Fun in the Ozarks Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurie tells hubby about her weekend away.
11.2k words
3.95
85.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last few years, my wife's sex drive has been on an 'upwardly mobile' path. If you have read any of the stories about Laurie, and about her with our children, Lisa and Matt, then you might be aware of how her sexual appetite has grown over time. And how she has taken advantage of the opportunities she has had.

We have a neighbor, a helpful kind of man. Roberto (call me Bob) introduced himself over the backyard fence shortly after we moved into our home. He explained that he was a retired building contractor. His wife had passed away several years before, and he spends most of his time fishing. Bob, at seventy years old, is about 6'3" tall and slim at just under 200 pounds. He still has a full head of long, thick silver-grey hair over a classic Italian face. The years in the construction business have kept him in great shape.

Whenever he saw Laurie outside, he was sure to ask if there was anything he could do to help. She loves working around the house and he was great company. Time passed, and as they got closer, they talked more openly and Laurie found out that except for a bad experience with a prostitute, Roberto hadn't been with anyone since he had become a widower. When my wife told me about this, I knew she was thinking about ending his drought.

It was quite warm that fall, and Laurie took to working outside in loose halter tops and very short shorts. Her admirer got closer as they talked and worked around the yard. She told me at times the sweat soaked through her thin tops, virtually baring her breasts to him...her nipples seen clearly through the wet material. And when she knew he was looking, her nipples grew even harder and longer.

Then one Sunday, he asked her if she might want to keep him company the next evening. It was the first Monday Night Football broadcast of the new season, and his friend (another neighbor from down the street), who usually watched with him, couldn't make it. Of course, she accepted his invitation.

Laurie successfully completed her seduction that first Monday night. Roberto turned out to be not only well-endowed, but a skilled and patient lover. She was pleased to return for the next game. That night, the other neighbor, Frank, walked in to find Laurie serving Roberto a beer, dressed only in thong panties and a big smile.

It was a little embarrassing for both Frank and Laurie. He owns a small, Italian specialty grocery store where we had been shopping since we moved in. They recognized each other immediately, and after a few awkward attempts to speak, Roberto finally put them both at ease. He apologized to Laurie for forgetting to mention that Frank would be joining them, he hoped she wouldn't mind...if she felt more comfortable dressed...etc.

My wife looked at Frank. Short and stocky, he was only a few years younger than Roberto. His close-cropped hair was iron-grey and aside from a broken nose (from his youth), his face was ruggedly good looking. And, she noticed, for a short (5'7") guy, he had exceptionally large hands. She really didn't mind him being there – seeing her exposed. She told me that she had a feeling, as his eyes devoured every inch of her flesh, that he wouldn't be quite as nice, not so gentle as Roberto was. She was anxious to find out.

She was right.

So for most Monday nights that season, my wife was occupied next door. She served them drinks and snacks, partly-dressed in outfits that the 'boys' suggested. Over the course of the three hours, she usually was able to get them both hard enough to each come once in her mouth and once in her pussy. One night, they had a pizza delivered. Of course, it was from the same place that we stopped by once a week. Frank's nephew was the manager and he made the delivery (at his uncle's suggestion.) My wife supplied the very generous (if expected) tip.

As the season grew closer to the end, they decided to bet on the remaining games. Ultimately, Laurie lost to Roberto and Frank. The wager had escalated as she lost all of the remaining games. By the end, she had promised to accompany them for a weekend away...as their 'sex slave' and plaything.

After waiting through the long winter and the cold early spring, they finalized their plans. Roberto and Frank were going to take my wife on a long weekend to one of their favorite fishing and camping sites – the Lake of the Ozarks. After telling her she was allowed to bring one sundress (very sheer and low-cut) and high-heeled sandals for the trip down in Roberto's van and some white, 'wife-beater' tee shirts and some white string bikini panties to wear at the camp, she packed a very small bag and they left on a Friday afternoon. It was after midnight on Sunday when she returned, quite satisfied and totally exhausted. Falling into bed, she told me she would tell me all about her weekend the next night.

Laurie ran into the house Monday after work, obviously in a rush. She had a meeting to attend at 7:00pm and she was running late. She found me at the computer in the den. "Hi, baby. How was your day?" She strolled over for a quick kiss.

"Very long, darling, and very hard...I've been waiting to see you all day." I kissed her again. "I do believe you have something to tell me, don't you?"

My adorable red-haired wife giggled as she pulled away. "If you're a very good boy, I'll tell you all about the weekend when I get back. She started out of the den. Looking back, she said, "The meeting should be over by about eight o'clock. Why don't you have a hot bath and cold glass of wine ready for me. Then afterward, you can give me a massage and I'll tell you everything you want to know, baby." She changed clothes and heated up some leftovers – she was out the door with five minutes to spare.

I fixed myself something to eat and then did a little straightening up. I sent an email and by that time the hour had about passed. I took an ice bucket with one of Laurie's favorite wines, a glass for her and an ice-water for myself upstairs to our bedroom. I started the hot water in the bath and then began rolling a few joints to last for the rest of the evening.

I heard the front door open and Laurie coming up the stairs. She smiled from the doorway as she heard the bath running and saw the preparations for her massage were completed. "Looks great, honey. Do me a favor? In the dryer...I did some laundry this morning...are the T-shirt and panties from the weekend. Would you get them for me, please?" Her wicked little grin started the pre-cum leaking from the end of my cock.

"Of course, love." I rolled another joint and watched as Laurie stripped off her clothes. Her nipples were already hard from thinking about what she would soon be telling me. I kissed her shoulder as I walked passed her to get her outfit.

"Bring it to me in the bath, baby...give me twenty minutes, okay?" She filled her glass with some chilled wine and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I retrieved her underwear from the dryer downstairs and then relaxed with a joint, listening to some reggae on the cd player. Something in my wife's demeanor told me this wasn't going to be a night forsmooth jazz. I finished the joint, the rhythm of the music taking me to the dark places of some incredible memories. I took her things to the bathroom, left them for her and returned to our room to wait.

Laurie walked into the room a few minutes later. The candlelight reflected off her moist flesh, catching her hardened nipples protruding through the thin cotton wife-beater. The tiny white bikini panties were so sheer, I could see her tattoo even in the dim, flickering candlelight. She handed me her empty glass. "I've been so thirsty tonight...I must have had three cups of tea during the meeting." As she took the refill out of my hand, she gave me a strange look and drank almost half of the glass. "I love this music, baby...it makes me feel like we're on vacation."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her close, between my legs. I licked her little panties and started massaging her ass. "Tell me about your little vacation, baby." The heat coming from her was incredible; her excitement was evident to all my senses.

She wiggled back, just out of my grasp, and swallowed the rest of her wine. "Fill me up, baby...this tastes really good." I got up to refill her glass; as she handed it to me, she struck a pose – hands on her hips and her tits thrust out. Her nipples were poking through the thin cotton top. "Like how this looks, baby?" She giggled as I turned towards her. She hooked a thumb in the side of her panty string and tugged it down a couple of inches. "This is what I wore in camp all weekend...if I woreanything!" She giggled again as she drank more of the wine. She gave me that strange look again as I put the bottle down, and she wasn't giggling anymore. "Go take a quick shower, baby...make sure you shave."

I didn't really think about this small change to our normal routine as I turned on the hot water. When the temperature was right, I stepped under the spray and started to wash my hair. My eyes were closed, so I didn't see Laurie come in to the bathroom. Her voice startled me along with the air cool I felt when the shower door opened. "Do you really want to know how my little vacation was, lover?" She sounded like a different person as she stepped into the shower behind me.

"You know I do, darlin'." I mumbled as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and turned around to her. I opened my eyes to see her standing there, still wearing the T-shirt and panties – both now nearly invisible from the spray hitting her.

Her eyes were slits of blue ice as she spoke again. "I'm gonna tell you all about it...but so you truly understand what it was like...from the minute we got on the highway...and Frank finished his third beer." She backed up a step and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down to my knees, the hot water pounding on my back. "Pull my panties down, Steven." She was hissing now as I slid the wet rag down her legs. "Lick my pussy..." she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her, "...just like Frank made me suck his cock." Her cunt spread open under my mouth as I worked her with tongue and lips.

I felt her weight as she leaned on my shoulders, but I could barely hear her whispers over the noise of the shower. "They all drank so much, baby...oh, Steven, that feels so good... Roberto didn't want to make any unnecessary stops...there was a small toilet in the back of the van." I felt her muscles relax and her legs stopped trembling as she pulled my face even tighter against her. "Don't you dare move – this is how my little vacation began, lover...Frank wanted me toget him started...that's what he said, baby." That was when I felt the first small trickle of hot liquid hit my tongue. It took just a second before I realized what was happening. And that was when my heart seemed to stop beating.

For someone with a submissive side to their sexuality, humiliation is a powerful and heady aphrodisiac. Up until now, the most intensely humiliating experience I'd ever had was the night I sucked a black ex-convict. First, it was to make him ready to fuck my wife. The second time, he wanted to fuck my ass. All of this was done, incidentally, in front of one of my oldest friends. For me, I couldn't envision anything more humiliating than giving up my masculinity in front of my wife, my friend, and a dangerous, powerful black man.

Pulling my mouth against her, Laurie let herself relax enough to send a jet of her urine into my mouth. Then I felt her ass clench as she cut off the flow and sank slowly to her knees. Putting her arms around my neck, she put her lips on mine and slipped her tongue passed them. She didn't stop kissing me until I was forced to swallow. "That's how I had to get them started, baby." She was hissing in my ear and then she started to rise. Her hands were on my shoulders again, keeping me in my place. When her bald mound was just inches away from face, she moved her hands to her hips and thrust herself towards me. "Did you love that, baby?" I almost didn't recognize her voice. "Does drinking my piss make your heart pound? Your breath stop?" I was overwhelmed by her physical and emotional presence – all I could do was nod. "Are youmine, Steven?" She was shaking as she stood over me. "Like I wastheirs for the weekend?"

"Yes...of course, baby." I could barely get the words out of my mouth. I couldn't breathe; all the blood in my body seemed to have moved to my cock – it was so hard it ached. I looked up at my wife, seeing a vision of pure lust.

"Then I'll make you mine," she said, her voice low, cutting through the steamy shower. She threw her head back as her hips shot forward; she was groaning from somewhere deep inside as her muscles relaxed and she released her golden stream directly into my open mouth. Then she was moaning as she directed her spray over my face, down my chest, and as her flow weakened, she finished pissing by coating my rock-hard cock in her liquid yellow warmth.

She stood me up and put her arms around my neck. I was still trying to breathe normally as she rubbed her wet torso across me, licking my face and kissing my lips. "Oh fuck, baby...thank you...I'm sorry, lover...they all..." she kept mumbling as she sank to her knees and took my rock-hard cock into her mouth and down her throat.

After two or three bobs of her head, the water on my back started to cool down quickly. Laurie felt it as well as she started to massage my cock with her throat and found my prostate with her finger. I came immediately, draining spurt after spurt down her gullet. She managed to reach behind me to shut off the cold water and we both quickly washed and rinsed off in the rapidly cooling spray.

We dried off in silence. I was still trying to process what had just happened and I think Laurie was a little embarrassed by getting so carried away. I realized that submitting in that special way was even more humiliating than relinquishing my masculinity that other night – this went way beyond that. The more I thought about it, the fuller my cock became. This was submitting wholly and completely to another. I knew she had done this before, on the receiving end, but I never realized what it truly meant...what it really felt like.It was fucking hot!!!

I kissed my wife gently and lovingly, trying to show her that I understood. Then I took her towel, kneeled down and dried her legs. When I looked up, she was smiling, but her eyes were still almost slits. "Can I get you another glass of wine, darlin'?" I asked quietly.

She shuddered as she looked at me. "That would be wonderful, baby." I could see her nipples start to grow out as she turned from the bathroom and entered our bedroom. I finished up quickly and when I had refilled her glass, she was waiting for me. Her back was resting against a mound of pillows and her knees were drawn up and spread apart. I handed her the glass and moved down between her beautiful, long, tanned legs. I heard her take a sip of wine as I slowly traced her outer lips with the tip of my tongue. "That's perfect, baby...just like that..." she sighed deeply. "Lover, that may be the hottest thing we've ever done...together." She giggled a little, letting me know everything was alright. "Lick me slowly, Steven," her voice just a shade more demanding, "and I'll tell you about my weekend."

I put a small pillow under her ass and got comfortable on my stomach – I knew I'd be there for a while. I started to caress her firm inner thighs with my tongue as she started to speak.

"I told you I promised to be their slut...theirsex slave...for the entire weekend. Baby, every time you made me cum last week I was thinking about the times I spent with Lou. Remember?" I moaned in reply, my cock swelling again beneath me. "This was just as good, lover.

"Like I told you, as soon as we hit the highway, Frank finished a beer and moved to the back of the van where I was sitting. I was wearing the sundress...drinking some wine, feeling pretty and sexy when he sat down in the swivel chair next to me.'Been lookin' forward to this weekend, Laurie,' he said.'How 'bout you?'I told him I'd been thinking about it all week" She giggled as I flicked my tongue over her clit. "Then he told to get on the floor and take his cock out of his pants. His voice was really strange...like he wasn't sure if I would do it. I wanted to show him...and Roberto...that I meant what I said. I didn't want them to hesitate...doing anything they wanted. So before he could say anything else, I was on my knees, doing what he wanted.'Suck it, honey...get me started!' he moaned as I took his dick in my mouth.'Oh fuck, baby...I gotta piss!' Before he could get up, he...I guess it was because he was a little drunk already...he started to pee...in my mouth, baby."

My cock was throbbing beneath me. I had to slow both of us down, so I kissed my way out from between her thighs and sat up on the edge of the bed. I reached for the wine bottle and without asking, I poured her another glass. Then I lit a joint from the ashtray and took a deep drag. Laurie took a long drink from her glass and then gave me that strange look again. "Are you trying to get me drunk, Steven?" I looked at her for a minute while I exhaled. Then I took the bottle and refilled her glass again.

"No."

She looked across and saw my hard-on. She smiled. "You liked that, didn't you, baby?"

'Well, yeah, sure...under the right circumstances...if we're in the right mood...it's really kinda kinky...' All these thoughts were running through my mind. What came out of my mouth was, "That was so fucking hot, babe." I took another long hit off the joint and then put it out. Laurie drank more wine and held out her half-filled glass.

She was still smiling, but her eyes were glowing as I filled it again. She reached across me and wrapped her empty hand around my cock. Her voice dropped well below her normal range. "Mmmmh, baby..." she started to stroke me, "you want more, don't ya?"

I froze under her knowing look. Finally, "Yes."

Laurie directed me to strip the quilt and sheets off the bed and to bring in several bath towels. She used them to replace the pillow that was normally found under her ass when she's being eaten out and to cover some of the mattress pad. Before I took my place again, between her warm, silky thighs, I refilled her glance once more. Then I found her sweet slit with my tongue and went back to work.

"After Frank realized what we were doing, he got up and finished at the little toilet and then came back and sat down in front of me again. His dick was still wet from his pee and my saliva. He looked at me and told me to take off my dress. He yelled up front for Roberto to turn the lights up in the back and told me to sit in front of him. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his crotch." I kept licking her slowly up one side of her mound and then down the other, occasionally dipping into her slit or tickling her anus with the tip of my tongue. "God, Steven...that feels so good...don't stop, baby." She was moaning as she spoke. "All weekend...I did everything they wanted, baby...but nobody ate my pussy...not even once, lover."

I looked up to see Laurie massaging her erect nipples, her eyes closed as she lay back against the pillows. "What happened, baby? How many guys showed up?"

"Want all the dirty details, huh?" she giggled as she pulled my head closer. "Okay, baby...you asked for it." She sat up, took a sip of wine and then continued. "So in the van on the way down, Frank wanted me to suck him 'til he got hard and then he fucked me for a little while. But he didn't want to come until we got to the camp. Roberto was the same. I guess Frank told him what happened, 'cuz when Frank started to drive, Roberto came back and asked me if it was true.'Was what true?' I asked him.'Frank told me...he said...he pissed...' God, baby...it was so hard for him – I almost started to laugh. But he's so sweet, honey, I just couldn't. Anyway, he said,'...he pissed in your mouth? And you swallowed it. Is that true?'I told him it was.'Frank asked me to...' I said.'I told you guys...I would be your sex-slave for the weekend, didn't I?'I was still naked, so I moved to Roberto's lap and rubbed my breasts in his face. I asked him what he wanted. He looked down at his lap. So I took his cock out of his shorts and sucked him for a little while..." Laurie moaned loudly as I circled her clit with my tongue. "Cover me, Steven...use your mouth...cover my pussy..." Her breathing was fast and shallow and the heat emanating from her cunt was burning my cheeks. I put my mouth against her as she had asked, forming a seal with my lips surrounding hers.