Fun on South Beach Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. Tasha. Wake up sweety. We gotta get out of here. Come on baby, let me help you."

Emi helped the girl sit up and then to her feet. She grabbed a robe and threw it around Tasha before she led her back to the wardrobe area where they could shower and dress. They took their sweet time and Emi doted on the asian girl, making sure she was okay.

Finally, they were dressed and ready to go. When they went out, they were surprised that Mrs. Whitman was nowhere to be found. Emi realized that Tasha was a little overwhelmed by what had happened and put her arm around her.

"I got an idea. Why don't we go back to my hotel. We can open the liquor cabinet, watch some movies, and relax. Are you game?"

Tasha looked Emi in the eye who looked back at her with absolute sincerity. Tasha realized the latin girl was just as she appeared -- a sweet dear girl who was concerned about her. A small smile came to her lips and she let her head lean over against Emi's.

"I'd love to go hang with you Emi. I need somebody to hold me. Okay?"

Emi smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Sure baby, let's go."

*

End of Part 11

As always, I appreciate your comments. If you send me an email, I'll add you to my mail list so I can let you know when a new story is posted.

12