Fun in the Bath House Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy and Mark surprise me in the morning.
1.5k words
4.37
60.1k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
98 Followers

All people in this story are 18 years old or older.

*

I waited up all night for my son to come home. Was he gay? Did he know what his friends do? What if they told him about me earlier today? These questions and more were running through my head. I had no idea what I was going to do or say if he found out about earlier. All I could do was hope for the best.

Somehow I ended up falling asleep before he came home. I woke the next morning to the sound of him coming down the stairs. "Dad, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just tired Sean. Why?"

"You never sleep down here. Mom said to leave you here so you could get some rest but the way you were sleeping, it didn't look like you were resting."

"Just a lot on my mind," I said. "How was your night?"

"Great. Andy and Mark made sure I had a great time. I'm glad I met them at school. I was worried about making new friends at college."

"Me too. They seem like a nice couple of guys. You three didn't ask your girlfriends to go with you?" Holding my breath, I waited for an answer.

"No. They asked me to go to a club with them and listen to this new band. I bought the tickets and told them they could pay me back."

"That's fine. I'm glad you had a good..." My voice trailed off as I heard Mark coming down the stairs.

"Sorry, Dad. We got home so late, I asked them to stay overnight in the spare room. They said they didn't mind sharing the bed."

"I bet they didn't" I thought. "Yeah no problem. You know all your friends are welcome here anytime". "Boy," I thought to myself, "this was going to be real awkward at breakfast."

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" my wife asked as she walked into the kitchen. "I'm going to pick up Mom and bring her shopping after breakfast," she told me.

"Just coffee for me," I said.

"We'll just have some cereal," Sean said. "That okay with you guys?" he asked Mark and Andy.

"Fine with us, as long as we can get some coffee too," Andy answered.

"I think you men are all set then. I'm going to head out. Have a good day," she said to me as she grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

We sat down at the table and had our coffee and cereal. It was a very quiet breakfast, nobody really speaking except for the "Going to be another hot one out" and "How is school going" comments. Sean finished his breakfast and said he was going to take a shower before he brought the guys home.

"That's fine," Mark said. "Take your time. I'm sure your Dad will keep us company while you're gone."

I almost spit out my coffee. I took a quick look at them and saw the grin on their faces.

Sean went upstairs and you could hear the shower start up. That's when Mark got out of his chair and walked over to me.

"Don't worry. We didn't say anything to him, yet."

"What do you mean, yet?" I asked. "Are you guys having sex with my son too?"

"No, not that we didn't try when we first met him, but he said he wasn't interested in men and that was that." Mark reached down to feel my crotch but I was too nervous to get hard.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Not with my son upstairs."

"We'll see about that," Andy said as he slid down to his knees and started rubbing my crotch. It didn't take long for him to feel a twitch in my shorts.

Mark was still standing next to me and had his hands down his shorts stroking himself. I looked up from Andy and saw him standing right next to my face. Quickly he pulled his cock out of his shorts and slapped me in the face with his hard 8". I opened my mouth to say something to him but he hurried up and shoved his cock in my mouth.

I started sucking his cock. I figured as long as I could hear the shower going upstairs, I would be safe. Andy pulled my gym shorts down and took my cock in his mouth, getting the expected results rather quickly. It didn't take long for my cock to be fully hard.

I reached up to feel Mark's balls. They felt so nice and full. He pulled my head down on his cock more and forced it down my cock. Not expecting this, I gagged a little. He laughed and pulled out of my mouth. "Dad like that?" he asked me.

"Yes Son," I said as I reached for his cock again. I wanted to get them off as quick as possible before Sean came downstairs and caught us.

Andy was still on the floor and I noticed he was playing with his 6.5 inches as he sucked away on mine. "Don't waste anything on the floor now boys," I said. "That would be a waste and I wouldn't want to have to hurry up and clean that up before Sean comes down."

I started to suck on Mark again and could taste a little pre-cum dripping off his head.

"We've been wanting to wake you up all night, but didn't want to scare you," Mark said. "We both got horny as hell when we saw you here. What a great time we had yesterday. Did you have fun too, Dad?"

"Mm-hmm," I mumbled as I continued sucking on Mark. I could feel his cock swelling a little more in my mouth as I slid my tongue in his foreskin.

"Ooh that feels good, Daddy. Keep that up and I will cum soon," he said as he started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

Andy started sucking my cock harder as he jerked himself off. I was hard as a rock and was trying not to explode too quickly. Finally Mark shoved his cock further down my throat and I felt the first of his cum start going down my throat. Rope after rope of cum kept shooting and I did everything I could to swallow it all. Finally, Mark pulled out of my mouth and sat back down in his chair, tapping Andy on the shoulder. Andy got up off the floor and put his cock near my mouth. Mark got down on the floor and took over for Andy.

I grabbed for Andy's cock and started sucking as fast as I could. I wanted another load before Sean came out of the shower. Mark was also going to get a load soon. Although he wasn't as good as Andy, his mouth was warm and soft and did a hell of a job on my cock.

"I'd fuck your ass again but I don't have a condom on me and I think we're running out of time," Andy said to me as I sucked and played with his balls.

I felt Mark let my cock fall out of his mouth and he pulled my balls out of my shorts. Then I felt him take both of them into his mouth at once. The feeling was a mixture of pain and pleasure. I let go of Andy's cock for a moment and he started to jerk it off again. I noticed the head was getting nice and purple and he was close to shooting a load for me. I reached for him again but he pulled away. Then he grabbed my coffee cup.

"I hope Dad likes cream in his coffee," he said as he shot his load into my cup. Then he put the cup to my mouth and tipped it for me to drink. I started swallowing the coffee so I didn't spill any on myself as I heard Sean coming down the stairs.

"Guys, you ready to head out?" Sean yelled as I choked on the coffee. I swatted Andy off my cock as I tried to hurry up and put my cock away. Andy and Mark put themselves back in their shorts and got in their chairs. Sean came into the kitchen just as they sat down.

"Yeah, I guess if you are," Mark answered as he took a last sip out of his coffee cup.

"We were just keeping your father entertained while you were upstairs," Andy added smiling. Sean turned to leave as Mark and Andy got up from their chairs. You could still see the outline of their hard cocks as they adjusted themselves and went to the door.

"Have a good day," I yelled out holding one hand over myself, trying to hide the obvious hard-on I had, while holding the cup of coffee in the other so Sean wouldn't see the load floating around in my drink.

"Be home later Dad," Sean said as he shut the door.

As they walked to Sean's car, I went over to the door to watch them leave. I heard Sean ask them, "Really guys? What if my Dad saw you two hard like that? How would I explain that you two are gay?"

bisex508
bisex508
98 Followers