Fun in Banff

Story Info
Mature couple meet by chance and connect.
8.5k words
4.49
14.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of complete fiction about two mature adults who meet by chance. All characters are well over 18. The people are fictional but the location is real.

*

It was a Thursday in mid-September and fall had come to the mountains of Alberta. Banff was full of late season tourist who had come to get the last of the season before the winter snows descended and skiers took over from the hikers etc.

Mid-afternoon at the RIMROCK HOTEL, definitely an upscale establishment in Banff, there was a line waiting to check in. Included in this line were an attractive woman who seemed to be in her early 50's standing by herself. To the interested observer, she possessed a lovely figure especially for a person of her age, not overweight but certainly with ample feminine charms to turn a person's eye. Her figure complimented by a head of silver hair made it hard to not notice her. She stood out not only because of her appearance but also that she was the only woman waiting without a companion.

Behind her was a gentleman, once again at least to the casual observer alone. He was tall and slender and if one was to guess was likely in his early 60's. He was fashionably dressed and his full head of hair was a bit longer than the average man of his age but combined with a nicely tailored double breasted blue blazer and complimenting camel slacks made him would could have been considered a model.

The line was moving forward slowly and these two inevitably struck up a conversation. Questions centered on "Where are you from" and "have you stayed here before dominated the interchange. It was not too personal and then each was called to the desk to complete their check in details. As the bellhops took their bags and directed them to the elevators, they smiled and wished each other a good evening.

About 7:30 PM, our two strangers found themselves once again standing one behind the other, this time at the entrance to the Primrose Dining Room, the premier dining facility in this hotel. She was dressed elegantly in a black skirt that ended just above the knees and a gray Chinese silk jacket over a black mock turtleneck top. He had on a black pin striped suit with a white starched shirt open at the neck. The Maitre'D asked the lady "Do you have a reservation mam?"

She replied, "No, this trip was a bit spur of the moment and I did not anticipate that you would be as busy as you obviously are."

The Maitre'D replied, I am sorry but I cannot seat you for at least an hour. We are fully booked tonight. You could eat in the lounge if you wish.

Before she could reply, our debonair gentleman spoke up, "Mam, I am dining alone and I am sure this gentleman can find us a table that will accommodate two if you would care to join me."

After a moment's hesitation our heroine inclined her head and said, "That is most kind sir; I appreciate your offer and will accept as long as you let me buy you a drink and also pay my own way."

There was a chuckle come from our hero who then said, "We can negotiate later but why don't we allow this gentleman to show us to our table." With that they followed the Maitre'D and he led them to a table by the window looking down the valley to downtown Banff. After they had sat, the gentleman said, "We should introduce ourselves, I am Russ from Spokane."

The lady replied, "I am Mary Ann from Calgary; nice to meet you Russ". A broad smile crossed her face. "It seems to me as if we were destined to meet in the line at the check in counter. Otherwise I would be sitting in the lounge."

Russ replied, "I only hope that when our dinner is complete and we say goodnight that you still feel it fortuitous that we met. If I can be so bold, what brings an attractive woman such as yourself to Banff?"

Mary Ann replied, "That is an interesting question; one that I have been asking myself. A year ago my husband had an aneurism and died suddenly. I went through the normal stages of mourning starting with shock and denial going to guilt and anger before having to deal with depression and then arriving at acceptance. This last stage, acceptance only came to an end when I said to myself, "there is nothing you could have done; you did not cause Ken to die. Get over it.' It was then I decided to get away for a few days and hiking in the Rockies seemed like good therapy. What about you?"

Russ replied, "First let me offer my condolences. While I did not know your husband I would say he was a lucky man to have a wife as attractive and personable as you."

"My situation is less tragic. After 30 years of marriage, my wife left me for a man young enough to be her son, a tennis pro. I realize that her unhappiness in our marriage stemmed in large part from my at times heavy work schedule. I am a lawyer practicing criminal law and at the risk of sounding immodest have developed a reputation in western Washington and Oregon when cases involve serious crimes such as murder and rape. Especially in a murder case, as one approaches a trial date and during a trial, the lead lawyer needs to be fully committed in always and families tend to play second fiddle during such periods. I never tried to deny the impact that fact. At the same time, I was of the belief that Susan understood, especially after all those years of marriage. Also, we had a lifestyle that most would be envious of; big house; vacation property in Palm Desert that she and her friends used if I was tied up as well as trips to Europe and Hawaii between trials. It was in Palm Desert that Susan and her 'toy boy" met. I didn't resort to therapy, just took on another trial and buried myself in defending my client. That trial ended last Friday and I decided to take off a few days in somewhere I had never been before. A friend told me about this establishment and highly recommended it as somewhere I should consider so here I am until Sunday. I hope a few days of hiking in the mountains will help."

"Thanks for your condolences" Mary Ann replied. "There are similarities in our situations. My husband was a heart surgeon and on call virtually 24/7. Unless he planned holidays well in advance, he was focused on his work and his patients. Often I felt like a widow with so many nights alone. Should we order and then we can pursue more pleasant matters over our dinner?" Russ nodded and picked up the menu.

The waiter came along just then and first asked what they would like to drink. Russ took the lead saying, "We have not yet really perused the menu but can I assume that while you are miles from the coast red meat is more local, not to say that you don't have good fish?"

The waiter replied, "Yes, you are correct on both grounds. There is a fish special tonight, Rainbow trout that is local, but I can recommend either the beef either as a rib steak or as the filet as Steak Diane. The bison is also excellent as long as you like it rare."

Mary Ann offered, "The Steak Diane sounds excellent. A girl from the prairies has to have beef doesn't she?"

Russ then said, "In that case, I will likely have the bison so can we agree that a nice bottle of red will go well. Mary Ann, do you wish a cocktail to start with?"

"Yes, I will have a very dry vodka martini, preferably Grey Goose to start" said Mary Ann

"Then I will have a Bourbon Manhattan on the rocks, two cherries, preferably Makers Mark. Likely by the time you bring those, we will have confirmed our entre order and what we would like as an appetizer and of course the wine."

After the waiter departed, Mary Ann said, "I like a man who takes charge and knows his way around a menu and wine list. I will have the Steak Diane medium rare and I will risk and have a half dozen of the oysters on the half shell. You can order for me. I will leave the wine selection to you".

"Thanks for the compliment. I am glad to see that you are a woman who does not mind a man taking a leadership position in this day when feminine issues seem to be getting a lot of play." said Russ. He continued, "You surprised me with your choice of cocktail. I was waiting for you to say I will have a glass of Sauvignon Blanc or maybe a Chardonnay."

Mary Ann responded, "No, while I love wine as you will see over dinner, I am a martini drinker but I try to be careful. I am mindful of what a very old lady told me once about martini's, "One is great, two at the most, three I'm under the table and four I'm under the host!"

Trying not to choke Russ said," I have never heard that one but I was told that Manhattans and Martinis are like breasts on a woman, one's not enough and three are too many."

Right then the waiter returned with their drinks stifling further discussion along those lines; Russ told him that they were ready to order and told him of their choices, a dozen oysters that they would share plus two glasses of Sancerre to go with the oysters. He chose a Barolo from the Italian Piedmont that he believed would complement both the beef and the bison well.

Russ waited for some reaction after the waiter left but Mary Ann did not rise to the bait. Over dinner Mary Ann and Russ discussed their interests and some of their life experiences. They learned that each liked the out of doors, being avid skiers and both having sailed in the past. Both Russ and his former wife and Mary Ann and her late husband had sailed in the Caribbean. In fact Russ had taken the course necessary to captain a yacht up to 45' in length.

They also talked about their plans for the following day. Both had planned to take the gondola to the top of Sunshine and walk back down. "In that case, if you would like company, we could meet for breakfast say about 8:30 and then go up together. Walking down a mountain is generally safe but having someone else along is a good safety idea." said Russ. Mary Ann readily agreed.

As the dinner progressed and the wine was consumed, the conversation mellowed and each expressed frustrations in their lives since they had been without a partner. They talked about various happenings in their life, some intimate and some not. When dinner ended, they got on the elevator together and before it reached Mary Ann's floor she raised herself on her toes and kissed Russ gently on the lips saying, "I'll see you at breakfast." Each went to their individual rooms. Russ laid awake for about an hour wondering where this relationship might go. Mary Ann seemed like a lovely lady and sufficient innuendos had been made by her to make him think she was open to some form of intimacy.

When Mary Ann got to her room she started to understand that after the martini and the wine she was pretty relaxed falling asleep almost immediately after getting into bed. Somewhere in the middle of the night she came awake from a dream in which she and Russ were in the cockpit of their sail boat nude anchored just off shore. They had been skinny dipping and swum back to the boat first stopping to kiss and fondle each other before climbing back on board. When she awoke she realized she was holding her left breast with her right hand and had the fingers of her left hand massaging her clitoris; her labia was swollen and her cleft soaked in vaginal juices. Her first thought was what a hussy she was and then realized that she was extremely aroused and decided to finish the job with the hope of getting the rest of the night undisturbed by any frustrations that might linger. Fingering her clit and using her right index finger to try to find her G—spot she soon had an orgasm that shook her for almost a minute. "Enough" she thought deciding to not wash herself off but wait for the morning shower to remove the remnants of her masturbation.

In the shower in the morning Mary Ann thoroughly washed all her body enjoying the feel of her fingers as they cleansed her Mound of Venus and her rectal area. Her nipples hardened as she ran the soapy face cloth over her breasts making sure that her armpits were clean. She decided that the shave job done the morning before was sufficient. This made her wonder if her trim job around her pussy would find approval from Russ, if indeed things got that far.

Our couple met as planned for breakfast. They talked about their dinner the previous evening and their

Plans for this day. Russ told Mary Ann that he had checked and the mid way house was not open so he had made arrangements for a box lunch for each along with water, etc. Agreeing that a hearty breakfast was likely a good idea as they would have a reasonably long hike down from the top of the gondola.

"Are you aware that there are public hot springs near the top of the gondola" asked Russ.

"Yes, I know about them but let me tell you two things, first public baths do not really appeal to me; I would have made a lousy Roman. Second, I would rather have a hot bath at the end of our hike, private and intimate" was the response. This latter comment gained Russ's attention wondering if Mary Ann was hinting at things to come. They agreed to meet in the lobby in 30 minutes, dressed and ready to go.

After taking the gondola to the top, they put on their day packs and started toward the bottom. Walking down hill can be as much exercise as going up. The muscles used are quite different. Their conversation was easy and dealt mainly with the views that could be seen as the descended from the peak, views of mountains and streams with the town of Banff in the distance.

After about two and a half hours they decided it was time to take a break for lunch. They found a spot just off the main hill which was reasonably level with a rock outcropping that allowed them to lean against it and take the benefit of its heat stored from the morning sun. Putting their jackets on the grass to prevent any moisture getting to their bums and then removing the sweaters that they no longer needed, they opened the box lunches.

"I got both ham and cheese as well as egg salad sandwiches. You can take your pick. I also opted for water as opposed to anything alcoholic; first the plastic bottles were lighter and second alcohol plus altitude and exercise do not necessarily mix well. We are more than a mile above sea level." said Russ.

"That's fine, why don't we split the sandwiches, each having half. I see that you also brought some fruit and cookies so we should have enough to at least get us to the bottom." was Mary Ann's reply. "It is warm here in the sun even with just my t-shirt. Do you mind if I take it off?"

"Of course not" replied Russ without hesitation. As Mary Ann pulled it over her head her ample bosom was nicely displayed. Trying not to be too obvious Russ could not help but admire two glorious orbs perched nicely on Mary Ann's ribcage. Her bra was certainly not a sport bra but was sufficient to keep her breasts in place, suitable for exercise and restricting too much bouncing as one walked.

After they had finished eating, they sat enjoying the quiet and the scenery. Mary Ann laid down and closed her eyes feeling the warm of the sun bathe her body. It was a perfect prescription for someone who had suffered the loss that she had. As her body relaxed and her mind started to wander, she wondered what Russ was thinking and if he was at all interested in a deeper relationship than what had developed so far between them. She thought she had dropped sufficient hints that he might make some kind of move. Then again, she was not beyond initiating something.

After about 20 minutes of silence, Mary Ann opened her eyes to find Russ sitting close to her looking at her. "Is he interested in me or are my boobs the attraction? Only one way to find out I guess." "Russ, please kiss me" she said. He was a bit taken aback by the out of the blue request but after a second's hesitation leaned down and tentatively started to kiss Mary Ann. She took his head in her hands and pressed her lips firmly to his, then opening her mouth pressed her tongue against his teeth. No further invitation was needed and Russ opened his mouth, their tongues intertwined.

Mary Ann started to moan and Russ needed no more encouragement. His hand went to her breast feeling the firmness of this large handful. Through the fabric of her bra he could also feel her nipple, erect and of what seemed to be a large size compared to those he had previously experienced in others. His ministration, the probing tongue and the massaging of her breast caused Mary Ann to moan even louder and to hold his head even more firmly, making sure he did not stop. When Russ started playing with her nipple, Mary Ann asked, "Would you like to suck on that for a while?" Not wanting to break the spell, Russ simply nodded and with that Mary Ann pulled her bra strap down and was able to pop her left breast free.

Russ stared in amazement. Her ample breast was crowned with a large brown areolae and a very firm nipple that was about half an inch longue and a third in diameter. His mouth immediately went to it and sucked the nipple and as much of her breast into his mouth. Flicking the nipple with his tongue and then sucking as if he was nursing caused Mary Ann to cry out in a fit of passion.

However after about two minutes of such pleasure, Mary Ann pulled away and said, "Russ, if I was twenty years younger I would likely drag you farther off this path and screw the hell out of you. At my age though, I remember a friend's saying, "I am too old to fuck on the rocks." Also, the first time we make love I want to be squeaky clean and sweet smelling at least to start with rather than sweaty from a hike. Let me get dressed and we will return without further interruption to the hotel where a king sized bed awaits us. Then I trust we will each give the other moments of pleasure not experienced in quite a while." With than she put her boob back in her bra and put her t-shirt back on, shouldering her pack and off she set.

Not having gone far, Russ stopped her and looking straight in the eye said, "As the lawyers say, "by way of full disclosure,' I have to tell you that as many men of my age, I have erection problems. That is not say that I cannot have an ejaculation nor get a degree of firmness but simply not sufficient to allow for intercourse." He then waited with baited breath for her reply.

"You dear sweet man." was her response kissing his lips and squeezing his hand. You have fingers and I can tell from a brief experience a talented tongue. Otherwise, if they don't completely do the trick, that is what vibrators were invented for. Don't you worry; we will both have a great time! With this she set off down the hill again, a woman with a mission.

Upon reaching the hotel and the elevator starting its ascent, Mary Ann leaned into Russ, kissing him then saying, "I am going to have a shower and get ready for you. Don't take too long; I will waiting with anticipation. Oh, it is room 306."

Twenty minutes later Russ was standing at the door knocking. He was not sure what to wear. Her instructions were to get there quickly so in anticipation he chose his track suit that he could get out of in a hurry if the necessary. It was not long before the door opened and an arm came out holding a do not disturb sign. The voice inside said "hang it on the handle and get in here quick." Without hesitation he did as instructed. Upon entering and closing the door he was awestruck. Mary Ann stood before him in a flowing white peignoir that went almost to her ankles. She had put on makeup and perfume that wafted to his nostrils, the combination driving him to distraction. Now Russ was concerned that he was underdressed.

"Are you going to stand there and gawk or are you going to come in and pleasure me?' Russ did not want to say; he almost stumbled as he walked toward this totally feminine image. "Do you like what you see?" After a slight pause Mary Ann shrugged off the peignoir displaying a matching white nighty. It had shoe string straps that barely held up the fabric that covered her breasts. It was silky and clung to her displaying her bodily charms. "How about now?"