Fun in the Dressing Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Joan, It was so incredible. It was such a rush. I can't believe we actually did it. Do you know how hard it is for someone who makes noise during sex to be so quiet? I think that may have actually intensified the feeling. It was like we were in high school and trying to make out at our parents house.

Oh BTW, I forgot to take the dirty panties out of my purse. Later, we were out eating with friends. My girlfriend and I went to the restroom to pee and powder our noses. I accidentally pulled my cum soaked panties out of my purse. I could smell them so I am sure she could too. She looked at me kind of funny. I just smiled and winked at her.

She smiled back and said, "You are so naughty Jenn." If she only knew!!

Got to go now and take a hot bath. I think after writing this down for you it will be a very long bath. wink, wink.....

Jenn

12