Fun on a Train Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife meets two strangers on a train.
1.4k words
4.11
30.5k
32
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
284 Followers

I had been down to Edinburgh for an interview at the bank in respect to a possible promotion.

The interview had gone well and I was feeling pretty pleased with myself as I boarded the train back to Inverness. The train was packed and my seat was right at the back, opposite the luggage rack.

I was sitting by the window with my back to the direction of travel, but at least had a table in front of me to put the sandwich, banana and coke that I'd bought in the concourse. I was hoping that the seat next to me would remain vacant.

I was dressed very smart in a grey business suit and white blouse. I'd put stockings on which wasn't a good idea, as the suspender straps weren't comfortable on train seats. I'd also put on a bit more make up than usual, this interview was very important and I'd wanted to look my best.

I was out of luck, just as the train started to move, two big guys sat at my table.

They were both in their 50's, one sat next to me, he was quite tall and a little on the fat side. The other sat directly opposite me and on the seat next to him he placed a large suitcase, as the luggage rack was full.

The two guys were chatting between themselves and it was obvious that they'd had a few drinks.

I was pretty much starving, so I ate my sandwich and ignored the two guys. I closed my eyes afterwards and dozed a little, after all it had been a long day. I wasn't sure how long I'd dozed, but awoke as the train went over some points and rocked. This caused the big guy next to me to lean onto me, almost crushing me!

The guy apologised profusely, and I said I was ok.

The guy then introduced himself as Harry and his friend as Mick.

Mick then picked up the conversation, he explained that they'd been to a retirement lunch of a colleague and had had a few drinks, which he apologised for.

He then asked me where I'd been and where I was going.

I joined the conversation to break the monotony of the journey. I told them that I was going home to Inverness and they said that that was their destination as well.

They asked why I was dressed up as I was, and I told them about my interview. They both said straight away that if it was left to them then I'd get the job, especially the way I looked.

They were obviously flirting and flattering me. Harry said, "Dressed as I was he'd give me job just to look like I did."

I laughed and said, "You've only seen the top half of me."

To which Harry replied, "That if my legs were as good as the top then they'd be perfect."

"Shame you can't see them then," I replied and we all laughed.

I don't know why, but I become a right flirt in these situations.

The conversation got a bit saucier and Mick was saying to Harry, "if only we were younger, we could show you a thing or two."

I laughed, and said that I liked older men!

During this time we were talking, Mick was playing with his phone which was on the table. Occasionally he'd move it down to his lap and look at something and then pass it to Harry, he would laugh at whatever he saw and hand the phone back.

On a couple of occasions I was sure I heard a whrrr, as if a picture was being taken.

The conversation continued and when Mick put the phone on his lap again and tried to hand it to Harry, I snatched it from his hand, saying," let me see what is so funny."

On the phone screen was a picture he'd taken of my legs under the table. My skirt had rode up a bit and my legs were about 2" inch apart, so there was really nothing on show.

"You dirty bastards, "I said, "trying to take up skirt photos is a fucking crime!"

I scrolled to the next photo and nearly choked. Again it was a photo of my legs under the table, but the angle was different.

Harry had got his trousers open and his cock and balls out. Fucking hell, his cock went right over his thigh and was almost touching me.

He had a semi on, his foreskin was pulled right back revealing a lovely red bell end and his balls were clean shaved. He must have been a foot long! I gasped and looked first at Harry, then Mick.

"Like it Anna?" Harry asked.

Like it, I couldn't fucking speak, "you dirty fucker," I said, as I put my hand under the table and wrapped my hand around it.

I could feel it harden as I started to stroke it and I gave the phone back to Mick.

"I can't believe how pervy you old fuckers are taking up skirt shots of me and you with your knob out Harry.

Lucky there isn't a table opposite, so no one can see us. "

As I said that I moved my arse back and forward rapidly in my seat without lifting myself up. That had the effect of making my skirt ride up to my hips, allowing me to spread my legs.

"Take another picture now Mick as I squeeze Harry's bell end."

Mick put the phone under the table and took a snap. He then put the phone on the table, it was a clear picture of my hand squeezing pre-cum out of Harry's bell end with my legs spread and knickers on show.

"Bloody hell," Mick said, "there's a fucking big damp patch on the front of her knickers."

"That's because I'm fucking soaking," I said.

My hand was wet with pre-cum as I tugged on Harry's cock. I put my other hand under the table and pulled my knickers to one side.

"Put the phone on video Mick and film me finger my cunt as I give Harry a wank."

The phone was under the table straight away as I rammed three fingers up my sopping snatch.

Harry was going bright red in the face and said, "if you carry this on am going spunk up."

Mick pulled the phone up and we all watched the clip as I fingered my snatch and wanked Harry.

"Don't want you cumming yet Harry, there's still a fair way to go till Inverness," as I took my hand off his cock.

My hand was wet with Harry's pre-cum, so looking at Mick I licked it all off.

My banana was still on the table, I picked it up and unpeeled about three quarters of it.

"Phone and film Mick," I said as I grabbed Harry's prick again.

The banana was in my other hand and I put it under the table and jammed it up my twat. My twat was dripping cunt juice as it slid right in.

I wanted a fucking hard knob up me, but the banana would have to do!

I started to cum and coated the banana, fuck what an orgasm. My legs were having spasms as I came.

I pulled the banana out my twat and held it in front of Harry's face, he sniffed it and then licked my cunt juice off it.

"Her cunt tastes fucking lovely," he said to Mick.

I shoved the banana back up my twat giving it another coating of my cum and pulled it out again.

This time I offered it to Mick who first licked it and then bit the end off, "your fanny's fucking lovely Anna," he said.

Harry was now panting, I knew he was going to cum as his cock was swelling. Mick had already ready got the phone under the table as Harry twisted his body to face me. With a groan, a massive jet of spunk hit the top of my thighs and fanny.

He was spewing cum, it was on my stockings, skirt, hands, forearm, fucking everywhere. When he finished I brought my hand up and licked his cum off it.

By now we were almost at Inverness, "I hope that you're going to give me a lift home," I said.

stimac
stimac
284 Followers