Fun at the Spa Turns Wild

Story Info
Steam room fingering becomes wild sex.
5.3k words
4.65
33.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been really struggling in my long term relationship. But, sadly, it had long since run its course, and we were no longer even living together.

I took the day off from work and thought it might be fun to phone my old friend Dave to see if he wanted to go swimming with me at the local hotel spa. We'd known one another for about five years through mutual friends, and there had always been a spark between us.

However, I hadn't seen Dave for maybe six months, so it felt a bit odd calling him out of the blue - he could always say no!

It's fair to say Dave was a little surprised when I phoned him, but he was delighted that I did and thought it was a great idea. So we agreed to meet there in an hour.

I was already in seduction mode, so I'd dressed accordingly, wearing flip-flops, skin-tight white half-leggings, a loose top that showed my midriff, no bra and no knickers. I'm lucky to have amazing naturally firm breasts. They looked fabulous under the thin top, especially as my nipples were so pronounced.

We met, hugged and kissed politely. Dave was better looking and fitter than I'd remembered, so I was delighted and felt ever so exciting.

As it was mid-morning, the spa was predictably empty, and we went our separate ways inside to get changed. I'd chosen a tiny, tight-fitting, low-cut, white bikini that showed my figure off beautifully and looked lovely against my tanned skin.

Dave is tall and pretty fit. He was nicely tanned and in great shape, toned, but not overly muscular. He typically wore swim shorts.

You have to go through a shower for hygiene reasons to get to the pool itself, so it was nice to get wet under the shower with Dave watching my bikini cling to my body.

The main pool was the perfect temperature. We swam a while and chatted and were then larking about with the foam swimming blocks, trying to get two or three under our bums in the water. Finally, Dave decided to help me, which was really lovely because I had to keep hanging on to him while he was trying to push the blocks under my body for me to sit on. I kept sitting on his hands and grabbing his body to help me stay afloat. When I finally got my balance, I was floating on the surface with my lower body raised out of the water. All the pushing and pulling meant my wet bikini bottoms were pulled tight into my pussy. But it felt great being exposed like this, and we had a lot of fun. I found the whole thing a real turn-on.

After about half an hour of messing about, we were knackered, so we got out, showered off and went into the steam room to relax and recover. It was great to sit back and relax. At least that was the idea, anyway.

It felt incredibly sexy being in the steam room with someone I fancied, especially as it was just the two of us, and we couldn't see each other clearly through the building steam. But as it moved around, I stared at Dave's body and suddenly realised he had a nice bulge in his shorts. I don't think he noticed me staring at his crotch, but I'd definitely seen the bulge, although I didn't say anything, not even in a jokey way (which would be my usual style).

The cabin wasn't massive and had a single slatted bench around three sides. Dave sat in one corner leaning up against the wall with his legs stretched out down the long bench. I chose to lay down flat on the bench across the top seat with my feet towards him, almost touching his arm. I happen to know he likes my feet from when he gave me a random foot massage a few years ago and commented on them.

Nothing else happened back then, but it was lovely and very sensual - enough to get me fingering my pussy that night, thinking about what might have been.

It was so hot in the steam room, and we joked about who would be the weaker one and have to leave first, so it quickly became a bit of a competition to stay as long as possible.

We sat there in silence for about 10 minutes, just making the odd comment about how bloody hot it was. I said how much nicer it would be to do this completely naked, and Dave replied, saying if we jam the door shut and unscrew the light bulb, we could definitely strip naked! We both laughed.

I explained how much I like to sunbathe naked, and as often as possible, as it feels so amazing not to be hampered by clothing. I love the feeling of getting my whole body tanned. Dave agreed and said feeling the sun warming his tackle was always such a turn-on too. It went quiet again. I think we were both imagining the other one naked.

Suddenly Dave asked if I wanted my feet massaged. I reminded him how much I love having my feet massaged as it's so relaxing and makes me tingle all over. I shuffled along the bench towards him, lifted one leg up and placed my foot across his thighs, saying,

"Well, if you're offering..."

He began by running his fingers up and down the soft sole of my foot and in between my toes. Then up over my instep and around my ankle, repeating the process over and over. It was blissful.

By now, the room had filled with steam, and I just knew Dave would be finding this as erotic as I did. We were sweltering hot and breathing quite heavily, and the steam and sweat made ideal lubrication for him to continue massaging my feet. It felt so naughty because it was like doing something you shouldn't be doing and with a stranger who you couldn't see!

I put my other foot across his lap, and he continued massaging around both feet and ankles. He then began sliding his hands along my shins and up towards my knees, then back down to my feet. I lifted my bum and shuffled towards him a little further, so my feet were right across his lap and flat against the wall with my knees slightly bent, hoping he would reach higher up my legs.

He continued massaging my left foot and ankle, then slowly along my calf and shin up over my knee - just high enough to feel the soft inside of my thigh. Then again, with the other leg, swapping between the two just to be a real tease, and each time getting just a little higher up my thighs.

I was laid flat out, and I stretched my arms out above my head, saying, "Oooh, that feels so good, Dave", as I pulled my feet back, bent both knees and rested them against his thigh, allowing my legs to open a bit wider.

I could feel Dave staring into my crotch, which just made me want to open my legs wide apart. I didn't just yet as I was enjoying this too much. He circled his hands around my knees, down my calves to my feet and toes, then back up the inside of each leg again to my upper thighs.

Shifting his position, he turned his body towards me slightly, leaning forwards and sliding both hands slowly up the inside of my open thighs, almost to my crotch. I was so excited and felt like I was trembling with anticipation. I was sure he must have known.

I relaxed my right knee and laid it down flat on the bench. He responded by sliding his hands up my inner thighs until he just touched the edge of my bikini, right in my groin.

I took a sharp breath and again shuffled a bit closer. His fingers pushed right into the material covering my pussy and applied pressure, circling his fingers over the material and into my groin. I closed my eyes and said, "Please don't stop now, Dave; this feels really good."

He brought his thumb round and rubbed it over the mound of my pussy, gently pressing into my soft fleshy lips through the thin material of my bikini bottoms. Again, I moved closer towards him, and he pushed the thin, wet material between my lips. Sliding his thumb up and down the length of my pussy lips, he pressed directly onto my clit and then moved his thumb sideways into my groin.

I immediately opened my legs as wide as I could as he slipped his thumb under the edge of my bikini and directly onto my soft, wet pussy lips.

His thumb teased around my pussy and eased between my lips as he pushed the tip just inside me, then back out again, smearing my juices over my lips and clit. Then, slowly, he eased his thumb back inside, but this time he didn't stop; he just pushed gently in as far as it would go, all the way in, right up to the knuckle.

I took a deep breath and groaned, pushing back against him, and then I slid both hands down my belly and under my bikini to stroke my clit.

Dave continued to slowly thumb-fuck my pussy as I rubbed my clit harder inside my bikini. He then twisted round to face me, lifting one foot over me and onto the bench beside me, so I moved the foot that had been pressing into the side of his thigh right into his crotch and flat against his now hard cock. As aroused as I was, it felt really good as I curled my toes and slowly rubbed my foot up and down his shaft.

Suddenly, someone appeared at the glass door... We both jumped and quickly sat up, our hearts thumping, breathing heavily and giggling. I quickly straightened my bikini bottom, and we just sat there in silence as this person came into the cabin.

Fortunately, it was so steamy that they couldn't really see us and certainly couldn't see the enormous bulge in Dave's shorts.

Casually, I laid back down and rested my legs across Dave's lap again, purposely resting the side of my foot against his cock. He began massaging my feet again as though nothing had happened.

After a few minutes, I took a deep breath and said, "Ok, you win, I've had enough. I need to shower and cool off." I got up to leave, and Dave smiled at me, saying, "Er, ok, I'll join you shortly." He certainly wasn't going to stand up straight away, so he waited for his erection to subside and then came out to have a shower to cool off too. I was already in the Jacuzzi with a beaming smile. He climbed in and sat next to me.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" he said. I nodded and said, "The trouble is Dave, good things never last quite as long as you'd like them too, so we'll just have to start all over again, won't we?"

As I said that, I casually moved my hand through the bubbling water and grabbed a handful of his cock, which quickly began to stiffen again.

I then moved around to face him, kneeling on the bottom of the Jacuzzi with my shoulders underwater. I glanced around to ensure nobody was around, then placed my hands on his shoulders, leaning forward to kiss him. We had a long, lingering, tonguing kiss. It was so erotic because I really didn't know him that well. It felt like passionately kissing a stranger, which made it all the more exciting.

I slid one hand down his chest to the waistband of his shorts and tugged at the string tie in the middle. Moving a little closer, I curled my fingers under the waistband and tugged downwards, gesturing with a flick of my head for him to lift his bum off, which he did. Finally, I pulled his shorts down over his cock and down to his feet in one movement, keeping my gaze fixed on his eyes the whole time.

I know he was a bit nervous about this, sitting there basically naked in the Jacuzzi, and now with a massive erection, so he looked at me and said, "We really must make sure the bubbles don't stop!"

I gently closed my fingers around his cock and very slowly wanked him under the water. He had what seemed to be the perfect sized cock - something I could just get my hand round, dead straight and not ridiculously long. It felt fantastic and was so stiff and throbbing.

All I could think about was sucking him deep into my mouth or easing my pussy down on him as he slid deep inside me. Just holding his cock was making my pussy tingle.

Slowly I pulled his foreskin back and forth, then back again, holding it back quite hard to force his knob right out and then running my fingers around the ridge and over the top. I smiled at him constantly, wiggling my tongue and licking my lips.

He put his head back and closed his eyes. I think he was already quite close to coming. I slowly wanked him with one hand and massaged his balls, running my fingers along his perineum and teasing his anus with the other.

I said, "You're shaved?" He opened his eyes and nodded, saying, "Completely. Why, do you like it?" It felt fabulously smooth and made me want to get closer to it with my tongue. "I love it. It makes me want to lick it," I said.

Once again, we were disturbed as the same fucking person came out of the steam room, but they went straight in for a swim. But as I'd already quickly moved away and sat beside Dave, he took the opportunity to slide his hand along my thigh right into my crotch.

I was feeling pretty turned on by this point. I so wanted him to get back to fingering me again, so I sat forward on the edge of the seat, placed my left leg across his lap, and my right foot up onto one of the steps in the water so my legs were spread as far apart as I could get them.

He immediately put his hand onto my belly and straight down the front of my bikini bottoms to feel my puffy pussy lips. My lips were obviously wet from the water, but I knew they'd be nice and slimy from my juices as I tend to get really lubricated when I'm really turned on.

My inner pussy lips naturally protrude, which I absolutely love, and with my legs so wide apart, I could feel them pulling apart and the warm water lapping just inside. Dave eased his middle finger between my lips and then inside my warm, wet pussy, pulling it out again to rub my clit. Then back down and in again, slightly deeper, finger fucking me and wiggling it around inside me.

It felt fantastic having my pussy fingered again by someone other than me for a change and in the almost hot, bubbling water of a public Jacuzzi.

I retained a sugary sweet smile on my face, trying to look like nothing was happening below the waterline while Dave slid his finger underneath and along my perineum to my anus. He teased around it and pushed the tip of his finger just inside. I knew what was coming, and I really didn't mind, but it still made me jump a little as he eased the finger inside. "You ok?" he asked. I replied, "I fucking love it."

Pulling his finger out, he slid two fingers into my pussy, deep inside this time, as far as he could go, pushing in up to his knuckles. When the base of his fingers was up against my clit, he pressed hard and circled around it while his fingers were still deep inside me, curling backwards to massage my g-spot.

I was in heaven and began to feel the tension rising in my body. My eyes widened, and I knew I had a slightly crazed stare - it's my coming face - as I felt my body stiffen and move closer to an orgasm. I lifted my body off the seat, swallowed deeply and sort of coughed to disguise a small but incredibly satisfying orgasm, closing my legs and gripping his hand tight between my thighs. I stayed like that for 10-15 seconds before relaxing and allowing him to slide his fingers out of my pussy.

Still looking straight at me, he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. "Mmm, this tastes really good," he said, kissing me and pushing his tongue deep into my mouth. "Why don't we get out of here?" He said.

I suggested going back to my house for lunch, and then we could decide how best to spend the rest of the afternoon. I had a pretty good idea already how that might be, of course.

He pulled his shorts back up and over his cock, but had to stay in the Jacuzzi for a few minutes to let his erection subside again -

I'm not sure how well it would have gone down walking through the men's changing room with a massive bulge in his shorts!

We both got out of the Jacuzzi, got showered and changed and met in the lobby, and then drove to my house a few miles away.

When we arrived, Dave asked how things were between James and me. He'd known James from way back, and had heard on the grapevine that we were having a tough time. I told him we were at the end of our relationship now partly because we had burned out anything we originally had in common and partly because he'd just lost all interest in me physically.

I explained that I'd tried to keep my figure as trim as possible and wore sexy clothes, flirted with him and underwear for him, but it made no difference, and he mostly just got jealous of me looking like that, especially in the company of other men.

Dave was honest and said he'd always found me such a turn-on and such fun to be around, and also that he'd always wondered what it would be like to make love to me.

He was once the partner of a friend of mine, and from day one, there had been a little something between us, just a spark, but nothing had ever happened - nothing more than a cuddle and a cheeky lip-kiss on New Year's Eve, oh, and that foot massage, of course.

How things change over time!

We cracked open a bottle of wine and fairly quickly downed that while we chatted, quickly moving on to a second bottle.

We were both getting hungry, so we started making some salad sandwiches together. Dave decided to put a slice of tomato down my top - at the front, of course. I screamed out, grabbed some cheese and attempted to shove it down his t-shirt. In turn, he grabbed a handful of wet lettuce, literally spun me round in front of him and managed to get the whole lot straight down the front of my white leggings, and I wasn't wearing any knickers! I was laughing so much I collapsed on the floor and said, "Well, if you want any lunch, my friend,

I'm wearing most of it, you'd better come here and eat what I've got."

Dave dropped to the floor in between my legs and made gnashing movements into my crotch. He began biting at my pussy, and I could feel the lettuce rubbing against my bare pussy.

He sat up and started pulling my leggings down, so I lifted my bum off the floor to help him. He pulled them down and over my feet, leaving me lying there in only my top, with my pussy fully exposed and covered in wet lettuce. I pulled my top right up and over my head, letting my gorgeous, firm tits fall out. I was still giggling, spread out on the kitchen floor with bits of salad and tomatoes stuck to my body. I opened my legs wide apart and said, "I hope you're hungry."

He reached up to the counter and got the salad cream bottle, squeezing out a dollop onto my belly, and then proceeded to smear it all over my tits and down to my pussy.

This was fun and erotic, but I suddenly felt myself beginning to get seriously turned on. I was writhing around on the floor, helping him to spread the cream over my body, spreading my legs wide apart and smearing the cream into my pussy.

"Go on, lick me clean. Lick me all over and eat my pussy for lunch." I said.

He didn't need me to ask twice; he just started licking at my soft belly and down into my groin. I laid my bent legs flat on the floor as he licked my warm fleshy thigh right where it meets my groin and dragged his tongue across my crotch. He covered my pussy with his open mouth, pushing his tongue between my lips and nuzzling at my clit. I brought my feet up so I could spread my legs as wide apart as I could as he licked and sucked my wet, sticky pussy.

Dave then kissed his way down my thigh, over my knee, as I raised my foot to his mouth. He ran his lips across the top of my foot, licking the side with his tongue and then underneath, to lick the sole of my foot and then suck my toes into his mouth. He sucked each of my toes in turn whilst massaging my foot with his fingers, running them up and down the length of my leg and pausing to tease my pussy.

I adored having my feet and toes sucked as it was so sexy, but as my pussy wasn't getting anywhere near enough attention. I started playing with my clit and fingering my pussy, sinking two fingers deep inside, watching as Dave sucked my toes. I lifted my bottom off the floor to offer up my pussy to the licking Gods, and Dave immediately started licking and kissing his way back along my legs towards my crotch again.

Raising my arms up over my head, I laid my bent legs flat on the floor again as his mouth reached my aching pussy. I looked him in the eye and said, "Suck my cunt, you bastard. Fucking well lick my pussy and suck my clit and don't stop till you make me come."

12