Fun with a Remote Control Vibrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

Feeling a second wave of contractions even more powerful than the first, I knelt to the ground because it was too much to handle standing up. I didn't even care when my jacket fell completely off, leaving my kneeling on the dirty ground of an alley, nearly naked and shaking with orgasmic pleasure. As the final aftershocks of the orgasm hit me, I let out a sigh and collapsed to the ground, lying down with my hair touching the gravel.

I lay still for a moment, savoring the feeling of having experienced an intense orgasm after being denied for so long. I slowly came to my senses, slipped the vibrator out of my spent pussy, and found my jacket. Putting on my jacket, I smiled. My hair was a complete mess, I'm sure my makeup was all smeared, my jacket was dirty, and I had a still buzzing vibrator in my hand. I had to somehow compose myself and walk back into the restaurant; I didn't even have my purse to put the vibrator into, so I had to shove it back inside me, although I had shut it off manually.

I slowly walked back torwards the restaurant with a sexually satisfied grin on my face. I was about to walk into a public place looking disheveled, like I had just been fucked, although that is not exactly what had happened. And I didn't have a care in the world as I boldly opened the door of the restaurant and spotted Kyle sitting back at our table. I walked to the table looking like a total slut, and I made eye contact with my former lover. I gave him a sly look, trying to convey my feelings to him.

I licked my lips and thought to myself: "Kyle, you just helped me experience something new sexually, and it fucking rocked. You are about to get the fucking of a lifetime when we get back to my hotel..."

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers
12