Fun in the Country

Story Info
Sex in the garden.
775 words
3.96
15.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd picked you up at the airport the air was electric, I knew you had come over on the plane commando and could see the outline of your cock against your trousers. I had no idea where we were going; you'd booked two nights somewhere. You'd said somewhere quiet and I was to bring enough food for that day and evening. We managed a kiss, but nothing that satisfied us, it just made the longing even more. I could see it in your eyes and you could see it in mine. I could feel my nipples hardening and starting to show through my top. I hadn't told you that I was commando too, but I knew that if you touched my leg and pulled my skirt up you would feel the heat of my pussy. We talked general what we'd both been up to etc, but all the time we just wanted to grab each other and hold on tight.

You directed me we were heading out into the country, it seemed forever and the sexual tension was growing, I was getting wetter and I could see your cock was hard, I just wanted to lift it out from its confines and take it in my hand and feel it's hardness and lick the pre-cum that I was sure was there..............

We arrived at the cottage, one up one down, nothing for miles. I was hoping for a secluded garden. We left the stuff in the car and found the key under the mat, you opened the door it led into the small sitting room. We went on into the kitchen and found the back door, it was getting dusk, outside the air was warm, the sun was setting and glowing in the sky. I turned to you put my arms around your neck and our lips met, they moved gently and then deeply and hard both of us stating our need and imprinting it on our lips. I could feel your arms tight around me, not letting me go, squeezing me tightly to you. My nipples were aching for your touch and as if you knew you reached under my top and pulled my bra down. Oh my god they need to be pulled and tweaked firmly I knew I was horny and my pussy was getting wet and twitching it needed your touch your fingers, your hand. I reached down and felt your cock through your trousers it was hard, I undid your zip and your trousers fell to the ground. Your cock was free and I loved the feel of it hard and warm in my hand, I could feel your wetness on the end. As I felt your wetness your hand slipped up my skirt I could hear your intake of breath as you realised I had no knickers on, your fingers slipped into my pussy – oh I was so wet and hot. I suddenly felt your whole hand inside faster faster, it felt so good , faster faster and suddenly I knew I was going to gush, standing up the liquid was going to flow down my legs, sure enough you made me gush oh so much and it started dripping out of my pussy. Suddenly your head was down there you were licking up my juices, then your tongue was flicking in my pussy, flicking over my clit it was too much I needed your cock.........

I noticed a wooden chair nearby, I walked over to it you followed me. I bent over the chair you could see my bum in the air, you put your hand in my pussy again, hitting that spot that you know so well and played with my nipples I was in heaven. But I wanted more I needed your hot cock in my pussy, ramming hard into me, making me yours – I needed you to make me yours I wanted to be yours! You thrust into my pussy with your hard cock, I could feel your balls against my pussy, I didn't want you to stop you wanted to hold back, but I was telling you we had all night and I just wanted you now and hard and fast. You fucked me hard and fast, our juices flowing I could hear you're breathing changing I knew you were near, I wanted to hear you come I wanted to know you wanted me so much.......... And then I heard it, the pure satisfaction of giving each other to each other. And the best bit I knew it would happen again soon and many many times over the next two days.