Fun in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amee085
amee085
19 Followers

"Where do you think they're off to?" I said to John.

"To screw each other I should think." he replied.

I looked at him, not quite sure what to say, and before I could say anything, he lowered his face and put his lips to mine. The effect on me was overpowering. My whole body went limp, as if I had turned to water. My mouth fell open against his and his tongue started to probe against mine which replied with equal enthusiasm. My hand was behind his neck, clinging to him. I was on cloud nine, this gorgeous guy wanted me, I was on sensory overload. I was hyped.

Watching the other two, imagining what their hands and fingers were doing to each other under the water and feeling John's body and hard, rigid cock against me had turned me on to the point where I could hardly restrain myself from thrusting my hand between my legs and fingering myself off.

John was cradling my head and shoulders with one arm and his other hand which was resting on my tummy began to work itself slowly upwards along the front of my rib cage, I knew instinctively where it was heading. It came to rest hesitantly on my small, firm breast, resting motionlessly, as if waiting for some sort of permission to move. Mouths still locked together, tongues entwining, I was way past the point of modesty.

I put my hand on top of his, pressing it against my breast and bringing his hand to life as it started to move slowly, fondling, caressing and teasing my pert nipple through the fabric of my one-piece.

"Fuck this one-piece!" I thought. I wanted to feel his fingertips in the flesh, not through my bathers. Even with our mouths crushed together, John groaned deep in his throat as he moved his hand against me. His cock, still pressing against my thigh was lurching and moving as if it were some sort of cocoon with something inside it, trying to burst out.

John pulled his lips away from mine. His voice sounding incredibly strained. "Tell me if I am doing anything you don't want me to."

"What a stupid fucking thing to say." I thought. The way I was chewing his tongue and working my hip against his erection, he must know that he could do anything with me right now. Then, as he was saying this, he moved his hand slowly downwards from my breast while he was looking into my eyes as if searching for any look of refusal whilst his hand moved lower down my body.

I knew what he wanted, the fingers of his hand had reached my pubic mound and hesitated while he gave me a searching look, my reply was to move my hand to the front of his shorts and gently fold my fingers around the swollen head of his cock. His eyes sort of half closed and his mouth fell open as he felt my small hand gently squeezing his hard shaft.

"Oh Yes. Oh fuck yes!" he groaned as he arched his hips, pressing the head of his cock harder against my side, as my hand explored the whole, incredibly rigid length of his gorgeous hard-on from the swollen head, along his shaft and then to his hard, tight balls where it lingered to gently squeeze and fondle them.

He moved his hand lower to the top of my thighs and I let my legs float wide open under the water and he slipped his handbetween them.

It was almost too much for me. I had not expected his cock to feel so large and my hand to feel so small as I felt the length of the thick shaft beneath his shorts. Waves of raw, sensual pleasure coursed through my body as the middle finger of his hand lightly traced back and forth against the lips of my vagina through the fabric of my bathers almost bringing me to the point of swooning.

I again cursed my one-piece, there was no way he would be able to get his hand inside, and I needed to feel his fingers touch me. Our lips were together again, parting only to surface to gasp for breath and moan, my grasp around his cock tightened and the movement of my hand increased in tempo, masturbating him through his shorts, as he increased the pressure of his finger against the sensitive, tingly lips of my vagina, working his fingertips in little circles against my clit'.

With our mouths still crushed together he moved his body in front of me and lifted me a step higher until he was kneeling between my wide open legs on the lower step, facing me. I was jerking his erection furiously and had worked it into an almost vertical position, the swollen head hard up against the waistband of his shorts.

He moved his hand from between my thighs and slipped one of the shoulder straps of my bathers down my arm, I removed my hand from his cock just long enough for me to be able to lift my arm out and then he did the same to the other one. The water was now only just above my waist and John slowly peeled my bathers down to expose my small breasts. I was a bit worried at this stage in case the other two returned and caught us, but when he placed his hand on one, and his lips to the other, I was too far gone to care who might see us.

His tongue was working wonders around my erect nipple as his fingers teased the other and my hand returned to the incredibly, gorgeous feel of his rampant shaft.

As I worked my hand against him his hips were jerking and thrusting back and forth between my thighs. I simply had to feel him in my hands or I would die. As he knelt there, I slipped both my thumbs in his waist band and started to work his shorts down over his hips. When John felt what I was doing, he took his lips from my nipple and knelt erect. He had to put his hand down the front of his shorts and work his cock out as it was catching up in the waist band as I tried to pull them down.

I worked them down to his knees and lifted my hands back up, stroking his cock with one hand and cupping his balls in the other. My first touch of a hard, naked cock! I'm not sure what I expected it to feel like. Although it was rock-hard, the skin felt smooth and silky with a band of hard but flexible muscle just underneath the surface. His balls tight and compact, filling my whole hand as I fondled them. What struck me most was the length and thickness, (although I had no experience with guys to compare it with.) When I held his balls, the whole length of his hard-on lay heavy and thick along the inside of my forearm, the tip of his cock reaching mid-way between the inside of my wrist and elbow. I now know that, as far as size goes, John was average, but my tiny hands and small build emphasized the relative size of John's cock.

The effect of my hands on his naked cock almost sent him catatonic. He was breathing through gritted teeth, his eyes half closed, his head thrown back and making guttural noises in the back of his throat.

My hands on his cock were still under water, I wanted to see it, not just feel it. I moved my butt up another step and John did the same, his magnificent erection standing out in front of him, lurching around as if it had a mind of its own.

I reached for his hard-on again with both hands and he lowered both his hands back to my breasts, his raptured gaze alternating between my small breasts and my hands working his penis and balls. I asked him if it felt good, my hands and fingers had been working erratically from his balls to the tip of his cock, exploring every contour, curve and muscle of his organ.

When I asked him if it felt good, he put his hand on mine, the one that was holding his cock, he wrapped his fingers around mine and moved our hands in a masturbating movement back and forth along his cock.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Yes! Ohhhhhoooo Ameee!" he groaned as I wanked him slowly.

It was about this stage that I began to realise that to be able to drive a man almost insensible like this was an awesome power. I guided the head of his cock between my thighs as he leaned over me to kiss my nipples. As I jerked him, I pressed the head against the lips of my vagina. He immediately started thrusting his hips, pushing his erection against my bathers like a battering ram as if he were trying to force his cock through the material of my bathers. I pulled his cock hard against me, grinding it harder against my clit' as I pulled him faster.

My hips were jerking and arching off the steps to meet each thrust of his, his cock pushing the material of my bathers into the cleavage of my puss'. I moved my free hand down between my legs and started to work my finger against my clit' whilst his rock hard pole pushed against my lips, I could feel my climax building. He looked down between our bodies as he felt my hand move, the sight of my finger working on my clit' seemed to excite him even more.

He brought his lips back down to mine, but my mouth was open, gasping for breath. He took my bottom lip between his and I was gasping against his face as I felt myself rushing towards the edge, my finger worked faster, my heels locked behind him, dragging him harder against me, the rhythm of my hand masturbating him becoming more erratic as I approached the crest.

"Are you coming Amee?" he breathed. His voice was just a tremulous whisper against my face, as if he was in some sort of pain.

"Yes! Oh Yes! Oh Jeeez! Ooooohhh!" Wave after wave of deep exquisite tremors shook my body as I plunged over the edge. The most intense and most beautiful orgasm I had ever experienced took complete control of my body.

As I fell into that sweet, dark abyss where for several seconds nothing else in the world exists except the waves of aftershocks, sparked in the nerves of a stimulated clit' and transmitted along my sensitive sheath to the depths of my vagina, and from there, emanating throughout the whole body. I vaguely sensed John's hand grasping the wrist of my hand which was still wanking him, trying to pull it away from his cock.

As I slowly came to my senses I thought I might have hurt him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes. I was almost coming." He replied.

"So?"

"I didn't want to come on your bathers" he said.

"So! Was I the only one having fun?" I said.

"Of course not." he replied, "It was beautiful watching you come. Will we be able to do this again?"

Yees! He wanted to see me again. I was over the moon. I was 18 and this real man wanted me.

As we talked, John had moved and was lying on his side on the steps facing me, his arm around my neck, cushioning my head on the steps as I laid back. His shorts were still around his knees and he had eased the top of my one piece down below my navel so that his still hard cock was resting heavily across my tummy. It looked so big, almost reaching across the whole width of my torso.

I was slowly and gently tracing the tips of my fingers around the swollen head, feeling the soft, silky texture of its skin and the way my teasing fingers made it lurch around against me as John's lips and fingers played with my nipples.

"Did you like what we did?" I asked.

"It was fantastic." he said. "Especially when you started to use you're finger on yourself' that nearly sent me over the top."

"Oh God, you're embarrassing me." I replied.

"Why be embarrassed, everyone does it." he said.

"Do you?" I asked,

"Yes, and when I do it again I'll think about you." I felt great when he said that. He was going to think about me when he masturbated himself and ejaculated, so he must love me.

His free hand had drifted down my body as we talked and was stroking the inside of my thigh, I let my legs fall open wider as he started to lightly stroke the lips of my cunt again. I was afraid to take my bathers off completely in case the others returned and I told him so. I moved them a bit further down and said he could try and put his hand down the front if it wasn't too tight.

I took my hand off his cock for a moment and pulled the front of my rolled down bathers away from my body and he started to work his hand down the front of them.

"Oh Fuck Amee, you're smooth!" he exclaimed as his fingers worked their way over my smooth pubic mound.

"Yes. We use Lady Shave." I said and immediately bit my tongue.

"We?" he said. ''Do you have a boyfriend?'' I told him I didn't and he kept badgering me to tell him what I meant by 'We'.

As this was going on, his hand had worked low enough for his middle finger to touch the soft outer folds of my slit. Boy! If I thought that his touch on the outside of my bathers sent me off the planet, his fingers on my naked puss' was sending me to outer space.

He kept stroking them slowly, I was still moist from my orgasm and his finger was sliding along them, tucking the tip in each time it came to the top to slide around firmly against my clit'. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to masturbate him again. As my senses were heading towards overload again my hips started to heave and jerk to the tune of his fingers as I moaned at him.

"Put it in. Put it in. Pleeese!'' If he didn't slip his finger inside me soon I would die. But he just kept teasing me and telling me how soft and wet I felt and how he couldn't wait for the time he could slide his cock inside me and we could fuck properly.

He kept asking me who the other 'we' was but I wouldn't tell him, then he said, "Its Bobbie isn't it?"

"Ok yes, but don't you dare say anything."

"Ok, I promise. As long as you tell me everything." he said.

So I did. I couldn't help it. His fingers had brought me to a point of arousal where all I craved for was to feel him insert it and slide it in and out a couple of times and I would again be overwhelmed by a luscious orgasm. He knew of course what I wanted but he toyed with me and teased me until I told him what he wanted to hear.

His questions drew the whole story out. How Bobbie and I liked to use the lady shave and how we would often shave each other in the shower, how we would touch each other and sleep naked together. I was getting a bit worried and asked him if it turned him off knowing Bobbie and I played around like that.

He looked at me surprised and said."Of course not." He told me that the thought of Bobbie and I doing those things together was beautiful and that he loved me even more for telling him.

"Oh God! He loved me." I thought. As I was telling him all this the movement of his finger against my cunt was increasing in tempo, and every so often he would slip it inside me just a little, causing small gasps of pleasure to burst from my throat as I stroked the length of his erection from the tip to his firm balls, savoring the soft, heavy feel of it laid across my tummy.

"Do you make each other come when you are together?" he asked.

I told him we did and he wanted to know how, so I told him how we would finger each other and how we would sometimes lay with our heads towards either end of the bed and sort of scissor our thighs close together so that we could press and slide the lips of our vaginas together until we came.

Telling him this seemed to have the effect on him that I wanted. He looked into my eyes and whispered,

"Tell me if I am hurting you.'' as he slowly and gently slipped his finger fully inside me.

"Oh fuck noooo!" I moaned.

He slipped his finger back out, thinking he was hurting me.

''No. I mean yes. Oh fuck! Don't stop!'' I gasped. I took my hand off his cock and quickly grabbed his wrist to urge his finger back inside me.

Sweet, unbelievable fucking ecstasy as he sank it back inside me, slipping in and out, sliding the length of it along my clit' as he moved it back and forth. My hand stopped its stroking motion and grasping his rock-hard shaft, just below the head I started wanking him urgently.

Between kisses he was whispering how good my hand felt on him and how beautiful I was, and how tight, warm, smooth and slippery my puss' felt. I was again reaching that point of no return, about to fall into that sensual pool of pure sexual oblivion.

''Yes!. Yes!. Aahhh!. Oh Fuck!. Don't stop!. Mmmmmm!"

Even in the throes of my wild climax I was aware of John gasping. ''No! Amee. No!''

I had been masturbating him urgently and hard and was dimly aware that he had cried out like that previously when he was near to coming and had stopped me wanking him. This time he had no control, one hand trapped underneath by bathers, between my thighs, and the other underneath my shoulder. He was in my power and he was not going to get away with it this time.

He was holding his finger hard up inside me, feeling the small muscles inside my cunt ripple and dilate as I came.

''Please don't take it out yet.'' I begged him as I jerked his cock harder.

I looked at his face as my orgasm subsided; his expression was almost one of pain. I knew then that he also was at the point of no return.

''No Amee! No! I'm coming.''

''Don't hold back." I gasped. "I want to see it. I want to feel it.''

I was jerking him with my fist wrapped tightly around his shaft, his teeth were clenched and his breath was coming in ragged gasps. I moved my fist to the top of his cock and folded my fingers around his bulbous head and increased the speed of my hand but with a very light grip. And suddenly it happened.

It sounded as if he expelled all the air in his lungs in one, long breath. As he did so, my fingers which were around his cock felt a small, sharp, single pulse on the soft underside of his hard-on and almost simultaneously he ejaculated a stream of warm cum that shot across my body and left a white, pearly trail from my nipple to my navel.

I stopped jerking him for a fraction of a second, but he cried, ''God!. Don't stop!''

I immediately started to pull him again and at the same instant his second shot ejaculated on to my forearm followed by two smaller bursts which dropped onto my tummy. He looked down at me with a weary sort of a gaze, as if he had just run a race.

"I'm so sorry Amee.'' he said.

Sorry! Hell, I loved it. I had made this gorgeous guy come. The feel of his warm semen on me was exquisite. ''Don't apologize.'' I said, ''I wanted you to come.'' I continued to stroke him slowly, my eyes riveted to the tip of his cock, watching fascinated as I worked the last drops of cum out of him to drop onto my body.

I held his cock as it became softer. He kissed me slowly and gently and told me that he had never come that hard or so much in his life.

He pulled his shorts up and with my bathers still around my waist he led me to the pool shower and helped clean me up. The other two were still missing in action somewhere so I sat on a bench at the side of the pool.

John sat on the grass in front of me with his back to me, his head resting on the edge of the bench between my legs which were either side of his shoulders. We didn't say much for a while. I was content just to lazily run my fingers through his hair and reflect on what had just happened, in particular, the feel of his cock in my hand. I knew that, if he had insisted, we would have found somewhere to go and I would have let him fuck me, I wished now that we had, but then I thought how big his erection seemed and wondered if I could take it all inside me.Then my thoughts turned to the way he came and I mused on what it would feel like if he ejaculated inside me, and if I would actually feel his cum if he shot his load inside me.

John turned his head, rested his face on my thigh and looked up at me. I was overcome with an urge to grasp his head and bury his face between my thighs and grind my cunt against his lips. Fuck! I was horny again even though he had made me cum twice in the last half hour.

''Do you want to see me again?'' he asked.

What a stupid question I thought.

''Of course I do.'' I replied. ''And you?'' I asked.

''Yes. Very much.'' he said.

He seemed thoughtful for a moment, and then said, ''We will have to be very careful that no-one finds out what we are doing.''

I told him that I wouldn't be able to keep it from Bobbie, she would read me like a book.

''That's ok.'' he said, ''Brett is probably up to his balls inside Bobbie right now.''

''Where can we see each other?'' I asked.

amee085
amee085
19 Followers