Fun in the Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yeah!" Lisa told him as she sucked on his neck. This polar bear of a man was giving her the best finger fuck of her life. He sucked on her nipples gently and still had a pigtail in his other hand. She loved the way he tugged at her. Things got so hot he had to let her know.

"Baby you're gonna make me cum!" he grunted.

"Yeah cum all over me!" she told him. Their inhibitions disappeared as they mixed kissing, sucking, and yells of pleasure. She squeezed her legs around his waist and he pulled closer, and she nearly fell off the tool bench. He pushed his fingers deeper and deeper inside her, filling every corner of her pussy. Their rhythm got faster, but they remained so together, a stroke for every thrust. She squeezed his ass and he panted against her neck. She began to twist her fist along his cock, adding the sideways friction to his pleasure.

He got louder, "Oh my GOD that's good!"

"Fuck yeah you like that?" she asked, "You got such a sexy dick!" she said. He loved the dirty talk. That's why he said such things when they weren't doing anything.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," he told her. He wanted to wait for her but she pumped him harder, squeezing his dick gently on every upward stroke. She gently massaged his balls, coaxing his juice from them. Then she sucked his neck and that was it. The wave of pleasure threw him over the edge as he grunted his orgasm loudly. He spurted his sweet hot cum on her leg once, twice. Then she looked down. With each spurt his cock throbbed in her hand and his body heaved into her. His mouth was open so wide and his fingers were so deep in her the end was here. She clung hard to him and joined his orgasm.

"Oh God Pauly!" she yelled as his third and fourth spurts of juice hit her. Her pussy squeezed down hard as her clit shook. Waves of orgasm filled them as they both began to buck and shout with each other. He squirted three more streams of juice before the climax began to subside. His cock never felt so good. She began to come down as well as her body began to erupt with spasms.

"Fuck, fuck, oh God..." she said as she heaved. Lisa scooped up the cum that was pooled on her thigh with her fingers, and stuck them into Paul's mouth. He hungrily sucked his juice off her fingers, then kissed her. She slid off the tool bench and collapsed into him. They hugged for a minute then clumsily drug and fell onto the chair. She opened her eyes and saw his face. Her pigtail was clutched so tightly in his hand she giggled and slowly took his hand down. He laughed and exhaled.

"Jesus that was good," he told her.

"I know, I never came so hard before!" she bragged. They melted into their hottest kiss yet. After slowing to a stop, they lay with each other for a minute, regaining their consciousness.

"I don't wanna go back to the party. I wanna cum with you all night," Paul confessed.

"I know. Maybe we can figure something out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone heard us," Lisa said.

"C'Mon. Let's go in, if we don't like it, and if nobody minds, we can come back," Paul stood them up and walked to the door. Lisa felt a bit hesitant as she joined him. She wanted to stay in that garage forever. But all good things have to end. They went inside.

Things seemed completely unchanged. Everyone was awake, a few of them were watching a movie, and the others were still talking in the kitchen. Lisa grabbed Kelsey and pulled her to the side.

"Lisa! Where have you been? Are you having fun?" Kelsey asked. Paul went to talk to some other people.

"Fantastic. I just wonder if you we can do a favor. Me and Paul are having a ton of fun, but we're wondering if we can't get somewhere more...comfortable?" Lisa said, looking at the floor.

"Hahaha! No problem Lis'! At the end of the upstairs hallway is a room with a big bed. It's my brother's old room. The sheets are blue. You guys can even spend the night there," Kelsey said. Lisa was ecstatic.

"Really?! Thanks so much Kelsey you're the best. And we won't leave the party just yet," Lisa thanked her.

"No problem, you know, we always knew Paul liked you, but we weren't sure when you would finally come around!" Kelsey admitted. Lisa smiled. Paul and Lisa joined the movie crowd and started watching. She leaned over to him.

"Kelsey says we can spend the night upstairs...I mean, if you want," she whispered. Suddenly she was worried. What if he was done with her? Again, he calmed her thoughts.

"Awesome," he said, and started rubbing the small of her back. Why was he so fucking perfect? The movie ended and people got up. Some started to leave, while others joined the crowd in the kitchen. Paul and Lisa socialized in the kitchen for a while, but then they all started talking about high school. Paul and Lisa didn't go to high school with them and saw this as the perfect opportunity to get away. He looked at her with that devilish grin, and they slowly headed out into the living room. Paul stopped and looked at her.

"Hey, uh, I don't wanna mess this up or anything. Do you think maybe, we can start seeing each other?" Lisa was thrilled. She never really thought about it til now, but that would be great.

"Yeah, that would be good. I really like you, a lot." she told him.

"Good. Me too," he told her as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. Suddenly they heard whoops and hollers from the kitchen. Their friends finally saw them.

"Shut up...!" they both yelled behind them as they walked upstairs.

In that bedroom they really explored each other. A blow job turned into a 69 turned into Lisa rimming Paul turned into Paul fucking her tits, turned into orgasm after orgasm. They fooled around until early in the morning, when they were finally spent. Without having intercourse, they managed to orgasm together five more times. When 5am rolled around, they were naked under the sheets, caressing each other until they fell asleep in each others arms.

12