Fun Ending to a Work Trip

Story Info
A 3-some fantasy fulfilled by couple.
3.8k words
4.08
21.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe and my wife is Tracy. We are both professionals in the computer services field. Each year our company has an annual meeting where the employees from the various divisions meet and are also joined by our clients. The location for the meeting rotates from year to year from one of the following cities - San Diego, Chicago, San Antonio, Las Vegas or New Orleans. This year it was held in Las Vegas at one of the larger convention hotels. We were provided a large junior suite on of the higher floors over looking the strip. The room had a sitting area, oversized bathroom as well as a king-sized bed.

We spent the most of the entire week in training classes, negotiation meeting with clients or team building sessions. The last day came to an early close with Tracy and I returning to our room for a quick nap. We woke up couple hours later to get ready for dinner reservation at a nearby steakhouse restaurant. Tracy showered first. Let me describe her. She is petite five feet tall brunette with shoulder length hair. About 125lbs with 34C breasts topped off with nipples that get hard and areola's that puff up when excited. She has had laser hair removal and only has a one-inch landings strip left which she keeps trimmed. Her ass is a hot round shape that jiggles to perfection when she walks. I am a fit six feet tall 195lbs with a thick seven inches that I keep shaved.

Tracy emerged from the shower and stood at the sink nude while blow drying her hair. I had entered the shower and was having a hard time concentrating on showering while watching her. By the time I had finished she had dried off and finished doing her hair. She had moved to the bedroom area to complete dressing. When I exited the bathroom, she was in a matching pair of red lace bra and panty set leaning over the table looking Into the mirror putting on makeup. Her ass looked so hot wrapped in the red lace.

Noticing the time, we had reservations for 6pm and needed to ensure we were on time left no time for predinner sex. Tracy put on a thin fabric red dress. The dress had a spaghetti strap top and neckline that stopped just above her chest and with the hem ended just above her knees. She added a pair of matching pumps and pearl necklace. She looked very hot. I quickly got dresses and added on a sports jacket as required by the restaurant. We then kissed and exited the room to get the reservation on time. As the elevator doors opened Tracy exited first, I followed and could see several people men and woman turn to watch her ass shake in the tight-fitting dress. It was getting me excited as I walked.

The restaurant was a short walk from our hotel. It was a brisk night and we walked hand in hand. As we entered the restaurant and presented to the maître d I could see effect the cold air had on my wife nipples. They were pressing through the thin lace bra and dress making it hard for even the maître d to find our table. Not sure if he was delaying on purpose or actually distracted by the nipples but he eventually brought us to our table. We immediately sat and ordered our drinks.

Dinner was your typical high-end steak house. Progression of courses were slow and steady to keep you drinking. We had two drinks before our appetizers arrived. Each of the dished was excellent. During our entre we each had two more drinks. Tracy and I were both feeling the effects. With desert we had another drink and decided then to head back to the hotel. Rather than walk we called got in a cab outside restaurant and headed back.

As Tracy and I entered the lobby we noticed an easel with a sign directing guests of a particular company to a banquet hall on the mezzanine level for dancing, food and drinks. It was one of the companies we have a relationship with so I thought we could attend. I asked Tracy is she was interested in dancing and she said yes. We head down to the room and checked in. As we entered, we found it full of with about one hundred people distributed around the room. One side was a full bar, the other side was the chafing dishes with food, the back wall was the DJ booth, center was the dance floor and sprinkled throughout were bar tables where people were standing talking while drinking and eating. The dance floor had about 2 dozen people dancing. Tracy and I stopped at the bar and ordered a drink and selected an empty table from where we could watch the room. We both love to people watch. Some tables had groups of couples possibly attendees with their wives or girlfriends, other by the bar were made up of mostly guys. Behind the bar on the wall was a TV with a sports game on.

Tracy and I sipped our drinks as we took in the sights. After we finished our drinks, we moved to the dance floor. We danced for about five songs before exiting and getting a few more drinks at the bar. Returning to our table we started to comment on the people around us. Commenting as the couples left, if they were married or cheating. Then we started playing "who would you do." Each would pick a person nearby that if they could they would sleep with.

Tracy narrow it down to two guys. Both were handsome fit, 6-foot-tall and as she described packing at least eight inches. One was black and the other was a white guy. They were both standing at the same table near the bar watch sports on the TV. Her fantasy was to have either one. She could not decide on which one was her favorite. As I looked around the room, I made my selection. I told Tracy since she selected two so will I. My first was a petite blonde with a real nice smile and tight athletic gymnastics type body. The second was a much taller fuller bodied red head with big breasts and a nice set of long legs. I described a fantasy 3some to Tracy with both girls doing me and well as each other. Tracy smiled and said sounds hot. She would love to join me with either one.

As we ordered more drinks, we noticed the night getting later and the crowd starting to thin. Tracy's white selection had left at some point, as had the balance of the people at the table leaving the black guy alone with his drink and the game on the TV. At this point I excused myself and went to the men's room. When I returned, I found the black guy at our table chatting with Tracy. When I left Tracy had invited him over feeling sorry for him being alone.

He introduced himself as Andre. He was a district manager for one of the companies in our field. We order a new round of drinks and chatted some more talking about many different topics ranging from sports to travel. We each felt relaxed and enjoying each other's company. The three of us dances several songs moving back to the table. The crowd continued to thin as it got late. Andre excused himself to go to the restroom leaving Tracy and me alone. Tracy looked at me and said I bumped into Andre on the dance floor and felt his cock. It felt enormous. She then asked me if I was willing to follow through with her fantasy. I said yes. As long as I get to complete mine some time in future. She said deal. Tracy then added. She want to be in charge tonight what she says goes. Since it was her fantasy she wants to direct who when what such as positions, etc.

I agree and asked whats next how are you going to get Andre to agree to your fun. Tracy said leave that to her. I was then instructed to go up to the room to shower, put on the hotel robe and make some drinks. She said have no fear the two of us will follow soon after. I then left Tracy alone at the table and took the elevator up to the room, showered, shaved all the important parts tried off and did exactly as she instructed put on the hotel robe and made several more drinks. Then sat on the couch and waited for Tracy to return.

Within 15 minutes Tracy walked in soon followed by Andre. She looked excited as she implemented her plan. Each of us grabbed a drink and sat around the couches in the sitting area and chatted some more. We each had a nice buzz going. Tracy then reviewed her rules with both of us. She was in charge. We had to follow her direction. No one could cum unless she said so. She picked the positions and speed and time to switch it up. We both agreed. After another drink she announced we need to get this party started and instructed Andre to go to the bathroom and take a shower. He immediately responded yes and stood and moved to the bathroom.

Tracy got up when she heard the water running and said to me take your robe off and lay back on the bed. She walked to the closet and dug through our luggage and pulled out a small bag. Returning she then folded a pillow and propped up my head. Giving me a nice view of the room. From the bag she removed four ropes and restraints. Tracy proceeded to tie me on me back spread on the bed. Back her hand went into her bags of trick and out came a cock and ball strap. She then put it on my cock and balls bending over to tease my secured balls and suck my cock. Stopping before I came. She got up and said don't go anywhere.

Tracy proceeded to strip right next to the bed. Slowly removing her dress and shoes. Bending over the bed she just above my face she placed her tits and reached back and undid her red lace bra releasing her tits into my face. Their nipples were erect and puffy. She then turned and faced her ass at me slowly removing her red panties. She moved back to the bed and presented the panties to me and said smell them. As I took a whiff, she pushed them into my face wiping the juices on me and then she dropped them on my chest to tease me further with their wetness and sexy smell. She then walked to the bathroom.

Opening the bathroom door, she turned and said be back soon. Stepping into the bathroom she left the door wide open. The bathroom had a large shower stall clearly visible from the bed. The stall was surrounded by floor to ceiling clear glass. Tracy walked in and wrapped her arms around Andre pushing her tits into his back. I could only assume she wrapped her hands around his cock. As he spun around to kiss her, I could see her hands still wrapped his hard cock. Her hands looked small, barely wrapping around its full circumference.

Tracy grabbed the soap and started to soap up his body paying special attention to his chest, ass and cock. The contrast in skin color made watching action so much clearer and hotter. He could be seen soaping up her ass and tits. They say if you want the cleanest tits in the city bring a guy into the shower. When they were both all full of soap they moved together and rubbed against each other using their bodies as a luffa. Soon after they rinsed off and moved out of the shower to dry off.

Tracy came out first followed by Andre. Tracy was pulling him by his cock. After drying her hair, she had tied it in a ponytail. She looks so hot when she does this. It makes watch her give a blow job so much hotter without the hair blocking the view of her tongue's action. It also has a sensual bounce when she moves just right. She smiled at me and said look how big his cock is. It looks like it's at least eight inches and so thick I can just barely get my hand around it. She reminded both of us she was in charge tonight. We will do what she wanted when she wanted. No one was to cum till she gave the word.

She proceeded to climb on the couch next to the bed kneeling on the cushion facing away from the bed showing her hot ass to us. Then she called Andre over and told him to kiss her ass. He knelt down and started kissing her cheeks all over. Moving from side to side. Several time he stopped and spread her cheeks and rimmed her. He spent a considerable amount of time kissing and licking her ass and pussy while she knelt there and moaned. Andre kept his hands roaming her body moving from her back, shoulder, neck, ass and tits. When Andre had moved his hands to her hanging tits, he played with them lifting them and rolling her erect nipples between his thumb and fore finger of each hand. Soon after she made him stop and stand next to the bed.

Tracy then got off the couch and stood next to him. They then kissed as they ran their hands over each other's body. Tracy started to move down his body stopping at his chest to suck and nibble on his nipples. From the bed I could see his cock twitch when she did that. She moved on down his body kissing his skin finally reaching the head of his cock. Her hands had already been there stroking it up and down. When she knelt down, she grabbed the cock by two hands and paused to admire it before she placed it in her mouth. Tracy sucked around the head and sides getting the shaft wet before attempting to deepthroat it. Considering the size of the cock she did a great job getting it deep. After bring him to the edge she stopped and moved down to his large balls. Sucking each one in turn. Then she pulled his cock down to lick the pre-cum dripping out.

Tracy then stopped and told Andre to sit on the edge of the couch. She again sucked his cock in clear view always with her eyes open looking at me to make sure I was still watching. She grabbed it with her hands and aimed into her mouth and sucked again on the head. Once she got it hard again, she climbed up and facing Andre placed her knees on either side of him she bent forward putting her tits into his face she reached under her body and slipped just the head of his cock between her lips. Her lips started their spread around the big head enveloping in in its folds. Her ass looked so hot from this angle. She then started a slow ride up and down on his cock with each stroke letting it go a little deeper. As she rose up, I could see her lips wrapped tightly around the thick cock. It left a wet coating of her juices down to the lowest spot she went. Finally, after coating most of his cock with her juicy lubricant she reached bottom and started fucking him with a steady up and down rhythm. Her ass looked so hot in that position knowing he went to the full depth of her pussy. She then stopped and shook her ass as she was impaled on root. Andre was doing all he could to concentrate on not cuming.I could hear him man and see him holding the edge of the couch tightly.

Once again taking charge Tracy got off of Andre looked and me and knelt down and licked off her juices off Andre's cock. She spoke asking us if we were enjoying the fun. We both answered quickly yes. She also reminded us that no one can cum till she said okay. After licking clean his cock, she told him do move she will be right back and moved onto the bed and licked the head of my cock and then came up and squatted over my face offering her wet pussy to me for some oral. I stuck out my tongue dug in. Her pussy was the wettest I have felt it in a long time. After leaving her juices on my face to keep reminding me of her she got off and returned to Andre on the couch.

Tracy now pulled Andre back to the edge of the couch and climbed on his body facing me. Once again, she moved her hand down to his big cock and aimed it into her pussy. Her lips slowly spread around the head enveloping it as she moved down. She then placed her legs on the outside of his legs further spreading the view of her pussy. Once she got all the way down on the cock, she leaned back content. Andre reach around and started to play with her tits. Massaging them with his hands and pinching her nipples. At the same time, he spread his legs wider and rocked his cock in and out of her. Reverse cowgirl is one of the hottest positions to watch. From my location I could see her pussy lips around his cock, her exposed clit, the expression of her face as he moved his cock in her pussy and the bouncing of her tits. The contrast of the white and black skin made watching so much more exciting.

After some time, you could tell Tracy was getting close to exploding, as was Andre. I think she knew she was losing control. Tracy then made the next move getting off of Andre and joined me on the bed. She pulled out the pillow from behind my head and then laid over me in 69 position. She lowered her pussy to my face so I could lick her clit, as she teased my tied-up cock and balls. We were all close to losing control. But Tracy regained composure and raised her pussy off my face and called to Andre. He was on still on the couch stroking his cock.

She instructed Andre to get behind her and place his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly move the head in and out. From my spot under her I had a perfect view of his cock gaining entrance to her pussy. He gently moved the head in and fully out. Her lips welcomed his cock on the way in but looked like they didn't want it leaving the way they sucked around head on way out. While he kept this up. She teased my restrained cock sucking on it. Using her teeth on the head to inflict just the right amount of pain to stop me from coming. She then told Andre to keep up the slow motion but to now move his cock deeper.

From below I watched the action above. The pumping of Andre's cock and flexing of Tracy's lips around it was mesmerizing. She kept her tits pressed into my abdomen while play with my cock. Every so often I could hear him slap one of her ass cheeks with the palm of a hand making her jump. She then told him to push it all the way in and remove his cock slowly. As he did this every so often, I would be hit with a drip of pussy juice when his cock displaced all the space in her pussy cavity.

I could see her start to be distracted as she concentrated more on the cock pumping her than my cock. Her thighs started to quiver as they do just before she has an orgasm. Her next command to him was to increase the tempo. Andre started to increase the tempo of his fucking. I could see his balls start swaying above as he picked up tempo. Tracy then wanted more. She spread her knees wider and lower her pussy to my face and said lick me while he fucks me. As she moved, I reached my tongue out to touched her clit, I heard her moan.

The electricity was phenomenal. She was on the verge of cuming. Andre started to moan louder but somehow kept himself from cuming since that was the agreement. He pumped faster and harder. Sometimes so hard my tongue would come off her clit and graze him. I could hear her say she was ready and gave the order to Andre fuck her till he cums and dump your big load inside.

Andre pumped her deep a few more time and then groaned really loud. His balls contracted as he let out his giant load. He then collapsed on her back. When he regained his strength, he slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy. I could see that his cock was covered in both his cum and her juices. Tracy called him and said come around and she could clean his cock. With no warning she raised her back and sat her pussy filled lips onto my face. Unable to move. She then said lick. So I just licked her clit.

While she was sitting on my face, she removed the strap keeping me from coming and continued to grind her pussy into my face. So much cum was coming out of her pussy. Some of it dripped down the sides of my face. She then came so hard on my face that the spasms I think emptied all the cum from her. She then spun around and sat on my cock fucking me up and down as she cleaned Andre's cock.

After all the teasing and all the sex, I watched I did not last long. She almost came again while we were fucking. But I came first so she moved her pussy back to my face with a second giant load and made me clean her again. She continued to blow Andre. After she came again, she wanted a break and release me from the ropes and we all just sat there and relaxed for several movements.

We regained some strength then she started playing with both our cocks to get them hard. We just fucked her in variety of positions while she blew the other. Then switched positions. Was all came a few more times and before we all went to bed. The first thing she said was that was great. But next time she wanted to be tied.