Fun Time at Home

Story Info
Just a fun evening at home for the two of us.
827 words
4
28.2k
15
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday, Ally met Joey for lunch near the office. She had taken the day off and they had a long lunch at a nice little bistro. Afterwards, Joey walked Ally to her car and they enjoyed a kiss in the warm summer afternoon.Later, we enjoyed a quiet evening at home. We had a couple of beers and watched some television. Mostly we talked and enjoyed each others' company. I leaned over and kissed her and said, "you are my new girl". She smiled and said that she was my old girl. I said "my plan is for you to always be my new girl." She blushed and she told me that she loved me.

Soon we retired upstairs. As we laid upon our bed, we again watched some television. I knew that Ally was probably a bit crampy and I wasn't about to push it. She was wearing some older but way sexy sweat short shorts that roll slightly at the bottom. She had her legs up and bent at the knees. I could see that super sexy spot where leg meets torso, just to the east of my favorite place. I couldn't resist. I just leaned over and kissed her there. And then again. She asked what I did. I told her that is one of my favorite spots. I kissed that spot once more. Then I kissed her. A brief kiss became a lingering one.

I rolled over remembering just how crampy she was. Just as I was getting my head comfy on a large pile of pillows, Ally rolled over and reached for my stomach, running her hand down the front of my shorts and grasped my cock slightly before reaching up and slipping her hand inside my shorts. She touched my hardening cock and started to tug down my shorts. I helped her slightly and suddenly there went my boxers off of me and somewhere off the bed. She just as quickly leaned down and took me into her mouth. I wasn't expecting this, but I surely wasn't going to say no. I rolled onto my side facing her as she continued to suck on me while she wrapped her left hand around my now hard cock. Curled up as we were, I had a magnificent view of her lips wrapped around me as she performed her magic upon me. I said "please do that little trick that you do with your mouth and your hands".

She obliged me with this rare act of pure servitude and allowed her hands to become wet with her saliva and proceeded to rub me and suck me in unison. Ah, the sloppy wet blow job is my ultimate delight and she was accommodating my desire that night. As magnificent as her oral and hand talents were, the visual aspect of her performance was equally if not more compelling to me. I thrust my hard cock into her mouth a couple of times and then briefly just fucked her mouth as I pleased. I stopped and let her continue before I told her, "I am going to cum". She did not stop. Her rhythmic motions on my cock and delightful sucking had me ready to burst at any moment.

I pulled her away and and rolled onto her legs, grabbing her shorts cute boy short panties pulling them off of her. Spreading her legs, I held her thighs briefly as I licked around her very wet pussy. I then moved over her holding her ass with my right hand as I penetrated her somewhat and then fully with my very hard cock. Ally cried out as I thrust into her steadily, with a reserved pace. We kissed as my left hand touched her hair and then held her head. Both hands holding her in my arms, I held from below clutching her ass with my right hand and keeping her in place with my left hand upon her head. The steady pace continued as she had her first orgasm in my arms. The I just began to quickly pound into her and she she cried out in a larger more violent orgasm. She looked at me said, "please cum on me. I want you to shoot your cum all over me. Do it now!"

I thrust once or twice more and pulled out while rising to me knees. I barely had time to grasp my hard wet cock before I began to erupt, spewing forth my cum over Ally's stomach, pussy, breasts and my own stomach. Pulse after pulse of cum shot forth and as she gazed upon the cum, her bright eyes turning curious and her open mouth began to curl to a smile. As I stopped, still grasping my cock in in my right hand, I reached down with my left and rubbed my cum all over and into her skin......She smiled and kissed me again.

It was a beautiful and most unexpected moment.