Fun in the Garage

Story Info
Friends validate their secret crushes in the garage.
4.8k words
4.3
78.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa!" a few random voices from the crowd yelled as she walked into the room. The people inside were older teenagers, probably all in college, and of that age. There were about ten of them sitting on nice couches and rugs on the floor of a gorgeous suburban home, and they were all white. This didn't really bother Lisa, who is African American. She'd been here before, met these people a dozen times, and was real excited to party with them again.

"What's up, guys?" she asked as she moved into the house and took off her coat. Three people got up to give her hugs and talk closely with her.

"What's in the bag, girl!?" her flamboyant friend Adam asked. She held a brown paper bag over her head like a trophy and said,

"In the bag, my friends, is a gift for us all from my paycheck.." she said dramatically and pulled out a bottle of rum. Everyone laughed and gasped as she put the bottle with the others on the kitchen counter and started mingling.

No one was drunk yet, but Lisa could tell a few of them already had drinks. She started a conversation with a girl when her crush appeared in her sight coming down the staircase. He wasn't what you'd call hot. Maybe not even cute. But something- this THING about him stirred her insides. He resonated sexy. It was all over his clothes, his face, his voice, his body. She didn't realize how bad she'd had it until she heard him scream.

"Lissaaa!!" he exclaimed as he ran to her and hugged her. She nearly dropped her glass as he enveloped her in his big meaty arms. He was about 6'5", and had a good chunk of weight on everyone in the room. They all made cracks about him being bigger and all that, and he was big. And as far as she was concerned, fuckin' SEXY.

"Pauly!!" she exclaimed with a fake enthusiasm. Not that she wasn't excited, she just didn't want to seem TOO into him. "Look what I bought!" she said, showing off the beautiful, expensive bottle of rum she wanted to save for only them.

"Jesus Lisa...you better not let me get too drunk cause I might just bang you all NIGHT LONG.." he said with a chuckle. Her knee quivered and she giggled nervously.

It had been about an hour since Lisa came, and people, including her, began to get tipsy. She decided to slow down for now because it would take Paul at least another hour until he felt it, cause of his height and weight. Meanwhile, she snuck off to talk to her friend Adam.

"So who you diggin on tonight?" he asked intently.

"Well...kinda...Paul!" she said, almost surprised she was admitting it aloud.

Adam laughed, "well, DUH- but anybody else?" Lisa was worried.

"Shit, can you TELL?"

"Well you and Paul always flirt so damn much," Adam justified. "You gonna get some tonight?" Lisa laughed. The only problem was, she wasn't. Lisa was a virgin for a reason- yup- saving it for marriage. But she wanted to do EVERYTHING else with Paul. She knew in her mind she'd never been so turned on sexually before. And she didn't know why. Paul was a metalhead- and looked the part. All his outfits are right out of Hot Topic, and he had a buzzed head, goatee, and played in a metal band. Only he wasn't an asshole like other metalheads she'd met. He was so sweet. He had a kind of rock star presence about him, and that was probably what Lisa found so hot about him, being such a music lover herself. That and the innuendo and sexual banter, the stares, jokes, and incessant hugging- it was all running through her mind as Adam snapped her back.

"Lisa- I SAID- are you lookin to bang that kid all night like he said?" Adam was always embarrassing Lisa, she felt herself turning red.

"Let's go be social" Lisa said and they joined the others in the kitchen.

About a 1/2 hour went by and Lisa felt the first whirl of drunkenness pass by. She chuckled, then wondered where Paul had gone to. He hadn't been around in what seemed like an hour. He completely eluded her because she was talking to other people. "Oh well," she thought as she made her way to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she walked by friends in the living room. She planned to go outside to smoke, but when she got to the garage, she saw the door to the second car addition and considered it to be a great place to be alone with her thoughts. It was where Kelsey's Dad kept the motorcycle, there was a tool bench, and enough room to fit another car. Her, Kelsey and Adam used to hang out there when her parents wanted them out the house. Lisa opened the door, and nearly gasped when she saw Paul sitting in the armchair.

"Paul! I was gonna sit out here, too. I'll go outside..." Lisa started to leave slowly. Paul called after her.

"No, it's fine. Plenty of room right here," he said provoking her, patting the chair's armrest. His voice was deep and sort of raspy. "God.." Lisa gasped inside. She slowly stumbled to the chair, shutting the door behind her. The rum was catching up with her. She slowly climbed the armchair, and ended up sitting sideways on Paul's lap, for fear that sitting on the arm would tip the chair over. She was 5'4", and wore a size 14- thick, and short. Her friends called her "fun size" in high school because of her height and small face. She looked down at her chest because she spilled beer on her shirt earlier, but was relieved she couldn't see it. Her clothes were all black, as were most of those kids' because they belonged to that subculture. Luckily, Lisa and Paul were both not as dark and hardcore as they'd let on. It was mainly a show.

Lisa's hair was pleasantly NOT "goth" or "metal", it was cute, and arranged in pretty pigtails, one of which Paul started twirling around his finger. Lisa thought she might cum right there in his lap.

"So, having fun...out here all by yourself...?" she asked him. He sort of grunted before answering.

"It's too hot in there. Plus I'm not really in a party mood right now.." he often disappeared in the midst of a lot of people, even close friends. Lisa understood.

"Yeah, I wanted a minute alone..."

Paul pulled her hair, "Well now you gotta be with me..." Lisa trembled. His jokey, dominant forcefulness turned her on so much. But deep down she knew he'd never hurt a fly.

"And are we drunk, sir?" she asked, poking his nose with her index finger.

He giggled, "Getting there..." and he grabbed the glass sitting on the floor and pounded it. It was some mixed drink, probably vodka and Coke, but he drank the rest of it and burped.

"Hot," Lisa said. She was drunk. "And are we...HORNY?" she couldn't believe the words coming out her mouth, but at the same time couldn't stop them.

He laughed harder this time, "Getting there!" She kissed his forehead lightly. Was she really doing this? Her prayers were answered as he reached his free hand up and pulled her head down to his. They lingered for a moment before he kissed her. She felt great triumph inside as he pushed his lips harder against hers. "He wants me!" she thought to herself as she ran her fingers up the back of his head. He shuddered, and opened his lips with pure lust. He wanted to taste her.

Lisa felt Paul's hot tongue run across hers. He was a great kisser, and didn't suck her lips too much or open his mouth too wide, like other guys did. She stuck her tongue down his throat as he wrapped his arms around her. He was so warm. She reached down and stroked his chin and beard. The hair was softer than it looked. He purred, and she stopped to look at him.

"God I want you. I always wanted you," what was she saying? She didn't want to let on that she'd been as obsessed with him as she really was. Her doubts were stopped when he spoke.

"Me too. I was never kidding when I flirted.." that was all she needed. She reached down and began kissing him again, now with no need to hold back. He ran his hands all over her back, neck, shoulders, and waist. Lisa was getting really turned on. She moved in for the kill. Tracing her tongue down his beard, Paul groaned as Lisa made her way down his neck. Even though the reach down was uncomfortable, his moans and gasps were well worth it. She trailed her lips along his neck and to the side, toward his ear. She could feel his fingers pulling on the back of her shirt, nails digging into her back. He was loving the hell out of it. She was licking the tender skin under his ears and he was writhing under her, she felt his pressure on her bottom.

"You're so amazing.." she whispered in his ear. It was too much, she needed to get off his lap, or she would make him cream his pants, unless he could stand and adjust.

"Oh my God" he breathed out and stood her up with him. She looked concerned, but saw he was walking to the door to lock it. Then he looked at her with such a devilish grin she nearly jumped out of her skin.

Almost colliding with the tool bench, Paul crashed towards Lisa, pushing her up against it. He put her hands around her to lock her into place, then began deep kissing her, slower than before, causing her to drop slightly and submit to his every move. He had pushed her so far over the table, he had to pull her head back towards him, as he took the breath right out of her mouth. Stabilizing herself, her left hand knocked over a jar of screws, as her right hand began running up the length of his back. Paul moved his lips down her chin and towards her neck, but Lisa stopped.

"No no no, I'm WAY too ticklish! Seriously, you can't..." she protested. He laughed but obeyed. "God he's perfect," she thought as he kissed her forehead. His lips explored her face, kissing her eyes, nose, cheeks, and ears. He was smothering her, owning her, dominating her, and she couldn't love it more. She wrapped her arms around his lower waist and pulled him to her, grinding his pelvis against her. She wanted him terribly. He followed with no problem, pushing and kissing her. With each thrust, she could feel his manhood shoving against her, it felt great. He had a button down Slipknot shirt on over his t-shirt, so Lisa took it off and threw it on the chair. She felt his chest and stomach. He felt strong, and she could feel the hair through his shirt, his testosterone was making her hot.

"Ooohh Lisa..." he groaned as she started kissing his neck again. Her hands were caressing his sides, her nails running smoothly over him. He shuddered, and pulled her mouth up to meet his. After more deep kissing, Paul moved down her chin again.

Before she could protest, Paul looked at Lisa pleading, "Please? You'll love it. I'll be gentle."

Lisa sighed and gave in to him, "REALLY, really slow..." she said. Surprisingly, he found both of her hands and held them to the tool bench behind her. She wasn't getting out of this. He breathed a sigh of anticipation down her neck, and she already was regretting this. Her nerves were so sensitive. Instead of feeling arousal or joy at being tickled, it was like torture. She gathered up all her strength and prepared to bear his advance. He slowly traced his lips down the middle of her neck, and he felt her squeeze his hands. He licked back up to the top, and his tongue seemed to melt her skin. She let out a whimper, but his hands clasped hers even harder. She focused on them. He slowly licked across her neck, and instead of pain Lisa felt a great arousal. The feeling shot up to her head and combined with his hot breath on her skin, she gasped and accidentally squeezed her nails into his hands. He didn't flinch, just kept going, ever so slowly, adding his lips to the deadly combo. He started kissing her, moving towards the bottom of her ear. It felt so overwhelming.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, louder than necessary. His intensity built, and she started squirming under him, still enjoying it. He moved faster, now kissing, licking, and trailing her neck and chin with his tongue. She loved it, but it was becoming too much.

"Okay that's enough. But it felt amazing! I usually can't take-" he suddenly grabbed her chin. He kissed her mouth, sticking his tongue far down her throat. They kissed a few more moments, then came up for air.

"And what about this?" Lisa asked, squeezing his ass and pulling his pelvis forward. Paul looked a little worried.

"Lisa, I- I'm actually...a virgin. And I mean-" he trailed off. She was happily surprised.

"So young and cute..." she thought. He was almost two years younger than her. Not to worry. "Oh God, me too. And I'm not ready for that. But I'd still love to play with you," she said with a nasty grin. The excitement in his eyes stunned her.

"You want it?" he asked as he returned the devilish smile. He was so fucking smooth.

"I want it," she returned. "I want it bad," she confessed. It was true. All the times she'd thought about touching his cock ran through her. Every time they'd hugged a part of her reached out and tried to feel for it, but usually couldn't because of his baggy clothes. But now she would have it. All to herself, with him attached. What a time! They kissed again a few minutes, and Paul's fingers crept around Lisa's waist. He slowly lifted her shirt only an inch to feel the skin at the small of her back. His fingers lingered there until Lisa did the same with his shirt. How sweet of him to be 'asking permission' to move on. The couple pulled their shirts off their heads at the same time. Lisa looked down and smiled.

Paul's chest was amply covered in light brown hair, and there was a gorgeous trail of it leading down his stomach. Lisa was also well-endowed. Not with hair- but with a large chest. Paul wrapped his arms around her and buried his head in her chest, taking in her scent. He'd always loved her perfume, and tried to smell it whenever they'd hugged. Now he would have that smell all to himself. He reached up and kissed her slowly, while his fingers fumbled with the hooks at the back of her bra. He took it off slowly, never taking his lips away from hers. She wrapped her arms around him, and their flesh mixed and melted, until Paul could stand it no longer, he had to look down. He took in her breasts, and they were beautiful. Her caramel skin was so shimmery, and he trailed his lips down.

"I can always do without this part," Lisa thought to herself. Breast foreplay was not her thing, and it usually annoyed the crap out of her. But she knew the guys liked it a lot so she went along. This was different. When Paul reached her nipple she felt no pain. His tongue glided over it softly, and his lips nibbled and kissed, but there was no pain. His finger gently played with the other one while he tasted her. She actually liked the sensation. Loved it. He switched sides and she was shocked at the lack of biting, sucking and ravaging that usually took place at her tits. Here was a 19 year old kid, who was inexperienced, but not so annoyingly horny that he hurt her. Amazing!

"Oh Pauly that feels so good," Lisa said as she pulled his mouth up to meet hers. They kissed a while, as Lisa's fingers explored Paul's chest and nipples. "I love how gentle you are..." she told him. He responded to her touch with a whimper, and squeezed her tighter. She looked into his eyes. They stayed locked inside each other's eyes as their hands kept moving. Lisa's hand traveled down Paul's stomach towards his pants. He pushed his forehead onto hers, but they still stared into each other. She began to unbutton his pants and pull them down. He began to pant with anticipation. She reached down into his pants and grabbed his ass with his boxer briefs. She massaged his cheeks and brought her hands toward the front. He finally broke the stare and closed his eyes and sighed, anticipation nearly killing him.

She continued to tease him by rubbing his thighs, and kissing his neck. She turned him around so that he was leaning against the tool bench and she lowered herself onto the garage floor. Lisa pulled down his boxers and her eyes marveled at him. He had a six, maybe six and a half inch, uncut, beautiful cock with a nice bushel of hair above. His balls were snuggled up nicely underneath, and did not hang too low. She scratched his thighs lightly and looked up at him. He had his eyes closed and head tossed back. She wanted to see his reaction through the whole thing- that turned her on. He stood at full mast and bobbed twice with anticipation. She buried her nose in his hair and licked at the top of his shaft. He smelled so manly. Clean, but manly. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Enough already," he pleaded, she knew he needed release, so she stopped teasing him. While slowly wrapping her fingers around his piece, she started licking up and down the shaft. After what seemed like forever, she wrapped her mouth around him and started to slowly suck on his head. He moaned, and she suddenly stopped to hear. That was her favorite sound in the world- a man enjoying the pleasure she was giving him. Not enough men could make enough noise to satisfy her, but luckily Paul had no problem voicing his thanks.

The more she sucked, the more he moaned, and talked occasionally. "Yeaaahhhhh, you want it...so bad...God..!"

She was dying with happiness. She rubbed his foreskin up and down as she tongued at his slit. He pulled gently on her pigtails with a moan. While continuing to stroke his now 7.5" cock, she lowered her head and gently licked his balls. He grunted with surprise. "No one pays enough attention here..." Lisa thought as she slowly sucked them one by one into her mouth. He moaned, and giggled. She kept rolling them around in her mouth and looked up. He had the silliest grin spread across his face and started to laugh. It was from the sensation. She got insanely turned on, and could feel the wetness inside her, begging to come out. She felt herself through her pants and sighed, returning to her work. Paul must've seen her touch herself because he stroked her chin and pulled her up.

"Is something wrong?" Lisa asked as Paul began to kiss her. He tasted himself on her tongue a few moments before releasing her.

"I want to get you off," he told her as he hoisted her up on the tool bench. He shucked her pants and panties as he caressed her thighs. She couldn't help but run her fingers across his head. For a 20-year-old, she'd had her fair share of cocks in her mouth, and she prided herself on her talent. But getting her own head happened less often, and when she could get it, she loved it. Paul took his middle finger to her already wet pussy. She slightly jumped at the feeling as he slowly slid it into her. Breathing out heavily, he brought his mouth to her. He kissed and sucked at her lips before pushing his tongue inside.

"Jesus..." Lisa started. His tongue moved down slowly, then back up, just before hitting that magic button. She writhed under him, and realized he was teasing her. She didn't care- It'd be soon enough. He swirled his tongue around inside her pussy and stuck it deeper. He licked her up and down, and flicked at her clit. The sensations ran all through Lisa and she let out a few moans. Soon Paul sped up, flicking his tongue in and out and sucking on her. He was enjoying it. He played with his cock at the same time, and she continued to stroke his hair. "Damn you taste good," he told her. She giggled. He still had that damn grin on his face she loved, and he buried his face up to the nose inside her.

Soon enough, she felt his finger back inside her and she involuntarily let out, "Yeah...fuck yeah!" He darted his finger in and out of her as his tongue played with her clit. She was insanely turned on. But she wanted more cock. She pulled him up by his arms and looked at him.

"I wanna cum with you," she started, as she looked down at his cock. He was still stroking it, as his other finger was still inside her. She replaced his stroking hand with hers, and she slowly spread his precum all over his head. He panted with anticipation and continued to finger her.

Paul was panting hot horny breath all over Lisa as she stroked his cock. She leaned over and spat on it, mixing her juice with his precum. He looked up at her in amazement and kissed her. He slid another finger inside her and felt her fall into his arms. She continued to stroke his cock, which was resting on her thigh, as he played with her clit. He figured out how to massage her clit with his thumb, while sliding his two middle fingers in and out of her. This drove her wild, and she sucked on his ear in the midst of all this delight. She was stroking his cock with one hand, and fondling his balls with the other. She began to massage the underside of his cockhead with her thumb and he moaned loudly.

12