Fun Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, I like the way that feels. You are such a bad boy.” She said as we kissed. It has always been exciting to me to kiss someone new, or someone unusual. I enjoy the exploration of the senses that are made so alive the moment you taste someone new, or you smell someone’s perfume. Ah, how I enjoy exploring, but knowing that I always have a safe harbor to return to.

Amy walked up behind Angie and softly cupped her breast from behind, and pulled her body tight against her own naked body. The look of my wife kissing the back of Angie’s neck as I kissed her lips and face turned me on so much that I had to break off. I walked over to Pete and shook his hand. I could tell he had the same opinion I did, because his cock was standing straight at attention, even though it was not getting any attention from him, or anyone else.

“They look so beautiful together, don’t they?” asked Pete

“You’re not kidding” said Rick as he urged Lisa to join the welcoming kisses

“I think I’ll join in,” said Lisa and kissed her husband with very hot tongue action, hot enough that she and Rick got a standing ovation from Pete and I.

Amy and Angie were completely impervious to the catcalls from the three husbands. I know I enjoy watching the sensuality of a woman kissing a woman. The sexiest part is the feelings that their lipstick covered lips are kissing. The softness that I associate with a woman’s lips is multiplied by the fact that she is kissing another woman, whose lips are just as soft and as gentle.

Angie’s tongue caressed Amy’s lips and her hands roamed freely all over my wife’s body. Amy melted into the hot embrace, and inhaled her feminine smells, and the sensual feelings from touching her breasts, her hips, her cheeks, and caressing the little mound of pubic hair just above Angie’s crotch. When Lisa joined the two ladies, she kissed down Amy’s back while her hands roamed her belly. Lisa got to the tender spot, just above Amy’s butt crack and she started to lick.

“We’re in for a treat…” Rick said as he moved over to get a better view. The one thing all of us have in common is that we enjoy watching sex, as much as being watched. There is a nice balance that we have about having sex, and watching others have sex – even if it is not with our partners. I remember a couple of years ago waking up, rolling over and making love to Amy, and finding a few moments later that Rick and Lisa were sitting on the couch in our room softly caressing each other watching us make love. Amy looked at them gave them a nice welcoming smile, tapped the side of the bed for them to come and enjoy closer to us, and kissed me deeply and we got lost in our own love making, knowing we were turning them on.

Angie lay down on the beach blanket near the bonfire, embers rising up in the air and slowly drifting out to sea. Amy laid down on top of her, on her arms and knees suckling on Angie’s breast. Lisa never lost a moment and started to lick down each side of Amy’s cheeks, soft kisses and little licks at first. As they kissed, the fire inside the three women kept heating up. Lisa’s kisses turned into deep long tongue strokes deep in between Amy’s cheeks, and Amy kept pushing back into Lisa’s face. Lisa’s tongue kept caressing near Amy’s rear entrance, but soon Amy rolled on her back and Lisa dedicated all her attention to Amy’s delicious clit. Angie decided to straddle Amy’s face, the way I love to have Amy do to me. She softly ground her cunt onto Amy’s face, just like Amy was doing to Lisa.

It didn’t take us guys too long to reach for our own cocks and start to stroke to the rhythm of their moans. The three women were entangled in a triangle of lust feeding on lust, caressed by the love they honestly felt for each other. As I stroke my cock looked deep into Angie’s eyes. Her eyes were the only facial feature that could be seen, round Lisa’s hot little bum. Angie’s eyes locked on mine, and looked as though she was in her own piece of heaven. Her cunt was being eaten by Amy’s expert tongue, and her mouth was being given the nectar from Lisa’s cunt. What more can a woman in lust want? Well, there are many answers to that, but we won’t go into it here.

I kept pulling my cock in a lazy jerking off motion. There was such a sensual beauty to the leisurely way in which women make love to each other. It’s not the penetrating heated rush of a man inside of a woman. The purely invading motion of a man’s tongue in her body, no it’s poetry and sensuality all wrapped up in tender exploration and relentless adoration for each other’s body. Women, who love women, truly understand that side of a man. They understand the beauty we see in the gentle curves, the soft faces and the bright eyes we see looking back at us. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman, except seeing that woman making love to another woman.

Amy’s tenderness was only surpassed by Lisa’s hunger for it. Angie basked in the attention and reveled in the lust they all felt for each other, knowing perfectly well that the three husbands would never interfere in this privately exhibitionistic moment they were sharing. There was an understanding that this was their moment to be the center of attention, yet not be intruded upon. Like strippers on a stage, letting us see and enjoy their bodies, with the additional pleasure that we could gently stroke our own cocks till we exploded into the sand.

I remembered the first time I ate pussy, and how incredible it tasted and felt. She was so eager to please me that she never noticed her orgasm building in her own body, till it snuck up on her and sent shivers all over, and goose bumps rising everywhere. I have never experienced that since, but she sure enjoyed her spasms pulling my hair and driving my face into her cunt. Amy was feeling the same right now, her long blonde hair was being pulled, wrapped in Angie’s fingers and drawing her into the waves of orgasmic pleasure Angie was feeling. Amy never lost a moment, her tongue expertly caressing and teasing her clit and riding the spasms, easing up at the perfect moment, and then driving hard the next. The advantage of knowing what it feels like to cum from your clit’s stimulations.

“Oh Amy!” cried out Angie as she shivered and looked at all of us stroking our cocks. “Eat me like that baby,” she added gasping for air, and pulling Amy hard into her clit.

“Fuck her good! Real Good.” Came a muffled cry from Lisa whose face was buried in Amy’s sweet pussy.

“Give me your cum. Yeah, just like that! Ahhh” said Amy as she slurped all of Angie’s cum. I could just imagine how it tasted, having eaten all three of them and knowing the special flavors of each. Amy’s cum is sweet and warm, it just glides softly over your tongue and then lights up your entire brain. Lisa’s is a little more tart a stronger flavor that gives you the munchies (pussy munchies that is) after you’ve eaten her. Angie’s cum has almost no distinctive flavor, it leaves you feeling good that she came, but if you don’t like the taste of cum then she’s the one for you to eat. Me, I prefer Amy’s flavor because I love how satisfied I am after I eat her, and how hot my whole mouth feels when we kiss afterwards, and she tastes her own flavor.

“Oh God…oh, god, oh god, oh god… I’m going to cum so good!” screamed Lisa. She’s the screamer in the group, but you get to know exactly what’s happening inside her as she builds up. The problem is, she stops doing anything to you, and just focuses all on her own orgasm.

“That’s it Angie, eat me like that. Oh, shit! Yes, just like that.” Whispered Lisa into the night sky and to Angie. Amy knowing that her own orgasm was going to have to wait turned over and started kissing and massaging Lisa’s tits.

“Oh, Lisa… your tits are so good to suck on when I’m this hot! That’s it baby, enjoy your orgasm, and let it flow through you, baby.” Amy suckled on Lisa’s nipples, pulling her breast together and sucking both nipples in her mouth at once.

“Man, I’m gonna cum! Oh yeah baby, suck that pussy for me. Yeah, just like that…” Rick’s voice trailed off as he watched the display of orgasmic lust in front of him. His hand beat on his cock, pulling it out and stroking it deep into his groin, enjoying the sensation of taking care of his own needs, and fully controlling the speed of his own explosion. There are times, and not very often, when I think a man’s orgasm is actually a great thing to watch. It’s like watching yourself, but better because you are not fully on fire from the orgasm. You can imagine what’s going through his head at the same time that you are stroking your own cock.

“Lisa, baby… I’m cumming with you…” Rick said with a guttural voice that let everyone know nothing was going to stand in his way.

“I’m cumming too baby… oh, yeah Amy suck those titties…” and with that she let out a long and loud moan to match her husbands as they both exploded. Ricks jism flying through the air, squirt after squirt till he was spent. Lisa’s orgasmic convulsions rippled through her body, her hands grabbing Amy’s head and squeezing her into her tits, and her thighs trapped a very willing victim between her legs. Angie sucked her cunt with the loudest slurps, letting everyone know she was enjoying the taste of Lisa’s cum.

Amy took matters in her own hands and started to rub her own clit. She was enjoying the feeling and showing us all how much by keeping her eyes on us guys, still jacking off to the site to Lisa and Angie making out, and Amy finger fucking her own cunt. Lisa broke off the kiss and dove on Amy’s cunt, as hungry as ever – one of the advantages of a woman’s orgasm that leaves her still not fully spent. Lisa and Angie started to take turns fingering each opening and eating her pussy.

“Tom, Tom...” Amy said with a desperately sensual tone in her voice.

“Yes baby, I’m here.” I answered

“Baby, you and Pete, you and Pete… cum on me, ok?!?” she pleaded as the two minxes still ate at her pussy, and probed deep in her ass using her own lubrication.

“Baby, you and Pete… Ok, you cum on me. I want to feel that hot cum on me right now!” she pleaded again.

“We will, honey, we will…” Pete said as he looked at me, and slowed his stroking to try to match my own orgasm.

We both moved over to her. I was near the fire and it was so hot I didn’t think I could manage, but I kept stroking my cock. I kept watching the girls making my wife feel so good, and kept watching Pete watching it all too. Stroking our cocks to a rhythm controlled by our wives. Angie looked up at Pete and shoved three fingers into Amy’s willing cunt. Amy begged for more, and bucked up to the fingers and tongues working on her body.

“Oh, that’s going to feel so good when I cum…” said Amy in her pre cum raspy voice. The voice I’ve cum to over the phone many times.

She started to spasm on her lips, right where her orgasms start always. She started to quiver and the spark of orgasm in my scrotum caught fire. The flames of my own orgasm started to burn hotter and hotter through my chest till they reached my head. At that moment it bounced back and headed for my cock. I watched Amy’s own orgasm take full motion and watched Pete’s squirts of cum hit home on Amy’s tits, and then slowly move up to her neck, and finally hit home in her open mouth. Amy loved cum, and she loved Pete’s jism in her mouth, where he’d cum many times.

I exploded into a wonderfully full orgasm, the one that after three squirts you still have cum to push out of your ball sack, up the shaft of your cock and onto your willing wife who cannot get enough cum. She reached up to my cock on the second squirt and took it into her mouth. She gave me room to stroke it, but it was not going to miss her wet mouth. I could feel the heat of Pete’s cum in her mouth, and in the way she sucked my cock for dear life. She made my great orgasm, even better.

“Mmmm, that’s it baby! Give it to me, yeah… give me that cum” Amy said as Lisa and Angie stopped sucking on her pussy and cuddled up to their husbands; Pete still wiping his cock on Amy’s face, and Angie rubbing it into her skin.

I was completely spent, I lay back onto Lisa’s lap and she caressed my face and I could smell Amy’s cum on her fingers.

“Give me that…” I said as I took her cummy fingers into my mouth, “that’s my wife’s cum…”

Amy laid back against Pete and put her head on his crotch letting the last bit of cum wipe on her hair. I looked at her and she gave me a smile that warmed my heart. Angie was still rubbing Pete’s cum into her chest when Rick came up behind her and cupped her breast. She leaned back and cuddled with her new partner.

“That was a good start.” Angie said with a huge smile on her face

“Not too bad.” Replied Pete as he kissed Amy very deeply.

“I think it’s time to pick bed partners and get to bed for the night.” Lisa said and with that we all got up and started heading in. The house was still all lit up, and Maria Conchita had prepared a great meal for us to engorge ourselves before going to bed.

“I guess the tourist season is about to start, no señor?” said Maria Conchita as the six nude bodies grabbed robes from her for dinner. She enjoyed looking at the men, but I always suspected she like the women best.

“Si Maria Conchita, la semana que viene!” I said, “what’s did you make for us tonight” I added. With that we sat at the table, our wives to one side, and our lovers on the other. What could be better, I asked myself.

The End

12