Fun for All the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

5.

It was then that another idea occurred to me. Smiling a smile of mystery, I made my way out into the hallway.

"Where you going, honey?" asked Julie, momentarily looking up from sucking Paul to speak.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said, mimicking her own words earlier, "wait and see."

I closed the door behind me and went upstairs to the bedroom. I didn't want to use the phone in the hall where the others could hear me, even when the door was shut. Instead, once in the sanctity of the bedroom, I got on my mobile and quickly punched in my parents' number.

The phone was answered by my mother after three rings. "Hi, mom, did you and dad get home OK this morning?"

"Oh, hello, dear," mom said in a voice which implied she had obviously not been expecting me to call, "yes, we had a good journey, thanks. Your dad's a good driver and there wasn't that much traffic on the road, we were home in an hour."

"Good," I said, wanting to get the small talk out the way and get down to the crunch of the matter, "listen mom, I know you and dad only went home this evening, but how do you fancy returning right now?"

"Now?" asked my mom, incredulously.

"Yeah," I replied, "Julie, Jenna and I are having a threesome and its really hot. It was so good with you and dad at the weekend, I can't wait till next weekend until you visit again."

"Oh, go on with you," mom said, "I'm sure you can fuck Julie and Jenna quite capably without our being there."

"That's not the point, mom," I went on, "I just thought you'd enjoy it." I wasn't going to tell her that Mark and Paul were with us, I wanted that to be as big a surprise for mom and dad as it had been for me.

"Come on, mom," I said, "its not like you're a million miles away. Get in the car now and you can be here by eight o'clock. And, of course, you can stay the night again."

"Well," said mom, as her normal horniness started to win through as I knew it would and my cock responded as I realised I was getting somewhere at last, "let me have a word with your father."

There was a long silence while mom went off to chat with dad. I strained my ears but couldn't here anything, just wishing she'd hurry up since the call was costing me money and, as we all know, mobiles are damned expensive.

She came back to the phone after what seemed an hour away but, in reality, could only have been a few moments. "OK, dear," she said, "dad says he doesn't mind driving all the way back," mom added, making it sound like she and dad were on the other side of the world, "after all, he's never one to turn down a good fuck, neither am I come to that. We'll be with you as soon as we can. 'bye, sweetheart."

"'bye, mom, love you," I said, as I rang off and made my way back down the stairs to the sounds of more grunting and groaning which grew louder as I approached the lounge.

In the short time it had taken me to make the phone call, Jenna had positioned herself on Mark's cock and was getting well and truly fucked by her uncle, posting up and down like the true fuck slut she undoubtedly is, while Julie was lying back on the sofa with her legs in the air, getting a thorough pussy licking from her brother Paul.

"What are you up to?" asked Julie, inbetween grunting as her brother's tongue went in deeper, though I could tell from the look she gave me that she knew perfectly well what I had been up to.

"Let's just say, honey," I answered, "that tonight looks like its shaping up to be an excellent family orgy."

Then, without further ado, I moved over to Jenna and Mark and slid my stiff pole into my daughter's mouth to muffle her screams while my brother-in-law continued to poke his impressive pole in and out of his niece's cunt ...

NOT YET THE END

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers
12