Fun on the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

Leroy suddenly slowed down his thrusting and began to pull his cock out. My wife's brown pussy lips looked engorged. The entrance of her canal was stayed open for a few moments when he pulled out which alarmed me as I thought they may stay that way. I wondered if Leroy had cum but his cock still looked hard and was did not have any white splotches given the cleaning it just had my wife's tongue.

Leroy moved to the left side of my wife who had, by this stage, stopped staring at our bed's headboard and turned to look at him. When Leroy neared the head board he slowed and lay down on his back. He was holding his long black cock in his right hand and it stuck up in the air. His left hand moved and lazily grabbed at my wife's right hip gently applying some pressure. My wife must have taken this pressure as some kind of signal as she immediately began lifting her left leg over Leroy and straddling him.

Rita touched Leroy's black cock and gave it a few strokes before guiding it to her pussy. It slid in easier given how rigorous Leroy has just been with her. Rita then began rocking up and down. From my position, at the foot of the bed I could see that she would raise herself up until only the tip of the cock was in her before lowering herself all the way down to the base of cock.

I saw Leroy's black hands move around and cup my wife's bum. He guided her movements as she posted on his cock. It amazed me at how quickly the two of them settled into a rhythm with their thrusts.

My wife's boobs were dangling over Leroy's face and he would occasionally reach up with his mouth and suck them.

My wife did not say much as she was concentrating on her movement. Leroy, however, seemed to become more vocal as my wife was riding him. I noticed that he was speaking to my wife but she would not respond with any words just keep riding:

"Fuck...you like this black dick?"

"Shit, you want this black cum, don't you?"

"You like nigga dicks, huh?"

I did not appreciate the way he was talking to my wife but my wife had not objected and I did understand that in the heat of the moment people say things they wouldn't in other circumstances.

This continued for a few moments after which I saw Leroy tense as he thrust upwards and say: "here it comes!" Rita grunted gently as Leroy came.

The two held the position for a long moment after which Leroy moved his bum down letting his long black cock out of my wife's pussy. His black cock was almost white with the amount of cum that was covering it. He had a grin on his face as his cock pulled out. A small stream of white goo was oozing out of Rita's brown pussy lips as he pulled his cock out.

Rita turned over on the bed dismounting from him and moved towards Leroy's legs. She opened her mouth and began sucking on his black cock, cleaning the cream from off it. Leroy gently stroked her head as she did this. After a few moments, Rita stopped sucking and pulled her head back. Leroy then started to stand up and move back to his clothes and began getting dressed. By this time I had also got dressed and had my boxers back on alongside my t shirt.

Rita gave me a small smile and told me she was going to take a shower. I noticed as she walked from the bathroom that cum continued to drift down her leg.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers
12