Fun in the Hotel Spa

Story Info
Fear of getting caught in public only enhances the fun.
767 words
3.51
60.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sebmax
sebmax
1 Followers

Slipping into the hotel spa, we shared a few glasses of delicious fine champagne, enjoying the gentle relaxing bubbles from the water and the wine. I felt her hand slide gently across my thigh, sliding up my leg, her fingers slipping into the elastic of my waistband, she dragged my shorts down, pulling them all the way off and tossing them aside, next to the spa.

I move closer to her and my hands began to explore the wonders that lay beneath the surface of the bubbling water. She leant back, sipping on her wine while I stroked her silky smooth thighs, tracing my finger tips up and down the inner thighs with tenderness, my lips began to nuzzle into her neck, kissing and caressing, soft silky skin being explored, my lips drifted down over her wet shoulders, kissing lower, moving down toward her delicious breasts.

She found herself lifting her body up and out of the water, not caring whether any hotel staff may be around. It was quite late and they were probably gone for the evening but just maybe someone would pop in to check.. but who cared, her head arched back, your lovely full breasts surged forward.. meeting my soft exploring lips, sensuously circling each of her wonderful dark nipples in turn.

My tongue expertly flicked across each nipple, as I sucked her gorgeous breasts into my hungry mouth, sucking, kissing and flicking her nipples again and again while in my mouth.. She felt my hand come up over your tummy to cup your beautiful breasts and gently squeeze each as I explored and probed with my mouth. My other hand was between her sensuous thighs, exploring and caressing higher, exploring through her thin G-string, tracing a line up one lip and down the other, caressing and playing, teasing her aching clit through the fabric.

She parted her legs involuntarily, wanting, needing more, wonderful surges of delight spreading through her gorgeous body.. I lift her up until she was sitting on the edge of the spa, legs apart and me between them. She opened her eyes, half expecting to see hotel staff about to put an end to it all, but instead, only her husband sitting on the other side of the spa, naked, obviously enjoying the show immensely as he filmed the whole thing. She couldn't wait until it got put on the website later for others to see but right now she just wanted to enjoy the wonderful elicit excitement. The slight fear of being caught, combined with doing in a public place with someone else while her husband watched, brought her to a level of excitement and intensity she never thought possible.

She felt my lips kissing and exploring, moving down over her tummy, kissing her cute navel, delving lower and lower.. Spasms of delight spread throughout her lower body as she felt my lips kiss and caress her lovely sensual inner thighs, kissing higher, my tongue gently but firmly probed against her wet fabric, pushing it against the full, moist lips, my fingers smoothly slid her G-string panties aside to reveal the most delicious and gorgeous wet labia, glistening with sweet juices, my tongue flicked over her clit, circling it, caressing and sucking at it making her go wild as the intensity of pleasure built.

My tongue probed gently, deeply between her lips to taste the divine sweet juices, then back to her lovely throbbing clit, flicking and teasing, her man filming the whole hot scene. Not able to control the urge any longer, she pulled me towards her as she spread your beautiful thighs around me, dragging me in.. desperately needing to be filled and fulfilled.. the ache, the desire in her amazing hot pussy too much to ignore.. she felt the firm round head of my throbbing shaft pressing against her lips, teasing and pushing, the excitement, the wonderful anticipation almost too much to stand..

With an incredible groan of delight, she felt my hard cock slide right into her, filling her wonderful aching pussy with my full length, sliding in deep, in and out.. Hubby filmed her being screwed in public.. the delicious intensity of each thrust feeling greater and greater, long, deep and hard thrusts, the ecstasy growing and growing, my lips bit gently on her nipples, my fingers squeezed into her perfect, tight bum cheeks.. thrusting, thrusting.. we came together, the noise of our orgasms too loud, surely someone would hear, but who cared, the pleasure was so intense, the excitement so great and all on film to see again with her man..

sebmax
sebmax
1 Followers