Fun Times Ch. 05

Story Info
Vicky and Sara start by teasing.
3.2k words
4.48
42k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still in Vicky's fetish wear store, with Sara Jones, my landlady, hanging from the ceiling in a set of leather straps that didn't cover any of her touchable areas. She was face down with her hands behind her back, but Vicky had adjusted the straps so that now she was in a kneeling position, but still well off the floor.

"Why don't you come here…." Vicky told me as she rested a hand on Sara's ass. I walked over, still naked with my cock hard and bouncing a bit. As I stood close to her, I could see the red lace of Candy's panties stuffed between Vicky's tits.

"Wouldn't you like to play with this pussy?" Vicky asked me as she lightly stroked Sara's snatch that was on full view. I nodded vigorously. Vicky invited me to have a quick taste, and so I bent down and lightly licked with my tongue. Sara shuddered a bit, but otherwise was silent.

"Now, Sara has been a bad girl, hasn't she? Bringing you all the way here just to embarrass you…we'll have to punish her, won't we?" I agreed that we would, and Vicky went over to the counter and came back with a string of greasy anal beads. They were bright pink plastic, and there must have been about six, getting slightly bigger at the end of the chain.

"Look at this tight little asshole…that's no fun, is it?" Vicky asked me as she grabbed one of Sara's asscheeks in each hand and grabbed then tightly with her long-nailed fingers, spreading the crack. The anal beads rested on Sara's back, like she was a table. I agreed with her, and she pulled on some of the ropes overhead, spreading Sara's legs a bit farther apart, widening the crack in her otherwise smooth, tanned ass.

While this was going on, I stroked my cock lightly. Then I watched while Vicky began to pop the anal-beads in, one after another. Each time one went in, Sara gasped loudly and Vicky slapped one of her ass cheeks. When the last one was in, Vicky slowly pulled them out, getting even louder gasps from Sara.

"Now it's your turn," She told me, turning to me and handing me the string of beads. The last one was still inside here.

I took my place between her legs, my hard cock brushing against her pussy, as I felt her ass hole quiver each time I pushed a bead in, feeling her legs clench and hearing her gasp. As quiet as she was, I knew she was enjoying it.

When the last one was in, leaving just a little loop of bright pink string, I looked over at Vicky. She was sitting on the back of the couch with her top up over her tits, slowly playing with one nipple.

"mmm….very good," She said. "But now I think that wet pussy needs filling, don't you?" I definitely did, and I wasted no time sliding my cock into it, feeling how soaking wet it actually was.

As I began to thrust slowly in and out, holding onto Sara's thighs, I found that the ropes she was hanging from acted as a swing. She was helpless to do anything as I slide her off my cock, then felt her slide back hard and slap against my stomach. Each time my cock hit deep, she moaned a little louder.

I started to increase the intensity, gritting my teeth as I slammed her back and forth on my hard, throbbing dick. Soon, she was constantly panting.

"oh…oh….oh…fuck…me….oh…fuck…oh" was all I could make out as I pounded her and listened to the wet slapping sound our bodies were making together. Eventually, she started screaming non-stop and I felt her pussy tighten around me.

I slide my cock out as I came, stroking it and spraying my hot cum all over her ass and the backs of her legs. When I was finished, I sat down on the floor, naked and sweating, exhausted. I looked over at Vicky, and saw that she was crawling over to us, her tits swaying in her halter top.

She grabbed Sara's ankles and swung the contraption so that Sara's ass faced her. Then she looked at me out of the corners of her eyes as she began to lick up my cum, still hot, from the backs of Sara's thighs.Then, with one slow movement, she finally removed all of the beads from Sara's ass, each one popping and accompanied by a gasp as it came out.

"mmmm now I think that Sara Jones has had quite enough for one day, don't you?" Vicky asked me, slapping Sara's ass. Sara was limp in her harness, and probably exhausted. "So, we'll let her rest for a minute while I get you to help me with just one little favour, okay?"

"Okay" I said.

"And maybe if you are good at it, you'll get your panties back, how's that sound?" She said as she pulled them out from between her cleavage and smelled them.

"Good" I said.

"Okay then…well first I want you to help me get these boots off…I've been wearing them all day and they're killing me!" She said, sitting down on the couch and stretching out her legs. I moved over to her and sat on the coffee table. Immediately, she put the heel of one boot into my crotch and smiled at me like she knew it would get my cock hard again.

It did.

The other foot, she rested on my knee. I pulled the boot off easily, looking up her long, white leg as I did so. Underneath, she had on the same pink toe nail polish that matched her lips, long finger nails, and halter top.

When I put the boot on the floor, she switch feet and used her toes to gently massage my balls as my cock rose up. The other boot slide off equally easy, but I stopped for a minute to rub her leg.

"mmm….that's nice" she said "but I'm going to need another pair of shoes….how about you pick a pair out for me? Something you think we'll both really like" and she winked at me. I stood up quickly, saying 'yes mam' and immediately started looking around.

While I was standing in front of an entire wall of high heeled shoes of every variety, Vicky went to let Sara out of her contraption.

I kept one hand on my naked balls as I surveyed the shoes, finally settling on a pair of red ones, three inch pumps with two big straps across the top and open toes. I brought them back to the couch just as Vicky sat down. Sara was back over by the changing room, taking off the outfit and putting back on the close she had before.

"mmm very nice choice…but you know what? I have a little tradition about new shoes…do you know what it is?" she asked. I shook my head and watched as she pulled on one of her nipples, and I could still see Candy's red lace panties in her soft creamy cleavage. "I don't like to wear a pair of shoes until a man has cummed in them…and then I like to put them on right away, to feel that hot sticky juice. It reminds me of how sexy I look in them, and how they drive men like you wild. They do, don't they?" I nodded my head again, still holding the red strappy pumps in my hand. My other hand went quickly to my dick, and I sat down on the coffee table to begin stroking. Vicky stretched one long, naked leg out and put it to my crotch, wiggling her toes just under my testicles. The other leg she folded so that one of her hands could access her pussy. I saw that she was indeed a natural redhead, and had a heart shaved bit of hair just above her mound.I looked up at her and she smiled at me, her other hand still pulling a nipple so close to the panties. This really got me going, and I held onto the shoes with one hand and jerked myself with the other.

"Oh yeah…stroke that big cock for Ms. Vicky…show me how badly you want to please me…give me your hot jiz…yeah…jerk yourself….oh yeah…" She urged me on, and soon, I felt my balls tighten up as I began cumming. Quickly, I bent over the table and directed my hot spurts into the shoes fairly equally. When I finished, I turned to Vicky and she stretched out her feet, wiggling her toes. I slide the shoes, dripping with my come, onto her feed, and she squealed delight.

"Oh, it feels so good…thank you!" She told me, leaning forward to quickly suck clean the dripping end of my deflating cock. Then she quickly stood up and unlocked the front door. "Now, as much fun as it has been, I have business to run. I hope to see you two again soon!" And I barely had enough time to get my clothes on before some customers came in.

"Oh," she said while I was in the door "I also think I'll keep these for a little bit…I'm quite fond of them" Vicky said to me, pulling out Candy's panties from her cleavage and smelling them. Then she waved goodbye, and that was it.

On the car ride home, Sara was mostly silent. I thought about how much Vicky had made me cum, and how all I'd gotten was to slide my fingers inside her hot, tight pussy. I knew that I would need to see her again, at least just to get Candy's panties back.

When we got home, Sara Jones grabbed my collar and led me up to her room. It was huge, the master bedroom, and had a big four poster bed in the middle. I could tell that the sheets were black silk.

"What do you have to say about your behaviour this afternoon?" She asked me. She had put her black business skirt suit back on and with the heels, she was almost as tall as me. She stood close to me, and I did my best to try and look down into her braless cleavage.

"Uh…I thought it was okay…" I said. It was the wrong answer.

"No it was not okay! You are my guest, and you do as I say, not some sex shop slut, okay?"

"um. Okay…but I thought we were having fun."

"Oh its fun you want, is it?" She asked me. I couldn't' tell if she was angry. She couldn't have been to mad, considering the way she'd came. "Get your clothes off. I'll be back in a minute."

I watched her nice ass walk out the door, thinking of how hot it had been to see Vicky lick my cum off of it.

When she came back, I was laying on her bed with a huge hard on, naked.

"You think you can just do what you want around here, is that it?" She stood with her hands on her hips over me, and I could see that in her hands were some of the leather straps from Vicky's shop.

"No, its just that I thought we were going to have some fun…" I started, but she climbed on top of me, straddling my stomach. Before I could react, she had me tied to the bed, spread eagled. The restraints around my wrist were padded leather attached to chains that clipped conveniently onto the bedposts.

"mmm now," She said, kneeling between my legs so that I had a great view of her hanging tits. "You've had a big day, so why don't you take a wittle nap…" As she talked, she pouted her lips and sounded like a baby. "And I'll be back in just a little while to take care of you, okay?" She said, then shaking her body so that her tits jiggled. I nodded that it was okay. I didn't really have much choice.

I don't know how long she was gone for, but I eventually drifted off to sleep. The room was a nice temperature, and the silk sheets felt great on my body.

I woke a little while later to someone playing with my cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was pretty limp, and that Sara was sliding a rubber ring onto it. She was dressed as before in a short black skirt and business jacket, and her hair draped over my legs as she knelt on my bed.

"Hello there," She said, sensing that I was awake and sitting up. The combination of her rubbing my balls and seeing the tops of her black stockings attached to garters peaking from under her skirt made my cock start to swell.

"uh, hello," I said, pulling at the restraints that held my arms. Then I could feel the tightness of the ring around my cock as I got hard.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" She asked, running one long fingernail up the underside of my dick.

"Yeah, it was alright," I said, trying to look up her skirt but it was too dark.

"Good…and how does this feel?" She asked as she slid her finger around the ring at the base of my cock.

"Tight…but good" I grunted. She smiled at me, making a fist around my cock and giving it a few pumps as I gasped. "oh god, that feels good" I said.

"I thought it would….now, I'm a little tired out right now, so I am going to relax, but when I come back, I'm going to want hard dick, and you're going to give it to me. Not that you have any choice, I suppose" She said as she stood up and walked out the room, blowing me a kiss from the door.

When she left, I struggled a bit against the leather and chain restraints, but they were well done. Then I thought about the ring on my cock. As I remained hard, I realized that it was tight enough not to let my blood drain out, forcing an erection on me. I just hoped someone would come and take care of it soon. I didn't have to wait long.

"Hey there…Mrs. Jones said I should stop by and…oh my!" Candy said as she walked into the room and saw me spread-eagled out with my cock throbbing hard. She was wearing a tight-white t-shirt, through which I could see her black bra, and a pair of cut-off jean shorts that had been cut into almost nothing. Her blonde hair was in pigtails, and she had on sparkly pink lipstick.

"uh…thanks for the present the other day" I told her, thinking of the red silky panties that Vicky still had.

"Mmm…I hoped you liked them" She said, climbing up on the bed laying down beside me, one hand slowly stroking my cock.

"I did…very much" I told her, trying to thrust my hips a bit and wishing I wasn't so restrained.

"Mmm good…it makes me so hot to know that you think my panties are sexy…that they make you hard…I'd love to hear about how you jerked off in them, filling them….do you mind?" She said, with her mouth close to my cock.

"uh..no…" I said, and she immediately slide her lips over my tip, then put her mouth all the way down and started giving me an amazing blowjob. She was kneeling on the bed, and had repositioned herself so that her ass was close to my head, giving me an amazing view of how little those jean shorts covered.

"MMM…" She said, taking her mouth off me for a second and looking me in the eyes. "I just LOVE the taste of dick so much…anyways, you were saying?" And she waited for me to start talking before lowering her lips onto me again.

I started telling her about what had happened, about how I had been playing with the panties, and how about how Mrs. Jones made me put them on as she went down on me, moaning agreement around my cock. The whole time, I didn't take my eyes off her bottom as it moved in time with her head.

A few times, I felt myself close to cumming, and I know that Candy must have felt me too because she sped up, but it quickly went away. After about twenty minutes of this, Candy sat up.

"I think this ring is keeping you from jizzing…and that I might just be able to have some fun with it…." She said, circling it with her finger like Mrs. Jones had. Then I watched as she slowly pulled off her jean shorts, showing me that she had nothing on underneath. She was already wet, so when she climbed on top of me, she slid in easily.

At first she started just going up and down slowly, pulling her shirt up over her tits so she could squeeze her nipples, but then she started moving faster and faster, our bodies slapping as she came down on me.

Before long, she had reached a screaming orgasm while I was still rock hard, unable to come. She slowed down, just bobbing lightly on me as she gathered her breath. Then once again she started working her self to orgasm, faster and faster until she came.

She did this two or three more times before finally tiring of it.

"Thanks, stud" She said to me while pulling on her jean shorts. "I'll see you around!" and she walked out of the room, leaving me still tied to my to the bed with my cock hard.

I waited around like that, trying to concentrate on softening up my cock, for another half hour or so until Mrs. Jones returned. She was wearing her usual black bikini and heels, her brown hair up in a pony tail.

"So how are you?" She asked me, walking up and cupping my balls as she leaned over.

"I'm fine…do you think you can let me cum soon?" I asked her. All the attention Candy had given felt good, but I really wanted to blow my load.

"Hmmm….no, not yet. I think I want a turn with you first" She told me, straddling my body with my cock brushing against her smooth thighs.

"And then can I come?" I asked her, thrusting as much as I could, wanting to feel my tip brush against the fabric covering her hot pussy.

"Maybe…we'll see…." She said "Oh, that reminds me…Vicky told me to give you these…" And from behind her she pulled out Candy's red panties, the ones Vicky had taken from me in the store. Mrs. Jones held the up to her face and inhaled, closing her eyes.

Then she straddled me, just like Candy had, and pulled her black swimsuit to the side so that she could slide herself over my cock. We both moaned as she went up and down slowly, me doing what little thrusting I could do, wanting to cum so badly. While she fucked me, she rubbed her cleavage with the red panties.

"Oh, I….uh…bet…oooo….you….would….mmm…..uh…like these, wouldn't you?" She said dangling them in front of me as she went up and down.