Fun at the Office

Story Info
Pretty young co-worker sparks his interest.
862 words
3.41
32.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working at a law office and within a month or so a temp began working there. She was a few years younger than me, but she soon started openly flirting with me.

She's very cute, so I was flattered that she would even be interested in me. Because we work in different departments, we keep somewhat different schedules.

I generally work a couple nights per week, while she's basically a 9 to 5 worker with a couple of exceptions from time to time.

I had been playing it cool for weeks. I noticed how she wore short skirts and tall boots a lot of the time, but I never acted on my feelings.

That all changed one night when she came to me with this strange look on her face.

I asked her if everything was OK and she said she was little down in the dumps because her boyfriend left her.

I could tell she wanted to talk about it, so I listened for over an hour as she described what happened blow by blow.

When she was done, I leaned in, gave her a hug and told her it would be OK. She thanked me for lending a compassionate ear and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I don't know if it was the kiss or the aroma of her intoxicating perfume, but I lost it.

I pulled her toward me and kissed her passionately right on the lips. She was somewhat taken aback by this, but I could tell she didn't want the experience to end there.

I took her hand and led her to a conference room with a large wooden table. We began kissing again and I lifted her up onto the table.

She started to take her blouse off and I caressed her breasts through the thin silk material.

She let out a moan as I brushed across her nipple with my hand. I then moved down and started kissing her neck aggressively, drinking in her smell and becoming more and more aroused.

By this point, she knew what was coming next and was more than ready to oblige me in anything I wanted.

I laid her down on the table and slid her skirt off, exposing her pink thong and beautifully-sculpted ass cheeks.

I gave her ass a playful slap and she giggled like a school girl, which at 24 years old, wasn't much of a stretch.

I could tell this was her first time going this far, but the look in her eyes told me she was ready.

After removing her bra, I licked and kissed her breasts. I then moved down her winding curves and slid her thong past her feet and onto the floor, exposing her freshly-shaved pussy.

I started slowly licking at her pussy lips, causing her to moan and breathe deeper and deeper with every pass of my tongue.

After 20 or 30 minutes of intense licking and kissing around her pussy, she had an amazing orgasm that told me she was ready for my 10-inch cock.

She staggered to her feet and knelt down in front of me. After unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants and boxers to the floor, she saw what she had been waiting for.

She took my cock into her mouth, letting her warm saliva engulf my rod. I held her head in place as she moved back and forth on my cock, allowing me to fuck her mouth like a tight little pussy.

Without warning, I sent a warm shot of cum down her throat. Fearing the worst, since she's probably never had a mouth full of cum before, I pulled out to see if she was OK.

She looked up at me as if to say, "Gimme that back. I wasn't done."

I plunged my cock back into her mouth and she moaned with pleasure as she finished me off.

As she got up from the floor, I saw a look I have seen on many girls' faces. It's the one that says, "I want you inside me, now."

She climbed back onto the table and spread her legs wide for easy access. After poppiung her cherry with the first couple of thrusts, I found a rhythym to fucking my new little office slut.

We rocked back and forth in unison as I pounded her pussy into submission. Despite all the excitement, I was able to maintain my composure and I lasted a good hour and a half before sending another spurt of cum into her body.

I collapsed on top of her, us both breathing heavily in the heat of the moment.

A few minutes passed and we finally began to gather ourselves. She put her clothes back on and I pulled my pants back up. She thanked me for a wonderful ride and I told her any time she wanted a second go around, I'd be available.

The next day at the office, and many more after that, I noticed a certain glimmer in her eyes when she said hello and I could tell she had a night she won't soon forget.

And neither will I.