Fun Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." She said and then turned bright red, I had never seen her blush so quickly or deeply. I could only hear her side of the conversation. "No I can't...Yes I know but...Last night was last night...I know what I said but...No Bob it's just not..."

I caught her eye and mouthed. "What does he want?" She shook her head. "Is it Bob from last night?" She nodded looked away and carried on listening to the caller.

"Look I have to go." She said.

"Helen, Helen, don't hang up, what does he want?" I said panicking.

"Hang on a minute." She took the phone from her ear and covered the mouthpiece with her hand. "Rupert I can't."

"Can't what?" I said

"I'll tell you later."

"Tell me now. Let him wait." I didn't want her to put the phone down.

"Alright, there are a group of them watching some match or other on the television at his friend's house tonight and last night I said I would serve drinks. He wants to know if I'm still doing it. I've told him I can't."

"Of course you can, I told you, it's up to you. Ask him if I'm invited."

"Rupert no."

"Why not?" I said.

"Rupert, I told him I had a naughty waitress outfit." I gave her a puzzled look. "It's upstairs, I bought it yesterday with the other stuff."

"Did you tell him you'd wear it tonight?" I said.

"Yes I did. I was drunk. There will be a lot of men there tonight I can't do it."

"Look." I said. "You said it yourself, you enjoyed yourself last night and we agreed there would be no regrets. There's nothing to be ashamed of in going there tonight. Ask him if I'm invited."

"Rupert." She said and sat there biting her lip.

After a long pause I said. "Go on ask him if I can come...Please Helen, ask him."

She put the phone back to her ear. "Hello, still there. Can my husband come with me?...I don't know I'll ask him. Why do you want to come?"

"I want join in and watch the match." I said.

"He says he wants to join in and watch the match. No I don't think he'll cause trouble." She said this looking me in the eye and mimed writing, I grabbed the message pad off the worktop and held the pen waiting to write down what she said. She spoke the address followed by a phone number out laud and I wrote them down. "About eight O'clock then... OK, goodbye." She put the phone down on the table in front of her.

12