Fun In The Tropics

Story Info
Stripper wife & her husband enjoy an adult resort.
2.1k words
3.87
124.5k
15
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers'
enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

* * * * *

Ellie's sexual awakening was fully underway through her work in the strip club, porno films, and the web site. The strip club work though had dropped down to just filling in they were short, as the web site work had taken over being much more lucrative.

As I previously indicated, Ellie is a stunning size 10 (34-25-35) in her early 30s, who stands about 5 foot 7 inches tall. She has beautiful tits, on the smaller side but with luscious brown nipples. I love her rump best of all – firm and round, not bony.

Anyway, this third story is about the holiday we had through the good services of the web site Ellie worked on for Lee.

We spent a week away at one of those adult resorts – Barbarella's was its name. Talk about have a ball. The place was clothes-optional, and one where the staff are required to join in the fun (ie., if a customer wants to fuck a staff member, they are expected to oblige).

We got the trip for "free", provided Ellie did a couple of shoots there over the week with people we met there – as material for an "amateur" site Lee ran (a camera crew was hired through the establishment's management by Lee). No problem, there.

When we arrived at the compound, we noticed straight away that the place truly was clothes-optional: no one had any gear on (including the staff who all worked in the nude) and it truly was adult. There were three people engaged in a full-on fucking session right in front of us on the couch in the reception lobby: two guys were fucking this gorgeous 20-something chick for all they were worth.

Anyway, we checked in – which included leaving our luggage (now unnecessary) with the porters, and being given the rundown on the establishment rules. The place held a maximum only of about 25 couples at once: it was nearly full the week we were there.

We stripped our gear off down to just running shoes like everyone else, and headed off to the nearest bar to get tuned up for fun. What an amazing place. In the first bar we went into, one of the nude bar staff – a stunning blonde girl in her late 20s, was sucking the tits and fingering the cunt of this nude female customer over the bar. Her partner sat in the stool beside them watching, drinking his beer, and wanking his large cock.

Next thing we know the bar girl squats over the other girl on the bar (who looked like she was about our age in her early 30s, a bit on the buxom side) and pisses all over her face and tits. The girl tries to drink down as much as she can, while now fingering herself furiously. It was a huge piss, easy going for 3 or 4 minutes, with the golden shower pouring down over the generous bosom of the naked resort customer (who we found out later was Claudia).

As the week went on, we soon found out one of the traditions in the place is to not "waste" piss. The amenities were rarely used for that: piss was saved up to be squirted over someone nearby. By the second day, I did not go to the toilet for a wee for the rest of the week – it never took more than three girls to ask if you could piss on them to get a "yes". As it turned out, the bar scene had evolved from Suzie, the barmaid, asking the customer if she could piss on her as she was busting.

On the second night there, a fantastic party was held – for the women only. Ellie got this filmed for Lee's amateur site. We men were taken to a cinema room to watch the action unfold, as the 20 or so girls, including some staff, all sat down together in the nude for dinner.

By the time dessert was being served, we had been seated in the cinema for the "live" action to follow. Each girl was provided a dildo or vibrator with her dessert & cocktail. By this time, some initial moves had been made, although the girls clearly had been under instructions not to really start it up until the dessert was served.

It was wonderful. Have you ever seen a full-on lesbian orgy party with over 20 gorgeous girls aged from about 19 to early 30s, all nude and dripping for action?

The party went for well over two hours. They kissed. They sucked tits. They squeezed tits. They fingered their own cunts. They fingered each other's cunts. They licked each other's cunts. They put dildos and vibrators in themselves and each other's cunts and arses. Piss and female cum flowed like champagne. Bodies wreathed over each other.

I focused in particular on Ellie. She drenched herself. She started with a young blonde girl, of about 20 years of age who had large, full, natural tits with brown erect nipples. They kissed very passionately, driving their tongues down each other's throats, while moving their hands slowly and sensually over each other bodies. As they stood kissing each other for what seemed several minutes, another girl about Ellie's age and with slightly plumper figure came up and positioned herself on the floor below their cunts. She started fingering each of them with both hands at the same time.

Soon, the three of them dropped to the floor, so that they could engage in a triangular 69er, with each girl licking out another cunt. Ellie also took the opportunity to put her fingers into Tanya's arse, while at the same time biting her hard on the clit. Tanya let out a cry, and started cumming on Ellie's face.

The larger girl (Claudia) soon got very excited, and positioned herself above the other pair. "I've had too much to drink," she said. "Can I please piss all over you both at the same time?"

"Not a problem", Ellie and Tanya replied. Claudia used both hands to open her cunt nice and wide. She aimed at the girls' tits. It was a huge, gushing, golden shower of piss that poured all over Ellie and Tanya's tits and onto the floor.

"Ever had your arse fucked?" Ellie asked Claudia.

"Not by a girl" was the reply.

"How do you want me to do it – with the strap on or my hand?"

"Ooh!" exclaimed Claudia. "I've never arse-fucked by a guy using the hand. How about you two girls double fuck by hand?"

"That's a great idea!"

Claudia positioned herself on the floor on all fours with her legs spread wide, and her arse and beautiful wet cunt up in the air. Ellie positioned herself over the top, and slowly worked her fingers into Claudia's arse, wriggling them around to get them in. Eventually Ellie slipped three fingers right up Claudia's arse.

At the same time, Tanya was progressively pushing her hand into Claudia's cunt. It was getting tight, but Claudia was so excited, she started to gush cum out of her cunt. This made it easier for Tanya.

With a nod from Tanya, Ellie eased her hand out of Claudia's arse, and went around behind Tanya to slip her hand into her arse. Tanya was now fully fisting Claudia's cunt, while on all fours herself while my wife Ellie worked three fingers into her moist arse.

After that, I started to lose track of all the luscious female debauchery. Ellie though did take part in some cunt fisting, and had her arse fingered by another girl as well.

She also took part in a wonderful pissing scene, where she joined three other girls while they all (at once) pissed all over Tanya. Tanya drank gallons of the golden hue, while also having the stuff pour off her tits and torso. Ellie and another girl got on their knees, either side of Tanya, and using both hands to spread their cunts and take aim, pissed into Tanya's mouth at the same time. She was covered.

It was a truly wonderful event to experience.

By the time they were finished, everyone was well and truly spent, dripping wet from the sweat and cum and piss.

It was at that point, while we (the male partners) were still watching, that four of the male staff – all with large cocks – entered the fray and began fucking any of the girls that took their fancy.

Ellie was among those girls fucked by the male staff, as the others watched on. I guess they got around to about half the girls.

The second shoot took place the last night we were there. We had not been forewarned, but the final night was their annual auction night (the funds raised all go to a local homeless youth charity).

This, however, is no ordinary auction. Nominations are received in the week before. Given the conditions of our stay, it was expected Ellie would volunteer.

On the night, twelve girls were to be auctioned to the highest bidder at the resort. The girl would then become the slave of the successful bidder to do whatever they please – virtually literally (although there was no activity of violent nature without mutually consent allowed, obviously – it was not that sort of slave auction).

The girls all were to be dressed in something very sexy, perhaps a little BDSM, which still revealed all their charms.

Ellie chose to wear her slip-on tit chain between them, which were joined by two other chains, which went from her tits to her clit, where they both linked to her glide-on clit clamp. To top it off, she wore black lace stockings and her knee length black leather boots.

Her clit clamp is quite tight, she was feeling it. Anyway, that made her very horny, which kept her tits on full alert, and able to hold up the tit chain. The clit clamp also keeps her cunt open for everyone to see.

She looked absolutely unbelievable – the complete slut wife, as she stepped onto the stage. She had watched a couple of girls go before her.

You had to do a walk down the catwalk, like a model, twisting and parading to show off your wares while the bidding went on. One of the rules is that the first thing your successful bidder wants you to do, you have to do on stage in front of everyone. After that, though, it is up to your master what you do & where.

It got pretty carried away. The first girl went for $1,500 – she was asked to piss in her purchaser's mouth on stage.

The second girl, a stunning 24 year old dressed in a leather bondage outfit, with boots & whip, sold for $2,000. She agreed to having her tits clamped with steel titty clamps by her purchaser on stage, and then being pulled along off stage.

Ellie was third. She looked wonderful as she strutted the stage in her stunning ensemble. She sold for $2,600 – second highest figure of the night, to an Italian gentleman with dark, brooding looks. It was clear this guy knew of her Internet antics.

Elio asked Ellie to be double fucked on stage in front of the resort crowd. Very quickly a second mini auction was conducted to identify the second lucky guy. A black guy, possessed with an enormously thick large 10 inch cock, won the bid.

Ellie positioned herself onto Elio's large, engorged member, sliding her arse down on to his equipment with her legs wide open. Once she was comfy with his big cock up her arse, the muscly black guy brought himself over her to position himself to shove that 10 inch monster up my wife's cunt.

It took him a little while, given she already Elio's cock up her arse.

It was a great scene, with both guys cumming within a minute of each other inside her love holes.

Ellie stood up after they had finished, with the cum still dripping onto the stage out of her beautiful wet cunt and arse.

Elio had more fun in store for my wife, whom I would not see again until the morning. Among the things she did (all of which she agreed to) were piss sex, gang bang group sex with several men, being whipped, and being arse fucked. She loved it.

It was a great holiday, and I hope we get to do it again.