Fun Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Rupert accompanies Helen to a party.
4.7k words
4.12
73.9k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't speak for a long time. Helen fiddled with the phone and I just sat there looking at her. Eventually I broke the silence. "Will there be many people there tonight?"

She answered in monotone. "I'm not sure, quite a few."

"Are they all friends?" I said.

"I think so." She said. "Bob said that they meet at this house every now and again and the wife of the guy whose house it is acts as hostess."

"Will she be there tonight?"

"Yes I'm supposed to be helping her."

"Are you alright?" I asked

"I don't know. I'm a bit scared. Don't you even think about leaving me tonight, you stay with me all the time, understand?"

"I understand and I won't leave you alone for a second. We can leave anytime you want to and you're in charge you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

We went out again to do a few jobs and didn't speak about the previous or coming night. I was aware that Helen hadn't told me anything about what had happened at Bob's house and I had all but lied about Tracy. She didn't need to spell out what had happened but I did. She had not given me the carte blanche that had given her, I was a cheating husband and I suppose until she was to tell me or I was to witness her, she was, to a lesser extent, a cheating wife. I was not comfortable with the situation.

I decided that I would drive to the house and not drink so that I could keep my wits about me and be ready to go the moment Helen was not happy. I recognized the area it was out of town in a posh village, all big houses as I remembered. I didn't want to bring it up and risk spooking Helen or I would have gone out in the afternoon to make sure I could find the place. I wanted it to be Helen that next mentioned it.

We did our jobs in town. I did some work in the garden and had a shower at about half past five. I put on all new clothes, jogging pants, tee shirt, sweat shirt and trainers. Clothing that was appropriate for watching football with the lads. I put on no underwear or socks, I hoped, this was appropriate for gangbanging my wife with a bunch of strangers. I came downstairs and watched the six O'clock news with Helen but I wasn't taking anything in. I kept glancing at her and couldn't believe what we had planned. I was determined not ask her about getting ready I wanted it to be her who started moving unprompted.

It got to seven O'clock and I turned to Channel Four News, the latest on the occupations in Iraq and Palestine made me forget myself for a few minutes. I looked at the clock, it was seven ten and Helen hadn't moved. If she started getting ready now and didn't take her usual time we would already be late. Seven fifteen and she still hadn't moved. Bollocks, I would have to say something.

"I'm going upstairs for a shave. I'll start the shower running for you, shall I?" I said.

"OK." She said a bit sullenly.

"Do you want me to iron anything for you, while you have your shower?"

"No it doesn't need ironing." She said still sounding less than enthusiastic but she hadn't said she wasn't going.

"OK I'll see you up there then."

I used the en suite bathroom, started the shower and started shaving over the sink. I heard her moving about in the bedroom then she came into the bathroom, naked, put her shower cap on and stepped into the shower just as I was finishing my shave. I called into the cubical. "I'll see you downstairs love. How long will you be?"

"As long as it takes." She called back.

"OK no rush." I called back and went into the bedroom. Her entire naughty waitress outfit was laid out on the bed. I was half expecting some cheep, maybe plastic, thing like one of those low quality plastic Santa Clause outfits. No this thing was quality and looked the part.

There was a white linen cap, starched and authentic looking like something from a Lyons teashop of yesteryear. A black shinny dress that looked and felt like silk, it was essentially a short skirt with two 30mm wide straps attached to the back which crossed over like a pair of braces. The straps went over each shoulder and widened into two shaped gathered pieces for a breast each and joined into one piece before joining the skirt so that the effect would be a long V from waist to shoulder barely covering each breast. The skirt had suspender straps built into the inside of the waistband, which hung down below the hem. There was a stiffly starched short white apron. A pair of white thong panties, a pair of black fishnet stockings and a pair of black stiletto heeled shoes. Fucking hell!

The shower stopped and I slipped out of the bedroom to wait downstairs. She was a long time getting ready the phone rang just after eight O'clock. I took the call in the kitchen. "Hello may I speak to Helen please?"

"Is that Bob?" I could sense him being a bit cagey. I recognized the voice and continued before he had a chance to answer. "We're running a bit late but we will be there. I've got the address but can you give me some directions or the postcode so I can get directions off the computer." He was no longer suspicious and gave me directions that were easy to follow. I knew the road that the house was on.

I gave him a bit of advice "Look Bob Helen's a bit windy about this and she hasn't had a drink tonight so be careful how you treat her when we get there. She's quite likely to turn around and walk out if she doesn't feel comfortable." Bob indicated that he understood and would tell everyone. I asked him how many people there were and he told me there were about twenty men. Christ I nearly choked. I asked him how many women and he said that when Helen arrived there would be three, the hostess, the young woman we met at the party and Helen. I asked a final question. "Will everyone be joining in?" He said that he hoped so. I asked that he make a space on the drive for our car, as I didn't want Helen to have to walk in her heels and have time to change her mind. Bob said that he would sort something out.

Helen came into the lounge wearing her coat and said. "I'm ready." I could see the fishnets and stilettos but nothing else of her outfit. She had the cap in her hand and the rest was hidden under her coat. We got in the car and were off.

It was a big house 1970s brick and Georgian windows, all the lights were on but the curtains were drawn. Bob was as good as his word, there were cars parked in the lane but none on the drive and we parked with Helen's door about a couple of meters from the front door. "Here we are." I said, got out and closed the door. As I walked around the car Bob and a woman I took to be the hostess came out and Bob opened Helen's door, helped her out and said. "Hello again Helen, glad you could make it. I'd like to introduce you to Susan. This is her and her husband's house and she will be looking after you tonight."

Susan was about forty-five, buxom with blond hair and a smiling round face. She had a big red coat on but I could see her legs clad in white stockings and she was wearing white stiletto heels. She shook Helen's hand and said. "I think we are going to have a good time tonight Helen, come with me and I'll get you a drink." She smiled at me, turned to Bob and said. "Bob will you take Rupert through to the lounge the football's about to start."

The lounge was big with a plasma screen television as high as it could be on one of the walls. There were two large low backed leather sofas pulled out about a meter from the wall opposite the television two armchairs at 900 to them and another sofa at 900 to them on the other wall also about a meter from the wall. There were a few guys sitting but most were standing around in little groups or alone watching the television. Bob said. "I'll go and see what's happening the girls haven't been in yet we've been waiting for Helen. Everyone's been looking forward to meeting her."

"Can I come with you?" He didn't seem too keen but shrugged and led me back into the hall and along to the kitchen. In we went, Helen, in her naughty waitress outfit had her back to us and was talking to Susan. Susan was wearing a corset that came up to below her tits and flared over her hips, the white stockings and white stilettos that I'd already seen and nothing else. The young girl was talking to an old fat chap who was casually stroking her arse. She was all in white, stilettos, stockings, suspender belt and shirt collar and cuffs and again nothing else.

Bob did the introductions the fat chap, Roger, was Susan's husband and the gorgeous young girl, Joy, lived with Bob. Susan turned to me and said. "We were just saying how fantastic Helen looks in her outfit but we were thinking she's a bit overdressed, what do you think Rupert?"

I didn't want to get this wrong and I saw plenty of potential to spook Helen. I turned to Helen and said. "I think you look beautiful as you are but if you want to change I'd be quite happy."

"There you go Helen, come upstairs and we'll sort you out." Helen made no protest and went off with Susan. Roger commented on how he hadn't seen us around in the scene and would have remembered Helen. I told him this was our first time.

"Second time for Helen." Bob interrupted. "She was a real star last night." Bingo I could now tell Helen about my little tryst with Tracey and not be a cheating husband.

"Do you know Bob we haven't talked about last night, I've been dying to ask her but didn't want to spook her and scare her off tonight. What did she get up to?"

"She was fantastic, she pulled a train like a pro as one guy finished fucking her she was straight into the next, she's a cock lover alright." Fucking hell this was more than I'd expected, a drunken fumble or one of them taking her upstairs but a gangbang with her setting the pace was not what I'd expected at all.

"How many?" I asked.

"What?" He said.

"How many cocks did she have? How many men fucked her last night?"

"Hard to tell, people were coming and going and she just went on and on. Funny she wasn't keen at first. She got all pissy with me when I put my hands down her bra and squeezed her tits for a laugh. I didn't let go though and my mate got his hand up her skirt and into her cunt. When the other lads got their cocks out and waved them in her face she stopped wriggling, got right into it and there was no stopping her after."

He went on.

"I reckon seven or eight blokes must have been through her last night, most of them more that once. I fucked her twice. I was the first one and the last one into her. She was unstoppable. She sucked soft cocks to get them hard so they could fuck her again and when someone new came in she had his cock out before he could say hello. I know at least three fellas who came their muck in her mouth. That's a hell of a woman you've got there. Only thing is she wouldn't take it up the arse. I realized what they meant in the seventies by having your mind blown. I was in shock.

I had not been paying attention to where my eyes were and Bob said with a chuckle. "Hey Joy, Rupert hasn't taken his eyes off your cunt, I think he wants to feel it."

I was mortified but she came over good as gold, put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. Bob said. "Open your legs up Joy and Rupert get your hand in that cunt, she's such a small girl with a massive cunt go on feel it she's waiting." I felt her opening her legs and I did as I was told and started fingering her. He was right it was big and wet the night was young but I figured it had already seen some action.

"Nice to see everyone's getting on so well." Said Susan. I turned to see her and Helen standing right beside me, I hadn't heard them come in. "There's something very special about Joy's cunt, I've been in it a time or two myself. What do you think of it Rupert?"

I couldn't speak just mumbled and stuttered. I think Helen was pleased to find me with my hand in the cookie jar, all that talk about not wanting any other women and at the first opportunity here I was. This was the first time today that I'd seen Helen smile. In fact she and Susan had a hard time containing their laughter at my predicament. Helen said. "Well what do you think?"

I couldn't believe she'd just asked me that, I had a stab at an answer. "It, it, its lovely, smoo-smoo-smooth and s-s-silky."

"Not her cunt, you pervert my outfit." They couldn't contain themselves and both started laughing at me I glanced around the room and everyone was having a grin at my expense. I took my first proper look at Helen. The black dress and panties were gone, her stockings were now held up by a black lace suspender belt. The white apron partially covered her tits but there would always at least one nipple exposed and it had been gathered at the waist so that it didn't cover her pubes. Helen was the only one with a full pubic bush, Joy's was very severely trimmed and Susan's was bald.

Roger spoke up. "Come on lads lets get in there and give the girls space to prepare themselves." We left them and rejoined the men in the other room. Roger, Bob and I were pestered for news the minute we walked back into the lounge. "Patience boys patience, they'll be along directly control yourselves."

We didn't have long to wait, Susan led them in and a huge cheer went up. They each carried a large silver tray filled with glasses of Champaign. The cheer set them smiling as they separated and walked amongst the men. There was usually a hand or three on their arses as they walked past people and everyone wanted to talk to them. The trays made it difficult to touch their tits or cunts but one or two tried. I noticed that Helen got almost none of the physical attention and then remembered the warning I'd given Bob on the phone, disciplined lot I thought.

The girls must have planned what to do because they finished up each standing about meter from each of the sofas holding their trays at the high port with their feet apart. Men swarmed around them touching them up and talking to them. I nipped in next to Helen, rubbed her arse and started very obviously fingering her cunt from behind. With my other hand I squeezed her tit. "Enjoying yourself?" I said. As other guys picked up the signal that she was available and joined in. Someone took the tray off her and she put her arms around me and kissed me.

I took my hands away from her cunt and tits to allow others in and when we broke our kiss a tall guy on her other side said her name, she turned and he started kissing her. I moved back and became one of the spectators.

Joy was the first to be carried back a couple of paces onto the sofa but soon all three women were on their individual sofas. It was now obvious why the furniture was so arranged men could get behind the low back so that each woman was surrounded with men that were engaged with them or just watching. Some guys has stripped off some had taken their trousers off some had their cocks out but almost half were still fully clothed. Helen was lying on her sofa with one leg over the low back, the other splayed and her head resting on the arm of the sofa.

Two guys were fingering her cunt, the one, standing behind the sofa with me, was slowly driving three fingers in and out and the other, sitting on the edge of the sofa between her legs, of the sofa was massaging her clit. A guy who had just stripped off offered her his cock and she took it in her mouth wanking it and massaging his balls with her hands. He was squeezing one of her tits. Another naked guy came over from one of the other sofas with a hard on and said to the guys working on her cunt. "May I?" The guy sitting got up, the naked chap climbed aboard and with no further ceremony he put his cock in and started fucking her in the missionary position.

This was the moment that I had been waiting for and it happened in such a matter of fact manner and Helen didn't even acknowledge the presence of the guy that was fucking her.

The chap on the other side of the sofa who had been messing with her cunt helpfully lifted and held her leg up. The guy next to me had moved off to take his clothes off so I lifted and held her other leg up. Almost everyone had either stripped off or was stripping off so one handed, still holding Helens leg I got out of my clothes. The guy fucking her went onto the vinegar strokes, she started panting, the cock came out of her mouth and I witnessed her first orgasm of the night.

The guy no sooner pulled out than Helen took hold of the cock she had been sucking got up and sat on the arm of the sofa where her head had been with her legs wide open hanging over the end. She guided the chap around to the end of the sofa by his cock, fed it into her cunt and then pulled his arse into her. It was no more than ten seconds between one cock coming out and the next going in.

She lifted her legs up then put first one hand on my shoulder, I was still behind the sofa, and then her other on the guy opposite me and said. "Lay me back." We laid her down so her arse was on the arm of the sofa, her legs were high in the air and she was lying along its length. The bloke fucking her was tall but this new position gave him problems, Helen called out. "Rub my cunt." I got the idea her cunt lips and clit had maximum exposure in this position and the bloke opposite me was straight there. Another bloke with a hard on, knelt on the sofa with her head between his legs, she put her head back and took him in her mouth. I worked on her tits.

I watched three more men fuck her in different positions. She sucked my cock when one bloke had her from behind with her kneeling on the sofa leaning over the back and it felt very different from the blowjobs she usually gives. I was number six, her cunt was loose and sloppy, her juice and men's cum all over it, around it, and down her legs it was a beautiful mushy mess. Number seven was just getting into his stride when Roger the host shouted. "Time gentlemen please. It's halftime and the ladies need a break." He gave them a few moments went over to his wife's sofa and then Helen's slapped the arse of the chap who was fucking her and said. "It'll be all the sweeter when you come back to it. Now come out of there."

The girls left the room, Roger and Bob followed so I followed them back to the kitchen. The three girls were wiping themselves down with towels and Roger was pouring them long drinks. He saw me and said. "It's easy to get dehydrated, got to watch that." Helen took her drink and downed it in one. Roger handed her another one. The girls were dressed as previously, if a bit mussed up, the three guys were naked. "Are you ready for your bathroom duties ladies?" He led the way back into the hall, through another door and into a small indoor swimming pool area with a hot tub in the corner. The girls went through another door Roger handed his wife a bag and sat down at a small table, Bob and I joined him.

Roger explained what was going on. The girls were in the pool changing room which had a large communal shower area they would be cleaning themselves up and getting ready for the next part of the evening which was the anal session. The girls would give themselves enemas and empty themselves out in the toilet. They would lube up and we would go back to the party. He said that this was his wife's routine. She liked a bit of anal, but not too much and not all night. She liked to be clean and for there not to be any unpleasant accidents. That's why an anal session was set aside which the guests liked.

I asked him about the guests. About half were fellow swingers the rest were his employees, clients and one or two friends. His wife loved a gangbang but not many of the other wives did. Once every two months they had one of these sessions with three or four women. A couple more blokes drifted into the pool area then three more we chatted away and some of them had a dip in the pool. Roger went into the changing room, came out, said that they were nearly ready and we should head back to let them make their entrance.

12