Fun with a Cherry Popper

Story Info
Crossdresser gets a new toy, finds she loves it.
8.1k words
4.57
30.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

Quitting time couldn't come fast enough. As soon as I had seen the notification of delivery, I couldn't concentrate on anything but what was inside the box, waiting for me at home.

Finally! I was legal as I drove home, but barely. I had just managed to duck a conversation that was guaranteed to take at least an extra fifteen minutes. While I didn't brazenly flaunt the traffic laws, I was swift and determined as I made my way to the package waiting for me.

I hurried from my car to my apartment, just keeping myself from breaking into a run. There it was, sitting by my door.

I almost dropped my keys as I opened the door, my hands were shaking so badly. I quickly dumped my stuff, set the package down, and almost tore it open. My heart was pounding and the butterflies in my stomach were getting rowdy.

There it was. I had ordered it weeks ago. In my hands was a piece of silicone that was shaped like a woman's thong with a triangle in the front and two thin skin-colored straps for the buttocks and the waist. That's where the similarity ended. This was a custom-made prosthetic vagina. Right there, at the bottom of the inverted triangle, was a perfectly formed, beautiful pair of labia, complete with a faux clitoris. It looked as though it would slightly exaggerate the pubic mound, and it would, since there was an empty space behind the "skin" just above the vagina that had been molded into the silicone in the shape of a penis and its attendant testicles. I flipped it over, and there the pocket was, behind a thin stretchy nylon backing fabric.

I couldn't help myself. While I wasn't planning on getting into everything quite yet, I couldn't keep from at least trying it on. I shed my clothes in record time and fumbled a bit as I got the straps figured out, took a deep breath, and stepped into it, slowly pulling it up. The material was cool to the touch, but I knew from experience that it wouldn't take long to warm up to my body temperature.

I was already halfway erect, so getting my shaft into the purpose-built pocket was easy. With a little adjustment, I had my balls arranged perfectly, and pulled it the rest of the way up. It was marvelous how comfortable it was!

I quickly strode over to a full-length mirror. I hadn't shaved my body in a while, so a hairless pussy on my body that was quickly regrowing its all-too-copious body hair was more than a little incongruous. But the skin tone was fairly close to mine, even if the silicone was much more reflective. I gently stroked the lips of "my" pussy, and they felt surprisingly close to the real thing. I had to consciously stop myself from trying to insert a finger or two into it, since one of its selling points was that it was fully penetrable, and the first time, it had a fake hymen that had to be broken. I was going to pop my cherry tonight!

But that would have to happen later. I had been planning what I was going to do this night, a Friday night of a three day weekend, thankfully, ever since I had ordered it. I reluctantly slipped it off, headed into the bathroom, and got a bath going, the water as hot as I could stand it.

While the tub filled, I returned to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I took a deep sip and stared at it on my table.

I broke my reverie and went back into the bathroom. The tub was just about full, so I turned on the music player on the sink, made sure that I had everything that I would need handy, and gingerly entered the water. It stung as I sank in but quickly became comfortable. I soaked myself completely from the chin down, for a few minutes just relishing the relaxing heat of the water and letting the wine wash away any stress, as well as toning down some of my excitement.

Then I got to work. I sat up and got a generous amount of the most feminine shaving cream that I could find, and lathered up my upper chest and armpits, eventually shaving my whole upper body thoroughly with a brand new razor. As I rinsed the residue off, I relished how sensitive my skin had become and how silky soft it felt. I moved down, sitting on the edge of the tub to take care of any pubic hair, as well as any on my lower back, ass, and perineum.

Next was my favorite part. I took great pleasure as I lathered up my left leg, starting with the few hairs that grow on my instep, and slowly-luxuriously-removed every hair on my left leg, enjoying shaving the right in the same sensuous splendor.

Once I was satisfied that I was as hairless as I could get, I opened the tub drain and stood up, turning on the shower to rinse the remnants of the shaving cream off.

With that done, I stepped out, dried myself off, quickly relieved myself, and headed back into the bedroom, where I got out my femme kit. I set out my wig, nail polish, makeup, perfumes and deodorants, and my favorite part: my lingerie. I had stopped on the way home to pick up three brand new pair of thigh-high stockings. One white, one black, one red. I also laid out all of my sex toys (we'll get to those) and a couple of bottles of lube.

I laid it all out on my bed, saving what may have been the only part that I was more excited about than the lingerie: the breast forms I had purchased from the same company that made my newest toy. I quickly got it from the kitchen and returned to get girly.

I started with the part that I was most familiar with, mixing and then spreading the adhesive over my pectoral muscles, one at a time, then attaching the forms to my chest. There was a special compound the company sold that was designed to remove the look of any seams between the forms and your skin, which I had some experience putting on.

Once I had my tits on, the most fun part of all came next: my new prosthetic pussy! I was trembling with excitement as I pulled it back over my legs and it stuck a little in a spot or two as the silicone hung up on my slightly damp, smooth skin. I remembered some of the research that I had done, reluctantly stepped back out of the "Cherry Popper" as it was called, and headed to the bathroom.

I returned with baby powder and dusted my cock, balls, taint, and ass crack with a sprinkling of it, then resumed donning my new toy. I was feeling more and more feminine the further up my legs it went. Again, I had to work my penis into the pocket built for it, and for this, I ensured that I was at least at "half-mast" and that there was a generous amount of lube inside the prosthetic.

Satisfied that all was as it should be, I pulled it up all the way over my hips and settled it onto my body. I then put more of the blending compound on the edge nearest my belly button, blending the seam away.

Simply put, it felt amazing. I turned after catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. True, the skin tones didn't match exactly, but they were pretty close, and I had to admit that I had done a good job with the blending of the seams. If I hadn't known it was there, at a quick glance, from the neck down, I would've seen a pretty, curvy girl (except for her hips) with D-cup breasts and a shaved pussy.

I could feel myself getting hard under my wearable cunt but it didn't seem noticeable. That just made me harder.

I had to focus. Next came my wig, a gorgeous wavy affair made of real human hair that put my auburn locks down a few inches past my shoulders. I had brushed it out earlier as I had taken it out, so it looked and felt natural.

After my hair was in place, I set in to doing my makeup. I couldn't believe how comfortable my prosthetic pussy was as I moved around and found myself crossing my legs like a lady after I sat down before the mirror. But I wasn't dressed as a lady. So I got up, already knowing what I was going to be wearing later, and skipped that for a tiny g-string and matching bra. The material was gorgeous, red fabric with a black mesh over it so that it looked like...well, the color of passion. A deep red that seemed to invoke thoughts of sex just by looking at it.

That done, "my" nether regions covered up (barely), I applied a light foundation, then mascara, eyeliner, and finally bright red, fire-engine red, whore colored lipstick. With what I was planning to do to myself tonight, it fit perfectly. Last, I painted my fingernails and toenails a bright red.

As the nail polish dried, I sat back and looked at myself. Gone was the guy who had come home. You could see traces in the lines of the face that looked back at me, but there was a pretty good-looking girl in the mirror who looked like she was built to fuck in some factory that manufactured fantasies. Perfect.

Now to the lingerie. I looked at what I had laid out, my favorites, and decided against the slutty maid costume, as much as I adored its tiny pair of satiny black panties that were trimmed with lace. No, I was feeling passionate, and the best color to represent that? Red. I shed the bra and panties I had been wearing and started with the stain-backed, lace-fronted crotchless bikini panties that went with the lingerie I decided on.

I took my red lacy corset-like bustier and relished the feeling of it sliding over my smooth, hairless skin as I connected the many hooks it had in the back. Its lace cups barely hid my tits and my nipples were clearly visible through the fabric.

Next I opened my brand-new thigh-high stockings and slid them up my legs. I shivered with the feel of them caressing my skin, my hidden cock getting hard as I did, then softening as I dealt with attaching them to the garters with their frustrating connections.

I went into my closet, feeling ever so feminine, to get the last piece of my puzzle. Now I was truly getting hard, which had the added benefit of filling the cavity inside my prosthetic. I caught a scent of lube, and was surprised and delighted to find that I was leaking lube that was at body temperature from between my ersatz labia. It was literally making my pussy wet!

I grabbed my favorite heels, red sandals with 5" stiletto heels, and buckled them around my ankles. I was so excited and turned on that I fumbled with both of them. I took another deep sip of wine to calm down.

My shoes on, my face made up, I walked, comfortable in the heels, over to the mirror to admire what I had turned myself into. I looked like a girl I wanted to fuck.

Now came the part to which I had been looking forward to most. I daintily walked over to my bed and took everything off of it that I had laid out except for my toys. I even set my butt plugs farthest away. I set a towel down where my midsection normally ended up when I was sleeping and propped both pillows up before laying down, after I had made sure that the mirror was positioned so that I could see myself from where I would be laying.

I lay down on my back, my legs spread wide. The covers brushed against my legs, the stockings caressing my bare skin, sending shivers through my body. Time to take my (prosthetic) virginity.

I selected one of my several dildos. I chose one that was a little bigger than the average real cock, about seven inches long and not too thick. I checked my fake labia again, and they were still moist. I took a deep breath and started to rub the dildo's head up and down them, getting it slippery in the process.

Of course, it being silicone, I felt no pain as a true woman does when my hymen broke, but it was an amazing feeling as the dildo slowly penetrated my new toy. I could feel the silicone stretching, tightening around my cock as the dildo slid inside. First one inch, then two slipped into me. I made sure to draw it out a little after every time that I had pushed it in a little farther.

I heard a moan escape my lips as the dildo reformed the material around my cock, tighter and tighter, until its head grazed my slippery scrotum. I gasped a little and continued. Now I could feel the fake cock beginning to rub against the bottom of my shaft. Now my erection was full, raging hard, in fact. I couldn't remember the last time that I had felt this femme and this turned on.

Further and further it went into me, its latex head caressing the bottom of my shaft. I couldn't help my legs twitching a little as it slipped deeper and deeper inside me. Finally I felt its head brush up against mine and I gasped. I didn't realize how horny I had made myself!

Now that I had been fully penetrated, I wanted to get fucked as well as a woman by herself could. In and out, in and out, in and out, the dildo went, with gradually increasing speed. A lusty, feminine moan escaped my lips. I was caught up in how sexy I felt, the dildo caressing every inch of the bottom of what felt like, at this point, what used to be my cock, but was now just a part of my pussy.

Faster, faster, faster! There was nothing that I could do. I was soon at the point where I was simply ramming the dildo into my new cunt as quickly as I could and I could feel the orgasm building.

When it hit, I was surprised at its ferocity. My legs clamped together, just as a normal woman's would, and I moaned loudly in the same way as my entire body shook. And the climax lasted for what felt like an awful lot longer than usual.

Finally, I couldn't take it, and I had to stop. I withdrew the dildo and it slid out with a moist popping sound as I panted. Normally, when I crossdressed, once I had had an orgasm, I was finished. I wanted the clothes off as soon as possible, and I felt slightly ashamed.

There was nothing like that this time. I was simply satisfied. I lay there, catching my breath, and enjoying the feeling of how feminine I felt.

After a few minutes, I got up, leaving my lingerie, wig, makeup, and everything else on, and went to refill my wine glass. I was still horny but I knew that as femme as I felt, my male anatomy still needed some time to recover.

I sat down in front of my computer, brushing my hair back over my shoulders, and got online. I zipped a quick email to a crossdressing friend of mine, who went by Marissa when she was dressed:

"Hey, Marissa,

This is Nicole. You're never going to guess what I got, but you're going to love it. Drop me a line when you get a few, maybe we can play this weekend?

Kisses,

Nicole"

I sent it off, then went looking around at a few places. One was the site that I had met her on, but there was nothing new happening there. Next, I headed over to a site that I had stumbled across while researching the pussy I was wearing. It was actually a forum for folks who are into self-bondage, and it had a crossdressing subsection. This was a gold mine for me, since when I am dressed as Nicole, I feel small and very submissive. I had tried tying myself up a few times, but never could figure out a way to do it so that I would be truly immobilized, but would be able to get myself out if I had to or when I was done.

There were a lot of stories and discussions about how to do that. Most involved a timed release by hanging an ice cube suspended in some pantyhose through something tied to the ceiling, so that once the ice melted, the key would drop into your hand and you could unlock whatever you had locked yourself into.

As much as reading these stories and forum threads got me hot, I didn't want to try it alone. I was hoping that Marissa would come by (as Marissa) and would help me get myself tied up but would be there in case I had forgotten anything.

No response from Marissa yet. Oh, well.

I decided to do a little bit of testing. I still didn't feel ready to try to come again but still was getting shivers from the feeling of all the lacy, effeminate clothes that caressed my body.

I headed into my bedroom and got out all of my rope and other bondage gear and sex toys. Besides the regular dildo, I had a gigantic 10" long dildo, a medium and a very large butt plug, an inflatable vibrating dildo, and a butt plug with the same properties. I also had locking wrist and ankle cuffs, a ball gag, an inflatable gag, and a penis gag, a spreader bar, a blindfold, and nipple clamps that I used very rarely.

I set the toys aside and just concentrated on the rope. I cut four lengths, three were about three feet long and the fourth was about five feet long. The longest I tied to the headboard that would be closest to my right hand if I was on my back, laying spread eagle. I tied several tight knots and tested them. There was no way that was coming off, no matter how someone pulled on it. About halfway down this rope, I tied a half-hitch, the kind of knot that simply comes undone if you pull on the end of the rope, using up enough slack that it would reach to a spot on the bed that would correspond with cuffs for the rest of my limbs.

Satisfied that it wouldn't come out on its own, either, I decided to put on both of the cuffs but to not padlock them since this was just a test. I didn't even tie the rope to the other bedpost for my other wrist.

I sat on the bed and made sure that my right wrist cuff was very well secured to the rope, then laid down on my back, spread-eagled. I yanked as hard as I could on my restraint and it wouldn't budge. Then, without moving, I moved my right hand up and grabbed the end of the hitch that I had tied and sure enough, after pulling on it enough, I had the full length of the rope. That gave me enough leeway to reach up and untie the knots holding it to the bedpost.

Perfect! I had my emergency escape plan. But by this point, all the struggling, limited as it had been, combined with how sexy my lingerie and stockings made me feel, I was very aroused again.

I kept the cuffs on and went into the bathroom. With extreme reluctance, I pulled my panties and then my new toy off, and cleaned it out. I relieved myself, sitting down of course, then reloaded the pocket for my cock with lube and put it back on. Now I was really horny.

I wanted to try to come again, but as hot as it had felt the first time, I wanted to mix it up a little. I got my mid-sized butt plug out and slid it into me after lubing it up. As it first stretched and then filled my rear, I sighed with pleasure. I checked my fake labia. There was a trace of lube dripping out.

Next, I set up a pillow in the middle of my bed and covered it with a towel. I removed my wrist cuffs and tied them together with the same kind of slip knot. After another healthy sip of wine, I straddled the pillow and slid the large dildo slowly into my new pussy. A moan escaped as I felt it tighten the silicone around me and caress my erection. I forced myself to just sit there as I put my wrist cuffs on, making sure that I could reach the rope that would release me.

My hands were behind my back, my ass was filled, and there was an enormous cock in my wearable cunt. I lifted myself up and sighed as the dildo slid partway out, then filled me back up. I repeated that motion, riding the dildo, feeling supremely sexy and even more aroused because I'd put myself in a situation where I had no choice but to reach climax as a woman would; I couldn't use my hands.

I rode the massive dildo faster and faster. I heard myself moaning as its big head traced up and down my own shaft. I knew that I was going to get off, but I'm very impatient and didn't want to wait. I barely kept myself from untying my hands and using them to get myself off, but in the end, I waited.

It was worth it. My legs were getting tired from lifting myself up and down on the toy and I was sweating a little, but I kept feeling my breasts bouncing and the continuous stimulation in my pussy eventually brought me off. Again, my body reacted differently than it usually did. I shuddered and my legs closed around the pillow involuntarily, driving the dildo even deeper into myself as I creamed inside my pussy.

I just sat there for a few moments, panting from the exertion. I was filled with a glow and was surprised again by the absence of the feeling that I usually had where I wanted to get rid of my lingerie as soon as I had had an orgasm en femme.

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers