Fun On The Night Bus

Info
Your voice makes me so fucking horny! Wherever I am . . .
100 words
3.89
28.5k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,209 Followers

Inspired by a prompt on a fun little Discord server, I thought I'd take my next audio public.
^_^
Enjoy!

--
Time to go home. What better way for Xyta to pass the long, boring journey than listening to a selection of fun erotic audios, all by her favourite voice artist.

"Aaaaaah. This guy has one of the best voices ever . . . I could listen to him all day, doesn't matter what he's saying."
"W-wait . . . wait a sec . . . I can still hear him. Even with my headphones off . . ."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,209 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fine

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 07/03/19

This is a fantasy I've been toying with for a looooooooooong time now. Given how many audios while I listen to while out and about, it would be totally reasonble to wonder if someone knew what I was listening to.

Just a shame most of the voices I hear are State side, otherwise, the odds (though still negliable) would be slightly higher.

Thanks for commenting and for all the high praise, pet.

I'm glad you enjoyed the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erotic

Such an erotic and thrilling story. Really sexy set-up, with intense atmosphere and great attention to details. I especially liked the way you described how his voice turned you on so much, how aroused you got when you realized your favorite writer was on the bus with you. So hot. I know the feeling LOL. Your voice is so husky, seductive and sensual, pure hard-on fuel. Really..  satisfying climax too. I wonder is there a sequel, where you two meet up and fuck. Keep up the great work, can't wait to listen to you more. I jerked off so hard to this.

Share this

Similar Stories

Blonde vs Blonde A high school girl tries to seduce her rival's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Friend Finally Gives In Wife's friend lets me grab her ass.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Had No Choice, and He Knew It I had to give in to my piano teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Husband's Rival Wife gets seduced by her husband's rival whom she hates.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories