Fun On The Beach... Ch. 01

Story Info
His fantasy of an older woman.
1.3k words
4.36
67.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time with Elise... Part 1

For the past six years my aunt and uncle have taken me down the shore with them every summer. Our first year there we met this family and we became very good friends with them. They were Elise and Louie and they have two kids a boy who is now 14 and a daughter who is 13. They are a great family and we became good friends with them and my cousins hung out with there kids it is always a great time. This past year Louie left Elise to be with his young secretary he was having an affair with. Knowing this I became extremely interested in Elise. You see I have a thing for older women. I am 19 and older women really turn me on and this really helped me fulfill my fantasy.

It was a Tuesday night and we were all drinking quite a bit. My uncle and aunt had retired early so it was just Elise and I sitting outside the room drinking late into the night. Her kids would just not fall asleep so I was continually helping her to see if I could make them sleep. As the night went on Elise and I found ourselves holding each others hands caressing each others legs and I was hoping this would go exactly where I wanted too. It was about 2:00 A.M. and the kids had finally fallen asleep. We were talking about all the struggles she was going through trying to bring the kids up by herself and I was just staying there being some support. She told me I could go to bed when I wanted to however I was just not tired and couldn't wait to see what this night would bring. She finally got up and took my hand telling me to go inside. She walked me to my room and we stood there hugging for a couple minutes. She then looked into my eyes and we kissed on the lips. We then began to kiss passionately and after a minute she pulled away. "You are half my age. I am 38 now and you are 19 I can't let this happen. I know your family and you are a great kid." With that I thought my fantasy was shot and I was to go asleep bummed. We hugged and kissed on the lips one last time before I went inside. Inside I decided I couldn't give up but there wasn't much I could do I couldn't even sleep. With that I took another beer out of the fridge and left the room.

"Hey what are you still doing?"

"I can't sleep. I told you I don't go to bed until really late. I'm just going to go sit on the beach."

With that I walked to the beach and sat out on the lifeguard chair. After about 10 minutes I saw a shadow and she was walking down onto the beach.

"Hey, mine if I sit up there with you?"

"No not at all. It's actually really nice up here"

She climbed up the chair with my assistance and we sat there for a good 5 minutes of silence. With both hands on my legs I just thought to myself what I would love to be doing. Then out of know where her hand slid on the top of mine.

"You really brought something out of me tonight. I am really sorry. It has been quite some time now and I really wasn't thinking."

"Elise, if you didn't notice I wasn't going to stop you. You are a beautiful and amazing women."

"I know your parents and your grandparents. Don't you think it would be weird between us?"

"It's only weird if we make it that way."

Her hand began to slowly move down my legs and eventually landed on top of my now semi-hard penis.

"You really do turn me on and that kiss was really good. It is still so weird being turned on by a man half my age."

I took my hand and put it on the inside of her leg. I began to slowly move my hand up and down her leg teasing her because at this point I knew exactly what she wanted. Her hand slid into my pants as she took my raging hard cock in her hand.

"It seems I have turned you on also. I must say you have a pretty nice size penis young man."

"Would you mind if I kissed you again?"

Without even answering she began to kiss my lips and we began to passionately kiss for what seemed like forever. My hand by now had made it inside of her pants and I was rubbing the outside of her semi shaven pussy. I slowly slid one finger in her pussy and she jolted with pleasure.

"That feels so good. I haven't felt that feeling in a while and you have gotten me really wet."

"Lets get down off this chair."

There is a fence that separates the beaches and on the fence there where plenty of towels so I took a couple and laid them down nicely on the beach. We both laid down and began to kiss again. My pants where off my this time and so was her shirt. I now had two fingers deep in her pussy and was in the mists of taking off her pants. After taking off her pants I began to kiss down her body taking her tits in my mouth nibbling on her nipples. I could tell I was going to send her over the edge once I got down to her extremely wet pussy. Kissing down her body more and more I began teasing her by kissing her pussy lips as well as kissing the inside of her thighs. I then slid two fingers deep in her pussy and began licking her clit slowly. Speeding up faster and faster she began pulling my hair and moaning softly. Two then three fingers. My tongue in and out of her pussy playing with her clit. She began moaning more and more. Her thighs began to shake and I went harder and faster trying to bring her to orgasm. Then a loud moan and hitting her g-spot with my fingers she came all over my face shooting small spurts of cum right out of her pussy onto my face while her whole body had convulsions.

It was then that she turned me over and took my raging hard cock in her mouth and began sliding it down her throat. She was simple amazing and was making my cock get harder and harder. She began taking long strokes and down my cock then licking the tip and playing with my balls. She began doing things I had never felt before that where making me go crazy. For a woman who had not done this in a while she sure was good at it.

"Oh Elise, this is so good I can't take it much longer."

And with that I began to shoot my huge load deep down her throat and she didn't stop she just went harder and harder. Swallowing my entire cock swallowing my cum.

After that we both laid motionless her in my arms lying down on the beach.

"That was amazing. I can't believe we did this Zack you must promise not to tell a soul."

"You are a beautiful woman I would never tell anyone."

"We still have the rest of the week."

And with that she began putting on her clothes kissed me on the lips and said goodnight. Tonight was not the night I was going to have sex with her but I still had days left and I could not wait to see what would happen.

....to be continued....