Fun Evening

Story Info
You, hubby, & another couple...
1.7k words
3.74
117.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scenario

2 Couples

A lady you work with invites us over for dinner on a Friday evening to celebrate a promotion at work you received. Tania and Paul own a home on the edge of the city in a new development area with very few neighbors. Tania is a tiny little Asian lady standing about 4'11" roughly 110 pounds with long jet black hair down to the middle of her back with jet black eyes and a slightly darker complexion. You have never met her husband but agree to the dinner on Friday after quickly calling me to confirm we have no plans.

Friday after work you come home and decide to have a long bath while waiting for me to come home from work You pour yourself a glass of wine and let the water run into the tub as you slowly get undressed in front of large window in the bedroom. As you lift your blouse off and remove your bra exposing your breasts you notice a young man sitting out on his balcony with a couple male friends looking towards the window. All 3 men are 18 years old. At first you move away from the window thinking that they could see you but decide that maybe you'll give those young men a treat. You start to feel a little bit excited in the though of 3 young men with hard teenage cocks watching you.

As you move back towards the window you squeeze and caress your breasts while sliding your panties off. As you slide your panties off you turn and bend over touching your toes so your firm ass and pouting lips are exposed to the young men. You reach around and slide a finger into your hot pussy feeling how wet you are getting. As you stand up you press your breasts together squeezing them together as you lick your lips. You slip a finger into your pussy again; taste it and then you run the wet fingertip over your rock hard nipples. Not wanting the tub to overflow you blow the young men a kiss and give them a wink and make your way into the bathroom. You aren't sure if they were able to see you but the thought had made you extremely horny.

As you get out of the tub you hear me come in and you yell from the bedroom for me to get ready to go out for dinner. You slip on a hot black thong with a lacey see through front on with a matching black lacey bra. You decide to wear a hot black skirt with a silky low cut blouse that reveals cleavage. As I come into the bedroom I give you a hug and a kiss and comment how hot you look asking whom the lucky man was? You reach down and run your fingers along the edges of my cock and whisper to me that maybe it might be Tania's husband but you'll have to see if he has a nice bulge first. The though of you making love to another man turns me on as I kiss you deeply. After a couple minutes we grab our stuff and head for the car as to not be late for dinner. On the way over to Tania and Paul's house I find myself still aroused at the comments you had made earlier.

When we get to Tania and Paul's house we park and make our way to the front door. Paul answers the door and welcomes us in. Paul is a tall black man standing about 6'4" roughly 220 pounds with large muscular shoulders. He's wearing tight casual slacks with a muscle shirt showing his hard chest and developed abdomen. You quickly glance towards his crotch as he turns around to call Tania. Your eyes open wide and you gasp slightly because the bulge in his pants is incredibly huge, you've never seen anything that large before. When you turn to look at me you notice that I have been watching you. I lean over and whisper into your ear "you like"? You whisper back "oh god yes". I give your ass a quick squeeze as we head into the living room. As we sit down in the living room Tania comes into the room offering us drinks. It is my turn to stare as she is wearing tight halter-top barely covering a gorgeous pair of 36DD breasts. With her Asian complexion and long hair combined I can help but to think how extremely exotic she is and wonder what it would be like to fuck her.

After dinner and a few drinks later the 4 of us retire out to the back patio to chat. The back patio and yard are open to a nice view of the pond behind the house with 5 deckchairs around an umbrella set, with a huge Jacuzzi off set from the patio doors leading into the master bedroom. There are a few patio torches lit casting a soft glow on the patio. Tania pipes up and invites us to join them in the Jacuzzi. When you comment we didn't bring suits she says "so what, we'll make the men turn around while we strip and jump in, then they can strip for us while we watch" and laughs.

We all agree and Paul & I turn around as we hear you ladies giggling followed by a couple of splashes. When we turn around both of you ladies are already in the Jacuzzi making catcalls "Take it off baby!" Both Paul and I strip down naked and make our way towards the water. You are totally in awe as you look at Paul, his body is rock hard and his cock is at least 9" long and 2" thick while still soft. Both his cock and large balls are cleanly shaved. As we jump into the water Tania looks over, smiles and winks at you.

Tania leans over to Paul and comments that you were drooling over his gorgeous cock, that maybe she should suck on it to show you how large it can get. Paul agrees and sits up on the edge of the Jacuzzi letting his soft cock hang between his legs. Tania being short has to stand to suck on it. When she stands I get an instant hard on looking at her gorgeous dark breasts with very puffy nipples. You reach down and begin to stroke me as you lick your lips at the sight of Tania sucking on that black monster. Tania makes short work of getting Paul completely hard. When Tania moves her mouth away you gasp at the sight of it. Paul's cock hard has to be at least 3 inches thick and is an enormous 12-13 inches long and stands straight up way past his belly button, almost to the same height as his nipples when he sits. Tania invites us to move closer to them so you can get a better look.

We both slide over towards them, you move to the right side of Paul, with myself to your right. Tania takes your hand & moves it up onto Paul's huge cock. You can't believe your actually touching it. You look over at me & I nod my head at you and say, "Go ahead do anything you like". Tania moves closer to me so you can trade places with her, you slide over and begin to nibble and stroke his huge shaft. I reach around and begin to stroke your pussy, sliding my fingers inside.

As I am rubbing your pussy Tania reaches down and begins to stroke my cock and whispers into my ear, "I love watching other women suck on him, let me suck on your cock". As you both eagerly suck on our cocks, I am totally turned on by watching you suck on that monster as Tania rubs her gorgeous breasts against my balls as she deep throats my shaft. Tania and I both stand up; I move in behind you and slide my cock deep inside your hot pussy as you continue to suck on him. Tania slides under you and sucks on your swollen clit as I fuck you. The pressure builds up and you cum hard screaming as the three of us put you over the edge.

Paul decides that you should be wet enough to take his monster so we switch around so your leaning against the edge of the Jacuzzi on your knees. He slowly slides his huge cock inside you, as you he does you begin to moan and push harder towards him taking as much of him as you can. It is incredible watching that huge cock become enveloped within you. With in a very short period of time you're taking the entire length as he fucks you harder and harder. Tania gets me to sit on the edge so she can sit on top of me and ride my cock. When she slides her wet pussy down onto my shaft I can's believe how good she feels. I reach up and play with her gorgeous breasts as they bounce up and down from the motion.

I look over at you as Paul lays you onto the edge of the Jacuzzi on your back so he can fuck you hard on top. I reach over and squeeze your nipples as he thrusts his cock deep inside you. You go completely nuts, screaming as you cum again, this is enough to get Tania going as she begins to bounce wildly on my cock, tearing at her nipples...you both cum almost at the same time, both of you frantically gasping for breath. I get Tania to lie down beside you, she leans over and kisses you on the lips as both Paul & I kneel on either side are stroking our cocks over your mouths. We both cum almost at the same time, covering both of your faces with hot globs of cream. Seeing both you're your hot bodies lying side by side covered with cum is an incredible sight.

After a little cleanup, the four us had a few more drinks and spent the rest of the evening trying every position and combination possible. With some coaxing from Tania and yourself, I even stroked Paul's huge black cock and tasted it. I'll have to admit touching a cock that huge even turned me on!