Fun in the Miami Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric began slowly stripping me out of my damp swimsuit and sheer cover up, and they fell off my body and immediately dropped to the carpeted ground.

By instinct, I could immediately tell that Mr. Hawthorne is indeed a slow and sensual man and lover, he was surely not as carnal like Chris or Cole, but he enjoyed being in control at times, and also allowing the woman he's with to be in charge.

Standing completely naked before his mesmerizing stature, Eric began stripping himself out of his business suit and allowed me to help speed up the process a bit.

Just like Chris, Mr. Hawthorne kept his stainless steel wedding band on and glancing at it, at a much closer distance it made my pussy even more, dripping wet.

He scooped up my body, in his strong masculine arms and laid me back on the bed. Perhaps he knew I loved getting my cunt devoured and surely enough I knew his next move.

Eric inched himself closer to me, and slowly spread open my tanned legs all while his beautiful green eyes stared at my freshly shaven bare pussy.

My cunt was glistening with my sex juices and it was ready for his tongue and fingers to be all over and inside me.

Giving him a nod of approval and biting my lower lip in utter anticipation, he said, "You, my darling, have an absolutely delicious looking cunt."

I softly giggled back at him, as I watched him slowly beginning to lick and suck on my clit, ever so gently allowing me to feel every bit of it.

His tongue and fingers enveloped my cunt, and my moans were getting slightly higher plus since it's a hotel and the two of us were alone I could make all the noise I wanted too.

His slightly thick fingers were tongue fucking me a bit firmer and harder now, and I could feel him hitting my g-spot.

I have never had a g-spot orgasm before, but I have heard stories from my closest friends and sorority sisters that it feels fucking amazing.

Feeling myself approaching orgasm, I was squirming around the bed and moaning so loud that the neighbors can hear us. Covered in perspiration, and on the brink of my mind-blowing g-spot orgasm, I shouted

"oh god!! Ohhh yes, I'M CUMMING!! OH FUCKKKK!!" hearing Mr. Hawthorne grunt a bit, I released my hot sex juice all over his mouth as he began to lick up every last drop of it.

Coming up from between my legs, he had a devious smirk on his face, as he knew that it was time for him to fuck me slowly and deep.

Eric got onto the bed, and placed my right leg over his toned and defined shoulder as he slowly begun to guide his 7 and half-inch thick circumcised cock at the opening of my tight, soaking wet pussy.

Eric began to fuck me slowly, inch by inch stroking his impressive manhood deep inside the tight confines of my dripping wet cunt.

With each thrust, hearing him grunt and mixing them with my moans made it so thrilling; almost naughty in a way. Within a matter of what seemed like seconds, Eric shot all of his creamy spunk balls deep inside of me.

Moaning alongside him, I approached my second orgasm of the day and collapsed into his arms. He held me close to his chest and kissed me passionately on the lips for a short while.

This was definitely going to be an exciting weekend, and I am immensely excited for the next rendezvous to come.

12