Fun in the Costa del Sol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod,Bryce, I'm coming!" she shouted. "Oh, yeah Gavin, fuck me, fuck me, oh yeah fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Gavin obeyed Lauren's demands and put her over the top with a few long, powerful thrusts. As her orgasm reached a crescendo, Gavin's body stiffened and I could tell that he was about to join Lauren in orgasm.

"Ummmmm," he groaned as his cock began to spurt gobs of his sticky, hot come deep inside Lauren. Although I didn't actually see him come, the evidence soon began to trickle out of my wife's pussy. As Gavin's climax waned, his cock slipped out of Lauren's sopping wet pussy. I couldn't wait to replace his cock with my own and practically pushed him aside and off the bed. I asked Lauren to turn around and get up on her knees so I could take her from the rear and as soon as she had assumed that position, I rammed my erect cock into her.

The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. Her pussy was looser than normal, having been stretched by Gavin's larger cock and much wetter as a result of his climax. His come made her pussy warmer as well, and it wasn't very long before I added my own come to Gavin's. But it was long enough for Gavin to slip quietly from the room. After Lauren and I had showered, during which time we fucked again, we were lying happily satiated on the bed. "How did you manage to get Gavin in here," I asked. "Not that any red-blooded man with a pulse could have refused an invitation to be with you."

"When I went back to get my purse, which I deliberately left behind, I slipped my key into his hand. When I gave him the little hug and kiss, I whispered for him to give us fifteen minutes and then join us if he wanted."

"And obviously, he wanted," I concluded. "So, tell me," she cooed softly, trying unsuccessfully to suppress a yawn. "Was watching me everything you thought it would be?"

"Yes, my Dear," I answered. "And more."

We left the next morning and as Lauren had made Gavin promise, we never saw or heard from him again.

I think it's a shame.

12