Fun House Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard described Robert as an experienced cocksman. I'd have to say yes, he was. He might not have been as big as Richard, but he knew how to use what he had to the best effect. He continued to fuck me slowly, and I experienced a second little orgasm that I muffled by biting his shoulder. It was, I guess, a surprisingly gentle fuck, almost like making love, rather than anything so crude as a self-centered "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" fuck or a quick and dirty date rape. Because of this, and the booze, and the fact that I was now feeling very, very good from the friction in my pussy, I had no trouble joining in Robert's rhythm, wrapping my legs around him, kissing him, swinging my hips up to meet him thrust for thrust, moaning and gasping as I usually did when Richard was making love to me.

Robert may have sensed the urgency of my passion, or maybe his own just ramped up, because he soon began sawing back and forth fast across my clit, slamming his prick into me so hard that I could hear his balls slapping against my ass. I was getting closer and closer to a really big orgasm, moaning and gasping faster, more loudly. After the first couple of times that Richard and I had sex, I'd had no trouble achieving multiple orgasms, so if Richard says that I had two more of them before I hit the really big one and Robert came in me, that's probably true. I wasn't counting. All I know is that the last one was mind blowing enough that I wasn't thinking or emoting or doing anything but feeling every nerve in my shuddering body, feeling my cunt clamped around Robert's cock, for at least the next minute.

Robert slid off and held me as we both lay there gasping to get our breath back. After a little while he got up, put his clothes on and then helped me get dressed. After he left, I went to the bathroom. I'd been on the pill for the past four years so I wasn't worried about the cum that he had left in me, but I still needed to pee again, and I needed to clean up at least some of my juices and Robert's cum from my sloppy pussy lips. Then I went back to the living room where I found Richard and Donna sitting on the couch, with Robert on the love seat, just as I'd left them. Richard asked me how I was doing and I said fine. Then he said it was late and it looked like I needed to get to bed (some joke, I thought), so we said goodnight and headed back to our apartment.

We got ready for bed and then hopped in, naked as usual. I didn't know at the time that Donna and Richard had been watching while Robert and I fucked, but I felt pretty sure that there was no way that Richard could miss the fact that I'd just had sex. I hadn't showered, and in spite of my washing off my pussy twice, I could still smell the sex on me. My face was still puffy and flushed, and my nipples were as hard as M&Ms. So, to clear, or at least clarify, the somewhat musky air I just told him that I'd just fucked Robert, and asked him if he was okay with that. Not only was he okay with it, he was instantly hard. He asked me if I was okay with it and I told him I was, which was a complete understatement. What I didn't tell him then was that I was as sexually excited as I'd ever been, an aspiring warrior priestess in the cult of sexual liberation, a true believer, in the way that only converts can be, to the new religion of sensual, love-free sex. I didn't tell him that what I had experienced was not just a good fuck, but an epiphany. I did not tell him that, like it or not, I looked forward to spreading my legs for other men who would make me come and come, and about whom I would be thinking late at night. I did not tell him that I hoped he would be happy with the new me but that, whether he liked it or not, the new me was here to stay.

So, we kissed and made out for a few minutes, and Richard kept breaking the kisses to tell me how happy I'd made him, until I shut him up by saying "Why don't you just fuck me." As he pushed his dick into me, the thoughts that I was being fucked by two guys in the same night, and that Richard was pushing his dick not only into my pussy but into some of Robert's cum, really, really turned me on.

Afterward I asked Richard if he'd fucked Donna while Robert was fucking me, and he told me that he hadn't -- yet. I asked him if he was expecting us to swing with them and he said he hoped so. And, as it happens, we did. But that is another story, among the many that came out of that night.