Fun by the Pool

Story Info
I find a surprise visitor as I take a late evening swim.
3.1k words
4.38
398.3k
32
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First--Censors, we were over 18 when the events in this story took place.

Second--Those who might seek-Oversized equipment-Anal-Cruelty-or anything mean or nasty won't find it here.

Third--Birth control is practiced by all characters in my stories.

=======================

Me? I'm Hank. I am thirty three, married, two children. I work as a Field Service Engineer for a major company. I stand 5'10" weigh about 175, am reasonably well built and sport a normal size penis. I have living parents and a sister who is thirteen months and two days younger than I.

Growing up I had my moments of lust toward her and masturbated a hundred times or so over that lust before moving on to numerous others. My wife and I lost our virginity together one early summer evening by the shores of a local river. After marriage we bought a nice home on a decent sized lot which left us room to expand it and add amenities.

Among our neighbors were Jimmy and Jane. Should the opportunity arise I had no qualm about turning Jimmy into a cuckold. He didn't know that I knew that he was not the faithful husband that he pretended to be. He did not know that Kate and I had been friends since our college days. She had told me of her dalliances with him at the local Days Inn each Thursday afternoon.

Kate and I were really just friends. Aside from one drunken incomplete tryst one night in a church cemetery there had never been any sex between us. There were also no sexual secrets between us, none, we were each other's confessor. We confessed our sins, our failures and our yearnings, all in complete detail.

Jane who I have know forever happened to be Buds wife. She developed into and still is a nicely stacked redhead. She was probably a C cup but was so firm that she never needed a bra. She fit the oft used description by guys of a certain female body type which went. "She's built like a brick shit house."

She had not actually said that she was aware of Jimmy's extracurricular activities however considering her reactions one night when we were all out together and a couple of girls greeted Jimmy like an old friend I was sure that she was.

My wife Rita was not as well endowed but had a great sense of dress and of makeup which made her quite often the most attractive lady in a group. She didn't seem to seek out sexual entreaties but they were often presented usually quite subtly.

It so happened that our homes were back to back. There was a gate in the fence we had a nice pool and they had a Jacuzzi. We all shared both. It was a Saturday night when this story began. The previous week Rita and I had vacationed alone along the Blue Ridge Parkway while my in-laws watched the kids for us. Then I dropped Rita at her parents for an additional week's visit and returned home alone. She and the kids were to go spend that week at the shore with my in-laws.

It was about ten on a Saturday evening when I returned home. I pulled the car in the garage then lugged my junk to the bedroom all without needing to turn on any lights. I thought about taking a shower then decided that a cool swim first sounded good. I stripped naked in the kitchen then still without turning on any lights I ran out the back door and dove into the pool.

I swam to the deep end then back then back to the shallow end. I stood up and began clearing my eyes with my hand. I was suddenly greeted with the sound of clapping as I caught a glimpse of something or someone in the corner of the pool where the steps were. My first thought was that my privates might be out of the water. I quickly dropped to my knees before looking for the source of the clapping.

Low and behold there was Jane, sitting on steps at the corner of the pool. I had apparently gone past her without seeing her as I dove into the pool. Although the water covered her boobs it looked to me as if she might also be naked.

"Sorry to surprise you Hank." She said holding back a giggle. "I was just about to turn on my portable player when you hit the water. Good thing it was a nice clean dive otherwise your sex life might be ruined for awhile. Not to worry about what I saw, you went by so fast that I didn't see anything except your bare backside. It's kinda cute."

Feeling brazen due to the circumstances I popped back with. "Since I showed you mine it's only fair that you show me yours."

I watched as she while staying underwater did a one eighty. When her back was toward me she lifted her ass out of the water for about five seconds before it disappeared back under the water. It was a very nice ass, one which I had secretly admired often. It was however the back view of her beautiful plump pussy got my attention. In fact it was a nice enough sight to bring my lower anatomy to life. Jane quickly returned to her original position then looked me in the eye and with a grin on her face said.

"I dare you to stand up."

Suddenly the years of masturbation fantasies took over my mind. Without giving myself time to think I stood up. Looking down I could see my now hard uncut penis standing straight out just above the water. I blushed, then Jane relieved my embarrassment saying.

"Thanks for your vote of approval."

Not understanding I asked. "What do you mean?"

"Well a man's erection in my presence is something I consider to be a compliment."

"I've liked your ass long before I saw it bare."

"You like my body?"

"You should know the answer to that by now." I answered.

"You're not built too bad yourself. I imagine that you have filled your fair share of female love holes."

"Is that a statement or a question?"

"I guess that it's a question."

"Honestly." I replied. "Not really, just a few, four to be exact including that of my lovely bride."

"Well." Jane said. "I know that you always considered me to be somewhat of a slut but the truth is that there has only been Jimmy and two others. Both after Jimmy took my cherry. One night stands. Before we were married. Just for comparison.

"Now don't look at me like that, I held back for several years praying for a certain person to be my first. Then since hoping that maybe he would give me a tumble"

"Wow. That's curious. Who? You must not ever have given him the slightest hint. I can't imagine being around a girl as sexy as you and not chasing her to hell and back if she gave me the slightest hint of being sexually attracted to me."

"Well actually I did give hints, lots of them, but small ones. I sure looked for one in return. Sometimes a person can't give a very big hint. Sometimes circumstances prevent that."

"Oh. What circumstances?"

"I'm not sure that I should say." She hesitated for a long moment before adding. "Well for one thing suppose that to have sex with that person is illegal?"

I was still standing as I contemplated what she had said. Suddenly my erect penis began to strain and get rock hard as I began to understand what she might be saying. I finally stammered a reply.

"You don't mean ......No you couldn't mean........Me?"

"Yea dummy. You? Why not you? Other than the incest thing. There's a hundred things that we shared that made me want you. There were numerous incidents between us that tingled my love hole. But you never gave me a tumble."

(Yes friends. June and I are siblings. Raised under the same roof by loving parents.)

"I guess I'm pretty dense. I'll bet that I noticed them or at least some of them. I just couldn't believe that they were for real. I just savored them and used them as jerk off fantasies. I did a lot of that." As I realized what I had admitted to I felt my face blush red hot with embarrassment.

It got better real fast as I heard my sister say. "Me too. Sometimes you would touch me or just look at me a certain way and I would rush to my room and finger myself. I had a lot of good orgasms that way."

Having gathered my wits about me I had a thought and laughed as I said.

"I can't imagine this, you and I in our own room each masturbating with the other's image in our mind without any thought that the other felt the same way?"

Neither of us said anything for several long moments. Finally I got brave and asked.

"Well. What happens now?"

Jane didn't reply for a minute as she seemed to be surveying the area. Finally she replied smiling mischievously and said..

"Let's see now Hank dear. You're naked. I'm naked. There is a nice padded quilt over there on the grass. Does that give you any idea of what might come next. Come being the operative word."

I smiled, By now I had moved closer to Jane. As a matter of fact my hard penis was only about an arms length away from Jane's mouth. We reached out and took each other's hand. She urged me closer her intention obvious. Her lips parted, ready to receive me. Just as contact was close I tripped over my sisters out stretched foot.

Somehow into the water we went. Then followed a very pleasurable untangling. Our wet naked bodies sliding around against each other causing rare sensations in my body. Her boobs rubbing here and there those hard extended nipples gently touching my body leaving hot sensations wherever they happened to touch.

We ended up, probably a result of our joint purpose, in something resembling the missionary position with Jane's back against the pool steps. I was supporting my body just above Jane's. My hands on the upper step. Our bodies were in slight contact. Either by design or by accident my cock tip was probing Jane's vulva.

Except for the fact that the pool water were washing away the juices it would have been inside her already. I began to move my ass around to tease her with my hard prick. Her eyes glazed over slightly as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling our lips together to begin a serious lover's kiss.

Our tongues teased while at the same time we were lip biting each other. My cock kept trying to gain entrance which served to increase the excitment without any relief being in sight. Finally Jane pushed me away just far enough to make intelligible words.

"The blanket. The blanket. Quit wasting time. Get off me and let's go fuck on the blanket." My big brain started to work. I helped my sister up and we stumbled to the blanket. Jane fell to her back raised her knees and stretched them wide. I fell between them. Jane promptly hooked one leg up over my waist and the other below the cheeks of my ass.

No hands were necessary as my cock found it's own way back to the entrance to Jane's cunt. That quickly there were enough juices to lubricate the area. My cock slipped inside of her. As it came to rest deep inside of her I began to pay homage to her beautifully shaped boobs.

Her nipples felt as erect and as hard as my cock as I fulfilled years of desire by sucking and licking them. After a moment I took her right nipple into my mouth. I held it gently between my teeth and plied it with my tongue. Jane moaned her pleasure.

"You can't imagine how many times I've pleasured myself as I dreamed of you doing that."

I replied. "You can't imagine how many times I jerked off as I dreamed of doing that."

We began to move against each other. At first just tiny movements then a bit longer until after a few moments I was close to falling out at one extreme and was feeling our crotches slam together at the other. Suddenly I was ready to come. I was almost embarrassed. I was reminded of my first time when I did actually fall out.

I was close to coming and slowed to try to get myself under control. Then I remembered that coming quickly hadn't stopped me from continuing to Rita's great satisfaction that first time so I let it come. My sister must have like the feel of my hot cum filling her cunt as she began to whisper into my ear.

"I love it. It's so hot being fucked by my brother. It's just like I knew it would be. I've imagined you coming inside me a hundred times but the real thing is so much better, so much better."

Jane's voice broke at the end as she began her orgasm. She immediately began the short strokes as her ass went wild. She was pulling away an inch or less then wiggling and twisting back and forth against me. I felt that if she got in any deeper that I would come in her mouth.

As I was coming I felt Jane's cunt muscles squeeze tighter around my cock trying to milk every drop of cum from me. Her arms around my back were so tight around me that I could hardly breath. Never had I been so thoroughly and completely depleted.

As if my thoughts were coming out through Janes's mouth I heard her say.

"Brother dear. I have never felt so thoroughly and completely fucked. Do you think that we could ever top that?"

"Nothing will ever be the same as this one. But ........."

I rolled off of Jane. She then rolled over on her side tight against me and moved her upper leg over on top of my thigh. Jane's mouth was next to my ear and I could hear her breathing gradually slow to a normal pace.

Occasionally she would blow gently into my ear then she progressed to an occasional tongue fuck. It had it's desired effect. My cock which had not gone completely soft began to rise again. After several repeats Jane reached down and took it into her hand and gave it a couple of strokes.

"Great!" She opined. "It's ready. I'll save the demonstration of my oral skill for some other time. It is OK if I kneel across you and slide that thing back up into my slippery cunt, isn't it?"

Without waiting for a reply she did just that. Never had my penis slid into a hole which was hotter or more pleasurable that time. I will remember it forever. Up and down she went and round and round and back and forth. Much the same movements as when I was on top but being less restricted were that much wilder.

My sister again had me ready to come in just a few minutes. Meanwhile she had come again. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined her to be such a wild passionate creature.

She was leaning forward into my hands which were holding her tits and playing them with my fingers. Once in a while I would pinch her nipples which would seem to cause a momentary extra tightening of her cunt around me.

At that moment I came with a force which I didn't believe I had it me as a second orgasm so close to my first. My lower body began to match my sisters lower body movements in intensity and speed. I still can't believe my performance that night.

Anyhow after a too brief period of sexual excitment our energies waned and Janie fell to my side as we came down from our sexual high. Since Jimmy sometimes wandered in after midnight when he was on a 'fishing' trip Jane decided to go home.

I showered and then fell on top of my bed laying naked under the ceiling fan directly above. If I awoke during the night I didn't remember that later. What I did remember later and will never forget was waking up to incredible sensations taking place along the length of my hard cock.

Janie licked and sucked and bobbed as her lips and tongue did things to me with her mouth that I still find arousing to remember. After I came and was licked clean Jane and I retired to the kitchen to replace our lost calories. After a nice breakfast it became my turn in the barrel.

We threw a large beach towel on the living room floor and my sister laid on her back as my turn began. I kissed and sucked her nipples then licked and kissed my way downward. As I reached her mound Janie was one short step ahead of me.

Her hands pulled her pussy apart giving me full access to her juices. I slowly stuck my tongue out and moved in to taste her pussy for the very first time. When my tongue made contact she jumped and screamed out. The taste was like no other.

It was soaking wet and burning hot. With my tongue I licked the entire length of her slit scooping up as much juice as possible to swallow. It was so erotic that I went back for more. Licking her whole pussy, stopping on her swollen clit each time to give it a few flicks of my tongue.

I stopped at her love hole and stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. I started fucking her with my tongue. In and out. In and out.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "This is heaven". Jane grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her crotch. She started grinding her hips against my face. She quickly became desperate to come and I knew it. I replaced my tongue with two fingers and pushed them into her.

She cried out softly her voice filled with obvious passion -- "Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue!"

I moved my mouth up to her clit and began licking it hard as fast. As her orgasm built up, she wrapped her legs around my head and held me tight. Once she started coming her body started shaking, her legs went stiff and her hands grabbed my hair. She must have cum for 5 minutes. I enjoyed every minute of it almost as much as my sister did.

Before the morning was over we fucked again. When it was time to leave we kissed and Jane's last words before she left were.

"Next time let's invite Rita to join us." We did but that's another story.