Fun Continues

Story Info
Cindi is hypnotized.
5k words
4.48
49k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our very first time including others with us in bed was detailed in a previous story. We were anxious, scared (both of us) but excited enough to try it despite our hesitations. A threesome with another man was not something I would have ever thought would excite me as much as it did. Everything seemed to line up just right for our first experience. We met a trusted friend of mine, he is a great guy and was not pushy or obnoxious in any way and it all combined to be a great experience for all of us.

Cindi and I both went into our first experience thinking that we would try it and see if the reality would be as good as the fantasy and had no expectations about the future. As I look back on those conversations now, I laugh a little because even as the person most pushing it to happen, it was better than I expected.

Taking aside the fun of it all it did a lot for our relationship that I would not have anticipated. Cindi began to open up a lot more about what she liked, what excited her in bed and slowly began to share her fantasies with me as I did with her. Cindi had always been very shy to say much about what she liked liked in bed preferring to be a little submissive and only saying that she wanted to please me. I enjoyed her more open attitude and every time she shared a new fantasy with me I would fixate on it for days.

Things couldn't be better between us. We would see our friend Tom when we could but due to the distance (a six hour drive) we were limited to maybe twice a year if we were lucky. That was okay for a while, the build up to a visit and the reliving after fueled us for quite a while. More importantly we became closer. There was an intimacy that developed that we had once and had become too busy to keep going. We both liked it.

After about two years of visits with Tom I began to suggest we should find someone closer to us to see sometime. Cindi's response was positive but her concerns were always the same. Who could we trust? Should it be a married or single guy? Would it get awkward if we saw him socially? What if we asked someone and they said no? Cindi was terribly afraid of someone thinking we were perverts (like that was a bad thing) and telling everyone they knew.

"What if you ask somebody and they are shocked and say no, then go about telling everyone in town. This town isn't that big and we both have jobs that could cause us a problem if people found out," she said.

"I have a plan!" I announced only to see her laughing.

"It figures," she said shaking her head at me.

"Look, it worked out the first time so take a chance with me and let's see if it works," I suggested grinning at her

So we devised a plan then picked our "victim/lucky guy".

My job requires me to be in contact with a lot of people of all ages in the community. One of my friends is through those contacts. Walt is an insurance salesman, one of the most well known in this town. He is married with kids and he is close in age to us. I had been out drinking with him a few times after events and thought he seemed like a good guy and that we had a lot of common life experiences that always made for a fun evening of drinking and storytelling.

Although I had known him for several years it was mostly all business related and our wives had only met a few times at social occasions.

Walt and I had made jokes with each other about how good looking we thought each other's wife was so I knew he would be interested if I could just set it up right. What I didn't know was if he would back out or not because he was married.

I called Walt and invited him to lunch, not an uncommon thing, under the pretext of discussing a committee we both served on for a local charity. Lunch went well we got the business part out of the way and talked sports and local news before I suggested that he should come over to my house sometime and see the new bar and home theater I just built in my basement. I told him I had spent a lot of effort on it with a big screen television reclining lounge chairs but every time I wanted to watch some game I would be there by myself because my wife wasn't that interested in sports.

Walt and I are fans of the same major league baseball team so I suggested he come over to watch a game. I also joked with him that I would try to get Cindi to play hostess for us and I think that was all the encouragement he needed. So our plans were set.

As the week passed Cindi and I talked about how we hoped everything worked as we planned and of course it added a little extra excitement to our sex life that week. I could tell she was getting as excited as I was about it because she was almost always excited and ready to fuck whenever I showed an interest. One evening while we were watching television in bed, she just leaned over without saying a word, pulled my underwear down and started sucking my cock. Not even a little foreplay on my part. I kept her vibrator close by and reached for it to use on her pussy while she sucked me which would always set her off quickly. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know she was already imagining what she hoped would be happening soon.

On a Friday night Walt came over to watch a game. We spent a couple of hours watching a game, drinking a few beers and eating some pizza Cindi fixed for us. Cindi was playing the perfect hostess, offering us drinks and food but not so often to interrupt our game watching. Since we were in the basement we could always hear her coming and I noticed regardless of how much we were into the game, Walt always turned his head to watch her coming.

Cindi had refused my request to dress slutty but she did agree to wear a short denim skirt with a tank top that was cut low enough to make any man want to look. She was friendly, a little flirty but tried hard not to be over the top. As the game was nearing its end she stopped coming to visit as planned. To give us more time to talk without interruption.

When the game was over, we started channel surfing. I stopped on an adult channel and asked Walt if he ever watched any adult movies. He said he had seen plenty in his younger days but his wife didn't care for them so he hadn't seen any lately. I told him Cindi and I liked watching them when we were in bed together. We would watch them and talk about what scenes turn us on. He said I was lucky for more than one reason. I was pretty sure now this was heading where I wanted it to.

I told him Cindi was pretty conservative but I had tried something to get her to open up a little. He laughed and said he wished he could find something to get his wife to be a little more adventurous in the bedroom and wanted to know what the secret was.

"Do you believe in hypnotists?" I asked.

"I guess," he responded. "I mean I never thought I could be hypnotized and I have watched shows that make it look real but I have never met someone who has ever really been hypnotized."

"Yes, you have. I hypnotized Cindi to get her to be less inhibited in bed," I said.

"Are you serious?' he asked.

"Yes, and I was hoping you might consider helping me try a little experiment with her to see how well it is working" I smiled anxious to see his reaction.

"What kind of experiment?" he asked looking puzzled.

"I have always read that even under hypnosis you can't get someone to do something they don't want to do anyway, so don't worry it isn't anything harmful to anyone." I explained.

I told Walt how Cindi had gone to a hypnotist a few years ago to stop smoking and I had studied the subject and I had played around with the subject a little. Mostly we used it for relaxation purposes. Before we would go to bed I would talk to her in a relaxing voice urging her to let stresses go and since I was experimenting I would make sexual suggestions at the same time. It seemed to help Cindi be a little less inhibited in bed and we both liked it. Cindi said it helped her feel more free and less guilty about doing things so she was open to it. It wasn't like she was a zombie, she would always remember everything we did.

I told Walt it helped her express herself more freely and tell me her fantasies and I wanted to try something if he wouldn't mind. He kept asking what I had in mind and I said he should just play along and see what happens. He agreed readily.

I told him to give me a few minutes upstairs alone with her to get her relaxed and I would have her come downstairs as soon as I could.

I went upstairs and found Cindi lying on the bed watching television. I told her she looked relaxed but not relaxed enough. That let her know we were ready. I sat on the bed and started rubbing her shoulders and talking to her in a low monotone voice. I told her to relax, let her muscles relax, let her mind relax, let her stress go. After about ten minutes I felt the time was right so I asked her to change clothes to put on something more appropriate for me.

She slowly walked to her dresser and pulled out a very sexy baby doll nightgown and changed into it. It was one of my favorites, black with a built in bra that pushed up her beautiful breasts making her look hot and sultry. It was short, barely covering her ass and pussy and really showed off her sexy body. I had her put on a robe and told her to give me a two minute head start then join me in the basement.

I returned to Walt who jumped when I came back downstairs. He was still watching the porn video I had started when I left and acted like a school kid getting caught red-handed when I walked in.

"How's the movie?" I laughed when I saw him.

"Jeez, you startled me", he laughed. "I guess I was enjoying the movie too much."

"Well, let's see how much you enjoy this show" I said. Have a seat over here as I pointed to a couch against the wall. I moved a reclining chair to the center of the room and said, "Let's see how this goes."

I sat on the couch beside him which I think at first made him nervous until he heard Cindi coming down the stairs. As she turned around the corner from the stairs she looked beautiful. Cindi had taken a few minutes to put on her make-up and fix her hair. She was wearing a long silk robe so you couldn't tell what was underneath but she still looked incredible. She walked across the room and sat in the reclining chair as I told her to do.

As she sat down Walt noticed the distant look in her eyes, almost as if neither of us were there. She didn't look directly at either of us but sat, placed her hands in her lap and stared straight ahead.

After a few seconds I said, "you look beautiful tonight Cindi."

"Thank you", she replied in a low calm voice. "I would like to see more of you though, would you please take off your robe." I said.

Still staring straight ahead and without saying a word she stood up, untied her robe and slid it off of her shoulders. She laid the robe over the back of the chair and sat back down without saying a word.

I could see Walt shifting a little in his chair, I was certain he was trying to rearrange his stiffening cock in his pants. He remained silent because I think he was afraid if she actually acknowledged him there she would stop what she was doing.

"Cindi, please take off your panties for me." I said in a deep voice.

Again, without a word she raised her ass off of the chair and slid her panties off without us being able to see anything.

"Cindi, I would like to see more of you, please put your legs over the arms of the chair for me." I ordered.

She leaned back in the chair and lifted first one leg then the other over the arms of the chair putting her sexy shaved pussy on full display. I made no attempt of hiding the fact that I needed to adjust my now hard cock as I leaned forward for a better view. Walt was doing the same thing. I looked at him and gave him a "thumbs up" sign to let him know this was going as I had hoped.

I whispered to Walt that this was exciting and I wanted to keep going was he okay with it so far. He shook his head vigorously yes.

"Cindi, your pussy looks wet. Are you excited?" I asked. I could see her breathing was faster and she was shivering a little.

"Yes" she almost whispered.

"Why don't you touch yourself while we talk, it will help you relax", I suggested.

Cindi put two fingers in her mouth to get them wet and started slowly rubbing her pussy.

I turned to Walt and whispered, "This was exactly what I wanted her to do. I know if she gets herself worked up she will be willing to do even more." Walt just nodded in response.

"Cindi, I have some questions for you. First, tell me what you think about men and their sexual needs." I asked.

"Mmmmm" she moaned as her fingers continued to rub her now soaking wet pussy.

"Men need to be pleased. They have sexual needs that must be pleased to keep them happy. If more women did their jobs there would be less trouble in the world." she stammered between short breaths.

"What if it is something kinky or something the wife doesn't want to do?" I asked.

"Unless it is harmful to her she should do it anyway." She replied.

"What about sucking cock? Not every wife likes to do that." I continued.

"Mmmmmmm, I love sucking cock. Every woman should do that. Every man should get his cock sucked whenever he needs it." She said as her breathing was turning into panting.

We sat quietly for a while and watched as Cindi worked herself up to a climax.

"Cindi, make yourself cum now. You need the release don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes...." she almost yelled as her body started convulsing in her first orgasm of the evening.

We watched as she came down from her climax, her eyes glazed over staring at the ceiling as her head lay against the back of the chair. We sat quietly to give her a few moments to catch her breath.

"Cindi, that was very sexy to watch. Do you enjoy being watched?" I said resuming my monotone voice.

"Yes" she responded.

"Our friend Walt here enjoyed watching you as well. Is that okay that he watched you?" I continued.

"Yes." she responded turning her head to look at him for the first time. She still had that faraway look in her eyes but she did look in his direction.

I continued, "Watching you has created a problem though that only you can fix." Walt and I both have hardons that need your attention. I want you to come over here and suck our cocks."

She hesitated then said, "Both of them?"

"Yes. You are my wife and to please me I want you to suck us both. Will you do that now?" I asked.

"Yes" she said in a low husky voice.

"Come over here and get our cocks out for us now." I ordered.

Cindi slid out of the chair and come across the room on her hands and knees to me and started to unbuckle my pants and pull down my zipper. I lifted my ass off the couch to help her pull my pants and underwear down freeing my very hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a few time then lowered her head and started licking the head of my cock. She licked it up and down a few times then opened her mouth, swirled her tongue around my cock before taking it in her mouth. Slow at first, then to show off took it as deep as she could. She bobbed her head up and down a few times before I stopped her.

"Suck Walt now." I said.

She crawled over to him. He had already lowered his pants for her so she could get right to it. Cindi grabbed his cock with her hands, stroking with one fondling his balls with the other. The look on his face is indescribable but it was clear he liked what was happening. Cindi lowered her face to suck his cock.

I will say at this point I have learned this about myself. I absolutely love watching Cindi suck another man's cock, almost as much as I enjoy her sucking mine. Almost. She worked his cock as if she worshipped it. She was rubbing, licking his balls, licking up and down his shaft then plunging it deep into her mouth. I let her work at it a while before I spoke.

"Cindi, do you want him to cum in your mouth? I said.

"Mumuh", she mouthed without stopping.

"Go ahead Walt, let her have it whenever you want." I let him know.

I sat back and watched as I could see he was getting close. That made Cindi work even harder. She went after his cock like it was her last meal. He reached down and grabbed her head with both hands changing it from a blow job to a face fucking. Walt had no idea of knowing that holding her head like that and taking her by "force" really turned her on.

Walt didn't last much longer though, he started shaking as he pumped a load of cum into her mouth. Cindi held on and swallowed almost all of it. At one point he pulled out slightly and some hit her cheek but the rest she got and swallowed like she loves to do.

As he finished he pushed her away and collapsed on the couch. Cindi sat back and caught her breath. I reminded her I still needed her to suck me so she came back to me and went to work on my cock. I was excited enough I just wanted to cum. No niceties, just fuck her mouth until I came. This has always been a weakness for me. Something about the control of it or her being submissive but a good hard face fucking makes me cum faster than almost anything else she can do. Combine that with having just watched her suck off another man, I was almost finished before I started. I also know our evening wasn't over yet so I let it happen. Cindi took my load as hungrily as she took Walt's load. It was so fucking hot!

As we all calmed down from our climax I could tell Cindi was still excited and not ready to stop. Sucking cock has always done that to her. She sat back in the chair while we sat back on the couch for a few minutes.

I told her to put her legs over the arms of the chair again which she did. I asked Walt if he enjoyed licking pussy and he said, "Hell yes!" so I told him to help himself. He went to her chair and got down on his knees and stuck his face into her pussy. Cindi looked like she needed some relief so I sat back and watched Walt lick and suck her pussy. She grabbed his head and was moaning and thrashing about. Clearly both were enjoying what they were doing and I was very much enjoying watching.

After a short while I started getting aroused again so I moved over to stand by the chair so my cock was directly by Cindi's face. She had her eyes closed so I had to slap her cheek with my cock to get her attention. She opened her eyes and turned towards me and even though it was a little awkward in the position she was in she managed to get my cock in her mouth.

I let her suck me a little bit but could tell Walt's efforts were getting her near a climax so I backed off to let her concentrate on cumming. Walt seemed determined to make her cum with his tongue so I went back to my chair and watched again.

When it finally hit, her entire body shook and spasmed but she didn't make any noise which is unusual. She remained quiet throughout her orgasm and when Walt stopped she curled up her body a little and sat quietly. I looked down at Walt and could see he had another hardon so I told him to lay back on the floor for Cindi.

"Cindi, we have a slight problem" I said resuming the monotone voice of earlier. "It seems Walt's cock is still hard and I think you need to take care of it since you caused it."

"What should I do? She asked in a very low voice.

"I think you should sit on his cock and show him how a real woman pleases a man, the way you do for me."

"Should I let him cum in my pussy?" She said.

"I think you should let him cum anywhere he wants if you really agree men should get to fuck whenever they need to, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, but you're my husband, shouldn't I please you?" she replied.

"This will please me dear. I want Walt to know what he should be getting at home and I think I will enjoy watching you please him. So please him now for me. Show him how a real woman can fuck. Do it now Cindi" I ordered.

12