Fun in the Locker Room

Story Info
Ken puts on quite a show.
878 words
3.84
47.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was an average 19 year old who kept himself busy with gym and swimming. He had been swimming regularly since the age of 14 and had by now developed a spectacular body. He knew of this very well and never hid from nudity in the locker rooms before and after his sessions but was always quick to change.

One time, the aforementioned was not the case. Ken came in for a swimming session around 6pm, and swam for one hole hour. The fitness centre usually closed at around 8pm and by 7-8pm the locker rooms would usually be very deserted. However, as Ken got out of the swimming pool wet and soaked, his chiseled smooth body glistening and showing his six pack that went into a v-line as it got around the lower region, wearing only tight swimming shorts which accentuated his curves and nice bulge, he went straight for the locker room. Inside, he noticed that one of the staff was cleaning around the showers as it was getting close to closing time. The staff member was a lean, good looking male around 22 years of age. There were three more people inside, which was strange for this time of day, Jonny; a 28 year old body builder sitting down on a bench sipping some protein shake, in his tiny boxer briefs that did not help in hiding the shape of his cock, nor if he got up, his underbutt; the other two were 18 year old friends who were quite skinny and very twink-like, they like the bodybuilder had finished their workout but both were in towels, showing their skinny six pack abs and hairless chests.

Ken, unlike other days, suddenly felt a bit horny when he saw the crowd in the room. Usually, there would be naked old men in unflattering positions but this time there were just hot men. This really turned him. And so Ken went to his locker to take out his bag and get a drink. After hydrating himself, Ken decided to pull down his shorts and strip himself naked. He was right opposite the bench of the bodybuilder and slightly perpendicular to the two friends. The showers were after a slight curve and only around a 9-10 step walk. As Ken stripped naked, his soft cock sprung out, hanging at a decent 4 inches. He was smooth down below as well. His butt was round and muscular and one that someone could grab a handful off. He then made no effort to put on a towel, instead put his stuff back in the locker while standing butt naked.

The others now started to pay attention. Ken moved towards the mirror, making every effort to show off his nice cock and to make it swing around. He decided to bend over to scratch an imaginery itch on his toe ,in doing so giving Jonny a full view of his beautiful tight anus that began showing as his butt cheeks parted. His now nearly erect cock and balls were dangling and Ken made sure to stay in this position for a good few seconds.

Shortly after, he decided to walk naked to the showers with his towel on his shoulders. Upon approaching, the staff member said 'hi' whilst clearly taking glimpses of Kens semi erect cock. Ken responded with a hello back and proceeded to the showers. They were closed individual cubicles.

After showering, he exited and noticed that the staff member and Jonny had left the room but the two friends were still there in their towels, chatting away. Ken again made no effort to cover up and now went into the steam room opposite the showers where he sat naked, but on a towel. A minute after, the two teens came in and quite clearly enjoyed the view of a naked cock that had now grown to its full 8 inches. One of the teens, Steve suddenly said 'You always come in naked?' to which Ken replied 'not always'. Steve then proceeded to take his towel off too. He was skinny but had a nice, shiny butt and a cock that you would expect to find on a twink, juicy and big. Steves friend smiled and then proceeded to do the same.

As all 3 sat naked, staring at each others solid cocks, Ken decided to take it to the next stage. He gripped his cock in his hand and sensually started to masturbate and with that started to moan a bit. The other two looked on but did not move. Ken liked this, he wanted to put on a show and he knew the others liked it. Ken then stood up, still stroking, but now turned so that his butt faced the two twinks, and began bending sensually, as if presenting to the two.

Finally, after some 10 minutes, Ken started feeling that he was about to cum, he began stroking faster. Steve moved towards Ken, his first movement in an attempt to suggest that he wanted to taste some hot cock juice. Ken understood and finally came straight on Steves face, releasing a large amount that covered Steves face and more.

Ken after a sigh of relief, immediately got out of the steam room, changed and left.