Fun at the Library

Story Info
Fun in a public library.
1.4k words
4.32
33.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a few weeks ago, when I first realised I was attracted to my best friends ex one night when we were alone in my bedroom since we still run in the same circle. He saw my 5'2 curvy figure in its normal state, my pussy shaved and my 36d breasts aching for his touch. That night was unexpected as he ran his hands over my hourglass figure during a game of truth or dare that went a little bit too far. She still doesn't know about us but we've met up a few times since.

This encounter was much different from the others. After I finished my day at university I went to the library as I usually did and put it on my snapchat story, bored out of my mind as I studied for a sociology test coming up. Two replied: him and my friends Eva and Ally. They were the only two who knew of our forbidden ventures with each other.

It was a little later when they all turned up to meet me as I smoked a cigarette outside and stared at the tram station across the road. As I saw them walking in together I smiled as they bounced up the steps between the columns with glee.

"Hola you sexy bitch." My friend Ally joked as she hugged me. I hugged him too as we were still a little awkward around each other and Eva, Ally explained, had to cancel.

They didn't really know their way around the library as none of them had been to this one before so I took them inside and gave them a quick tour of the important places before leading them to the study desks downstairs. I borrowed Ally my charger and started to focus on my work as her and Rob (my other friends ex and the guy I am seeing) talked about English- a subject she struggles with at the moment. It was quite a while before I took a break and chatted with them, playfully threatening Rob as Ally told us to stop flirting jokingly.

It was when I went back to my work that I got a slight shock. This shy, sweet guy had put his hand on my thigh and was softly stoking the skin with his thumb. I silently thanked myself for wearing a skirt that day as I was quite satisfied at the touch. He was never the guy to be very touchy at first. He has always been shy. A few minutes later as I'm talking to Ally about a particularly hard question I feel his hand creep upwards, under the hem of my skirt slightly but not quite touching me there. I can feel my pussy getting wet already, even at such a simple action. He looks at me and I smile, looking back at my work moments later and trying to concentrate. His hand becomes restless on my thigh for a second before hesitantly closing the gap between my thong and him; although he seems to like what he feels when he gets there. His movements become more bold as he start to slightly rub my clit over the lacy material.

"Do you have a clue what I can put down for this Kate?" Ally asks me as I brush my curly brunette locks from my face. I nod and start to talk her through the question, all while Rob begins to feel more of my wetness seeping through to his fingers.

"Thanks I don't know what I'd do without you." She smiles. "It's fi-ne." I stutter, Robs fingers suddenly being thrust into my dripping hole as he moves my thong to the side. A confused look crosses her face but she just goes back to her books. I try to do the same but I can feel him as he thrusts his fingers slowly in and out of me. He keeps it up for almost an hour and by this point all I want to do is fuck him right there. I can see his devilish grin. He knows what he's doing to me. He sees me struggling not to moan and hears the soft moans escaping despite our close proximity to Ally. Thank god for earphones.

"Im gonna go for a fag." I say breathlessly, tapping Ally on the shoulder as Rob draws his hand away. He acts as if he's biting his nails but I can see him sucking on his fingers that were inside me just moments ago.

"Okay you two go. I'll watch the stuff. I don't mind anyway I need to finish this." She explains and Rob follows me out of the library and into the elevator awkwardly. It's as if nothing has happened. He's just as awkward as when we first got here and I hug him but I'm just the same. I pass him a cigarette and walk through to the outside off the elevator before lighting up and taking a deep drag from my own. It's awkward outside and we don't talk much. When we do it's about music.

"You're a walking contradiction." I say softly. "One second you're fingering me under the table and the next you're nervous about making chit chat." He smiles at me, used to my blunt attitude by now.

"You weren't complaining inside" he smirks but I just give him a stern look. "I'm sorry. I just get really awkward around people." I sigh but nod, knowing that really is just him. We walk downstairs again once were finished and he awkwardly smiles at me in the elevator. When we get off we end up in front of the exhibition and I'm stopped before I can pass as he drags me back to him. His lips touch mine before I can comment and I look at him in confusion.

"You said no one comes here right?" He states and I nod as I look at the empty exhibition room. He smiles in a cute shy way before hesitantly kissing me softly and I kiss him back. There are no words said as we make out, his hands slowly and carefully moving down to and grabbing my butt. It's like he can't help himself after a while and my pussy is still soaked from earlier as my Nicole's press up against my bra. I barely notice his lips leaving mine as they travel down to my neck and his hand travels to cup my breast. I moan softly and grab his hair, pulling at it as his lips travel further south and his hands pull my bra down slowly to allow him access. I wonder briefly where this side of him has come from but that thought is quickly overridden by the feeling of his hand once again on my panties. He begins to pull at my panties but stops for a moment giving me a look to ask for permission. I nod without thinking and he rolls my thing down my legs before having me step out of it and stuffing it into his pocket. Before I know it he's spun me around and his dick enters me from behind, his left hand pushing into my lower back. I moan quite loudly and suddenly my mouth is blocked by his other hand. "Shh you need to be as quiet as you can be." He whispers, sounding a little hesitant. I simply nod and rock my hips back into him, silently begging for more. He starts to thrust into me, hard and fast. I can see people in the glass elevator oblivious to what's going on below them as he fucks me like a madman in a hugely popular public building. I can feel my orgasm building quickly after a few minutes and a hard smack on the ass is what puts me over the edge. I cum loudly into his hand as he starts to cum inside me, our bodies letting go together as I brace myself on the screen of the exhibition. He lets out a small moan himself as he muffles both our cries and I feel him pull out of me quickly soon after. I face him and kiss his lips softly before laughing a little.

"I think we should get back to Ally. She'll be wondering where we are." He shrugs and blushes.

"Do I get my panties back?" I ask with a smile and he replies with a smirk of his own and a shake of the head. "I remembered hearing you liked exhibitionism and things." He laughs. "Of course you're not getting them back."

----

My first story, written on impulse. Let me know what you think! All characters are of legal age and fictional.