Fun On The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

I went into her room and she shut the door behind me. I sat on the bed, my shirt unbuttoned and my cock hanging out of my fly. It took me a few minutes to regain my senses. When I did I quickly tidied myself up and tried to decide if I should go next door. I listened at the door and I could hear Diana and Lucy talking. I couldn't make out what they were saying but they weren't yelling, which I took as a good sign. I waited for over an hour, desperately trying to hear what they were saying but their exact words were just out of reach. After an hour the talking stopped. I wasn't sure what that meant but I was still hesitant to face my wife.

After another half hour I decided to face the music and went back to my room. I was prepared for anything except what I saw before me. There on the hotel bed my wife was stretched out with her legs spread wide and Diana was in between licking her cunt. My cock hardened and strained to be released from my pants. Lucy was starting to moan when she noticed me standing in the room. She motioned me to her, while Diana continued to suck on my wife's pussy. I walked to the bed, staring at the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. Lucy reached and grabbed my pants to pull me onto the bed.

She undid my pants with shaky hands and freed my rigid cock from its prison. She started to stroke my cock softly and Diana continued to work on her cunt. She looked me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back, still uncertain as to what happened.

"I'm sorry I slapped you Michael. I hope I didn't hurt you too much." Lucy said.

"You had every right to hit me, but I'm a little confused." Lucy laughed and they gave a small yelp as Diana sucked Lucy's clit into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing. Almost as good as you honey." Lucy reached down with her other hand and rubbed Diana's hair. "After talking to Diana I realized that I understood why the two of you decided to do what you did. What you don't know is that I saw the blowjob Diana gave you in the parking lot. I could see the look of pure pleasure on your face when you came down her throat. And I realized the reason I slapped you wasn't because I found out you were fucking Diana but because I was angry with myself. Angry that I could never give you that same look of pleasure." Lucy smiled and pulled me forward by my cock. She looked up at me and sucked my cock into her mouth.

Diana continued her assault on Lucy's cunt. I noticed that she was rubbing her own cunt hard, build herself towards another orgasm. The shock of everything going on, the sight of my mistress giving head to my wife, plus the very enthusiastic blowjob I was getting from Lucy quickly brought me to orgasm. "Lucy, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck yes!" I yelled. I expected Lucy to pull off my cock as she normally does but she kept on sucking her eyes never leaving mine. I exploded in her mouth in the most intense orgasm of my life. She tried to swallow it all but some escaped. Not too bad for her first time swallowing. I fell back on the bed as Lucy's moans started to increase.

I moved off the bed and quickly shed my clothes. My cock had only softened a little as was starting to harden again. I moved underneath Diana and replaced her fingers with my mouth. She pushed her pussy onto my face and rubbed hard. I could hear Lucy approaching orgasm and went to work hard on Diana. A minute later Lucy came with a loud scream that she usually tries to muffle. Diana rewarded me shortly after that with another drink of her cum as she screamed her orgasm into Lucy's cunt. Diana and I joined Lucy on the bed, one of us on either side. We laid like that, lightly fondling and kissing each other for over an hour.

"Michael I want you to know that even though things will be different at home for us now, meaning I think you'll find me more adventurous, I'm okay with you keeping your arrangement with Diana on the road. Unless her husband changes, and from what she's told me that's not likely, she's still going to need some sexual fulfillment. I warn you though, if you ever come home and are too fucked out for me then you're in big trouble." The three of us laughed. I was amazed at the change in Lucy. I always felt she had something blocking her from enjoying sex, I guess her conversation with Diana was enough to break through the block. What ever it was I didn't care. It meant I was in for some great sex, at home and on the road.

"I do love you beautiful!" I said to Lucy as I gave her a deep passionate kiss. "One thing though, what are you doing here anyway? Although considering how things worked out I'm not complaining." We laughed again and Lucy explained that she got a couple days off because of a change in her schedule and she thought she'd surprise me by joining me on the road. I kissed her again and slowly circled my finger around her hard nipple. Lucy moaned her approval and then Diana joined in by circling the other nipple.

I looked at Diana and we smiled. We both sucked a nipple at the same time causing Lucy to moan louder. We continued to assault Lucy's nipples and began to slowly rub her pussy as well. I focused on her clit while Diana shoved two fingers into her slick cunt. We worked on Lucy for a few minutes until she told us to stop. "I want to thank Diana for opening my eyes." She said as she sat up and pushed Diana onto her back. Lucy licked lightly around one of Diana's nipples and motioned for me to join her. I was still having a hard time believing what was happening but it was making me very horny. We both sucked and licked Diana's nipples for several minutes until Lucy lid down between Diana's legs.

"Let's see if I learnt anything from Michael over the years." Lucy said slyly as she moved her tongue slowly towards Diana's clit. She made very light contact causing Diana to jump. "That always had the same effect on me as well. Diana, why don't you make sure Michael is ready? I drove all this way to fuck my husband and I'll be damned if I don't." With that she dove into Diana's cunt, licking and sucking like a woman possessed. Diana groaned from the attention and grabbed for my cock. She pulled my to her and suck my full length into her mouth. She sucked and licked my cock and my beautiful wife gave her head. The scene was very exciting and I had to stop Diana before I blew my load in her mouth.

I slid of the bed and positioned myself behind Lucy. She was kneeling on the edge of the bed and her pussy was at just the right angle for me. Lucy had be frigging her clit while she sucked on Diana's cunt so she was good and wet. I slid my hard cock into Lucy's hot pussy and began to slowly move in and out. Diana groaned when Lucy lifted her head off her pussy and Said, "For God's sake Michael, Fuck me! I want you to give it everything you got. Now fuck me hard!" Lucy returned her attention to Diana's cunt and I prepared to give Lucy what she wanted.

I withdrew my cock until just the head was inside Lucy and then I thrust in with more force than I thought I could. It caused Lucy to scream and shoved her face hard into Diana's cunt. This increased the intensity of Diana's moans. I kept thrusting hard into Lucy driving her towards orgasm. She in turn was sucking hard on Diana's clit and was soon surprised with Diana's orgasm. Diana let out a deep primal scream and flooded Lucy's mouth with sweet cum. Lucy lapped it up like a thirsty kitten with a bowl of milk. I continued to give my wife the fuck of her life.

I was trying mot to focus on what was happening, I wanted to last as long as I could, never wanting the moment to end. Lucy finally let go of Diana's cunt and began moaning very loudly. Lucy was getting near her orgasm as Diana repositioned herself so her head was between Lucy's legs. Diana licked at Lucy's clit as I continued to pound into Lucy's pussy. The added attention was enough to trigger Lucy's orgasm. She screamed and her pussy clenched my cock tight. I held myself deep inside her, trying to hold back a little longer. Lucy calmed down and looked at me over her shoulder, a fire of passionate burning in her eyes.

"I want you to fuck my ass, please, do it." She growled and I pulled out of her soaked pussy and pressed the head of my cock to her tight virgin ass. The head of my cock popped passed the tight muscle and Lucy let out a small scream. Diana was licking Lucy's cunt with renewed vigor and Lucy began to go back to work on Diana's still slick pussy. I continued to work my way into my wife's tight ass. I knew I wasn't going to last long. With one final push I was buried fully into my wife's tight ass.

I stayed there for a minute soaking in the scene before me. I looked down to see my cock buried deep inside my wife's bowels, a place I thought I'd never be. I could feel Diana's assault on my wife's pussy and I could see my wife enjoying the sweet nectar my mistress was offering. I could feel my cum start to build and decided I better get moving or I'd blow my load. I pulled a few inches out of Lucy's ass and drove back in, building a rhythm and I was soon fucking her ass with wild abandon. The two lovely women were increasing their licking and sucking, pushing each other closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Lucy, I going to cum in your ass!" I screamed and fired a surprisingly large load of cum into my wife's virgin ass. Lucy and Diana came shortly after I did and the three of us collapsed onto the bed. Diana turned herself around and I soon found myself sandwiched between my wife and my mistress. Diana and Lucy were lightly tracing their fingers over my chest, occasionally caressing my cock and balls. Their attention was making me hard again.

"I was hoping you'd be up for another round." Diana said and she grabbed my cock and pumped it a few times. "I've enjoyed all the sucking and licking but I really need to have a cock in me soon." She grinned and slid down the bed to suck my cock into her mouth. Just thinking about her sucking my cock, still covered with the results of my fucking my wife, was enough to get me going.

"If you want that in your cunt you'd better hop on soon. Keep up the sucking and you'll only get another drink." Diana released my cock and her mouth was replaced with Lucy's hand. Diana positioned herself over my cock and Lucy guided my hard shaft into Diana's hot pussy. Any doubts I had about Lucy's transformation were put to rest when I saw her help another woman fuck me.

Lucy moved up to straddle my head and I attacked her pussy with renewed vigor. Diana was riding my cock, occasionally grinding her clit on my pelvis. Lucy had leaned forwarded and the tow women shared a passionate kiss before Lucy started to suck on Diana's breast and began to rub Diana's clit. I was enjoying my wife's pussy like never before. The scent of sex was strong and mixed with traces of my own cum. I licked and sucked, savoring every minute.

Soon Lucy was grinding her cunt on my face and screaming her orgasm into Diana's breasts. Diana came right after Lucy, coating me with her cum. That was enough to trigger my fourth orgasm of the night. I fired a slightly smaller load deep into Diana's cunt, setting off a second, smaller orgasm in her. We stayed in that position for a minute or two before we all lay down on the bed together. Lucy and Diana shared a kiss and each one gave me a kiss before we drifted to sleep together, each of us with a huge smile on our face.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12