Fun at the Oasis

Story Info
Swimming alone (or so she thinks) Willow pleasures herself.
1.3k words
4.14
67.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun burst through the thin curtains as another day began on the island and caught the sleeping form of a woman on the bed. The sheets gently rose and fell with her breathing. Outside her window, the sounds of the nearby jungle began to intensify as the animals and birds woke up from their night of slumber. After a while, the woman also started to stir. Her eyes blinked open and she stretched out an arm, longing for it to touch a naked body but finding nothing. She sighed to herself, realising again that she was on holiday, alone and without anybody and she dozed off again, her mind going back to the events that had led her to be here.

Willow was sure she hadn’t made a mistake that night and she wished her ex-boyfriend could realise that. He had been so jealous of her and the final nail in the coffin of their relationship had been when Willow had gone to the bar alone and started chatting to one of the guys there. She’d only been in their a few minutes and she certainly wasn’t considering going to bed with the guy or even kissing him. She just wanted someone to talk to that night. And then her ex had come thundering in and demanded to know what she was doing. They had been planning this trip away for months and instead of spending some quality time together, making love each night, she had cancelled his ticket and left him standing at the airport. It may have been harsh on him, but she didn’t want to know him any more. Willow had called him that night and told him that the relationship was over and that he could and find someone else. She had had enough of his jealous possessiveness over the last few years. It was still a major wrench every morning to wake up alone in bed and not find him lying next to her own naked body.

Willow threw back the sheets and climbed out of bed. Walking over to the window, she opened the shutters and looked out at the day. Her hotel room looked out over the jungle and swimming pool, although she hadn’t used that yet. It was said that there was a small oasis in the jungle with a waterfall. Today she would go out and find the oasis and maybe take a swim there. Although it was in the jungle, there were no dangerous animals around. Willow looked down at the hotels’ swimming pool and realised that there was a man watching her. He was tall, about 6 foot 1 with dark hair and dressed only in swimming shorts. He must have got up early because her watch alarm suddenly beeped, telling her that it was only 6.30AM. Willow suddenly realised what he was staring at as she realised that was completely naked, and yet she didn’t feel like shielding herself from his gaze. He smiled at her, a wolfish grin that expressed exactly what games he would like to play if he and Willow were ever allowed to alone in a room together.

‘Let him look,’ she thought ‘It’s been a long time since I allowed myself to show off my body.’

Slowly she turned around and walked back into the room, pausing only to look at her body in the mirror. It was a fine body, tanned and toned to perfection, a perfect expression of womanhood. Her breasts were a good size too, not too big and not too small. ‘Just the right size for a man to squeeze,’ she thought. She allowed her gaze to travel down her stomach to the patch of dark curls around her sex, trimmed so that it wouldn’t show when she wore a bikini on the beach. Willow considered for a moment if she should touch herself and rub her vagina until she had an orgasm but then let the thought go. She had masturbated in the shower last night and enjoyed it, pushing her long fingers inside her, taking them out and tasting her juice. She remembered the last time she had made love. It seemed like a lifetime ago, so long in fact, that she genuinely missed it. Willow for the feeling of having the tongue of a guy suck her nipple and the sensuous, erotic touch of a hand between her legs, stroking her warm mound followed by a thick shaft of masculinity push deep inside her body.

Willow opened the door of the wardrobe and took out a pair of shoes, a white cotton top and a skirt that showed off most of her legs. She paused for a moment and considered whether she ought to put on some panties, but decided not to. It would be nice to walk in the jungle without the other guests of the hotel around. It could be her private paradise for a short while.

Outside the hotel, the day was already beginning to heat up. There was a path through the jungle and in the distance she heard the sound of water falling into a pool. The rumours were right. It wasn’t far from the hotel, but the oasis was screened on all sides by a wall of trees, apart from a small hole through which the path ran. Willow stood on top of a rock by the pool. It stood out a way over the pool and could almost act as a diving board into the pool and she gazed into the water as the sun reflected off the ripples. She stood for a moment at the edge of the rock and then just dived in. Willow swam deep into the pool, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She had always been an exhibitionist and loved the feeling of wet clothes next to her skin. After a few seconds she surfaced, breathing a great lung full of air. The cold water had made her dime sized tits go hard and she could feel them poking through the thin material of her white top. For a few moments Willow just floated in the water and then decided that she really ought to go to the hotel. She climbed out of the water and sat down on the rock, feeling deeply aroused by the hot sun and the cool water. Slowly Willow lifted her skirt and began to probe her dripping cunt, gently at first then getting faster and faster, wishing it was a mans’ cock forcing its way to the centre.

Then there was a splash from the pool. Willow stopped rubbing for a moment and looked round, a look of fear on her face. On the path in front of her, was the man she had seen earlier. He was smiling at her and judging by the bulge in his shorts had been enjoying her display. Willow felt an odd sensation. She should have been ashamed for fingering herself like that in public, but she didn’t. Instead, she smiled back. He nodded, as if giving his approval for what she had been doing. Casually, deliberately, Willow sat on the very edge of the rock and spread her legs wide, letting him see her crack. She licked her finger and pushed it back into her cunt, rubbing it more and more. She wanted to hold back but just thought about the man, kissing him as he fucked her, making her cum over and over again. Willow wanted him without question, wanted him to eat her pussy and give her an earthshaking orgasm that would make her cry out. She couldn’t hold it back much longer and then she came, her juice just flowing out of her body as her body shook and her fingers probed her darkness as she let out a gasp of sheer pleasure. The thought of him watching her as she pleasured herself on the rock drove her on even more. Gradually the waves of the orgasm began to dissipate. When she opened her eyes, he was standing very close to her, his cock bulging in his shorts.

“You seemed to enjoy that.” He said.

“Oh yes.”

“Could I have dinner with you tonight?”

“As long as there’s something afterwards.”

He smiled. There certainly would be.