Fun In His Birthday Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, he was able to gaze upon her naked twat. Reflexively, his hips pushed his cock into the air and he grunted. She was as smooth as could be, just like he imagined! More fluid leaked from the head of his manhood down to the ring that held it erect. Her clit was already visible, aroused from her control over him, and he could see it as it protruded from her inner lips, which were swollen themselves. He lost sight of it briefly as she bent to pick up her wet panties from the floor, more than satisfied at his reaction.

"Shut your mouth, cretin, you act like you've never seen a pussy before!" She chuckled at him and continued, "Oh, that's right! I'm sure you haven't! Well, you'll see it closely soon enough."

"Oooohhh, Mistress, It's beautiful! Please let me lick it, please! I want to lick your cunt!" He was enjoying himself now, his ire forgotten, as well as his pain. All he wanted was to lick the moisture off those swollen lips.

"My cunt?" She said, feigning incredulity, "I thought it was these you wanted." She held up the panties. "Or were you looking for my brother's used boxers?"

Jackson reddened at her allusion to his earlier transgressions, embarrassed all over again. "Never, Mistress, only the scent of your twat! Just the feel of your panties on my dick!"

She smiled mischievously at him and pressed the crotch of her damp panties to his nose. "Well here you go, slave, start licking!"

Jackson inhaled deeply, finally getting what he had wanted ever since he left his best friend's room. He loved her smell! It was pungent but sweet, and fresher than he had ever smelled it before. She pressed it to his nose and lips, insisting he taste it, so he did. It tasted as it smelled, slightly earthy, but not unpleasant in the least! He sucked the fabric into his mouth, eager to get all the juice from it to please his captor. She laughed at him again as he gazed up at her, pleading with his eyes to taste her juice at its source.

After a few minutes of intense sucking, she pulled her thong from his mouth, now cleaned of all her fluids. "Good, good, Pet. Now for the second of your desires!" For the first time since seminal fluid first flowed from his cockhead she touched his dick. Lovingly, she wrapped her panties around his shaft, feeling it pulse under her palm. It was harder than any she had felt before! His head was as taut as a drum and purple with the pressure of the cock ring. She hid it under her panties, draping them over it so they would stay there, hanging from the flagpole that was his dick. He longed to come at her touch, flexing his abs and his cock, trying to force the semen past that infernal ring, but he was met with no success. The velvet smoothness of her panties on his solid manhood was second only to the caress of her palm.

She saw his efforts and restrained him gently, pulling his nuts back down from his body, where they had risen to release their load. "Not yet, slave! Not until I say."

He groaned again, his cock aching under the lace, but accepted her order, watching her walk back up his body to stand with her pussy a mere foot from his face.

"Beautiful is it, Pet? It's time you tasted a real woman at the source of her desire!"

Jack hid his relief and pleasure as she straddled his face, clothed now in nothing but the delicate, green "fuck-me" heels. He could smell her sex as it hovered inches over his face, and her smooth mound and clit filled his vision. Drops of her juices fell on his face, and he licked up all he could reach, moaning his approval. Without waiting for further affirmation, Cam lowered her slick cunt to his young mouth.

"Lick my lips, Pet. Feel how wet I am and taste how ready I am to own you."

"MMMMmmmm..." Jackson mouthed, his reply muffled by her pussy. His tongue worked overtime at her lips, lapping the moisture from them like a dog. He grabbed her labia with his mouth and pulled, making her moan like an animal in heat. Within minutes she was pressing his head harder against her twat. "I want your tongue on my insides, slave. Oh, yes! Fuck me with your tongue!" He needed no convincing.

With eager speed, he shoved his tongue deep into her wet hole. She gasped and moaned loud enough to wake the dead, but not enough to stir Ben in his dreams. Jackson slurped at her wetness, feeling the juices he missed running down his chin and neck. Her pussy walls clenched at his tongue, which he twisted inside of her, rubbing her walls as best as he could. She practically yelled her approval at his hungry licking and sucking, grinding her clit into his nose. He fought to breathe but didn't care, too caught up in licking up Cameron's fluids. He let his tongue fall out of her pussy, causing her to groan and push against him, but she stopped as she felt it lapping at the space between her pussy and ass. She yelped as he ran his tongue under her cunt, gasping each time he hit the edge of her puckered asshole.

After a few more minutes of his straining to reach her asshole, she scooted up, moving a hand to her twat, rubbing her clit with her thumb and shoving two fingers deep into her wetness. His nose was at the bottom of her slit as his tongue circled her ass. He smelled her intense heat and felt her moisture run down his cheeks as she yelled, humping her fingers. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching under her probing fingers and his insistent tongue at her tight asshole only helped it along. She gave no more thought to his breath than did he as she felt herself reach the pinnacle of her pleasure, and the epitome of her fantasy.

In an instant, Jack poked his tongue just into her tight hole, not surprised to find it douched and clean. Then he held on for the ride. His invasion drove her over the edge, and she came, clenching his face between her thighs, leaking juice onto the bed. Jack lapped up as much as he could, loving the feel of her convulsions over him and the taste of her womanhood. She wiggled her fingers in her twitching twat, making herself yell and prolonging her orgasm as much as he was by licking her lips and ass.

Her climax lasted well over a minute, with both of them frozen on the bed, held by her spasms. It was the strongest orgasm she had ever had, and after it was over she barely had enough energy to roll off Jackson's face onto the bed beside him, leaving him gasping for air. She rubbed her lips gently, riding the aftershocks of such a strong climax, and panting. It was just as she had wished! Weakly, she looked down, past her smooth mound, rising and falling slowly, to Jack's neglected boner. He would get his reward.

With a sigh she rose, walking to the foot of the bed to stand between Jack's legs.

"That was a...passable...job, Pet. Maybe you are worth something after all! This, however," she said, grabbing his dick by the shaft, "still has to prove its worth!"

"Show me, Mistress." Jack said, his mouth sticky from the juices that still glistened on her thighs and pussy lips. "Please." He was desperate for his own orgasm after she had rode hers out on his face, and pushed his hips up toward her to make his point. He knew after he had been aroused for so long that he wouldn't be able to last long in that tight snatch, but he was determined to try.

"I suppose you've deserved a little prize, slave. Let's see if this useless piece of meat can do anything!"

Forcefully, she threw her panties to the floor, and then grabbed his cock, digging her nails in and making him squirm. She climbed up on the bed, straddling his thighs backward, facing away from him, and holding his rod below her sweet honey pot. He could feel the heat of her womanhood on his cockhead, but knew if he impaled her she would punish him like never before, so he waited painfully.

She taunted him at first, bobbing her ass up and down over his dick, putting on a show. Her hand held his shaft as she rubbed his cock back and forth on her ass cheeks until they glistened with pre-cum. She laughed throatily at his moans and thrusts, his mind addled at his desperation and building pleasure. "Not yet, my pet, not yet."

Finally, after she had her fun, Cameron began to lower herself onto the hard cock, leaning forward over the foot of the bed so Jack could get a perfect view of her pussy split by his meat. He yelled as his dick fought to enter her moist depths, opposed by her tightness, but he was not to be denied further. With an audible squish and a squeal by Cameron, his dick popped into her twat, nestled in her walls. She kept going lower and lower, egged on by his moans of pleasure and the extreme fullness of her pussy. She had never been penetrated so deeply! She could feel his cock pulse in her cunt and loved it. Finally, after a minutes-long descent, her mound rested on the silky skin of his scrotum and she stopped.

Jackson had never loved a view as much as this. The perfection of her ass framed his cock as it disappeared in her wet twat, and he could see every drop of moisture on her lips. That picture was beat, however, when she started bobbing her ass. Slowly at first, but quickening, Cameron began to pound herself on Jackson's tortured penis. Wet slurps rose above their gasps and moans as he reached depths in her she never even knew existed. Soon she was flying, pushing herself up and down as fast as she could go, practically screaming with each thrust. His cock stretched her pussy perfectly, and she loved the way its girth felt to her as she glided over its length.

After scant minutes of this frenzy, Jackson knew his orgasm was finally coming, despite the tortuous grip of the ring around his base. "Please! Please, Mistress, let me come! I can't hold it!"

With violent force, she slammed her ass down on his stomach, shrieking loudly. Angrily, she swiveled to face him, barely missing his chest with her sharp stilettos, pivoting on his dick. Once in place, she fixed him with an intense stare and leaned forward until she was staring directly down into his eyes, wide open in fear.

"You. Will. Wait!" She insisted forcefully, flexing her pussy with each word and soliciting moans of fear and effort from her slave. "You will wait, or I swear you will pay!"

He said nothing as she continued, concentrating solely on not coming in her pussy. He yelled with the efforts after a few minutes, straining to keep his semen in his loins. Her tits swayed wildly over his chest, hitting him in the chin occasionally as she threw herself up and down on his manhood, moaning like an animal. Sweat poured off both of them, shining their bodies under the light. She pounded out a seemingly endless rhythm on his body with her pussy, fucking him toward her second orgasm, long past when he thought he would have his first.

Anger finally registered in Jackson's mind, absent since before she sucked him to his current state. How dare she use him! In rebellion, he began to fuck back, not consenting just to be used. He rocked her with the strength of his legs, drilling his meat into her greedy twat. She screamed, fucked harder than she had ever imagined, with no strength to punish or resist his thrusts. Her fluids ran down his scrotum and thighs with renewed speed, announcing her impending orgasm. Her hands flew to her tits to stabilize them and rub her taut nipples, so wildly did they swing on her chest. Her second climax bowled her over with no resistance, even as Jack fought against his orgasm heroically. She screamed and moaned, clenching his cock deep in her pussy. She twisted her nipples violently, reddening them further, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Still Jackson pushed upward, forcing himself deeper inside her as her walls seized around his manhood. It was too much. "Mistress..." was all he managed to gasp before his orgasm flooded him.

That one word, however, coupled with the time he gave her in her own climax, was enough. As soon as he spoke, she perceived the stiffening of his cock in preparation for its shot, and she leapt off his cock, still moaning with her own pinnacle of pleasure. In horror, Jackson felt his orgasm die as it began. He was denied just enough contact to keep his actual muscular spasms at bay, as well as the pleasure, but not the cum. In a few short spurts, his seed shot out and up, all over his chest and stomach, with not a twinge of pleasure to be felt. His whole load shot and leaked out down his cock, leaving nothing but his pent up pleasure and hard dick.

"You disobedient dog! I told you to hold it! No premature ejaculator gets the pleasure of cumming in my pussy!" Cam was furious. Fuming at his spilled seed, she swept to the foot of the bed once more, leaning over his straining, but emptied, cock.

Jackson didn't know what to say. He was angry, but at the same time he knew it was his responsibility to hold his orgasm off. He felt like yelling and crying and jacking off at the same time. He was desperate for his orgasm, even as the product of it cooled on his torso. Thus, it was to his disbelief when he felt her touch his hard dick once more.

"Well, slave, you don't get my pussy. But you served me well tonight, so these will have to do!"

Cameron, not devoid of kindness and seeing what she had done, couldn't leave him without his orgasm. While he fought with his emotions, she had reached to her pussy, now spent twice, and soaked her hand in natural lube, which she then applied to her sweaty tits. This mixed with the jizz running down his shaft to make her cleavage a perfect sleeve for his cock.

Jackson could have yelled in relief as his confusion was whisked away to leave pure pleasure. With both hands, she pressed her tits together on either side of his poor penis and pulled them up and down. It was slick with their juices, and he was soon back on the verge of his orgasm, ready to come like never before, in his first true double climax. She moaned, loving her hands on her nipples and the heat of his dick on her breasts. She had an eye level view as his nuts rose to his stomach once again, to shoot whatever was left.

Jack yelled for five seconds straight when his orgasm finally came, helped along by Cameron's continued stroking with her tits. A meager amount of jizz dribbled out of his cock, quickly spread by Cam's cleavage, but the pleasure he felt was like nothing he had ever experienced before. He tossed on the bed like he was possessed, bucking his hips and rolling his head, straining at his ropes. She held on for the rise, barely managing to keep his cock in her grasp. He yelled and groaned unrestrained for the entire duration of his well-deserved orgasm. Finally, Cam rose from his loins as the biggest orgasm of his life receded, well worth the wait. He could just barely open his eyes to meet hers, limp as a rag doll and gasping. She removed the cock ring quickly, letting his manhood soften. He had dreamed of titty-fucking her for years! And here it had given him the strongest orgasm of his life. He knew, without a doubt, that he was in her debt. As if it were not enough that she gave him two orgasms, Cameron stared deeply into his tired eyes as she raised her breasts to her mouth. Softly, she sucked all his seed off her nipples, relishing his salty secretions mixed with her own. He moaned softly, but his cock was too limp to stir.

"Mistress..." he gasped weakly as he followed her naked body with his eyes as she walked to his side.

"Shhh, Pet, you did well. Sleep now."

He was glad to have her permission, and was out in seconds, completely exhausted from the best sex he had ever been allowed to give.

She silently collected her things, turning the camera off and removing Jack's bonds. Once more did she admire his body before she covered him back up, nude, with his now soft cock nestled against his nuts again. Her fantasy was all she had wanted it to be and more, and she knew she would do it again. She smiled and left the room as empty as she found it, with the exception of her green thong left on the floor, and walked to her room. She couldn't wait to take off her heels and copy the video in the camera, pleasuring herself to its content until morning.

Jack awoke the next morning, sore as could be. His arms, legs, nipples, and cock ached like he'd been beaten. Smiling, he guessed he had been. He almost would have called the memory of her a dream, were the marks not still on his wrists and ankles, and were his boxers not in a shredded lump on the floor. He slipped on his shorts and left the room, his boxers in one pocket and her thong in the other. He knew Ben wouldn't get up for a few hours, but he had no desire to meet him that morning. Cam's room was closed and dark, for which Jack was also happy, and he walked downstairs and to the door, intending to walk home in his shorts alone.

There, in front of the door, however, was a package: a simple paper bag with his name printed on the front, left for him in the virtually empty house. With ice in his veins, he realized who had left it just for him to find. Breathlessly, he opened the bag, anxious to see what she had left him. All he withdrew from the bag was a note, attached to a dark green studded collar. He cringed at the collar, but at the same time was intrigued by it. He knew instantly that he would wear it if she asked, so completely was he in her possession.

"This is yours." The note read, "You will wear it tonight, at nine o' clock, as you walk into the motel on Tenth Street and up to room 69. I will be waiting. If you do not follow these slight instructions exactly, you will be punished. Have a good day, Pet."

Jackson's cock stirred in his shorts, hardening as he thought of her. He smiled, already anticipating what she had planned for him. He knew he would have to go home and jack off, so he could relieve his anxiety and be able to last longer for her that evening. He let the bag fall to the carpet and opened the door, ready to be home and in his room, where he could try on his new garment. "As you wish, Mistress..." he whispered, pulling the door shut behind him on the silent house.