Fun in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy laughed. "You're right, honey. They were mine."

"Very good job, Kevin," Marla said. "You win round one. You now qualify for round two."

"What's round two?" Kevin asked a bit hesitantly.

"Do you think you can tell our pussies apart?" Marla posed.

A big smile appeared under Kevin's blindfold. Marla could tell that he liked this game. Very quietly Tracy went to the door that connected with the room next to theirs. She opened it and ushered Kathy into the room. Kathy was wearing a pair of black stockings that were held up by a red garter belt. Her neatly trimmed pussy was clearly visible. Her big boobs were supported by a bra that did little to hide her nipples. She smiled at Marla, but didn't say a word so as not to give Kevin any sign that she was in the room. Tracy slid her shorts over her full ass to reveal her thong. Marla did the same before continuing with her instructions.

"The rules of this game are that you can't touch," Marla said as she instructed Kevin to lie down. She unbuttoned his shirt while Tracy pulled off his pants. Marla put his hands at his sides and told him to keep them there. "Are you ready for the first contestant?"

"Oh boy, I'm ready," Kevin said.

Kathy put one foot on each side of Kevin's head and then lowered her eager pussy slowly toward his face. Tracy felt a strange tingle of excitement as she watched Kathy's pussy hover over her husband's face. Kathy gyrated her hips slowly as her pussy lips brushed Kevin's lips. He flicked her slit with his tongue searching for her little clit, which made Kathy gasp softly. She mouthed the words silently to Tracy and Marla, "It feels sooooo good." Kathy pressed her wet pussy more firmly against his mouth and hot tongue.

Marla watched as the bulge in Kevin's shorts grew. Kathy's pussy was working its magic on Kevin's cock. It was time, Marla thought. She opened the hotel room door quietly and ushered Joe into the room. Then she turned her attention back to Kathy and Kevin. Kathy was gasping and moaning softly as Kevin continued to work her pussy with his hot tongue.

"Ok, time's up for contestant number one," Marla announced.

Kathy stood up reluctantly as Kevin said, "I need more time. I haven't made up my mind, yet."

"Sorry," Marla said. "That's all the time you get. Now for contestant number 2." Tracy substituted her pussy for Kathy's. She straddled Kevin's head so she had a clear view of his cock. She didn't want to miss seeing what was about to happen next. The thought of Kevin eating her pussy while he was getting his cock sucked really turned her on. It was a fantasy that she'd had for a long time, and now it was about to happen.

Joe looked about as eager as a patient in a dentist's waiting room. Kathy tried to ease his anxiety about sucking Kevin's cock by helping him out of his shirt and shorts. She stroked his cock several times and whispered in his ear, "Save something for me, baby."

Kevin continued his assault on Tracy's pussy. She gyrated her hips to increase the pressure on her clit. Making certain that Kevin's face was still buried in Tracy's cunt, Marla led Joe over to Kevin's semi-erect cock. Marla knelt on one side of Kevin while Joe assumed his position on the other side. "Do you want me to help you get started?" Marla whispered as if sensing her husband's reluctance. She stroked Kevin's cock a few times with her hand. He gave a muffled moan in response. Then she licked the mushroom head with the tip of her tongue before taking it in her mouth. She looked at Joe. He grinned and bent over Kevin's member. In one motion he took the head of Kevin's cock in his mouth while Marla held the shaft firmly in her hand. Joe sucked on it for a second and then pulled back, as if he'd accomplished his mission. Marla smiled at Joe and then said, "No, honey, more like this." She sucked on the head of Kevin's cock expertly, licking it with her tongue before taking it deeper into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she enthusiastically worked his now-stiff cock deeper into her mouth. Joe's cock rose to attention as he watched his wife slurp and suck on Kevin's bone.

In only a few moments Marla's hot mouth and tongue had gotten Kevin's cock rock hard. She stroked the shaft with her hand, and then indicated by her look that it was Joe's turn. Dutifully, Joe sucked on the head of Kevin's cock again. This time he was more enthusiastic about it. Tracy watched excitedly as Joe sucked her husband's cock. The scene before her made her hotter than she'd ever been in her life. She put her hand on the back of Joe's head and pushed gently, encouraging him to take Kevin's cock deeper into his mouth. Joe followed her silent command and began sucking harder and deeper. Kevin responded to Joe's efforts by saying in muffled tones, "Oh baby, suck it harder."

Kathy sat in the chair in the corner of the motel room watching Marla and Joe at work on Kevin's cock. Her fingers moved in little, tight circles over her pussy. She moaned as she massaged her clit and finger fucked herself while she eyed Kevin's big dick move in and out of Joe's mouth. She wanted, no needed, a cock in her pussy so bad. It had been too long since she had been royally fucked. Finally, she couldn't take it any more. She moved onto the floor next to Joe, reached around his back, and stroked his cock while he continued to suck on Kevin's.

Joe's attention was immediately diverted to Kathy as she crawled under his kneeling figure and licked the head of his cock with her hot tongue. Marla conceded that Joe had done his duty, and allowed his focus to shift to Kathy. Besides, Marla was into Kevin's cock in a big way. It had filled her mouth, and now she was eager for it to fill her pussy.

After a few moments of Kathy's tongue treatment, Joe's cock was at full attention. He lay on the floor next to Kevin as Kathy continued to suck feverishly on his dick. She slurped and sucked like a women possessed. His thick dick tasted so good. She wanted to make it rock hard before devouring it with her wet pussy.

Marla announced suddenly, "Time's up for contestant No. 2." Tracy smiled as she removed her soaking-wet pussy from Kevin's face. Not waiting for permission, Kevin removed the blindfold. He blinked a few times as his eyes grew accustomed to the light.

He turned his head toward Joe. "Hey buddy, welcome to the party," Kevin said.

"I thought you might need some help," Joe replied with a smile.

"And I see you brought along some company," Kevin continued, gesturing toward Kathy.

Marla stroked Kevin's cock. It was rigid in her hand and the mushroom head was purple. Her pussy was hot and wet, and she wanted to fill it with Kevin's big cock. But this was Tracy's fantasy. "It's all ready for you, darlin'" Marla said to Tracy.

Tracy didn't waste any time. She positioned herself over Kevin's cock and then lowered her pussy so the head just parted her lips. Marla continued to hold on to his cock to guide it toward its target. "Fuck her good," Marla said to Kevin. "Let me see you fuck her real good." She reached for Tracy's tits and pinched her nipples as Tracy slid the engorged cock deep inside her. Marla continued to play with Kevin's balls while Tracy rode up and down on the stiff pole. Marla's hand caressed Tracy's ass and she pressed her finger against her asshole.

Tracy gasped and moaned as Kevin's cock filled her completely, stretching her pussy. In a husky voice she said to Marla, "That's it. Put your finger in my ass. Fingerfuck my ass." Marla slid her finger in deeper and then pulled it out. With one hand she played with Kevin's balls and with the other she fingered Tracey's ass. Tracy leaned forward so Kevin could suck on her nipples. This gave Marla even better access to her tight little butt. She inserted her finger deeper and then moved it in and out. This caused Tracy to moan louder. "Oh baby, that's it. You're gonna make me cum." Marla didn't know if Tracy was talking to Kevin or her, or if she was just out of her mind with lust. She pushed her finger in deeper and pumped it faster.

Marla looked at Joe and Kathy. Joe caught Marla's eye as Kathy's attention was totally focused on Joe's stiff cock. "Come over here and fingerfuck Kathy," Joe said to Marla. "She's about ready to devour my cock."

Tracy pushed back against Marla's finger sending it deeper into her ass. Marla sensed that she was about to cum. Tracy moaned and panted louder. "Oh god, I'm going to cum. It feels so good. I'm cummmingggg nowwwwwww. Oh my god.......I can't stop cummmingggg. It feels so good. So deep. So hard. So fucking good...."

Satisfied that Tracy's orgasm had subsided, Marla turned her attention to Kathy and Joe. She moved her hand over Kathy's smooth ass, slid it between her thighs, and brushed lightly against her pussy. Kathy stopped sucking briefly and looked back at Marla. She smiled. "Do me, too." Then she returned to sucking cock.

"Do you want to fuck her now?" Marla asked Joe.

"Oh yeah, I need it now. Please," Kathy replied before Joe could answer.

"Do her doggie-style," Tracy added.

Kathy quickly responded to Tracy's suggestion. She moved onto all fours while Joe positioned himself behind her. Kathy looked at Marla. "Come over here, baby. I want to lick your pussy while your hubby fucks me."

Tracy playfully pushed Marla shoulder, urging her forward. "Go for it."

Marla's pussy was soaking wet. She'd wanted this since she had sucked Joe's cock on the plane. Kevin was standing next to Marla watching Joe slide his cock up and down Kathy's crack. His cock was still at full alert after the fucking he'd just given Tracy. Marla looked into his eyes as she reached out to stroke his cock. "Seems like a shame to let this go to waste," she said to no one in particular. She looked at Tracy, "Do you mind?"

Tracy shrugged her shoulders. "Only if I can watch."

Kathy smiled at Tracy, "OK, baby, if Marla isn't interested then let me lick your pussy then."

Marla got on all fours facing Kathy while Kevin kneeled behind her. Tracy seized the opportunity and lay on the floor between then so Kathy could lick her pussy while Marla sucked her tits.

Kevin slid his engorged cock head into Marla. "Hey man, your wife's pussy is so damn tight," he said to Joe. Joe watched as Marla closed her eyes, savoring the feel of Kevin's big dick in her pussy. Kevin moved his cock in and out slowly. Each time he drove it a bit deeper. Marla rocked back and forth as she impaled herself on the stiff shaft. Kevin was bigger than Joe, and the full feeling his cock gave her pussy was sensational. She wouldn't be satisfied until every inch of his cock was buried deep inside her.

The sight of Kevin fucking his wife made Joe's cock hard as steel. He often fantasized about Marla getting fucked by another man. He'd set up other situations where Marla was fucked by some one else, but this was the first time he'd had the opportunity to fuck a hot woman while watching Marla get boned. The sight of his wife devouring Kevin's cock with her pussy almost made Joe cum right then. He pushed his cock deeper into Kathy. Before long, Joe had Kathy rocking back and forth in perfect rhythm to Kevin's thrusts into Marla.

"Oh baby, that feels so fuckin' good," Kathy gasped.

Marla licked her lips and moaned softly as Kevin quickened his tempo. She looked at Kathy. "You should feel this one," she gasped. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep doin' that to me," Marla uttered to Kevin.

"Do it, baby," Kevin said. "Cum all over my cock."

"Make her cum," Joe offered. "Make her cum so fuckin' good."

"Me, too," Kathy gasped. "Make me cum, too."

Joe and Kevin continued to bang away at Kathy and Marla. As they rammed their cocks home, Marla sucked Tracy's tits and Kathy licked her clit. After several minutes of frenzied fucking, Marla moaned deeply. "Oh fuck, I'm cummminng.....I'm cummingg so good. Oh yeah, that's it. Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh."

Within a second or two Kathy sucked in a deep breath and gasped, "Oh shit, I'm cummminng, too. So fucking good. Oh my god, it's so good." She bit her lower lip and pushed hard against Joe's cock. 'Oh baby, that's it.....I'm cummminnnnnnng," she exclaimed.

Joe couldn't hold back any longer. Seeing his wife cum while Kevin's cock was deep inside her followed by the feel of Kathy's pussy pulsing on his cock with her own orgasm pushed Joe over the limit. He pulled his cock out and shot his load all over her ass. His cream ran down the back of her leg as she continued to grind into his cock. At almost the same time Kevin drew in a deep breath and exclaimed, "Oh baby, I'm goin' to cum, too. I'm going to cum all over your ass." With that he withdrew his throbbing dick and shot his load onto Marla's ass and lower back. He rubbed the head of his cock into the droplets on her right ass cheek mixing them with the droplets of sweat from his brow.

EPILOGUE

Afterward, as the small group nurtured their sexual high over a few drinks, Kevin looked at Joe. "Hey buddy, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you have a very sexy wife."

Joe smiled at Marla. "No arguments here," Joe said. "In fact, you gals are the sexiest women at the resort. I mean that sincerely," he said to the three women. "That was, without a doubt, the best sex I've had in a long time."

Kevin raised his glass. "I second that motion," he said.

Kevin and Joe took another pull on their beers. "Hey Joe," Kevin said. "I've got a question for ya."

"What's that, buddy?" Joe replied.

"Do you know how to remove the difference between women sucking your dick and a man sucking your dick?"

Joe's expression changed slightly as he shot a worried glance at Marla. "No, how's that?" he replied hesitantly.

"Just close your eyes.........."

THE END

12