Fun Driving

Story Info
Exhibitionism while on the road in Minnesota.
843 words
4.2
43.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are new here and have a little story to tell, all of is true to the word.

A few years back while we would be driving back home after visiting family and friends in a different part of the state, a trip would make 1-2 times a month..my wife would tend to nuzzle up to me and we would share a brief kiss here and there, after all I was driving.

She would tend to start doing this in roughly the same area each time and it quickly progressed to her getting on her knees in the front seat, bending over and sucking my cock. The blow job would go on for miles. And since it was a two lane road in a mostly rural area with small towns spaced nicely apart the only people that would get a glimpse of this activity would be a oncoming truck driver...seeing her across the seat, with her head in my lap.

After a few strips I started stripping off her clothes and fondling and caressing, running my fingers along her back to her tight little ass while she was sucking me. I am sure more than a few truck drivers saw her tight, naked body (5'1' 108lbs) as our vehicles approached each other. Sometimes when a truck was approaching I would ask her to raise her right shoulder/side, this would put her full and firm 36 D breasts in view, her nipples prominently erect.

Eventually on each trip she started sucking my cock a bit longer and we would be getting closer to a specific town on our route. The highway we were on went right through the town and slowed to 30mph, there is also stoplight in town.

It became kind of routine for her to be sucking me for maybe 10-15 miles and then partway into this one town by which time she was usually naked, with her bare ass and pussy facing out the passenger window. While she was sucking, I loved to reach over to her bare ass and grip her left ass cheek squeeze it hard, she would moan and ask for me to squeeze harder... I would squeeze her ass cheek hard and also pull a bit with both of us knowing that then her little ass hole is in full view through her door window and her glistening lips were wide open showing her bald, wet, pink pussy for anyone to see as we cruised along into the town at maybe 25mph. Often I would be alternate between fingering her dripping pussy and squeezing and pulling on her ass cheek. She would be moaning and groaning with pleasure and she moved her hips from side to side a bit.

There were times I know people in their yards, people out for a walk, and also other cars at stop signs got a great view of her beautiful ass and pussy. Keep in mind it was always daylight when we would be doing this. With the excitement of it all I would come in her mouth with her moaning while I was fingering her soaking wet pussy.

There was a time when we made it to the stop light in town and of course it was red. I told her I had to stop. She was moaning hard, and sucking harder. There was traffic that had the green going slowly through the intersection... some of them had to have seen her naked bod in the front seat rocking back and forth while sucking me with her squealing with pleasure and excitement knowing her pussy is on display.

Eventually, when she knew I was getting close to coming she would arch her back, pushing her little ass up a bit higher in the window... to be more visible I assume, and of course I would be pulling on her ass cheek to insure her wet pussy lips were spread open. She never said why she did that but again, I assume it was to make her nakedness more visible.

Once, she arched her back and pushed her ass up nice and high as we went by a ice cream shop that was right off the sidewalk, all glass in the front and full of people. She didn't know it until after we passed there and both came that I told her she bared her open and soaked pussy to at least some of the 20-30 people in that shop. They were maybe 25 feet from us as we drove by slowly.

Soon my wife opted to also extending her right knee/leg over to the dash, with her left knee on her seat. I think she liked the feeling of spreading her legs open, knowing her pussy will spread wide open, showing her wet, pink hole. She did this many times while driving into/through this town.

We have many entirely true stories we can write about here...exhibitionism all the way. FYI, she is a bit bi-curious. Please let us know what you think and if you want more from us.