Fun in Banff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary Ann, I don't want to cum. I want to pleasure you as well."

"Well in that case" and there was a slight pause while Mary Ann swiveled to present her pussy that was wet in anticipation to his mouth. "Eat me! Russ I want to feel your tongue in my vagina; please suck my clit. I so want you to just devour my cunt." Russ did not need much encouragement, his tongue went to work tasting her vaginal honey. First as requested probing her vagina with his tongue and then licking from her anus to her clit. "Oh God" screamed Mary Ann as Russ ministered to her needs. "Don't stop!"

Almost forgetting, Mary Ann realized that 69 is a two way street. She once again started to suck on Russ's penis and massaging his balls. With this stimulation, Russ took her rigid clit in his mouth and sucked it then flicked his tongue around it before more sucking. He took his middle finger and after anointing it from her wet cunt inserted it slowly into her rectum. "Oh Yes" cried Mary Ann "Please don't stop." Then she really went to work on his cock.

They both reached their orgasms virtually simultaneously. Russ found his head in the vice like grip of her thighs as he shot his load down her throat. Mary Ann rolled off Russ and they lay side by side as each's breathing returned to normal. "That was marvelous!" said Mary Ann.

"I could not agree more" said Russ. "What am I going to do without you? I shudder at the thought of not having you with me."

"You just have to get that pesky trial finished as soon as possible so you can have this delicious body next to you again. Russ, remember the second half of the promise, 'get the trial over and I will meet you anywhere you wish.' Let's go have a shower together and then I must pack. Will you have breakfast with me before I leave?"

"I'd rather eat you than eat with you but I guess I can behave myself. Yes, let's have a shower and then I will sneak back to my room before anyone is up and about." With that they adjourned to the shower, taking time to make sure everything was clean and enjoying the other's body. After drying off, Russ softly kissed Mary Ann and then putting on his clothes said, "Does half an hour work for you?" Mary Ann nodded and Russ said, "See you in the dining room."

Russ arrived first and chose the table by the window where they sat the first evening they met. It was a lovely day with the sun shining over the town of Banff and anointing the mountain behind the hotel with its soft morning light. He sat thinking of the time that Mary Ann had enjoyed together and whether in truth this is where it all will end. In the midst of this contemplation Mary Ann arrived sitting down quietly. "I'm sorry" said Russ, "I did not hear or see you coming".

That's OK, you were deep in thought and I did not wish to disturb you. A penny for those thoughts."

Russ replied, "I was thinking about us and the enjoyment each of have had in the brief time that we have known each other. I was also thinking what serendipity brought us together. I guess in all honesty I was concerned that I might never see you again."

Without a pause Mary Ann responded, "Russ, I was deadly serious earlier this morning when I assured you that once you get your pending trial finished I will meet you anywhere you wish. If I was a foolish girl I would add that I will stay with you for as long as you wish. However; being mature adults I think we should let things unfold in a natural manner rather than make rash promises that we may regret. At the same time, have no doubt that I feel a strong connection and attraction to you; while I will not use the 'L' word at this stage, you should have no reason to believe that this could turn into a very long term relationship." Then in a low whisper she continued, "I want you to know how much the last day and a half has meant to me. I think you understand the depth of the passion that I have felt and believe you have too. Other than the sex, I have enjoyed our conversations and I believe you have a great mind and a compassionate spirit. How can I say it more clearly? I don't want this to end!" Her eyes teared up and she took a hanky from her purse to discreetly dab the moisture from her cheeks.

Russ reached across the table and replied, "Oh Mary Ann, thank you so much for that and for the joy that you have brought into my life. With the departure of my wife in the fashion she left has caused me to doubt my ability to be attractive to women. You have renewed that faith yet in the recesses of my mind, there is a doubt that lingers. Enough! We have only a few short minutes to be together. Let's make the most of them."

The waiter came and took their order and the conversation continued focused on what that day would involve for both of them and renewed commitment to contact each other if not daily at least every other day. Mary Ann once again committed to meet Russ as soon as he was free of his legal responsibilities. After they finished, Mary Ann went to check out. Russ met her at the front desk as she was completing this procedure and walked her to her car. After loading her bag into the trunk, Russ took Mary Ann in his arms, holding her close and kissing her. He then drew back looking into her eyes and said simply, "My darling, please don't leave me and I promise not to lose you!"

"You marvelous crazy man! You have my phone number and I have your contact information. After what we have shared the last couple of days, I would never want to lose you. Now I have to go as I have a lawyer's appointment about the estate."

With that they parted. Stay tuned for the next chapter.