Fun on the Couch

Story Info
You have fun with your girl on the couch.
1.8k words
4.24
31.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So where did we leave off? Ah yes, I had just undone the top button of your jeans. Before delving into the "land down under" I bring my hands up onto your chest again. I hoist myself back forward over you, only my breasts and stomach are visible. My lower body just barely covered by my robe. I lick and kiss your neck, teasing just a bit as I lay my hips onto yours. I feel you on my mound through your jeans, hard, waiting...I dip my hips into yours putting a bit of pressure right on you. I lift off and dip again. You go stiff as the arousal works its way all around your body. I breathe deeper as my back arches slightly. My tits standing, as if at attention, beg to be kissed. You take a nipple in your mouth and I moan quietly, you flick the tip with your tongue and I shiver. I press my chest down onto yours trying to regulate my breathing. My cheek against your chest, both of our breaths begin to slow. As they do so I prop myself up on my hands and knees. I look into your eyes and smirk, I slowly move away from your face.

You feel my hands caressing you through your jeans, making your breath speed up immediately. I pull at your zipper and I begin to tug the legs of your jeans down. You anxiously begin to help me undress you. I stand up from the couch tossing your jeans to the other side of it. I undo the tie of my robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing my sex. From where you lay you can already see how wet I am, and as I drape myself back over your body your breath quickens. I kiss your chest and work my way over your stomach. I place my hand on your hard dick and bring my tongue to its tip. Slowly I swirl my tongue as though I were licking an ice-cream cone.

I bring you into my mouth, licking your cock as you breath heavy. I trace the tip of my tongue from the base to the very edge. Breathing warm on your member, I nibble ever so lightly at the top. You gasp as I begin to suck, slowly your breath begins to get heavier and louder. As my lips move over you your hands ball into fists and you release them repetitively. Each time I move my mouth over you, your breath staggers. I move my mouth away from your package and slowly up your stomach, giving it little kisses along the way. I make my way to your jaw line, and lick it a little, breathing hot on you. I trace your jaw from one side to the other with my lips. I work my way back to your chin and kiss it, I lick the little curve below your bottom lip and kiss you. As I kiss you I move myself so my knees are on either side of your stomach, one hand is propping me up, and the other is in your hair as my lips and tongue dance with yours. I bend next to your ear and breath hot as I say "Tell me when you're gonna cum." I pull back in order to look into your eyes, and I smile as I slowly back myself away from you.

As I make my way back to my place I stop along the way to kiss, the base of your neck, your chest, and just below your naval. I begin to lap at your member again making you buck just slightly, as I surround you with my mouth I move one hand to the couch beside you and the other to join my mouth. My mouth and hand begin to work in unison up and down your shaft. For a moment I would stop, my mouth suckling your tip, and my hand working your base, then they'd join together and move as one. I then take both of my hands and drag my nails lightly over the skin on your thighs and hips. I prop myself up for a moment and trace my hands from the base of your neck, to your shoulders, down your arms, and I lace my fingers with yours as I bend close to kiss you again. I take your cock in my hands and caress you. I bend close to lick it, and I slowly remove my hands as my mouth goes farther. I start sucking harder and your breath quickens, I lap at the top as my hand works your shaft, you say your going to cum soon. I smile to myself and start to suck on you again. Your hands are gripping a bit at the couch, as I feel you shudder a little I know you must be close. So I suck all the way from base to tip, and allow my lips to leave you each time. A couple moments later I hear you gasp loud and I feel the hot jet enter my mouth. Tasting your cum I lap at your member a little more, your upper half lifted off of the couch breathing heavily. I go again, another long suck, and as my lips leave you I look up into your face.

You fall back onto the couch and try to catch your breath as I lick my lips. I crawl up to your side and lay beside you, I kiss your neck gently as you regain control of your breath. Then you turn your face to kiss me for a long moment. I get back up on my knees and go to bend over the couch to get your jeans for you. As I do so you move up onto your knees so we are kneeling in front of one an other. I wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you, our chests pressed tight together. As the kiss ends you shift me so I'm no longer kneeling. You push me back onto the couch and work your hands over my chest making me squirm with pleasure. As you knead and kiss my breasts I begin to moan. You slowly trace your hands over my chest down over my stomach and place them on my thighs. Passing them over my hips to my stomach and back again, my hips rise up every time your hands pass over them. As one hand moves around between my stomach, my hips, and my breasts, one hand drifts down to my pussy. You place a finger on my lips and trace down to where you see me glistening. You bring your other hand to my pussy as well. You place a finger on some of my juice, you slide between my lips and make me buck. You separate my lips and see my clit, breathing on me and making me shiver. You let your fingers wander around my twat, each time you touch me I moan waiting. You slip a finger inside me, and my entire body arches, I stutter, and you chuckle. You breathe on me again making me shiver as your finger begins to move in and out of me. I take your hand and lick my juice from your finger making you sigh.

You place a hand on either of my hips and look up at my face, you smirk at me then bend closer to my sex. I feel your hot breath all over my pussy and I buck again. I feel your tongue on my clit and I gasp, my back arched up off the couch. You wait for me to calm down a moment, and lick me again. This time I restrain myself and only buck a bit. As you trace your tongue around my lips I grip the side of the couch, I stutter as I try to tell you to slow down. You bend closer to my opening and bring your tongue from there to clit, I catch myself mid yell and turn it into a loud moan. You look up at me, I sit up so now your hands are holding my hips and your face is in front of mine. I bend closer to kiss you, as I taste some of my juice on your mouth and shiver. I lick your lips clean and begin to kiss you again. I feel your hand move over the bend of my hip and trace down to my pussy. As 2 of your fingers enter me I gasp. My head falls back as my back arches, you bring your other hand to the back of my neck and pull my face closer to yours again. You slowly bring your fingers out of me, as you secure your hand on my neck, and my lips to yours, you plunge again. As you start to go faster my breathing does too, but you hold my face to yours, still kissing. You can here little moans struggling from my throat as my lips and tongue are intertwined with yours. My back arching more you finally release my lips and move your mouth to my neck, breathing hot and kissing it. My entire body quivers, you bring your fingers out and trace my lips up to my clit. You barely graze it and my hips buck, you begin rubbing and stimulating my little button. My moans, no longer struggling with your lips, get louder.

You bring your lips to one of my nipples and begin to kiss and lick it, as the hand that was on my neck moves to my other tit. I tell you I'm about to cum, and you look up and smile. The hand on my tit moves to my back, your mouth to my jaw line, your breath hot on me and I quiver again, letting out a moan. Your fingers leave my clit and trace back down to my opening. As I breathe heavy and you nibble a little on my ear, I say I'm going to cum. You flick and trace my pussy lips with your fingers and I squirm. I begin to say please, please, make me cum, I wanna cum. At that you lower your lips to mine and lap at my juices. You plunge your tongue into my hole, licking my walls. I yell out, unable to stifle myself the pleasure is so intense. My entire body arches and shakes, one hand grips the couch while the other arm props me up as my entire upper half heaves forward. As your tongue leaves me my body goes limp. Your hand on my back lowers me onto the couch. I kiss you and taste my cum on your lips as my breathing steadies you bend closer to me. You lean close to my face and kiss me, shifting to my side I snuggle my face into your chest. You wrap your arms around me, and I snake out an arm to grab the blanket on the back of the couch, you help me drape it over us. I kiss you and snuggle close again, I close my eyes, and we sleep.........