Fun Times Ch. 02

Story Info
Patricia teaches him a lesson.
2.7k words
4.29
58.3k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you like this story or have any comments, please let me know...

also if anyone is interested in exchanging e-mail fantasies...let me know...

When I woke up the next morning, I got dressed and walked down stairs. Mrs. Jones was there, making some breakfast. She was wearing a thong bikini, cut from black fabric and very complimentary to her body. At the back, it completely disappeared into her smooth ass.

"uh, good morning" I said when she saw me.

"mmm hello Dave...how did you sleep?" she said, smiling at me.

"uh, very well..."

"Good...you're going to need the rest...my neighbour Patricia needs you to help her out with some stuff today. You don't mind a little 'hard work', do you?" she said as she walked over to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her cleavage, yet again.

"No, of course not" I felt her hand reaching for my cock...pressing against it in my jeans. It began to get hard.

"Good...I know you'll enjoy it" she said this last part as she squeezed my hard dick and giggled. "get yourself something to eat and head over. It's the house with the blue door."

I smiled and began eating some cereal, wondering what kind of work it was that I would be doing.

I walked over and knocked on the blue door, wearing my jeans and t-shirt. There was no answer, but I soon found the buzzer for an intercom and pressed that. The door clicked, and I was able to push it open.

Inside, I found the house to be quite similar to Mrs. Jones', just a different layout.

"Hello" I called out.

"I'm upstairs" a woman's voice responded, so up the stairs I went.

I found Patricia soon enough on the second floor, and I must say, my first view of her was quite spectacular. From behind, I saw a pair of long legs, ending in exposed ass. The red lacy skirt trying to cover it was flipped up as Patricia bent over a box.

"uh..hi...Patricia?" I asked.

"yes? You must be dave..." she said, standing up and turning around. She was about the same age as Mrs. Jones, and had a very similar body type. Besides the dress, she had on a black-tube top, barely able to hold in her large tits. Her hair was jet black, and she had on red lipstick, maybe the same shade Mrs. Jones wore.

"I am" I said. "Mrs. Jones said you needed some help..."

"I certainly do...my husband just left me, and I need to put some...equipment together" she replied, putting a finger in her mouth, and looking at me. "Mrs. Jones said you would be quite...obedient"

"Well, sure" I replied, confused at what she was getting at.

"Well then, if you wouldn't mind putting this together, that would be great!" she said, patting my ass as we looked at the box. "I'll be back to check on you in a little bit!"

And so I spent the next half hour trying not to let my hard on get in the way as I thought about Patricia and put together an odd set of exercise equipment. The bench was too long and padded, and instead of weights, there were just some resistance straps. I sat down for a minute to take a break just as she walked in.

"mmm it looks perfect..." she said. "do you want to help me try it out?"

I said that of course I would, hoping it would get me a look at her rack.

"Well then...how about you start by getting your clothes off, while I slip into something a bit more comfortable?" she replied, not waiting for an answer. This was probably going to be a pretty weird workout, I thought, but I wasn't going to complain. Not with a babe like that. And so I got undressed, taking off everything except my boxers, which didn't do a very good job of hiding my raging hard on. While I waited, I tried to think of a way to sit so that it wouldn't look so obvious. It was difficult, and she returned pretty quickly, and I was amazed.

On her long legs were thigh-high leather boots, heeled. She was also wearing a leather bustier that left her nipples completely exposed, and nothing else. But she also looked angry.

"Didn't I tell you be naked?" She said before I could say anything. Her hands were on her hips and she held a riding crop in one hand.

"ummm...I guess you did" I said, looking down at my boxers.

"I'll forgive you this first mistake, but from now on, obey me. Understand?" I nodded, then she told me to strip, so I pulled down my boxers and my cock sprung up.

"mm...looks good." She said.

"uh...thanks" I said, staring at her.

"Now, Mrs. Jones said that you were going to be a perfect house guest and do everything she said, right?"

"uh, yeah" I replied.

"and did she not tell you this morning to help me out and to listen to me?"

"umm...I suppose she did" I said, unsure of where this was going. All I could think about was how hot Patricia looked in that outfit. My cock certainly agreed.

"Good. Then you'll help me test my new equipment. Please lay down" I did was I was told, keeping an eye on her tits. I also noticed that her pussy was shaved as smooth as Mrs. Jones. Very nice, I thought. I lay down on my back, my dick pointing straight up. Patricia climbed on top of me, straddling my stomach. I could feel the leather of her boots rubbing against my sides as I looked at her tits. I reached out to grab them, but she held my hands firmly.

"oh no! not yet!" she said, pushing my hands down to the bench over my head. I heard a click, and they were instantly secured. So that's what those straps were for...

I started to struggle a bit, but she held me firm, and secured my legs. It reminded me a lot of the position I had been in the night before, and I hoped the outcome would be the same!

Patricia climbed off me and began pacing around the room. The heels of her boots clicked loudly on the hardwood floor.

"Now, I guess I should tell you the real reason you are here" She said, walking in circles around me. She now had the riding crop in her hands again. "Mrs. Jones said that you had been quite naughty...is that true?"

"ummm...I guess so..."

"You guess so? What exactly were you doing?" She was standing at the foot of the bench, looking down at me, with her arms crossed.

"I...she caught me playing with myself." I said

"Just playing with yourself?" she asked sternly.

"um...no...I was also playing with a pair of her panties..."

"Oh you are a bad boy, aren't you?" She asked, touching just below my balls with the tip of her crop.

"I told Mrs. Jones that I was sorry!" I pleaded.

"Well sorry doesn't cut it. You're going to have to learn how to behave!" She said, running the tip of the crop from the base of my cock to the tip. "Now, I am going to untie you, and then we will go into the bedroom and I will give you exactly ten minutes to make me cum with your tongue. Understood?" I nodded, and rubbed my wrists. Then she turned and started to walk down the hallway. I got up and walked after her, but she turned around quickly.

"Crawl, boy!" Was all she said, and waited until I got down on all fours. "I want you to crawl close enough to me that you can kiss my ass, understood?" I nodded and quickly obeyed; hurrying to catch up to her and to quickly put my lips on her soft ass cheek.

Then she started walking again, the metal tip on her stiletto boots clicking. Every few steps, she stopped for me to catch up and kiss her smooth ass again.

We eventually got to the bedroom, and she sat down on the edge of the bed. It was covered with red silk sheets, and she spread her legs as she sat down, playing with her pussy using her crop. She nodded at me, and I knew what I had to do. I crawled up to her and felt her hands on my head as I began to lick her pussy, my tongue going up and down. I knew I had to make her cum so that she knew I was worthwhile. After a few minutes, I felt her grip on my head loosen as she laid back on the bed, gasping slightly. When I was sure she had come, I sat down on the floor and started to stroke my throbbing cock while she gathered herself. After a few minutes, she sat up, look flushed.

"Who said you could do that?" She demanded, pointing at my hard dick with her riding crop. I didn't know what to say, and she grabbed my arm. "Stand up!" She told me, and I obeyed.. Then she made me put my hands on one of the metal posts of the bed. The next thing I knew, they

were held firmly there with black leather handcuffs, leaving me slightly bent over. My cock was still very hard, and almost touching my belly. She laid down on the bed in front of me, spreading her legs again to show me her wet pussy. Even though I had just gone down on it, seeing it again made me ever harder.

She smiled at me, and brought the riding crop down to her pussy, then brought it up to her mouth and stuck her tongue out to lick it.

"mmm...wouldn't you like to taste me again?" She asked. I nodded my head. Then she touched her self with the crop again and put it to my lips. I licked at it greedily.

"Now that's a good boy...I think you like this, don't you?" she said, as she stood up and licked the tip of the crop again. I tried to look over my shoulder as she walked around behind me. "I think we'll have to see how much you do like it..." she continued, and I got shivers as I felt it slide up my ass crack. Then I felt a sharp stinging pain as it slapped hard across my buttocks. I yelled out, but only heard her laughing. "Now that's what you get when you do things I don't tell you...understand" She asked me. I told her that I did, and this seemed to please her. "Good then. Now, lets go back to the other room, and we'll see how well you can obey..."

She uncuffed me and we walked back the same way we had came, me kissing her ass and crawling on the floor. When we got there, she had me lay down on the exercise bench again, and put the restraints. Once again, I was flat out with my cock in the air.

"Now" She said, walking around me in circles. I tried to follow her with my eyes, to take in her luscious body. "I have a few errands to do...but in the mean time I want you to wait here. But I'm going to want some cock when I get back, so I want you to stay hard, okay?" She asked me as she knelt between my legs. I said okay. "But" she continued as she slowly slid her hand up and down my cock, "under no circumstances do I want you to cum. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Okay then," She said, smiling as she kissed the tip of my dick. "I'll see you soon" and she walked out of the room. I knew that I would have no trouble staying hard for the entire time. All I had to do was think about how badly I wanted to please her when she got back. Not cumming wasn't a problem either because with my hands cuffed, I had no access to my cock.

I figured that I had probably been fantasizing about her for about half an hour when I heard someone come into the room, so I opened my eyes. I expected to see Patricia there, but instead it was Candy. She put a finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet as she walked in.

Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing pink bikini the same colour as yesterdays hot pants. She was smiling as she kneeled between my legs and started rubbing my thighs, making my cock even harder. I couldn't do anything but enjoy it as her hands moved farther up my legs until her thumbs were rubbing my balls and her tongue started to like the tip of my cock.

The next thing I knew, I was moaning as she held the base of my cock with one hand while her mouth slide all the way up and down it. Her other hand was pulling on my balls, as if milking them for my cum. After a few minutes of this when we both knew I was about to come, she took her mouth off me and just smiled while she jerked me off. Quickly, I started blowing my load all over my stomach. When I finished, Candy wiped up a bit with her finger then put the finger in her mouth. She mouthed see you later and walked out of the room, giving me a view of the g-string swimsuit wedged high up into her tight ass.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes to enjoy the orgasm feeling still in my body when I heard Patricia's voice.

"Didn't I tell you that you were forbidden to cum?" She asked me, standing in the door way, dressed as she was before in the black leather boots and bustier. I started stammer and she walked over to me, put the riding crop in the cum on my belly and put it in her mouth. "Just as I thought" she said.

"But it wasn't my fault...Candy came in here and..." I tried, but she interrupted me.

"Then I'll deal with Candy later, but right now, I have you disobeying me!" She was walking around me again, patting her naked ass with the riding crop. "I think I'll have to give you a spanking" she told me, uncuffing my hands. Then she pushed me off the bench and sat on the end. "now come here!" She told me, patting her lap. I crawled up onto it, so that my arms hung over one of her legs and my legs were hanging over the other, face down. My hard cock pressed against her thighs and my hands were brushing against her leather boot. I could feel her being running the crop up and down my ass crack. If anything, it tickled a bit. Her other hand was on my back.

"Now, you know why you are getting this spanking, don't you?" She asked.

"Because I came without your permission?" I tried.

"mmm goood...you are learning quickly. But that doesn't mean you won't be punished." And as she said that, I felt the sting of the crop across my ass cheeks. And then it was just tickling my crack again. "How did that feel?" She asked me.

"oh, it hurt, Patricia...but it also felt good." My cock was very hard now against her leg, and her treating me like this only made it harder.

"I am very pleased...I think you'll make a nice little toy for me...now, run along home!" She told me.

"but what about my clothes?" I asked her.

"You'll get them later...besides...it isn't far."

"but..." I tried pleading as she ushered me down into the entry way.

"oh, and one more thing: Candy might be stopping by later...I expect you to give her the kind of lesson you would expect from me, understood?" She had opened the door but was holding my arm.

"Understood" I told her, as she let go and I was able to run home to Mrs. Jones' house next door with my hard cock in my hand and two welts across my ass cheeks.