Fun in the Afternoon

Story Info
Bondage, discipline, & female ejaculation.
987 words
53.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19BBW57
19BBW57
2 Followers

We are just sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee and talking, and suddenly it is as if the universe shifts slightly to the left, a sudden change in how everything feels. I can sense what's coming.

You get up and walk over behind me, pull my head back by my hair and kiss me. It's soft and almost playful. Suddenly you stop and use your hand in my hair to raise me from the chair. "Go in the bedroom and take off your clothes, and be quick about it," you say. I hurry to do so, not wanting to be punished for disobeying. Already I am dampening from the anticipation of what is coming.

I stand at the foot of the bed as you search through the play closet looking for whatever suits you today. My lovely leather wrist restraints come out of the closet in your hands. I hold my arms together in front of you so you can buckle them on. Then, holding them together by the big snap hook that connects them, you pull my arms up and put my hands behind my head so my elbows point at the ceiling. Your other hand goes back in my hair and you guide me to the bed, pushing me over so my upper body is face down on the mattress. You tell me not to move. I don't, I'm no fool.

"Remember when you lost your cell phone the other day and got smart-mouthed with me about it?" you ask. I nod. "Remember I said you'd pay for it?" I nod again, cringing inside as I hear your belt come out of your pants. I grab the sheets with my fists, trying to brace myself for the first blow. "OW!" comes out of my mouth involuntarily at the first smack across my ass. By the third, I'm very ready for it to be over, almost more stingy pain than I can bear. I hate the belt, which you know and luckily I don't see it often. I'm almost always considering my safe word by the time you stop; today is no exception. I think you can instinctively sense most of my limits. You put the belt down and run your fingers between my legs, verifying what you already know, that whether it tests my limits or not, I'm also soaking wet by the time you finish.

"Get up on the bed" you say as you pull the ankle restraints out of the closet. Soon I am tied securely to the bed, on my back, legs spread wide apart. I close my eyes until the few seconds of panic I always feel when I'm first tied pass. Clothespins are placed on my breasts and nipples. Then I feel your fingers on my clit, brushing back and forth gently. Then I feel them swiftly enter me and I moan as heat begins to run through me. But you stop before my orgasm has time to build and then I feel the flogger strike my belly. In a few minutes I am moaning and writhing against the ropes, this excites me like nothing else and you love to watch me. You stop and walk around to look me in the eyes. I am fast entering sub space, eyes glazed with lust.

"Oh, uh huh," you say in your best Dom voice which simply means you're getting turned on too. You pick up the flogger and start swinging it again and each time it strikes me I get a little higher, a little closer. I feel the blows coming harder and closer together all over me; my breasts, belly, feet, legs and pussy are all on fire. I am crying out each time the flogger touches me. You rip the clothespins off my breasts one at a time, leaving the nipples for last. Finally my orgasm rips from me and an odd animal sound escapes my lips with it. The fire inside me slowly subsides.

Immediately you are on the bed, your erection touching my face. "Suck me" you say as you guide your cock into my wet mouth. I swirl my tongue over the head and across your slit, sucking you in as deep as I can. I hear you suck in your breath as you hit against the back of my throat. Slowly you start to fuck my mouth, me totally helpless in the ropes. Without warning you stop and get off the bed. You untie me. "Get on your hands and knees, ass up" you tell me. I quickly obey. Without warning I feel all four of your fingers slide into me up to your knuckles. I whimper and wiggle against your hand. Slowly at first and then much, much faster you fuck me with your hand. Soon you are just slamming into my pussy and I am lost, crazed with lust and the knowledge of what's coming.

In a few minutes you slowly slip two lubed fingers on your other hand into my ass and it's enough to push me over the edge. I start to cum, knowing when you take me this way, I'll give you a fine example of female ejaculation. I know what you're seeing now is me spraying all over your hands and legs, soaking a platter sized area on the bed as I scream repeatedly into my pillow. Its so intense it's all I can do not to pass out. I also know just seeing me squirt and hearing me scream like that has made you cum too. Exhausted, we collapse together on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Jesus," I say a short time later, "One day you're going to kill me like that." You laugh and say, "Go take a shower and come back." When I get back, the sheets are changed and toys are lined up on the dresser. It's going to be a long afternoon.

19BBW57
19BBW57
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what a dream......

it made me hot!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

this is a great one i hope you write more

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Saddling the Storm Jill's stormy temper is best weathered with a firm hand.in BDSM
School Counsellor Spanked Spanking demonstration for the School Counsellor.in BDSM
Worshipping My Master She worships you.in BDSM
Daddy and Babygirl She tries hard to be good, but it's so easy to be bad.in BDSM
Reena's Spanking A young woman makes an interesting connection with her date.in BDSM
More Stories