Fun Night

Story Info
Wife enjoys first threesome.
1.5k words
4.14
211k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy and I both have long had fantasies of having a night of no inhibitions. Just pure sex, but with a twist. It would have to involve someone else. You see a threesome involving another man would be something that we had never done before. We have many times had a blissful night of wild passionate sex with her girlfriend, and now it was time to turn the tables a bit and let her experience something different. Like the feel of 2 men invading her at once. So off we went to find the right one whom she would offer her body. After a long search we decided on a mutual friend of ours whom she had had a few heavy petting sessions with. His name was Jim and he seemed the right choice since Candy had rubbed his cock many times and felt it as they danced at the local tavern.

As the night arrived she eagerly put on her favorite black dress complete with black stockings and nothing else. She loves the feel of the cool air this time of year blowing up her dress and sending chills over her very wet pussy.

As we arrived at the tavern we saw his truck in the parking lot and hoped that he was alone. As we headed towards the door she asked me if I was sure about what we were about to get ourselves into. I told her if at anytime during the night she felt uncomfortable, we would stop, but other than that, I couldn't wait. With that we went inside and much to our surprise, he was alone. We sat with him and she struck up conversations with him as I talked to different friends and soon I was at the table with them. Candy looked at me as Jim left to go relieve himself and said she had asked him to join us at home for a movie she had rented and a few drinks after we left here for the night.

The night seemed to go on forever when Candy finally said she was ready to go home. We paid our bills and with Candy feeling a bit tipsy, we said our good-byes and off we went with Jim right behind us. As we got to the car I told her to ride with Jim and go on for I had to stop at the store to get some chaser and would be on shortly.

As I arrived at the house some 20 minutes later, I couldn't help but to walk up to the window outside our den to see if there was a view to look at. As I approached the window I could hear Candy softly moaning and as I got closer and looked in I saw her and Jim standing and Candy had one leg up on the coffee table with Jim fingering her hot pussy. As he plunged his fingers into her they were locked in a very deep kiss, stopping only for her to let out soft moans of pleasure.

I decided it was time to go in, so off I went to the door. As I came into the house, I continued to hear the moans coming from the den and as I reached the doorway, I stood and watched for a moment as she stroked his now exposed cock. As I stood there she looked up and saw me and asked me to join in. With that I stripped and she told Jim to do the same. As I came in where they were I asked Jim if he was enjoying himself and his reply was he had never felt this good about anything before. With that said she grabbed his cock once again and mine at the same time.

With 2 cocks in her hands she said she loved the feel of the hardness in her hands and started stroking both very slowly. Jim looked at me and asked why she was still dressed and that we should help her out of that dress. With that we both helped her up and very slowly pulled her dress up over her soft skin and off to the floor. This left her in only her stockings and high heel shoes, which we left on her. Her eyes were closed as we started softly rubbing her hard nipples then as we both at the same time leaned to start sucking them into our mouths. More moans filled the room as we continued and she said it felt soooo gooood!!!! I looked at Jim and said why don't you taste her and with that he started kissing her lower and lower till he was kissing her belly. I gave her a deep kiss and I went down her back with little kisses. She raised her leg back to the coffee table to give Jim good access to her wet pussy and I knew the moment he had reached that spot when she started moaning loudly and started saying Oh God!

Repeatedly. I was in heaven as I reached her beautiful sexy butt and knowing how much she loved to have her butt tongued, I spread her cheeks and as I heard the wetness of her pussy being eaten by Jim I slowly started tonguing her butt. At that very moment she announced she was cumming and the loudest moans I have ever heard coming from her escaped her mouth. We both went at it faster that ever and she was now getting the tongue bath she had so much wanted. Before we stopped she told me later she had had 4 orgasms.

She now announced she wanted some cock and took hold of both again as she sat on the sofa putting them at face level. As she looked at first one then the other, she started saying how large they both were and how much she loved the feel of the veins as they protruded the surface.

As she slowly stroked both, she took Jim's into her mouth and he let out a soft moan of pleasure as she sucked on the head, then slowly let it slide deeper into her mouth. When she started letting it come out of her mouth, it was a popping sound as she released it from her lips and then took mine in the same way. She continued this for as long as we would let her then I told her it was time for a good fucking.

Since doggy is her favorite position, she moved to the center of the room and got down on her knees and said, "Come take me" as she lowered her breasts to the floor and looked to see who wound fuck her first. I told Jim to give it to her hard since she loved it that way. As he came up behind her with his cock in his hand, she spread her legs wide, which was the sexiest sights I have ever seen. I moved around to her and watched as Jim took his cock in hand and slowly started rubbing it up and down the length of her wet lips. She started moaning as she felt this and knew at any moment she would have a strange cock inside her.

You could see Jim's cock becoming very wet from rubbing it in her wetness. Candy pleaded for him to fuck her and started grinding her hips on his cock. Slowly, I could see as the dark head of his cock disappeared into the folds of her lips. Candy grabbed at the carpet as he buried his cock deep within her. She was now moaning louder as he withdrew his full length and quickly buried himself in her again. Candy started bucking wildly as he continued to bury himself in her at a rather fast rate. She was grabbing any thing that she could get her hands on just to hold on as he rode her fast and hard. She looked up at me and said "Please give me your cock in my mouth."

As I got up to go to her, Jim slowed just a little and as I held my cock in my hand, I guided it to her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes as I started fucking her in her mouth and Jim once again started a fast pace. In between the slurping on my cock, she was moaning louder and louder. Jim announced he was about to cum and she told him to cum in her mouth. We changed positions and I assumed the position behind her. From the start I started fast. Just to see how deep I could possibly go into her. Jim placed his cock in her mouth and as soon as I heard the slurping begin, he said he was cumming and his body shook as he shot load after load of warm cum into her mouth. This was all too much for me and I told her I was cumming. With this I buried my cock in her pussy as deep as I could and it felt so good as shot after shot of cum filled her.

All totally exhausted, we fell on the floor and when we finally got our selves together Jim said he better go but would love a repeat any time we liked.

We might, or maybe we'll try something different.