Fun, Dirty Girl, Ch. 04

Story Info
Younger neighbor shares secrets, wild side.
2.3k words
4.51
70.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Styxman
Styxman
26 Followers

As snug and juicy as Tammy's pussy felt around my finger as I continued to stroke her slowly after licking her into a frenzy, I couldn't help imagining how it would feel gripping my cock. But she made it clear that was off limits.

"If we fuck, it will complicate things," she said. "I want you to be my special friend. We can play and get each other off. I'll tell you anything you want to know, all my secrets. But we can't be official lovers, OK?"

Who was I to argue? We'd never work as lovers, but I do enjoy her company, am crazy about her body and captivated by the openness of her sexuality. And of course, I love her pussy and her eagerness to share it with me.

I didn't know any girls like her when I was her age. So every new encounter is like an animated glimpse into a fantasy. It is a realm full of surprises and revelations. The best part, she makes me smile as much as she makes me hard.

The next time I saw her outside the apartment, she said, "Don't forget about my pie."

"How could I?"

She slowly sucked a finger between her soft lips, then pulled it out with an audible pop and mouthed me a kiss. "I'll be by late tomorrow night for a piece. That is, if you're available."

She arrived as advertised, in a tight jeans skirt and black tank top. She kissed me at the door and wiggled past with a doe-eyed glance over her shoulder. When I went to the kitchen to serve the key lime pie and mix two rum-and-oranges, she tagged along and pressed against me from behind and rubbed my cock through the nylon athletic shorts I was wearing. She game my ear a snaky lick.

"Someone's feeling playful."

"I've been extra horny since what you did to me the other night. I owe you one."

"That came without strings attached. But I won't argue."

"You mean, I came."

"So it seemed."

She draped a thigh over mine as we sat on the couch eating the pie. The sounds she made as she savored the sweet-tart filling reminded me of what I heard when I was between her legs.

I smiled and sang, "My baby loves to watch me eat her -- key lime pie."

She took a dab of whipped cream, wiped it on my cheek and licked it off. I told her I could think of other places she could lick that off. She said in that case maybe I should get another slice.

Then she said, "I've been all hot and bothered since my friend called and told me about the new guy she was with last night. She said they made so much noise the dog started barking in the apartment next door. That cracked me up. But it also got me all juiced up. And I was at work. So I had to go in the bathroom and get myself off."

"You sat on the toilet and played with yourself?"

"Yeah. It made me wet all day. Here, see." She took my hand and directed it under her skirt. She was wearing a skimpy black thong, and it was soaked through. I kept my hand there, stroking her through the thong. I moved the thong slightly so I could rub the soft contour of her mound, then pressed the material into her groove.

"Mmmm, feels good."

"What did you think about while you were getting off in the bathroom.?"

"What she was telling me about, what she did with the guy. How he gave it to her hard and it took her breath away."

"Did you imagine you were watching them?"

"Yes."

"You'd like that? To watch them?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Have you watched anyone have sex before?"

That was how we got around to talking about her first sexual experiences other than the one with her uncle. She has a close friend, Lainy, a year older, who was a neighbor before she and her mom moved here. Tammy confided in Lainy about what happened with her uncle, and Lainy told her about her own sexual exploits, apparently in explicit detail.

"That girl is a real slut. I mean that in a good way. Like, she doesn't do it with a lot of people. She's got a boyfriend. The thing is, that girl loves sex. She likes to talk about it and she likes to talk dirty when she's having it." Tammy giggled. "Like me. She taught me everything. At least to start with."

Lainy's boyfriend, Jake, was an OK guy, she said. He had a car and a job, and a voracious sexual appetite. Tammy thought he was cute, too.

"He gave me the eye and flirted with me, but he mostly behaved himself when I was with them. Lainy kept him pretty busy."

Tammy sipped her drink and snuggled close on the couch with my hand still between her legs. Slowly, methodically, I rubbed between her pussy lips through her soaked thong, then slipped under it and slowly fingered her slick groove. She wrapped a hand around the bulge in my shorts and caressed my shaft with the smooth material as she talked. The sensation radiated to my chest. Music videos played on VH1 Classic, but the volume was low and I was focused on her. She felt warm and vibrant against me.

"We hung out a lot like this, sitting close together on the couch. Sometimes all three of us, sometimes just Lainy and me. I'd sleep over at her house or she'd sleep over at mine."

"What does she look like?"

"Dark hair. Dark eyes. Sexy mouth. She's not real thin, but not fat. She's curvy."

"Taller than you?"

"Yeah. She's a bigger girl. But not too big. Guys dig her. Jake can't keep his hands off her."

After the experience with her uncle, Tammy needed someone to confide in. It helped to talk about what happened, relieved the burden she felt. Lainy had recently started having sex with Jake and was open with the details. It helped Tammy confess that she wasn't repulsed by having her uncle's cock in her mouth. She kind of liked it; it made her tingly down there.

"Lainy said, 'What's not to like? I can't get enough.' " "Did it turn you on when she told you these things?"

"Of course."

"Did you masturbate together?"

"I liked seeing how she did it and watching her cum. She gets loud."

"Did you touch each other?"

"Mmmm." She smiled. Her lips were close to my ear. "She was the first one that ever licked me."

The more I strummed Tammy's slit and toyed with her clit the easier the details poured out, in an increasingly breathless voice.

"She's the only one that made me cum like that until you did the other night."

"Really?"

"I told you, the other guys I've been with never stay with it long enough."

"So when did you watch her and her boyfriend have sex?"

"One night I went with her to his place. He had a couple of roommates. They were out. We were watching movies, drinking some beer and smoked a doob. Lainy says that always gets her horny."

Boyfriend Jake was helping that along with a lot of touching and teasing and occasional kisses.

"We were watching TV, but I was more interested in watching what they were doing. He'd touch her boobs and be kissing on her neck and whispering stuff to her. I could see she was getting hot and bothered. She had her feet on my leg, so I started rubbing her feet and legs, kind of teasing her, too. They start making out, kissing. He's squeezing her boob, pinching her nip and she starts to moan in her throat and is kissing him like crazy.

"I'm getting hot watching them and I keep touching her leg, rubbing up the outside of her thigh. He pulls her shirt up so he can get at her boob better."

"Did she have a bra on?"

"Yeah. Red. She pulls her shirt back down and looks over at me. I just smile and shrug, like 'Go for it.' They go back to making out some more, and I see he's pulled her hand to his crotch and she's squeezing him through his pants. They whisper to each other and then she turns to me all breathless and says, "We're going in the other room. You can come in too, if you want, or you can stay here and watch TV. It's up to you. But it's OK if you come with us.' She kind of moves her head toward the bedroom and looks back at me like she's saying she wants me to come along."

What did you do?"

"I waited a bit when they got up and watched them walk back to the hall that leads to the bedrooms. They had their arms around each other and she's leaning against him. Just before they get to the door she looks back at me, and I can see in her eyes she wants it really bad."

"What were you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I want to see what's going to happen. I've seen people making out, but not going all the way. I'm feeling all antsy and horny, too. I waited a bit more and then went back therel. They left the door partly open to his room."

"Was the light on?"

"One light on low, but I could see them fine. Her shirt was already off and the bra straps pulled down so he could get at her boobs. He was feeling her up and they're eating face like crazy. She pulls his shirt off and he lays her back on the bed. He's over her, kissing on her. Sucking on her nips. He just loves her boobs."

"She has nice ones?"

"Uh-huh. I like them, too." She giggled at that.

"Hmmm. So what happened? Did you watch the whole thing?"

"They got naked. She sucked on him a while. He got a rubber out. She helped him put it on and he fucked her." She paused, eyes dreamy. "Fucked her hard."

"Did they know you were watching?"

"When she was sucking him she looked over at me and kind of smiled, then she ran her tongue all over the head of his cock."

"What did you think when you saw his cock hard like that and her playing with it?"

"I wanted to feel it, too. My pants were on fire."

"Like now?"

"Oh. Yeah."

My fingers were swirling around her clit, which was swollen like a ripe bud ready to bloom. She moved her hips in a tight circle as I dipped into her tight hole. My thumb toyed with her trigger and she went off. Her breath was hot on my neck as she pressed against me and rode it out, wave after wave.

Her hand still had a tight grip on my cock through my shorts. When her breathing gradually slowed, she squirmed out of my arms and started tugging at my shorts. I raised up and let her pull them off.

"She sank down between my knees, clutched my cock at the base and looked up, saying, "I've been wanting to do this for a while."

She wasted no time getting started but seemed in no rush to finish. She worked her lips over the head and down the shaft getting it all wet and slippery. Then her tongue went to work, darting around the tender area under the ridge, dancing along the thick vein on the underside and finally working over the bulbous head. She kept pausing to look at my cock, as if getting to know it. Then she'd look up at me as she slipped her lips over the head and worked up and down, sucking slowly but firmly.

I was in a dream state as I stared down at her eyes locked on mine. I felt a slight vibration as she seemed to be humming a tune on my shaft. She raised up and studied my cock for a moment before applying the tip of her tongue to the opening where precum was flowing freely.

She sucked me in again, then lapped all over the tip with the flat of her tongue. She looked up and her eyes were sparkling.

"I like the way you smell and taste."

I could see my cock throbbing with my quickening pulse as my heart beat faster and butterflies danced in my lower regions. She began tightening the grip of her lips, and as she moved up and down let her teeth lightly graze the shaft and tug at the ridge around the helmet. Her hand moved counter to her mouth as she increased the friction and raised my body temperature.

She paused long enough to say, "I want to drink you now."

With that she slid her other hand into the V between my legs, cupped my balls and began pressing with her middle finger on that magic spot that many women are not even aware of. Tammy knew just where to apply pressure and what the result would be.

She knew the time had arrived before I did. Just before my thighs tightened my back arched, she locked her lips over the head of my cock and looked up at me. The first pulse felt like the head of my cock came off with it. She never blinked. There was a pause, then another surge. She kept her lips tight, breathing through her nose as I gave her the rhythmic drink she craved. The sensation was so intense I could barely stand it.

It was only after my body went slack that she let her lips slide off. She opened her mouth just enough to let me see the white goo on her tongue, then smiled and said, "That wasn't too bad."

The trace of a white mustache made her look like a poster girl for "Got Cum?" I couldn't resist. I pulled her up for a sticky kiss.

Styxman
Styxman
26 Followers