Fun in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amee085
amee085
19 Followers

He said that he would sort it with Brett and arrange to stay at his place for a couple of days over the weekends, but it wouldn't be for a couple of weeks as he was leaving for an interstate soccer competition tomorrow.

''Shit. That's a long time to wait.'' I said.

''When I get back, can we go all the way?'' He asked.

I smiled and thought that was a rather quaint way of asking if he could fuck me. ''We can go all the way and then some more.'' I said. ''But I'll probably go mad waiting in the meantime."

He grinned and said, "Will you use you're fingers and think about me?"

"Lots." I said, ''What about you?"

"I'll be pulling myself most nights thinking about today and what will happen when I see you again."

I was amazed at how much this sexually charged banter between us was turning me on, and how easy it was to talk like this with him, especially when a short while ago I would never have had the nerve to say words like 'fuck' or talk about sex with a boy.

"Do we have to wait?" he said.

"Why. Are you horny again?" I asked.

"Fuck Yes." he said, "I'm almost coming again just thinking about being inside you."

There was still no sign of the others.

"Come on." he said. He stood up and grabbed my hand.

The pool was surrounded by a thick hedge, and in one place it was shaped into a deep, rectangular alcove about 2 meters deep and 3 meters long with a rattan frame covering forming a shade area with a barbeque in one corner.

He led me in and immediately pulled my body into his as we kissed. We were both on fire. His cock was fully hard again as it speared against my tummy. My vagina was soaking wet as I humped it against his thigh. He slipped my straps over my shoulders and started to peel them down my body, dropping to his knees on the grass as he did so.

I put my hands on his shoulders to step out of my bathers. I was completely naked in front of him. Still on his knees, he put his hands behind me on to each cheek of my butt and drove his face between my thighs. Still supporting myself on his shoulders, I spread my legs allowing his lips to completely cover those of my puss' as he slipped his tongue inside me. I had read about it in Penthouse and seen it on video's, but I never expected the intensity of the raw, sexual, waves of indescribable fucking ecstasy that enveloped my body as he crushed his lips against mine and worked his tongue alternately in and out, up and down and around my clit'.

My knees were trembling and my legs had turned to jelly, almost to the point of collapsing when he pulled his face away and stood up. He hooked his thumbs in his shorts.

"Let me" I gasped. I fell to my knees, sliding his shorts down over his hips. As I eased them over his hard-on, his erection leaped out in front of my face. I didn't even wait to get his shorts off. I grasped the base of his rod, cupped his balls in my other and closed my mouth around the silky skin of his hard, swollen head.

"Oh Jeeeeeez!" he moaned.

I worked as my tongue around the prominent ridge and swirled around the head. I lifted his cock vertical and ran my tongue and lips down the soft underside to tease his tight balls. As he was stepping out of his shorts I wrapped both my hands around his erect shaft and still the swollen head protruded through the end of my fist. My hands looked so tiny around his enormous cock.

"God!" How the fuck will it all fit inside me?" I thought.

John had brought our two large towels with him which he laid on the grass and we laid on the towels on our sides, facing each other. We were both a bit nervous at this stage.

"Do you still want to do it?" he asked. In answer I just rolled on my back, feet drawn up and knees raised. I let my thighs fall open slightly and slipped my fingers between them, fingering myself slowly.

He knelt over me with his hands on my knees, parting them wider, moving between them and holding them open with his own thighs, his huge cock hovering above me. He watched my fingers moving slowly on my clit' as I reached up with my other hand to stroke and fondle his cock.

"Are you sure about this?" he said.

"Put it in me please." I begged. I didn't want anymore foreplay, I needed to feel him inside me, fucking me, filling and stretching my cunt and whispering sweet, filthy obscenities to me, telling me how beautiful I was and how good it felt to feel the tight sheath of my slit clenching his rigid pole.

He leaned forward and supported his weight with his hands at either side of my shoulders as I guided his cock between my legs. "Tell me if I am hurting you" he said.

Oh God! It was really going to happen. Suddenly I was apprehensive. I let go of his cock and put both my hands on his shoulders. Resting his weight on one hand, John held his erection and placed the tip against the soft outer folds of my slit. Oh yes! I could feel the his heat, ripples of pleasure running through my body as he slid the tip back and forth along my cleavage, my own wetness and his causing the tip of his cock to slide in a delicious, smooth, slow movement across my lips.

He paused his up and down movement and gently eased his hips forward, increasing the pressure as I felt my lips part, allowing his swollen head to slowly slip between them. I raised my head and looked down between our bodies, fascinated by the incredibly erotic sight of the way the lips of my cunt seemed to fold inwards as the head of his cock pressed against them, as if trying to resist the intrusion, then open and enfold the impossibly large, swollen head. It seemed to slip in so easily. Sweet, fucking, unbelievable ecstasy! He was inside me and it felt gorgeous.

John was breathing heavily, I knew he was trying hold back and not hurt me by thrusting all the way in. he was slowly slipping the tip in and out, feeling me get wetter. I lowered my hands to hold his hips and he held his cock just inside me, not thrusting, just applying a slight pressure that allowed me to move my hips, and working him deeper into me bit by sweet fucking bit.

Every so often, he would withdraw slowly all the way out of me and slip back slowly, in and out, I couldn't take my eyes away from the sight of the way the folds of my cunt moved around his shaft, folding inwards as he slipped in and pouting outwards, as if hanging on to his cock as he slid out. I had worked him halfway into me and half his shaft glistened moistly as he slid in and out. It hadn't hurt at all so far; I held him in me and continued to squirm my hips, easing him deeper, deeper.

Oooohh! I was there. I had him all. He was in me to the hilt. I could feel his tight balls pressed against my arse. John was breathing harder and little drops of perspiration beaded his forehead. He was having difficulty holding back. My small, tight cunt was stretched and filled to capacity with his thick, hard, pulsating muscle, but he wasn't hurting me.

I encouraged him to move by pumping my hips against him and pulling his thighs, he got the message, he moved his cock in long slow heavenly strokes, withdrawing until just the head was inside me and then sinking back to his balls, holding himself in to the hilt and grinding his pelvic bone against my clit'. He asked if he was hurting me.

"Fuck no! Do it harder. Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck Meeee!"

Our bodies were now slamming together. He now had the full weight of his body on top of me, his hands underneath me grasping the cheeks of my butt as he pistoned his rod mercilessly into me.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" he gasped, and so was I.

"Come with me. Now!" I groaned. John needed no encouragement. My orgasm was so intense I was on the point of swooning. My whole body went limp and it felt as if I was dissolving into a deep, dark, sensual abyss before I collapsed into a blubbering, slobbering, unintelligible wreck.

With a loud cry of, "Oh yeees!" John shot his load.

He speared his rock-hard length of solid, rippling manhood up me to the hilt and exploded, his warm streams of silky cum, erupting from the depths of his balls, coursing along the length of his shaft and flooding into my cunt. His swollen cock had stretched the sheath of my tight puss' so tight that I could feel his beautiful organ convulse in small, rapid spasms with each forceful ejaculation as his semen shot into me.

We were both in a state of collapse. As I slowly surfaced, I felt his weight on top of me and the warm feel of his cock, somewhat softer, but still deep inside me and making occasional little jerks like orgasm after shocks. John rolled on his side and pulled me with him, keeping my body close to his. I threw my leg over his thigh and pressed my hips into his, keeping his cock inside me. We kissed long and tenderly.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. What about you?" He told me that he had never come so hard, so much, or for so long in his life. He told me that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever known with a perfect body. He made me feel great the way he talked to me. I snuggled closer into him; I didn't want his softening cock to slip out of me.

As his cock softened a little more, I realised that I could tweak and tighten the little muscles in my vagina and John could feel them clenching against his thick head. He liked this, and told me to keep doing it.

"Do you really think Brett and Bobbie are fucking?" I asked.

"I'm sure they are." he said, "He told me that he was going to fuck her if he ever got the chance."

"Really!" I exclaimed.

"He also told me he would like to fuck you too." he said. I thought how ironic it was that Bobbie and I had fantasized about screwing Brett all this time and never imagined that he might have been thinking about us in the same way.

John seemed to read my thoughts, he smiled and said,

"Would you like to fuck with Brett?" I replied half jokingly,

"Maybe." I said. As I said this, I gave his cock (which felt a little harder.) another squeeze with my cunt.

"Would you like to screw Bobbie?" I asked him.

"Only if you didn't mind and if you were there watching us." he said.

We carried on talking about watching each other fuck with someone else and his cock was steadily swelling again inside me, stretching me as his thickness expanded and slowly probing deeper as he swelled in length.

I pushed him on to his back and straddled him, keeping his cock inside me. I sat squarely on top of him, he was fully hard and it felt exquisite inside me. Although I was very tight and full, the cum from his previous orgasm was lubricating his cock and my cunt and I was able to slide myself up and down on his shaft with ease.

This time there was no urgency, we fucked slowly, enjoying the feel of each others bodies and gradually bringing each other to another climax.

"Yay! Go Go!" I heard Bobbie shout. My heart leaped into my throat as I swung my head around and saw her and Brett. They had sneaked up on us and slipped into the alcove behind us and had been watching me sliding up and down on John's cock.

"You bitch." I cried. John just laid his forearm across his eyes

"Shit!. We've been sprung." He groaned.

I couldn't just get off him and leave him lying there with his hard-on waving in the breeze. "Piss off." I said to Bobbie.

"No way, we want to see the end of the show." Brett said.

I was more surprised than annoyed at seeing them, I actually felt quite self assured about it. The fact that I was on top of John with his cock tucked deep inside me, made me feel like saying, 'Look he's mine.'

John didn't seem too concerned about it; in fact, he had a smile on his face and was chuckling under his breath.

Bobbie was half naked, she had a towel around her waist but the rest of her beautiful, slim, brown body was naked. Brett was standing behind her dressed in exactly the same way, his arm was around her shoulder and his hand enclosed one of her cute little breasts and was toying with it, his other hand was holding his shorts and Bobbie's bikini.

"Come on." Bobbie giggled, "Keep the show rolling."

"I thought you two would have fucked each other to a standstill by now." John laughed.

I know it sounds bizarre, but both John and I didn't feel at all uncomfortable and I could feel his cock was still hard and pulsating inside me.

Brett dropped his hand and pulled the towel from off Bobbie's hips, leaving her completely naked. "Go and help them." He said to Bobbie.

Bobbie, still giggling walked over to us. I looked down at John's face, his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw her naked. She was so small and pretty with her long black hair falling around her shoulders and on to her firm little breasts. His eyes traveled down her body and riveted on the cleavage of her vagina, unconcealed by any trace of pubic hair, the small jerks of his cock inside me increased in frequency as he watched her approach.

She knelt down beside us and I playfully tried to push her away. "Go away you slut." I said.

She returned my push. "No way!" She said.

As she pushed back at me I fell backwards and had to quickly put my hand behind me on the grass to retain my balance, as I did so, John's cock slipped out of me and was standing erect.

"Ooooh!" Bobbie exclaimed as she saw his rigid erection. She feasted her eyes on it. John grasped it in his hand and held it for me to regain my position and impale myself back on it.

"No. I'll do that." Bobbie said. She pulled John's hand away, laid his arm on the grass between himself and Bobbie, then shifted her position and her knees so that her back was facing John, her knees either side of his forearm and she was sitting down on his lower arm, pinning it to the grass.

All I could see was John's wrist and hand, palm up, protruding from between her thighs, the lips of her slit pressed down against the inside of his wrist. It only took a second for her to do this, and, at the same time, whilst I was regaining my balance, she wrapped her hand around John's cock. She was stroking him slowly. John made no move with his other hand to stop her.

"Let me put it back in you." she said.

I rested my hand on her shoulder, lifted myself above John's cock and lowered myself on to it as Bobbie held it. John's eyes were closed and he let out a long, deep moan as Bobbie guided his head between the lips of my tingling slit. She kept her fist wrapped around him.

"Wicked. Oh fucking wicked!" She said as she watched his shaft sink into me. She released his cock and I slowly sank all the way down until my pelvic bone was hard on his.

I started to move slowly up and down on his erection and Bobbie started to finger my clit'. The sensation was mind blowing, John's length of rigid muscle, filling my sheath to capacity and Bobbie's fingertip working on my clit'. John's hips were thrusting up against mine on each of my downward strokes, forcing himself as far inside me as possible.

I looked down between Bobbie's thighs to where she was sitting on John's arm, but all I could see was his fingers and at first, it looked like his middle finger was missing until I realised that it was inside Bobbie's slit and she was squirming her arse around as if she were fucking his finger. John must have thought all his birthdays had come at once.

I had almost forgotten about Brett but was suddenly aware of him standing at the other side of me. He had taken his towel off and was completely naked, his hard-on swaying in front of him. God! How often had Bobbie and I fantasized about having him with us, just like this, naked and hard.

He knelt down on my left and his cock rested hot and heavily on my thigh.

"Can I join the party?" He said.

Bobbie had planted her mouth on my right breast and was teasing my nipple with her tongue as she continued fingering my clit'. Brett placed his right hand at the back of my neck and kissed me, my mouth fell open as his lips touched mine and our tongues immediately commenced battle like two slippery snakes. As we kissed, he took my left hand and placed it on top of his throbbing weapon resting on my thigh. I needed no encouragement, I grasped it firmly and started to masturbate him hard.

Sweet, heavenly fucking bliss! John's cock inside me, Bobbie's fingers on my clit', Brett's lips on mine and his erection in my hand.

Bobbie put her free hand around my waist and lifted me until John's cock slipped out. She grabbed his slippery shaft and started to wank him.

"Finger her." She breathed hoarsely to Brett.

Brett's hand dropped between my thighs and he gently replaced John's cock with two fingers which he slipped gently inside me. He moved his lips from my mouth down to my left breast and Bobbie's lips took over from his on my mouth. Between kisses she was urging me to masturbate Brett harder.

"Make him come." she kept repeating to me.

John's finger was working furiously in her cunt and she was having difficulty staying coherent, she was obviously close to coming herself, and so was I.

Suddenly John gasped.

"I'm coming!"

"And me. And me!" Bobbie gurgled. She worked her hips down harder and faster on John's finger.

I lifted my thighs over John's cock as Brett slipped his fingers out of my cunt. John's first burst of cum shot up onto the lips of my vagina as I lowered myself over his pole and sat down hard on him, spearing his cum pumping rod deep inside me as my own orgasm hit.

"Ooooh!" Brett sighed.

I felt his warm gush of semen spurt on to my wrist and left upper thigh. In the meantime, Bobbie had collapsed across John's chest, both hands between her legs, clutching John's hand hard against her vagina as she came.

I sat there, savoring the feel of the wash of John's thick, warm cum oozing into me and the smooth, slippery sensation of Brett's semen dripping from my fist onto my thigh.

That day was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between the four of us that was to last for the next two years.

amee085
amee085
19 Followers