Fun in Banff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ was nonplused; finally he blurted out, "Mary Ann, you are absolutely gorgeous. I have never in my life been so turned on."

With that, Mary Ann said, "Well let's see how turned on you really are. Reaching for the legs of his track she gave them a good pull down and they ended up around his ankles. Mary Ann had forgotten about his erectile problems. While not at full mast, his penis was a full six inches long and not exactly hanging straight down. "Oh I am so sorry, I forgot" said Mary Ann. Trying to make amends she came to him running her hands up inside of his top and massaging his chest. Then she used her one hand cupping his scrotum and then taking his cock in her hand, said, "Let's see if we can provide this guy with some fun."

"You needn't apologize, I am comfortable with the fact I can't get a real hard on any more. Don't think that the lack of an erection indicates that I am not aroused." Russ continued, "Before you start ministering to my member, unlike women, older men have a limited ability to cum more than once in an evening. Also to follow the biblical direction, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' In that vein, I take as much pleasure in bringing my partner to an orgasm, preferably multiple orgasms in a session."

Mary Ann then pulled his top off him and kissed him deeply. "Let me get this nighty off and I let your work your magic."

"No! Don't take your nighty off, I want to undress you. It is like opening a present that has been beautifully wrapped. No one knows what treasures lie within." With that Russ took Mary Ann in his arms and after kissing her he led her to the bed. "Let's turn the lights down a bit; sorry if I had known I would have brought candles. Then as Mary Ann reclined Russ joined her leaning on his elbow so his face was above her and started by kissing her eyelids, then gently her lips continuing to her earlobes and then her neck. His mouth moved further south to her neck and then her upper chest before exploring her nipples that were showing through the nighty. With this Mary Ann started to moan, pulling his head to her breast.

Russ's hand reached for the other breast and massaged it loving the firm feeling that it gave. As he continued to minister to one nipple and then the other his free hand traveled over Mary Ann's tummy until it reached the hem of the nighty. He ran his hand up her inner thigh. His hand came to more silk and he realized that she was wearing tap pants. The loose fitting legs allowed him to run his hand up over her bare tummy and across feeling the top of her pubic hair that crowned her womanhood. At this stage, he realized that her moaning had stopped.

Mary Ann sat up saying, "Russ, I really appreciate your efforts and intent at foreplay. Pardon me if I am too blunt but you are dealing with a woman who has not had sex in a year and is horny as hell. Would you stop beating around the bush and get down to the meat of the matter so to speak. I want you to take off those panties and my nighty, to maybe suck my tits for a minute or two and then go down and worship my pussy. You promised multiple orgasms and I and going to hold you to it. I want sex; hot steamy sex. It is way too early to talk about love or anything like that."

Russ could not help it, he burst into laughter. "I'm sorry; I am used to dealing with a woman who took forever to 'get in the mood' to use her phraseology and once she had cum, she was out the bed like a shot to 'clean herself up'. Madame, your knight is at your beck and call. Lift your hips and I will swiftly remove your panties and then I will stand and draw your nighty over your head so as to remove any impediment to you receiving the maximum amount of stimulation and pleasure." Now they were both laughing.

Doing as promised, the panties came off and Russ sniffed them before throwing them to the floor. Mary Ann wiggled her bum so that the hem of the nighty was no longer trapped under her and Russ stood above her pulling on the straps carefully so as to not rip them from their anchorage. This last vestment of apparel was also cast aside. With Russ standing in front of Mary Ann, she could not resist. She took his penis and kissed its head a couple of times. Then taking one breast in her hand held it with the nipple aimed slightly up and said, "Baby, come to mother and suck her tit." Russ needed not further encouragement. He knelt in front of Mary Ann taking the erect nipple into his mouth and sucked then licked and then nibbled it until once again she started to moan with passion. His free hand went to her pussy and found it wet and wanting.

After a couple of minutes of breast worship, he laid Mary Ann down and let his tongue and lips run over her belly until he reached that centre of womanhood. First he ran his middle finger along her outer lips and then separating the inner ones ran if from her rectum to her clitoris. Mary Ann squirmed with the stimulation that came with his light touch. He then knelt between her legs which she had spread to accommodate him. He leaned forward gently kissing her mound starting in the hair above and then with his tongue explored the crevice enjoying the taste and Mary Ann's odour emanating from her juices. Up and down he went until the clitoris was fully extended from its hood. Then he took it between his lips and sucked and gobbled until Mary Ann cried out, "Yes Russ, yes. Don't stop! Please don't stop!'

With this encouragement he inserted first on finger and then a second into her vagina still sucking on her clit. Mary Ann's hips began to gyrate emulating a fucking pattern. Russ was thrusting his fingers in and out but never completely withdrawing. Mary Ann's clit seemed to swell even more and she pushed Russ's head down firmly onto her cunt. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Please don't stop. Yes, right there" cried Mary Ann. Then her legs went around Russ's head and he thought that they would crush it. Mary Ann continued to cry and then a gusher hit Russ in the face. He was beginning to be concerned that he would not be able to get sufficient oxygen to survive. Then with one final convulsion, Mary Ann relaxed, breathing heavily and releasing his head.

"Oh Russ, thank you so much! It has been so long and that was absolutely marvelous. I cannot remember when I had an orgasm as satisfying as that. Come and lie next to me while I recover." Russ did not need any further encouragement. He crawled up next to Mary Ann and kissed her gently. She put her arms around him and clung to him wanting to feel a man's body next to hers. They lay together for several minutes when Russ's hand started to caress her breast. Mary Ann enjoyed the attention but thought that she needed to reciprocate.

"Now it is your turn" said Mary Ann. "Lie on your back and just relax". Then Mary Ann got up, crawling down the bed and got up on hands and knees. Starting with his nipples, she kissed and gently bit them which was a new and erotic experience for Russ. Moving south, she kissed her way over his abdomen and hen circling his genitals went to his inner highs. Russ spread his legs to give Mary Ann better access. Then she pressed her fingers against his perineum. Massaging this erotic area between the bottom of the scrotum and the rectum started to arouse Russ in a fashion that he had not experienced at least in a long time.

When Mary Ann felt his arousal she took one ball and then the other in her mouth humming as she did, the vibrations from her humming made Russ's penis start to twitch. Mary Ann kept up this ministration while at the same taking Russ's flaccid cock in her hand and stroked it. This treatment showed positive results as his penis started to swell and grow in length. Russ moaned with the pleasure he was feeling, something that he had not experienced in oh so long. Then Mary Ann got onto her knees and took his cock in her mouth running her tongue up and down the length of it and then taking only the head between her lips, first kissing it and then sucking on it like it was a popsicle.

At this point Russ got as hard as he had in years and started to cry in small whimpers. Mary Ann kept on sucking and took his scrotum in her hand massaging his balls. Russ could feel his balls start to tighten as an ejaculation approached. "Please Mary Ann, swing around so I can eat you too." Mary Ann complied without letting his cock out of her mouth. As she sucked Russ was able to drive his tongue into her vagina and grabbing her thighs pulled her backside closer to his face. It was not long before each reached an enormous climax, Russ shooting a wad of sperm into Mary Ann's mouth and Mary Ann discharging a shower of liquid over Russ's face. Mary Ann rolled off him and they both collapsed gasping for air.

"That was marvelous!" Russ said. "It has been so long since I had a reaction like that. You are one fantastic lover."

That night and the following day went like a shot. Breakfast in bed, long moments of passion interspersed with walks into Banff for lunch then back to the hotel for more time of mutual stimulation and satisfaction.

They decided on dinner in the dining room once again as Russ said, "We need to take a break." As dinner was ending, Russ said, "Mary Ann my sweet, I want to spend tonight and every night with you. You are a marvelous person and an even greater lover."

"You too were marvelous." Mary Ann responded. "I have waited so long to have a man pleasure me as you have tonight. It is too bad that we are leaving tomorrow."

Russ smiled and said, "If only I did not have a case that goes to court on Wednesday, I would love to stay at least one more day." The best I can offer is to either come to Calgary to see you or invite you to come to Spokane and visit me."

"We can make either or both work" Mary Ann responded and then continued, "What are we waiting for; I want you naked and in my arms now!"

Russ replied, "A shower seems like a great idea. As for dinner, I don't really want to go and get changed and then have to sit across a table from this delightful lady when I really want to be close, take her in my arms and then as promised bring her to at least one if not more orgasms. Why not try room service?"

"What a marvelous idea!" Mary Ann taking Russ by the hand leading him to the bathroom. After getting the water adjusted, they both got in getting the bottle of shower gel provided and soaping each other. Starting at their necks and working their way down over each other's chest and then making sure that the other's respective genitals were well soaped and massaged before moving down each other's legs. Moving back up Russ cupped Mary Ann's lovely derriere and spread her cheeks, soaping between and then using the lather as a lubricant to ease his finger into her anus. "Oh my, no that is something Ken never would do. He said that he didn't want his ass played with nor did he think he wanted to play with mine." Mary Ann blurted. "However; a girlfriend confided in me once that she loved it 'up the ass.' Have you ever had anal experiences/"

"No, I haven't. Susan never would let me near her rectum. No my inability to get really hard makes it an issue that has not come up to make a bad pun" Then Russ took the telephone head from the shower and rinsed Mary Ann from head to toe playing special attention to her pubis and rectum. He turned the shower head to the pulsing mode and played it over Mary Ann's clit and she spread her nether lips to allow it full access. Almost immediately she started to have a climax. Mary Ann put her arms around Russ's neck to prevent herself from falling as her legs gave out beneath her. Russ held her waiting for her to fully recover.

When she had recovered, to Russ's shock, she turned and said, "Please to the same to my ass hole. I want to know what it feels like." After a couple of minutes she said, "Enough! I would like to have dinner before we play anymore. If you keep that up my interests will go other places and we will never eat, at least dinner." Taking the shower head in her hand she reciprocated, rinsing him off taking his flaccid penis in her hand making sure the foreskin was pulled back and the soap all removed then rinsing under his scrotum and between it and his legs. "Turn around so I can clean your back." With that she rinsed his back stopping at his bum and let the pulsing spray get will into his crack. She stuck a finger in finding his anus and massaging it while the warm water pulsed against it. "Have you ever had a prostate massage?" Mary Ann asked.

Russ responded but a guy at my golf club confided that he had been to Thailand and had a Thai massage. The masseuse asked if he would like a prostate massage and he said "yes". According to him it was the most erotic climax he ever experienced.

Mary Ann said, "I am told you have to know what you are doing as you can hurt a guy. Maybe I should learn the technique."

"And just how are you going to do that?" was Russ's reply. "I would not think it is something one finds on the web but one never knows."

"I'll have a look and see what I can find; you never know. But if I find an 'instruction book' then I will need a volunteer to practice on. Would you be willing?" said Mary Ann.

"I guess it would be a good excuse to come to Calgary" responded Russ. "It's time we ordered some food. If I don't eat something other than your delightful pussy, I will likely faint."

"We cannot have that can we? I too am famished. Something unhealthy like a burger and fries plus a couple of imported beers will suit me. How about you?" said Mary Ann

"That sounds good; let me call." Russ said, picking up the phone. "This is room 306. We would like to hamburgers, medium rare with fries and four Stella beers please. Right, 20 minutes will be fine." After hanging up Mary Ann and Russ each put on a bath robe and started to talk about their respective lives, their likes and dislikes, friends each had and some experiences they had shared in common. It seemed like no time before there was a knock at the door announcing "room service.'"

"Maybe I should get that as it is my room. At the same time with two burgers and four beer it is somewhat obvious that I am not alone or I am extremely hungry." said Mary Ann. "Just sit still and I will take care of this." Pulling the robe tightly around her she walked to the door and had the waiter wheel the cart in. "You can leave the covers on." she said then having taken the bill added a generous tip and the waiter left. Only then did Mary Ann realize that Russ had done the disappearing act. Laughing she asked, Where are you?"

The bathroom door opened and Russ rejoined her. "I decided discretion was the better part of valour. Let the waiter draw his own conclusions but without proof your reputation will remain unsullied." They both laughed and hugged one another. Then Russ said, "Let's eat before this all gets cold." With that the covers were removed by Mary Ann and Russ opened two beers putting the others in the refrigerator. The conversation over their meal was a continuation of what they had started previously waiting for their food. The more they talked the more each realized how much they each had in common.

The second beer followed and then the cart with the dirty dishes were pushed out into the hall. By this time, it was getting late and after all of their exercise, both the hiking and the lovemaking abetted by the beer both were very relaxed. "Russ, I want you to spend the night with me. However, I don't know about you but I am tired. What I really want is for you to cuddle up to me and hold me and let me feel your body pressed against mine.

Russ responded, "Mary Ann, I would love nothing more that feeling your marvelous body next to mine. It has been too long since I had a women that wanted to snuggle next to me and just enjoy the feeling of a soft sensuous body in my bed. I didn't bring a tooth brush but I noticed when I escaped to the bathroom that the hotel was kind enough to cover such eventualities. You go first and then I will follow."

Following his instructions. Mary Ann went into the bathroom taking care to wash all her private parts before brushing her teeth. Then returning to the bedroom she shrugged off the bathrobe before climbing into bed. "Your turn."

Russ went to the bathroom and making sure that he emptied his bladder so that he would not have to disturb Mary Ann in the middle of the night and then brushing his teeth, he too was ready for bed. When he returned to the bedroom the lights had been dimmed and he could see Mary Ann's hair spread across the pillow. She pulled the covers back next to her and patted the empty space. "Come here big boy" was her only words. It did not require more instruction; Russ dropped his robe and climbed into bed snuggling next to Mary Ann who, putting her arms around his neck moved so that their bodies pressed against each other.

That night and the following day went like a shot. Breakfast in bed, long moments of passion interspersed with walks into Banff for lunch then back to the hotel for more time of mutual stimulation and satisfaction.

They decided on dinner in the dining room once again as Russ said, "We need to take a break." As dinner was ending, Russ said, "Mary Ann my sweet, I want to spend tonight and every night with you. You are a marvelous person and an even greater lover."

"You too were marvelous." Mary Ann responded. "I have waited so long to have a man pleasure me as you have tonight. It is too bad that we are leaving tomorrow."

Russ smiled and said, "If only I did not have a case that goes to court on Wednesday, I would love to stay at least one more day." The best I can offer is to either come to Calgary to see you or invite you to come to Spokane and visit me."

"We can make either or both work" Mary Ann responded and then continued, "What are we waiting for; I want you naked and in my arms now!"

She kissed Russ and held him close. Then she said, "I at least need some sleep. I am sorry but I have an early start tomorrow. Darling, if we can just go to sleep I will promise you two things."

"What are the two things before I make a commitment?" was Russ's response.

"Well, before I leave I will give you a goodbye treatment you will not forget and the second one is that as soon as you are finished with your upcoming trial I will either come to Spokane or meet you somewhere else if you prefer. It can be Calgary. Then my love I will assure you that you will never want to leave me again." With that Mary Ann turned away and taking Russ's hand drew it to her breast and settled in to get a good night's sleep. Russ was more than satisfied to the arrangement. Between the hike and the sex, he was more than happy just to sleep. It was also such a pleasure to feel a warm and inviting body next to him again after so long. Holding Mary Ann close and having her encourage him to hold her breast was just great.

The alarm went off at 6:00. "What is happening?" was Russ's quick reaction.

"I told you I needed to get an early start today and I wanted to make sure that I allowed sufficient time for me to fulfill my promise I made last night." With that Mary Ann leaned forward and took Russ's head in her hands bringing his lips to hers. She kissed him gently at first and then as their passion grew opened her mouth prying his lips apart with her tongue and encouraging him to respond. It was almost instantaneous that Russ's tongue found its counterpart and the two lovers were kissing passionately. Getting on her hands and knees, Mary Ann moved down his body taking his scrotum and penis in her hand, fondling them as she kissed his belly and then his inner thighs. She then took one ball into her mouth and sucked on it for about a minute before switching to the other; all this while playing with his penis. As he started to swell she took his semi rigid cock in her mouth and started to suck it and transferring her hands back to his scrotum. Russ groaned with pleasure enjoying her ministrations.