Fun Times with the Rock Music Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

Rick pulled his tongue from my ass, and moved back toward my vagina. I closed my legs and rolled over, and I stopped licking his ass.

"You shouldn't do that," I said. "I know that much. You can't go back to my vagina once you've been in my ass." I remembered how many times my mother insisted that I wipe myself in a certain direction to avoid any contamination.

"Ok," Rick said, as he spun himself around and lay next to me. "Let's go to the kitchen and get some drinks. I could use a breather."

As Rick led me to the kitchen he stepped into the bath to urinate. I watched him pee; I always marvel at the different functions of a man's penis. Then we relaxed in the kitchen with fresh vodka, which completely cleansed my mouth, and gave me a second wind. After gulping down one vodka, I asked Rick for another. We carried our drinks back to the bedroom. Rick picked his camera back up.

"Pose for me, Sheryl."

"I don't think so... I... have a new boyfriend... I won't... well, Ok... but only a couple."

Actually, posing for the camera was fun. Rick told me to put my hands on my head and to face him. He told me to put my heels back on, that it would make my legs and ass look better. I set the timer on the camera and we took a few photos of us together, full frontal nudes. I knelt and let him take more pics of me sucking his cock.

"You can't show these to anybody," I said.

He grew hard again in my mouth, and by the time he stopped taking pictures, he was up and ready.

"Rick," I said as I held his cock, "isn't it time you fucked me?" I rose off my knees, kicked off the heels and got back onto the bed. I spread wide and Rick got on top, and I felt his marvelous cock slip inside me. To myself, I admit that I have sucked a lot of guys off, but Rick Hall was only the third guy that I had intercourse with. I wrapped my legs around him and crossed them. His cock filled me, and his pelvic bone pressed against my clitoris. Rick pumped me like a machine, he played me like a drum solo. And a long solo it was, with drum rolls and counter beats, bass drum pumping, snare snapping, cymbal smashing - nothing like my eighteen year old boyfriend Jim. Jim, when we did fuck, couldn't last two minutes; he'd spill like a tipped glass of milk.

"Sheryl," Rick said, "turn around. I am going to do you doggy style. Get up on your knees and stick your butt back."

That doggy position was new for me, I knew about it, but I had never been fucked that way. I had to move my knees up and lower my butt, because Rick wasn't that tall. Immediately, it was very comfortable for me. Rick's cock felt so good going in and out of me, and I buried my head in his pillows as he worked me from behind.

"What did you say... I can't go back to your vagina... after I've been in your ass... but from your vagina to your ass... my cock has only been in your mouth... and in your vagina... so now your ass... it's Ok, Sheryl... Ok if I... fuck you in the ass."

And fuck my ass he did. No lotions, no creams. Rough and in, all the way in, with his pelvis thrusting against my butt. Painful at first, but so filling, totally fulfilling any passionate desire I may have ever had for Rick Hall.

He wasn't in my ass for long. Rick quickly ejaculated. All the semen he had left was now inside of me. Totally spent, he rolled off of me, squeezed me, thanked me, and turned the lights out. As Rick went to sleep, I breathed in again, and the scent of the woman that filled the bedroom was my own scent.

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers
12