Fun in a Jeep

Story Info
Step Cousin gets what she wants.
2.4k words
4.25
89.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PantyD
PantyD
5 Followers

This story is fiction. It is a fantasy I have been having lately. I hope to be fulfilling sometime in the near future. Please tell me what you think of it.

When my uncle remarried his new wife brought two kids into the family. One of which was a girl. Ever since she met me she has been obsessed with me. She is absolutely in love with me. I have thought nothing of it for years now.

Then one year we went to visit my uncle. I hadn't seen her in a few years and was shocked to see how much she had changed. She was 18 now, recently having graduated. what I saw now was a woman 5'7, still under 100 pounds. She had long red hair and long legs with an amazing butt. Her breasts are still quite small, but they still look amazing. I have grown up since then too. I'm 28, 6'4, 120 lbs, brown hair, green eyes, and I have a decent size penis standing out at 7 1/2 inches. I'm not the longest but I'm quite thick.

Since that visit anytime we have seen each other we have gone swimming. She looks great in a bikini. We would end up wrestling sometimes. I caught myself grabbing her sometimes playfully. Sometimes I would caress her ass or let a hand drop down to her pussy. I was always having to hide my erections. I know she had to have felt them though. Sometimes I would let it rest on her butt and push into her. We would spend countless hours teasing each other. I would have done anything to be around her

It had been a year since I had seen her, at this point she was 20 and in college around her home. I decided I had been working hard and wanted sometime off, so I decided to take a trip. My Uncle had always told me I was welcome to visit anytime I wanted. With him living in Daytona Beach, FL it couldn't of been

a better place to to relax. I decided to drive there since I own a Jeep Wrangler and what couldn't be better than that in a place like Daytona. I arrived late one night and was greeted by my uncle and my aunt. They helped me get settled and we all went to sleep. The next day I got woken up around noon by a phone call. It was Sarah (my cousin) asking if I could pick her up from college, she had one class left for the day. It was a perfect day out and she wanted to ride around in my Jeep. So I got up and got ready. I took the doors off the Jeep and put the top down. I went and waited at the building her class was in.

People started coming out, and then I saw her she was wearing a short skirt and a white tank top. I could see she had no bra on, seeing as there were no straps. She looked amazing. She ran up to me and hugged me, she smelled so good. We got in and started driving around. I couldn't help but check out her legs. They looked so long and so smooth. I could feel myself getting hard at the very site of them. I happened to notice her skirt was starting to ride up a little. I'm a panty guy, they drive me wild, and so the thought that I might get to see what kind of panties she was wearing was making me crazy. My penis shot up to a full hard-on. It was kind of noticeable, I tried to shift to hide it but I couldn't. I looked over and I could see her nipples were hard. This didn't help the situation in my pants any.

She was talking about school and stuff and then she let me know who good I was looking. Saying that I was taking good care of myself, how I had a nice body. I told her she was turning into a little hotty, and that the boys must be going nuts over her. She said that she wasn't having any luck in the boy department. She said they all were trying to get into her pants. She said she was still a virgin and that she was still waiting to find the one to take it. I said, "Well do you blame them, you're hot and you have a great body. And when you wear clothes like that you just drive them wild."

"Am I driving you wild?" she asked.

"Of course not you're my cousin." "Then what has got you so hard?"

"Okay fine yes your driving me wild."

If that hadn't surprised me then her next comment did, "You look uncomfortable like that, here let me help you." And with that she reached over and started undoing my pants. She pulled off my belt and unbuttoned my pants, and then slides my zipper down. Now all that was left was my boxers. I saw her just staring at my erection. She sat back in her seat and just looked at it. I could see her rubbing her thigh. She slowly slid her hand up her leg and under her skirt. Her skirt started to ride up and that is when I saw them. She was wearing black lace boy shorts. I told her that I like her taste in panties, and I explained my fetish.

With that she stood up and lifted her skirt so I could see her butt. The panties hugged her ass perfectly. The material was so small in back it almost look like she was wearing a thong. She sat back down and lifted her skirt so I could see her panty cover pussy. She slowly slid her fingers over her mound. Just teasing her lips and me. She looked down at me erection again and said, "You look like you could use a little help." And with that she reached over and pulled my penis out of the hole in my boxers. She slowly stroked my shaft. I was in heaven, but I was having trouble staying on the road.

After giving me a few slow strokes up and down the length of my penis she bent over and took me in her mouth. Her lips felt so nice on the head of my penis. She slowly kissed the head then lowered her head letting me slide in her mouth. I couldn't keep driving so I needed to find a place were I could stop. I saw a park and headed strait for it. I found a good place inside and stopped. The whole time Sarah was just sliding me in and out of her mouth. Once stopped she took me out of her mouth and said, "I hope your ready for this I've been practicing so I was ready for you." Ready for me she had planned this. And with that said she slide me back into her mouth and continued to take more and more of me into her mouth until she had taken all of me into her. She had deep throated me. I couldn't believe the feeling, that was all I could take I blew a load down her throat. I kept coming and coming; she just kept swallowing every bit. It was the best orgasm I ever had.

She leaned up and kissed me for the first time. I slide my tongue into her mouth, she hadn't swallowed all of my cum yet and she forced some into my mouth. I was surprised to find that I didn't mind the taste. We continued to kiss for a moment, and then we got into the back seat for a little more room. While she was standing in front of me I stopped her. I slowly kissed up high leg; I kept kissing my way up until my head had gone under her skirt. I took a moment to rub my hands over her panty-covered butt, and to inhale the sweet smell between her legs. After I was satisfied I grabbed the back of her panties and slid them down. There it was right in front of me, the sweetest, tightest, and wettest pussy I had ever seen. I wanted to dive right in but I wanted Sarah to enjoy this seeing as she had never been this far with a guy before. I lightly slid my tongue over her lips. I savored the taste and continued licking her lips softly. I could hear her let out a soft moan.

The more I worked on her lips the wetter she got. I could see her wetness running down her legs. By this time I had regained my ragging hard-on. I felt that I had teased her enough and slowly let my tongue push into her swollen lips. As I did this her knees slightly buckled, she caught her self and leaned back on the center bar on my jeep, bracing her self she went back to enjoying the pleasure she was feeling between her legs. I had picked up my pace on her, letting my tongue slid in and out of her. I was wanting her to come though. So I turned my focus to her clit. I took her clit into my mouth and started running my tongue over it, teasing it. From a past girlfriend I had learned this technique about doing my ABC's over a woman's' clit and it would bring her to a wonderful orgasm. So I went into my ABC method.

With in seconds she was coming. Her moans had become much louder by this point, so load she was screaming in pleasure. "OOOHHH MY GOD MAKE ME COME," were the screams I heard. So not wanting to disappoint I increased my speed, until I felt a rush of her juices as she came. There was a stead flow of her juices pouring out of her. But I continued to suck and lick her clit. By this point she was gripping the back of my head forcing me into her. I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm. I kept my pace and felt her body shake as the next orgasm hit her hard. So hard she collapsed onto my lap. She just lay there with her head in my chest panting for air. When she finally caught her breath she looked up at me and smiled, this followed by a sensual kiss. She was now tasting her own come, to which seemed to kiss me harder letting her tongue explore more of my mouth.

Feeling my penis pressing up against her stomach she broke our kiss and stood up. She positioned her self over me, and brought her now soaked pussy lips to the head of my penis. She slowly lowered her self down on me, letting the head slip into her. She let out a load moan and I could feel her legs shaking. She continued to lower letting out moans of pain and pleasure. I could barely contain myself, this was the tightest pussy that I had ever had rapped around my cock. Sara had finally taken all of me into her. She moaned out, "Oh my god, that is one huge cock. I feel like you have completely filled me with it."

With that I slowly started to thrust in and out of her. I couldn't believe I had this sexy little thing bouncing up and down on my cock. I could feel her tight pussy clinching around my penis; it just made me pound her even harder. I was really getting into when she stood up. I was lost; she turned and put her cute butt in my face. She the sat back down on my raging hard-on. Feeling her slid back down on me felt like a new experience. She is just so tight, and so wet. She is so wet I can feel her juices running between my thighs, it feels like I'm sitting in a small puddle. But that is the last thing on my mind, this beautiful women in front of me is my focus.

She is riding my cock like there is no tomorrow. I can feel her pussy start contracting; she was coming. It was all I could handle; I exploded into Sarah's beautiful pussy. Her pussy kept contracting around my throbbing penis, milking me until I had no more come to give. She fell back on to me; I just rapped my hands around her. We lay there, exhausted, feeling are juices running down are bodies.

After we finally gain enough energy to move, she stood up and I could see my come oozing out of her still soaked pussy lips. She took her panties and wiped up as much of are come as she could. When she was finished she gave them to me saying that she hopes I will enjoy them, especially the sent they carry. As I went to put my pants back on she stopped me saying I should let myself air out, seeing as my penis was still soaked from us coming together. It was dark so I agreed. I stated driving and I saw Sarah sniffing her own panties and I even saw her taste a little of the crouch. Seeing this made me instantly hard. She noticed this and smiled, "Finally I can clean you off properly."

And with that she leaned over and started to inhale my cock. I was in heaven; she cleaned off my penis like a pro. With in moments I was blowing what little load I had left into the sweet little mouth of my cousin. She finished cleaning me off and gave me a final kiss for the night as we pulled back up to my uncle's house. She leaned over before she got out and whispered into my ear, "You'll have to pick me and my friends up tomorrow. We have a game to cheer at, we'll have to do something FUN after the game." And with that she licked my ear and went in the house. I sat the wondering what she meant by that. Curious I got dress and went inside to get to sleep so I could see what the next day had in store for me.

If you all like this please let me know, that way I can get to work on the next part of this. Thank you for all comments good or bad. I am open to all suggestions.


PantyD
PantyD
5 Followers