Fun On The Road

Story Info
Wife catches husband on the road & joins in.
6.1k words
4.44
103.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

I use to think it was unfortunate that my job required me to be on the road quite often. That is until Diana was hired to work with me. I'm a married man, quite happily, and enjoy a good sex life with my wife but she isn't (I suppose I should say wasn't) as adventurous as I would like. Diana is married as well, her husband is very nice, but I came to learn that he's not very creative when it comes to sex. Anyway, I likely spend two weeks a month on the road, staying in hotels, wishing my wife was with me. I've probably spent hundreds of dollars ordering porn at the hotels (I can't go a week without some relief).

Last February my manager decided that my area was big enough to require two people. I thought at least it'd be nice to have some company on the road. I meet Diana for the first time on February 22. She's around 5'8", well built, full figured but not fat. She has shoulder length red hair and a set of breast that make men beg. To top it off she wears cute glasses, there's something about a women in glasses that just makes me hot.

The first few weeks of work were fairly uneventful. We stayed in the office; I had to get her caught up on the business, and the personalities we had to deal with. We got along great, and there was definitely sexual tension but both of us were married and we never went anywhere with it (at that time). During those two weeks I think I had the best sex of my life with my wife. I came home every day all hot and bothered from working with Diana and would take out my frustrations with a good solid fucking of my wife. Diana did the same thing with her husband.

In late March the time came to hit the road. We decided it was best to travel together (that way we could share the driving) and take one day to do what would have taken me two on my own. The first week on the road was unbearable. The sexual tension built throughout the day and unlike before I couldn't go home and fuck my wife. I consoled myself with some fast hand action. We headed home for the weekend, and the second I was through the door I pulled my wife into the bedroom, stripped her bare and fucked her brains out. I had an incredibly intense orgasm, as did she. She wanted to know what had gotten into me, I told her I just missed her.

Diana and I headed out on the road again the following week. After a day's work and a nice supper we retired to our respective rooms. This time they happened to be back to back (we'd always ended up on different floors before). My cock had been hard most of the day, I have no doubt that Diana had noticed. After I brushed my teeth I settled into bed with some complimentary lotion and started to rub my raging hard-on. I was clicking through the channels and found one of those infomercials for telephone hotlines. I settled in on the bikini-clad beauties, imagining Diana in the different outfits. I thought I heard noise coming from next door so I muted the TV. I pressed my ear up against the wall and I heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman nearing orgasm. I continued to stroke my cock, picking up the pace as Diana's moans became louder. When she finally came, I was certain I heard her call my name. That was enough to make me blow my load. I decided that the next night I was going to make sure she screamed my name.

The following day went well, Diana and I carried on in our usual manner. I did notice that she was becoming more physical with me, bumping into my leg, reaching passed me so her breasts rubbed my arm, etc. It had two effects, first was a rock-hard dick and the second was to strengthen my resolve. When we got back to the hotel after supper we retreated to our rooms. I quickly snuck back down stairs and told the clerk at the front desk my room card didn't work. Since both rooms were in my name I asked for the key to Diana's room instead. It worked.

I returned upstairs and waited. A couple of hours later I could hear Diana masturbating again, she was very vocal. My cock was rock hard as I quietly left my room and went to Diana's door. I could hear her moans through the room door, I opened the door as quietly as possible, winching when the lock clicked open. I carefully opened the door, and spied Diana spread wide on her bed, a large pink dildo plunging into her pussy. She was nearing climax and was oblivious to my entry. I moved slowly to the edge of the bed, crawling so she did not see me. She started to climax, and this time I heard her clearly when she cried out "Oh, Fuck yes, please Michael, fuck me harder, harder." I smiled and slid up onto the bed between her legs. Her passion was such that she remained oblivious to me. I moved myself in closer, careful to avoid getting hit by her hand as she pumped her pussy, and licked her clit. The sudden contact sent her over the edge. Cum squirted out from around her dildo, spraying me in the face. I licked again and was rewarded with another squirt.

Then she realized what was happening. Diana sat up quickly, pulling a pillow over her breasts, I could still see her pink dildo sticking out of her pussy. I smiled, "when I heard you call my name last night, I decided I should find a way to help you relieve some pressure." "But we're both married, this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this." I was happy that despite her protests, she never asked me to leave.

"Listen, I love my wife dearly and have no intention of leaving her, and I know you love your husband. But I don't get everything I need at home and if you did I doubt you'd be calling out my name when using that monster between your legs." Diana suddenly remembered the dildo and shifted the pillow to cover her pussy as well, she left it in though. "This is what I propose, when were on the road, we take care of each others need. I want someone who's willing to experiment with sex, and if you use a dildo, I already know you're more open than my wife. I can satisfy your needs, what ever they are. Both of us go home happy, and our spouses never have to know." Diana looked at me, I could tell she was trying to come up with an argument, but none were forthcoming. She smiled, and threw the pillow to one side.

"Well, you can start by finishing me off." She stretched out and spread her legs wide, the end of her dildo protruding from her cunt lips. I smiled and reached for the dildo. She had dried up a bit and I didn't want to risk hurting her so I lay down between her legs and gently licked her clit and around the dildo. She quickly began to moan and writhe under my expert tongue. I love to eat pussy. She quickly became wet, so I started to work the large dildo in and out of her cunt. I slowly built up to a fast pumping, all the time licking her clit. I pulled the dildo out to the head and stopped, she groaned her displeasure. She grabbed for my hair and tried to force me back to her pussy. I resisted and then without warning plunged the dildo in deep and sucked her clit into my mouth at the same time. She came immediately. Her sweet juice began to squirt out from around the dildo so I pulled it out and covered her cunt with my mouth. That set her off again, this time I was ready and drank down her cum. It was delicious, and there was so much. I held her like that for a couple of minutes until she calmed down then released my hold. She shuddered, and moaned.

"That was fucking incredible! John went down on me once but when I came he was disgusted and wouldn't do it again. I haven't had my pussy eaten in over three years." She said between breathes of air. "Well, I love to eat pussy, and your cum is so sweet. I don't think I could ever get enough to drink." I moved up the bed and kissed her deeply, giving her the chance to taste her own juices. "That's nice." She purred. She reached down and grabbed my long hard cock through my gym shorts. "That's even better." She turned me onto my back and slid down the bed. She bit lightly at my cock through the fabric of my shorts; it was almost enough to make me explode.

I lifted my ass off the bed and she slid my shorts down, releasing my throbbing dick. She grinned and sunk her mouth onto it. I groaned loudly as she continued to work up and down on my slick shaft, slowly increasing the suction. She took all of me into her mouth, I felt my head bump up against her throat. She held me there and began to play with my balls. She used suction and her throat muscles to massage my cock. "I'm going to cum." I screamed, and she increased her suction. I was almost ready when she shoved a finger into my ass. That did it. I unleashed a huge load into her throat. She swallowed it all like a pro. She raised her head up, just leaving my dick head in her mouth, and continued to suck the last drops of cum from my cock.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react when I fingered your ass. I did that to John once and he freaked out." She pulled her finger out and sucked it clean, which was enough to get me hard again. "Well, I haven't come in a mouth since I met Lucy, over seven years ago. She'll suck for a while but won't finish the job. That was amazing." She came up and kissed me deeply this time. "It looks like your ready for another round, I glad to see you're not a one shot wonder."

"I can assure you I'm good for awhile, unfortunately I usually only get one shot." We both smiled, this arrangement was going to work out quite well. She started to stroke my cock slowly; I reached down and rubbed her soaking wet pussy. "Is there anything you'd like to try?" I asked. "I'd like to take a ride on that big cock of yours." She straddled me, her pussy hovering over my engorged member. Several drops of cunt juice dropped from her lips onto my already slick cock. She lowered herself until my head was just inside her cunt lips and then dropped, burying me deep inside her. She gave a squeal and raised herself up and did it again, and again. After four or five lift and drops, I grabbed her hips and began to raise and lower her in a steady motion. She caught on and took over. She used only her legs to raise and lower herself, she reached behind and played with my balls with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

I reached up and began playing with her big beautiful breasts. Her pace quickened, and she began to moan loudly. Her pussy was gripping me each time she raised up, the sensation was incredible. She continued to ride me and then she came. She clenched my dick tightly and her sweet cum flowed out around me, soaking my pubes and running down the crack of my ass. It felt amazing. Having cum earlier, I was still good for a while so I flipped over and raised her knees up to her head. I pounded into her, keeping her at her climax. She was so wet I though I might slip right out. I kept pounding and then I did slip out. I thrust back but missed my intended target. Instead I plunged deep into her bowels. She screamed but continued to cum.

I like the tightness of her ass so I started to build a rhythm. Diana started rubbing her clit, keeping her orgasm going. Her juices were flowing down around her anal intruder, lubricating the way. Soon I was going full out in her ass. Diana continued to cum, and her constantly clenching asshole sent me over the edge. I released another huge load deep into her ass. I collapsed on her and slowly withdrew as my cock softened. "I've never fucked anyone in the ass before, no one has ever let me." Diana smiled, "well, I didn't exactly let you. But it felt amazing. That was my first ass fuck too."

We lay on Diana's bed for an hour or so, softly kissing and petting. My dick was hard again and Diana started to stroke it. "Since you accidentally fuck my ass last time, I want you to cum in my pussy. I love the feel of cum shooting into my hot cunt." I smiled and reached down to her pussy, it was still slick from early. "I think that can be arranged, but you'd better make sure I'm good and ready first." Diana slid off the bed and pulled me with her, she pushed me up against the wall and dropped to her knees. "Before you start, can you put your glasses on? I find glasses on women incredibly sexy." Diana put her glasses on and started to lick my cock.

"Look at me while your doing that." I said firmly. She looked up at me, it was a beautiful site. Her dark eyes peered at me over the top of her glasses as she bobbed up and down on my rod. That vision alone was almost enough to make me shoot off in her mouth. I let her continue for a minute before I stopped her. If I wanted this arrangement to continue I better make sure I look after her needs. I lifted Diana from the floor and turned her around to face the bed. She bent over enough to lay her head on a pillow and spread her legs to give me a clear view of her slick cunt.

I moved behind her and use my cock to rub her clit, she began to moan softly. I then slowly inserted my hard dick into her steaming hot cunt until I was buried as deep as I could get. I slowly pulled out and then plunged in hard, my balls slapped against her sensitive clit. I kept up this slow withdrawal and violent thrust for several minutes, building Diana up towards a massive orgasm. I started to increase my pace, pumping faster and faster into Diana's slick pussy. Diana's moans increased in volume and she finally cried out and released a huge spray of cum. I could feel it squirt out from around my cock and hitting my leg. I continued to pump into her, shortening my strokes to ensure I didn't slip out and end up in her ass again (although I thought about having another 'accident').

"Oh God! Yes, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, keeping Fucking me, harder, harder." Diana was still squirting and I increased the force behind my thrust. "That's it, now fill me with you cum, please, I need it bad, now, cum in my pussy, Please." Diana's pussy was squeezing my cock, she looked over her shoulder as she begged me to fill her with cum. The sight of her begging me to cum in her pussy, while still wearing those cute glasses, was enough to set me off. I gave a few more extra hard thrusts and then held myself as deep as I could and fired off a massive load of goo straight into her hot cunt. Diana came again, squirting more cum onto my legs. I held her there (or her cunt held me, I'm not sure) for a couple of minutes before we both fell to the bed in a tangled mess of sweat and cum. "Now, that was a good fuck." I said before we drifted off to sleep.

We woke up at seven the next morning, the scent of sex still strong in the room. I roused Diana from her sleep and she smiled at me. I smiled back and said, "last night was amazing. I hope you enjoyed it as well." She grinned and nodded, her hand absently stroking my cock.

"It was the best fuck I've had in years. I still feel bad about John though. I'm not sure if I'll be able to face him when I get home." I could tell Diana was having some ethical issues with what we were doing, and I was having the same concerns. I loved Lucy and I would never do anything to hurt her but I knew if I weren't sexually fulfilled I would eventually leave her. I also noticed that Diana was still stroking my now hard cock. Diana looked me in the eyes and nodded once, she had made up her mind. She slid down the bed and sucked my hard cock into her warm, wet mouth. I groaned and motioned for her to swing around so I could enjoy her sweet pussy again. Her cunt was slick and the scent of our orgasms from last night was still strong. It didn't stop me from enjoy her pussy. Before long we were both cumming.

"I guess you reached a decision on whether to continue with this or not. I can understand your concerns because I'm having the same ones. In this case, we both love our spouses and want to be with them but they just don't fulfill all of our needs. We're just helping each other be sexually fulfilled, our spouses can handle our other needs, and we can still meet their needs." Diana had moved up to lay her head on my chest. She nodded her agreement and then rolled off the bed.

"I guess that's settled. Now, we might want to consider getting ready for work." She tickled my feet as she headed to the shower. I considered joining her but decided to go back to my room. If I joined her in the shower, we'd never get any work done and I rather not have to explain why to my manager. We met downstairs for breakfast a half hour later and were at work by nine. The day went smoother than previous days, we were able to focus more on work without the sexual tension getting in the way. We finished up for the day and headed to the next town about a three-hour drive away. After checking into the hotel (we got joined rooms this time) we headed out to supper.

Supper was fun and relaxed, we teased each other, slowly building up our lust. At one point Diana slid her foot up to my crotch and started to rub my growing erection. I returned the favor and slid my foot up under her dress to play with her pussy. As I reached my goal I was surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. When my big toe made contact with her bare pussy she let a soft moan escape her lips. I continued my foot play and Diana dropped her foot down to spread her legs wider, giving me better access. I worked my big toe into her pussy, causing her to shiver. I continued to masturbate her with my foot as the waiter came over and handed us the bill. I put my credit card on the tray and he left, staring at Diana who was now starting to breathe hard.

"Michael, if you don't stop I'll cum. And you now what a mess I'll make. I don't want to leave here with a soaked dress, people will notice." I grinned and rubbed a little longer before stopping just as the waiter returned. I signed the bill and we quickly left the restaurant. I helped Diana into the car and then laid her seat back. I slid her dress up and clamped my mouth over her pussy and sucked hard. After all the foot play it was enough to set her off. I managed to get most of her cum so there was only a small wet spot on her skirt. I left her panting in her seat as I walked around the car and got in my side. As I was getting in the car I noticed the waiter watching, her had no doubt seen what I did to Diana. I smiled and waved and he gave me a thumbs up. I laughed to myself as I got in the car.

I had no sooner pulled onto the road than I felt Diana's hand slid over and undo the zipper on my pants. She pulled my hard cock from my pants, leaned over and sucked in into her willing mouth. She kept this up until we reached the hotel; she quickly hopped out of the car and pulled my out of the drivers seat. She pushed me up against the car door and squatted in front of me. She stroked my cock a few times before sucking it hard into her mouth. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. As she was sucking I looked up at the hotel windows. I was thinking that anyone could see Diana giving me head, the thought of being watched excited me more. I began to moan in pleasure under Diana's expert sucking. "Fuck, I'm going to cum! Keep sucking, harder!" I groaned as Diana increased the intensity of her sucking. A few seconds later I shot a large load of cum down her throat, and she never lost a drop.

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. We silently entered the hotel and went up to our rooms. By the time we got to my room we were kissing and fondling each other. I fumbled with the room key and eventually pushed the door open. The light was on in my room, although I was certain I had shut it off. We were giggling as we entered the room, pawing at each other. We started to remove our clothes when we heard someone clear their throat. There, lying on the bed with only a sheet to cover her was my wife.

Lucy hopped of the bed and came across the room to give me a full arm slap. She was so angry she was oblivious to the fact she was standing there in the nude. She went to slap me again but this time Diana blocked her. Lucy struggled for a second then dropped to the floor and started to cry. I was in shock. I had done the one thing I always vowed never to do; I hurt my wife. Diana tried to snap me out of my trance to no avail. Eventually she pushed my through the doors that joined our rooms and told me she'd take care of everything.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12